View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Wardrobe Shopping (Ishtar) 

Post Wardrobe Shopping (Ishtar)
If there was one thing Yoko hated about monster attacks, it was that it did a job on a person's wardrobe. She hadn't noticed at first, but as the weeks went on she was slowly doing more laundry with fewer clothes to wear. Eventually it lead to the inevitable, and that was clothes shopping. It was the one thing Yoko had hoped she never have to do while on the island. Yet here she was in the shopping area of the school. Due to the fact she was going a clothes shopping today, Yoko was wearing a sleeveless white dress that ended in a skirt like fashion just above her knees. Looking around her she was a bit confused on where to actually start her shopping trip.

I might as well get this over with. Unable to decide Yoko just walked into a random store without looking at what it was. Fortunately it seemed she had walked into the Universities swim suit shop. It was probably the worst place for her, since she saw students milling about. Some of them were coming out of the changing rooms in swimsuits of various designs and sizes. Yoko could have just backed out and come back when it was less crowded, but she just gulped and walked further into the shop. She would eventually come to a section of swimsuits with something that caught her attention. There were two types of swimsuits right next to each other. They were both black with gold trim around the edges, with the only difference being that one was a one piece, while the other was a two piece bikini. She just stood there wonder if she should play it safe and just take the one piece, or if she actually had the figure for the bikini and take that risk.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:55 pm

Post Re: Wardrobe Shopping (Ishtar)
Ishtar had wandered into swim shop a while ago. For some reason she couldn't find her tankini and needed to find a replacement if she was going to go the beach. Still while she was shopping she hoped to get a little bit of sun, she had chosen her favorite dress. A two piece dress that a backless, shoulderless, bright yellow top that emphasizes her chest. While the bottom is red and produces a good contrast to her top. She brushed her long blue hair as she was narrowing her choices down.

As she came to one section near the back of the shop, she came across a cute student trying to decide between one piece and two piece black swimsuit. The student had hazel hair that came to her shoulders, as her grey eyes were sizing up the merits of both outfits. However it was clear to the blue haired student what the young woman should where, her body practically demand it. Ishtar approached the young woman, Excuse me, Miss. I believe that the bikini would be the best to ascent your figure. She hoped she wasn't being too rude in saying so.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:45 am

Yoko had been deep in her pondering that she hadn't notice someone coming up behind her. By the time she heard the person's voice behind her she almost jumped out of her skin. Turning around to face the person, Yoko suddenly saw who was speaking to her. The first thing that stuck out to her was the woman's blue hair, which by the looks of it went down almost past her back. The woman must have been pretty confident with herself to wear such a form fitting top, but that she was perfectly proportioned didn't hurt either. "Do you really think I have the figure for such a swimsuit?" The tone of her voice suggested that she wasn't upset about the woman's opinion. She was a bit nervous about talking with the woman though, as she hadn't interacted with other students beyond the class room.

Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:31 pm

I think you would look wonderful in it. Ishtar smiled as she talked with the hazel hair student, the young woman sound a bit nervous so Ishtar hoped her smile could calm her down a little. You should go try them on the changing room, I am sure you will agree that they will look stunning on you. It was then that the blue haired student realized her faux pas. Oh where are my manners, I am Ishtar Rocha. It is a pleasure to meet you.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:35 am

There were lingering thoughts in her head about the bikini, but Ishtar was right that she would never know if she didn't try it on. Yoko would take the bikini off the rack and turn it about in her hand, as if trying to get a better idea of what the garment would look like on her. "I'm Yoko Nakakouji. It is nice to meet you Ishtar. Do you have something to try on yourself? We could meet up at the changing room, and well I would like your opinion on how this looks on me." Yoko didn't trust her own judgment when it came to clothing. Especially clothing that would reveal too much of herself. It would be nice to have a second opinion on the matter.

Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:35 pm

It is nice to meet you Yoko. In fact I am here to pick out a new swimsuit, I can't find my last one. Do you have any recommendations for me? Ishtar browsed a bit through the selection of swimsuits taking stock of the different varieties. But I can give an opinion on your swimsuit after you have changed into it, but I am sure you will look lovely in it.

Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:44 am

Yoko placed a finger on her chin, as she looked Ishtar up and down. She still couldn't believe how well proportioned Ishtar was, and was trying to take the woman's figure into account in her contemplation. Lost her swimsuit odd. Then again wouldn't be so odd if something grabbed her, and did those sorts of things with her. Yoko would scratch her head looking around her, as if trying to pinpoint a certain swimsuit. Instead her shoulders slumped and she felt somewhat dejected that she couldn't find anything. "I'm sorry; I don't see anything in the area that would do your figure justice. I'm not very good with clothes you see, so I sort of just wear rather plain clothes. Maybe I can help if you describe what your old swimsuit looked like. Was it a one piece or a two piece?" Yoko was anxious to help Ishtar out, but had admitted her fashion sense was a bit lacking when it came to form fitting outfits.

Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:44 am

I suspect you are better at it than you think you are. You just need some confidence, Yoko. I did have a tankini with a flower design on it, but I can't for the life of figure out where I put it. The blue haired student smiled. I guess with the school uniform being a one piece, I prefer two piece outfits. They make me look more unique I guess. Ishtar giggled. So I am guess my your name that you are from Japan are you not?

Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:12 am

Yoko listened to Ishtar and what she had to say about her last swimsuit. "I'm actually from America. I was born in the Aomori Prefecture in the Tsugaru province of Japan though, so your assumption that I'm from Japan isn't totally wrong. My father is a bit of a traditionalist when it comes to my Japanese heritage, while my mother is actually American." Yoko stopped herself when she realized she had begun to ramble. "I'm sorry didn't mean to go on like that. I think I saw what you’re looking for near the changing rooms. Where are you from Ishtar?" Yoko asked the blue haired woman, as she began walking towards the changing rooms.

Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:24 am

Ishtar put her hand up to her mouth in surprise, Oh you grew up in the States. I am sorry, I had assumed that you had grew up in Japan based on the name. I guess that is what happens when I make assumptions. The blue haired student picked up three or four different sets of bathing suits to try out. Ishtar giggled a bit. You know we are a bit like opposites. I was born to American parents, but I grew up in Japan on an American military base. So in way my life has been the reverse of yours. The young woman made her way to the changing rooms. It was fun to have someone to talk too and get a second opinion while she was shopping.

Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:26 am

"Don't worry about it. A lot of people think I'm from Japan due to my name, so its something I'm use to." When the two of them arrived at the changing rooms there was a bit of a complication. They had apparently come in during the afternoon rush, and most of the changing rooms were taken all ready. This resulted in other students waiting outside the changing rooms for one to become available. There were students however who got the idea to double up, as they were probably shopping together. "Looks like we’re both going to have and wait for a changing room. That is unless you’re comfortable with sharing one between the two of us?" Yoko asked Ishtar not knowing if the woman wanted some privacy while changing outfits, and by the look of it she had a few of them to try on.

"I guess it was hard growing up in a military family. My father was very strict when it came to Japanese culture, but I think we got along better because I sort of fell in love with the culture. I especially like the fashions from both china, and Japan though more than anything else." Yoko rubbed the back of her head, as she sort of had a sheepish grin on her face. It was kind of hard not to get excited talking about something you liked.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:42 am

Ishtar kinda thought about their predicament, Well I suppose it would be alot like gym classes so, it wouldn't bother me if we shared the same booth. I guess it would cut down on our wait time. Ishtar smiled a bit as she had saw the line of the students waiting to use the changing room. It looked like Yoko had come up with a smart idea to handle the problem.

Ishtar listed to Yoko's comments intently. I was too much into my family's military traditions. My sister is more into that, but still you can't grow up in that environment without it rubbing off on you. What aspect of Japanese culture do you enjoy the most. Ishtar smiled at her new friend as she was having fun discussing fashion and culture. That was two of Ishtar's favorite subjects.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:40 am

“Well there are the festivals those are all ways fun to go too, and then there are the kimonos. They are a bit of a pain to put on, but they are rather comfortable. There are some foods I like, but I tend to stay away from sushi as I'm not a big fan of seafood. The shrines are also a nice place to visit as well." Yoko had stopped talking noticing the line had gotten shorter, and that there was an open changing room. "Come on there is an open room." Yoko would walk into the room, and wait for Ishtar to enter before closing the door. Despite its outward appearance inside was rather spacious, as one looked around. Despite both Yoko and Ishtar being in the room, there was still plenty of room to move around, as they probably could of fit a third person into the room and still be comfortable.

The room itself had two benches for sitting down and laying out clothing items. The walls had a few hooks for hangers and hanging clothes on them. There were also at least three full body mirrors in the room. Yoko placed the swimsuit hanger on one of the hooks, before she pulled her dress over her head. Without her dress on, it was obvious Yoko wasn't wearing any sort of undergarments. Her bare form didn't last long as she slipped into the bikini. The bikini bottom was held together by two bows that had been tied on each side. The top formed a cross at the collar bone, as Yoko's bosom fit snugly into the garment. The item of clothing not being too large for her figure, but not to small either. "Well how do I look?" The tone in her voice was a bit nervous, as she turned around to face Ishtar.

Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:42 pm

That is a good point, I have enjoyed the festivals as well. It was then that Yoko had noticed the open room. The two went into the room where there was plenty of room for the girls to change. it was then that Yoko began to take her dress off. Ishtar was surprised to see she didn't have any underwear on, but the blue haired student decided it didn't really matter as they were going to have to get naked to try on the swimsuits.

Ishtar began with a two piece tulip themed swimsuit. It was a rather simple affair, but she wanted to see if simple would work on her body. As she was finishing getting dressed, she heard Yoko ask what she thought of her outfit. The blue haired student to study Yoko. It looks stunning on you and it seems to fit your body very well. You will turn alot of heads walking down the beach in that.

Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:18 am

Yoko stood there looking at Ishtar as if gauging the swimsuit on the woman's form. "It looks cute on you, but something just seems off about it. I think it might be the tulip themed pattern on it." It was her honest opinion about the swimsuit, but then again she was no expert when it came to swimsuits, or other pieces of clothes. She didn't want to give Ishtar any bad advice, and have the woman looking like she didn't belong in the outfit.

With that thought in mind, Yoko took the time to look at herself in the mirror, and gauge the swimsuit she was wearing for herself. It does accentuate all the right places, and it doesn't show as much skin as I thought it would. I'm just a bit worried it might cause me to attract the wrong kind of attention. Yoko decided to put the one negative aside, and decided that she would purchase the swimsuit after all. Yoko decided not to stay in the swimsuit any longer, and changed back into her dress. Sitting down on the bench, Yoko watched Ishtar move on to the next swimsuit. "I could turn around if want some privacy?" She asked not knowing if Ishtar would be comfortable being watched.

Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next