View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Wardrobe Shopping (Ishtar) 

Post Re: Wardrobe Shopping (Ishtar)
Yoko would let out a soft moan feeling Ishtar's finger slowly entering into her channel. She found herself looking longingly at Ishtar, as her partner was looking the same way at her. Before any thoughts could enter her head the two of them were in a deep and passionate kiss, her eyes would slowly close as she embraced the kiss. Yoko's tongue would find its ways into her partners mouth exploring it. Her free hand would drift between Ishtar's legs, as she inserted her finger into the blue hair woman's flower slowly moving it back and forth. The hand massaging Ishtar's breast would continue to do so, with the occasional light pull on the woman's hard peaks.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:31 pm

Ishtar could feel the deep passionate kiss, as the two explored each other mouths with their tongue. It was something that felt oh so right. She could feel Yoko's hand begin to push inside her flower, causing the blue haired girl to stiffen up a little before she became lost in the kiss once more. She could feel the gentle tug on her breasts by her now lover's hand.

The young woman let out a muffled sigh as her finger moved back and forth inside the black haired woman's flower as she continued to pleasure the woman beneath her. Her hand continued to cup and squeeze her lover's breast as she did her best to entertain the woman in her room.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:31 am

Yoko could feel the tightness inside of her partner’s flower, while her finger moved in and out of it. The way her velvety passage felt against her working inside that tightening passage. She was sure Ishtar could feel the same thing from her own passage. They had both surrendered themselves to their lust, as they were caught up in their sensual embrace. The young priestess fingers roamed her partner’s inner passage, until the other woman gave her sign. Once she had found the woman's special spot she would focus on it, as she wanted to bring her partner to climax.

Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:40 pm

Ishtar let out a loud gasp as she could feel the fingers find her sensitive area. The young woman could feel her partner's flower begin to tighten around her own fingers. Ishtar could feel her lust begin to build inside her. She looked on longingly into her partner eyes even as her fingers tried to find Yoko's sensitive areas. Even as she did so, she moved her head closer for another kiss.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:33 am

Feeling her partners fingers dance across her sensitive spot caused Yoko to moan in pleasure. Her lips would meet her partners again in another passionate kiss. The room was mostly silent beside the noises coming from the two of them; maybe this is what the university had wanted by pairing students together. Yoko's body was all ready trembling from the touch of her partner, when a climax danced upon her nerves. Her partner’s fingers probably feeling the way her inner walls clamped down on those digits, as her juices gushed out from her inner dam. Not realizing that her own climax had caused her fingers to stroke her partner’s sensitive patch of nerves much harder. It wasn't done intentionally but couldn't be helped under the circumstances.

Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:42 pm

Ishtar suddenly felt Yoko's tender lips lock with hers, as they embraced in a passionate kiss. The blue haired student could feel her partner begin to tremble as it was to clear the she was close to climax. The young woman began to speed up her efforts to drive Yoko over the edge. Suddenly Ishtar felt Yoko's flower suddenly clam down on her fingers and they were soon covered in her juices. However the young woman had little time to think about it, as suddenly her own sensitive area was hit particularly hard. Ishtar suddenly broke her kiss as she her pointed upward as she let out a cry of passion that filled the room.

Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:48 am

Yoko was still calming down from her climax, as her inner walls slowly began to relax again. The cry of passion from her partner didn't go unnoticed though. "Sorry I didn't mean to do that on purpose." Her partner had made her feel good and now it was time to return the favor. Yoko's fingers would still stroke that sensitive patch of her partners, but it wasn't too hard or soft. She was varying the pressure with each stroke, until she found the right amount of pressure. Her free hand switched over to one breast of Ishtar's that remained unattended for all this time. Her hand carefully molding and squeezing it, as her thumb would occasionally flick over the hardened peak. Yoko watched carefully her partner’s reactions to what she was doing, as she wanted to make Ishtar feel good as well.

Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:04 pm

Ishtar gasped for a moment, I-it's o-okay. ahh....I was just that t-taken by surprise....uhhhh The blue haired student could feel her partner's fingers stroking a sensitive patch in her flower and it temporarily overwhelmed her. The young woman moaned as she felt the raven hair girl experiment until she got the right response from Ishtar. The blue haired girl could feel a hand reach up and begin to mold and squeeze her one breast that had not received any attention. Instantly the young woman moaned as she could feel the pleasure building inside her. She was positive it wouldn't take too much more for Yoko to send the blue haired girl into absolute bliss.

Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:58 am

Yoko's hand molded and massage the mound of flesh with in her grasp. She was a bit jealous of Ishtar on how soft the woman's breast were. The young student couldn't help but find the woman in front of her cute, as she started to pull at the hardened peak on that soft mound. The pull wasn't rough but rather playful in nature. "You're really squeezing my fingers now, and just listen to those naughty sounds your making." Yoko's thumb would rub against the woman's swollen and hardened clit, as her fingers moved over the woman's sensitive spot with shorter and quicker strokes. Each stroke delivering the right amount of pressure to that sensitive spot. "It's all right you can cum anytime you want. I'll make you cum as much as you want all you have to do is tell me." Yoko's voice was soft as she told Ishtar this before kissing the woman again, as she felt the woman's soft lips against hers again.

Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:13 am

Ishtar let out a soft moan as she felt Yoko's hand mold and massage one of her orbs. She could feel how her fellow student was beginning to pull on her nipples as the pleasure was starting to become intense. The blue haired woman continued to massage and explore her partner body. Soon Ishtar could feel her partner's thumb begin to play with her special pearl, the fingers inside her flower beginning to move faster and faster. The young woman gasps became quicker and faster paced even as her friend it was okay to give in to her urges. The blue haired woman was about to reply when Yoko's lips touch hers, and ironically it was the tenderness of that moment that sent Ishtar over the edge and her entire body shuttered as she was sent into ecstasy.

Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:54 pm

Yoko would allow Ishtar's body to slump against hers, as the woman came down from her own climax. Fingers would be slowly removed from the blue haired woman's channel, as Yoko's free hand stroked the back of Ishtar's head. She was allowing the woman to res and cool off after their little session. It was after all due to the purification ritual they had done such a thing. Yoko wasn't going to push anything onto Ishtar unless she wanted it. "There don't you feel better now?" Her voice was soft and gentle as she sat there. There was something comforting and nice about holding Ishtar in her arms. It brought a nice feeling to Yoko's body, a feeling she wasn't very accustomed to. Yoko's eyes would close as she relished this feeling, and wondered if she ever feel it again.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:56 am

Ishtar collapsed onto Yoko's frame as she came down from the ecstasy of the moment. The young woman breathed heavily as she felt the warmth of her partner underneath her. The pair embraced each other as they lay there in the afterglow of the moment the two shared. Yes, that was amazing. The young woman was content for now to lie there in the arms of her partner and nap in their combined warmth.

Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:42 pm

Yoko's eyes opened feeling something nuzzle up against her. She was glad that Ishtar had enjoyed herself, and was feeling better now. She would wait for the blue haired woman to fall asleep before slipping out of bed, and pulling the covers over the woman. It felt cold to be away from the embrace of another person, but Yoko was unsure of when Ishtar's memory lose would kick in. She didn't want to be around for when that did happen, as she didn't know how she would react to it. It was better for her just to leave, before the young woman woke. Slipping on her summer dress Yoko would find a pen and some sticky notes out in the open. Writing a quick not she would attach it to the cover of Ishtar's notebook, where the woman was sure to find it. The note simply told Ishtar if she ever needed anything she would be able to drop by her room. A room number was left on the note so Ishtar would know which room was Yoko's. Grabbing her shopping bag she would leave the room, but not before glancing back at Ishtar before gently closing the door. A sigh left the young priestess lips, as she wondered if she ever see Ishtar again, or even fell that warmth again as well. It would be a answer that would need time for an answer to come about, and for now she was a bit content heading back to her dorm room.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7