View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 3:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Wardrobe Shopping (Ishtar) 

Post Re: Wardrobe Shopping (Ishtar)
The trip to the Ishtar's dorm room had been done in complete silence. Walking into the dorm room Yoko could see that it hadn't been decorated much. She would also notice that Ishtar lived by herself in the dorm room. It had been a similar situation when it came to herself, at least when it came to not having a roommate. Yoko would place her bag on the unused bed as she sat down on it. Removing her shows she would rub her feet from walking so long today. "I guess I'm not the only one they've stuck in a room by themselves." Yoko would take another look around the room, trying to understand Ishtar a bit better, but it seemed to lack any kind of personality or personal expression. "You know you can decorate the dorm room further than just the bed sheets when it comes to furniture." She was just notifying Ishtar that she could do a lot more with the dorm room then what she had done with it.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:01 am

Ishtar giggled, You are right. I always mean to decorate the room, but stuff keeps getting the way. The blue haired woman put down her stuff as she made her way into the room. Then I just seem to forget. It kinda silly I know, but I usually keep pretty busy. Ishtar kinda of thought about for a moment. Hey, I wonder if you want to help me decorate my room some time, I think it would be alot of fun and I would finally get around to doing it. It would be a good way to get to know Yoko better too, the blue haired girl thought to herself.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:45 pm

It was nice to have a normal day for once. Yoko would allow her body to fall back on the bed as her legs dangled over the edge of the bed. "We all get busy sometimes to the point we forget things." Lifting her hand up she would look at the palm, before turning it over to look at the back of her hand. "I wouldn't mind helping you decorate at all." Yoko let out a sigh as she placed her hand back on the bed, and looked up at ceiling. She would pick herself up some and look over at Ishtar. "What do you do that keeps you so preoccupied anyway?" It was just a question she had and it was better than laying around in utter silence.

Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:46 am

Ishtar thought about Yoko's question a moment. Hmmm, that is a good question. Ishtar tried to think about it some more, but it was clear she was having some difficulty. Well, I sing in the choir and I play on the volleyball team. I also do some stuff with the book club. But I guess that is only part of of it. I guess I also not so good at directions and tend to get loss a lot. There was of course more on this island that occupied the blue haired student's time whether she liked it or not, but her memory was a bit more forgiving my letting her forget most of it.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:35 pm

It seemed Ishtar was managing to keep herself busy. The blue haired student was apparently heavily involved with the universities extracurricular activities. Yoko would sit up on the before she stood up and walked over to the closet. "Do you mind if I take a look?" Yoko's grey orbs were looking at Ishtar as she asked this. "I've noticed you get lost rather easily. I hope you don't mind me preying, but what was with that notebook you were writing in when we first met?" It had been something that had been bothering Yoko since they first met, so she figured there was no harm in asking.

Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:02 am

Please go right ahead. Ishtar blushed a little as Yoko's grey eyes felt like they staring straight into her. It was then that Yoko mentioned her notebook. Ahhh, that. The blue haired student sighed. The notebook contains my notes. But not just notes on school and class, but everything. I suffer from anterograde amnesia or so they tell me, apparently it means that I have trouble with long term memory. So to help me I carry this notebook to keep track of what I have been up to, where I gone, and what I have done.

Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:19 am

Yoko would slide the door to the closet open after having gotten permission. She just stood there looking at what seemed to be a well stocked closet. She had to wonder how Ishtar managed to fit so many garments into her closet. Then again her own closet wasn't even half full with garments. "It must be sad to not have a past." Then again in a place like shokushu it might be a blessing. There was something though that was bugging Yoko though there was this aura of darkness around Ishtar. It wasn't anything serious but it was full of regret and uneasiness. "Ishtar has anything bad happened to you lately?" Yoko knew she was being a bit vague, but she was trying to keep things recent. At least recent enough that Ishtar might actually remember the event or events to some extent.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:19 am

S-something bad? I don't think so. The young woman had no memories of her recent encounters of Shokushu...at least not without some sort of reminder to trigger her memory. Still her aura did tell a bit of story, that she had been attack recently. Unfortunately the attack was lost somewhere in her swiss cheese memories. The blue haired girl didn't even know she was one of the more popular targets on campus. Did you hear anything about my grades? If I did badly, I am going to be in alot trouble back home.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:28 am

"I doubt were in the same classes. I don't even think we share the same professors." Yoko turned back around to look at Ishtar it was difficult to explain in a way. "My Grandmother on my father’s side is a priestess, and I've inherited the same abilities though there different in some ways." She would move over to the bed her new friend was on and sit next to her. "I can see people’s spiritual auras, and yours has a darkness surrounding it. It’s not healthy to let such darkness build up in ones spirit. I believe this build up is mostly due to your memory problems though. I could perform a purification ritual to cleanse it of the darkness, but there are side effects to the ritual however." Yoko would allow Ishtar to contemplate on what had been said, and come to her own decision on what to do.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:19 am

Ishtar was a bit surprised as to find out that her friend was descendant from a priestess. She was even more surprised that she could see people's spirtual auras, that was something that Ishtar didn't think was even possible even through the aid of magic. But Ishtar was not really sure what she meant by darkness, was it something that was causing her memory problems? Was it a symptom of her memory? The blue haired girl didn't know. But she did have one question, Side effects? What kinda of side effects are we talking about?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:20 am

Yoko wasn't surprised that her friend was worried about the side effects. In fact she wouldn't be surprised if Ishtar was nervous about the entire purification bit. It was probably best to be honest with her friend from the start. "I'm not going to lie to you. You're going to feel aroused during the ritual. That is the only side effect I've noticed during these rituals." At least it was the only side effect she knew of. After all she hadn't performed many of these rituals to begin with, and there was all ways room for something to go wrong. She didn't want to worry Ishtar about such details, and with the amount of darkness in Ishtar spirit there was little chance of something going wrong. "If your okay with me performing the ritual I need some blank paper, preferably some with no lines on it. Some scissors and a pen." She wasn't going to push Ishtar into the ritual, if she didn't want it. That was the last thing that Yoko wanted to do.

Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:57 pm

Ishtar took a moment to to think about the side effect that her friend told her about. Arousal, huh? That doesn't sound too bad of an effect. If that is the only bad effect then I will be happy with that. The young woman listened to her friend as she told her exactly what she need for the ritual. The blue haired girl quickly began to gather the items that her new friend needed. Ishtar wanted to complete this ritual for two reasons: the first was that maybe it would it actually fix her memories issues, the second was that she was curious to se how the ritual worked.

Sun Apr 03, 2011 7:51 am

Yoko thanked Ishtar for getting the things she needed for the ritual. Yoko would first cut a medium size strip of paper, before using the pen to write something in kanji on it. She would hold the slip of paper in between her middle and index finger, the paper going ridged as energy was placed into it. Her hand would move strands of Ishtar's hair away from her friends face before applying the talisman to her forehead. "Please do not remove the talisman before the end of the ritual. You could cause the side effects to be amplified." Yoko would close her eyes, while clasping her hands together her middle and pointer fingers raised towards the air. She would begin to chant something in what seemed to be Japanese to Ishtar. Ishtar would feel a warmth coming from the talisman that would begin to flow through out her body. The feeling would grow stronger as the ritual continued on.

OOC: I'll let you decide if their are any other side effects, while the ritual is going on.

Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:42 am

Ishtar stayed stilled as she could feel Yoko's hand move some of her hair out of the way as she placed the paper on her forehead. Her friend wanred her that she had to keep the paper on her forehead the entire time to make sure this worked. Then the priestess closed her yes and began to start the chant. The blue haired girl stood there and listened, though she spoke Japanese very well she was not familiar with the chant to understand it. Slowly but surely the young woman could feel the talisman begin to fill warm up and slowly began to flow into her body. The young woman gasp as she felt a little bit dizzy, but she able to stay still as her friend continued the ritual.

Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:23 am

Ishtar wasn't the only one feeling some sort of side effect to the ritual. Yoko's own body was beginning to heat up in arousal as well. She began to focus more trying to keep her mind off the growing arousal of her own body. Mid way through the ritual the warmth Ishtar would feel would have grown stronger, while not hot enough to make the young woman feel like she was having a fever. It was hot enough as if the room air condition had stopped working. The warmth was now flowing through out her entire body stimulating it, but at the same time Ishtar would feel lighter. It was like a great burden was slowly being lifted off her shoulders. Yoko would continue to focus and continue the ritual despite her own building arousal.

Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next