View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 1:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Wardrobe Shopping (Ishtar) 

Post Re: Wardrobe Shopping (Ishtar)
No that's okay, we all have to go to gym class and take showers together, we are all going to see each other eventually. Ishtar looked at the next swimsuit, it was a simple white two piece affair. However it also came with a white rigged skirt. It wouldn't be great for swimming, but the blue haired student thought it would fantastic as something to lounge around in on the beach or to the walk around in. She quickly replaced her outfit with the new swimsuit and began admiring the new swimsuit in the mirror. Still she wanted Yoko opinion on her swimsuit, a second opinion never hurt.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:31 am

Yoko watched as Ishtar switched into her next swimsuit although it didn't actually look rather efficient for swimming. Well it’s not as colorful as the last one. It fits her a lot better than the last one did as well. Yoko sat there tapping her finger on her chin, as if contemplating the swimsuit. "It fits your figure very nicely, but I don't see it particle for swimming in. It would be nice for lounging around at the pool, or just sunbathing in general. I think you should buy the outfit just for those days you don't feel like swimming." Yoko's eyes roamed over Ishtar's figure again, as if contemplating something else, but the thought seemed to be quickly dismissed. She just sat there waiting for Ishtar to put on the next swimsuit.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:54 am

Ishtar smiled at Yoko's comment, Hmm, your right I should pick it up anyways. The blue haired student looked herself in the mirror once more. I like to dress up in my dorm room in various outfits. It sort of a guilty pleasure of mine. Ishtar has a sheepish grin at her own comment as she began to remove her outfit to try on the next outfit. The next swim suit was a two-toned bikini. While the outfit was again a bit basic, it was mostly black bakini with a low-rise brief that was brown in color. She had hoped that it would make her hair stand out a bit more. How does this look?

Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:30 am

"We all have our guilty pleasures, some more embarrassing to admit then others." Yoko just watched as Ishtar put on the next outfit in line. Her mouth twisted a little bit as she saw the swimsuit on Ishtar. Ugh, what an ugly combination of colors. I'm not sure what she was thinking when she picked this one. I mean my eyes are drawn more to her crotch region then it is anywhere else. It was hard for Yoko to keep eye contact with Ishtar, while looking the swimsuit over. "I don't think you should buy it. The colors are ugly looking and my eyes are drawn more to your lower body than anywhere else. In truth it makes you look more per miscues then anything." It was her honest opinion on the swimsuit as she just waited for Ishtar to change into the next swimsuit. Though Yoko was wondering how many more there were left.

Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:20 pm

Ishtar sighed, she had thought she had made a good choice, but it was clear from Yoko's opinion that she had not. Now she was down to one last outfit. It was her favorite kind of swimsuit, the tankini. Ishtar took ofter her current offending outfit, and began to put on the tankini.

It had fine pinstripes on a black background attempting to provide a slim silhouette of the wearer. The form fitting outfit fit her curbs pretty well. Ishtar smiled as she turned to Yoko, Well this is the last one, what do you think of this swimsuit?

Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:10 am

Yoko just sat there blinking for a bit, as she saw Ishtar's new swim suit. It complements her so well. I'm not sure what I like about it more. She had been seeing Ishtar figure for a while now, but the current swimsuit seemed to be the first time Yoko had really noticed it. "It suits your body really well. I'm having a hard time just trying to look away from you, so it’s defiantly a head turner. It is defiantly a must buy for you, and I won't let you leave here without it. Well since that is the last one guess we should get going." Yoko picked herself up off the bench, as she picked up her own swimsuit for purchase. "I'll meet you outside the store then, since well you might be a bit."

Yoko would leave the dressing room and head for the checkout counter. The amount of people had gone down in the store, so purchasing the swimsuit was rather quick. The security tag was removed from the swimsuit, as it was placed in a bag with the stores logo on it. The bag itself was sealed with tape to prevent people using it for shop lifting. "So where to next?" Yoko asked Ishtar once she was out of the store.

Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:43 am

After a few minutes, Ishtar wandered out of the store with a bag with her latest swimsuits. The blue haired student had a huge smile on her face, satisfied to have some new outfits. The young woman turned to her new friend, happy to be get the opportunity to spend some time with her. I am not sure. Would you like to get a snack? I am sure we both deserve a treat. Ishtar giggled a bit at her own comment, it was sure fun to spend time with a friend.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:44 am

"That sounds like a good idea. It has been a while since I've had anything to eat." Yoko would begin to lead the way to the food court, but suddenly stopped as if remembering something. "Do you have any suggestions where to get something to eat? I don't come down to this part of the university too often, so I have barely any clue where anything is." Yoko admitted with an embarrass look on her face. This was actually only her first trip down to the shopping area of the university, and she didn't want to get the two of them lost.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:06 pm

Ishtar smiled a bit at her new friend, "It's funny. I really am not a very picky eater." Ishtar thought about earlier as she wand tried to remember where the food court. "I tend to be in the moment kinda of person. I tend to eat what ever jumps out at me at the moment. How about you, what kinda of foods do you prefer?[/color] Ishtar began to lead them towards what she thought was the center of the small shopping area. She was sure that this was the way to food court.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Yoko placed her finger on her chin, as she thought about the question. "Well I like spaghetti, raviolis, meat loaf, mints and ice cream." She admitted as they continued to walk towards their destination. Yoko's eyes wandered looking around a bit, as they walked around. She wanted to remember where things were for the next time she came down here, although she doubted she would remember where everything was. "Ishtar what do you do after your finished with your classes?" She was just trying to make small talk in order to pass the time.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:07 am

What I do for after class. Ishtar looked up in the air as she thought about it for a moment. Well I like to listen to all sorts of music. I also since I am still unfamiliar with the island, I like to explore alot. Its like a new adventure every day. Finally I like to read alot of magazines and keep up on the latest fashions. I sometimes like to go through my wardrobe and dress up to see if I can emulate something I saw in the magazine. Ishtar giggle a bit. But that can be our little secret. What do you do for fun?

Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:46 am

Yoko was listening to Ishtar as they walked along. It was becoming apparent that her new acquaintance enjoyed fashion a great deal. "Well I just mostly go down to the beach, or the indoor pools. I tend to just sit in my room reading various books, and on the weekends I tend to go into the woods for some hiking." Yoko didn't bother going to in depth with her hobbies, since the reading material was a bit explicit. The hiking wasn't a total lie, due to the fact she had to walk a bit in the forest to reach a shrine that she had taken upon herself to take care of. Yoko stopped walking realizing the two of them were passing the food court. "Looks like we are here, so what do you think we should get?" In the mean time Yoko began to look around for someplace to sit down.

Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:41 pm

Ishtar initially continued to walk, until she realized that Yoko had stopped. The blue haired turned to realize that she was about the lead the two right pass the food court. Oh, there it is. You have a great eye, Yoko. Ishtar smiled a bit as her new friend had remained alert as they were talking. Ishtar took a look at the options. There was definately alot options and the blue haired student could spend a while looking through all the different menus and restaurants, but for today she wanted to go for simple. Would you pizza?

Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:27 pm

Yoko rubbed the back of her head as she heard Ishtar's complement. "I tend to like and keep an eye n my surroundings. You never know when out might miss out on something. In fact I see an open table" There was another reason Yoko kept herself alert, but that reason wasn't very important right now. Yoko would lead them both to the table, as she fixed her dress before sitting down. Her bag was placed under the table, so that it wouldn't get in her way. "I'm okay with getting pizza. Just make sure there is no sea food, or anything spicy on it." She told Ishtar as she sat there taking in the sights and sounds of the food court.

Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:52 pm

Ishtar smiled as she slid her bag under the table as well, Okay, so no seafood or anything spicy. Got it. I will be right back. The blue haired student took a second to right down her friends request. Then Ishtar headed off to the first pizza place she saw. Soon the young woman returned with a white pizza large enough of two. The smell of the mozzarella was simply tickling the senses as Ishtar returned to table area. She looked around for a second as she struggled to remember where she was sitting.

Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 103 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next