View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 6:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 128 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 A Roomie for me? (Andreea) 

Post A Roomie for me? (Andreea)
Nanaca lazes about in her bed, her baggy shirt covering most of her torso as she reads up on some science magazines provided by the N.I.C.E. labs.

She was told to expect someone, wishing that it truely is someONE and not someTHING, the stains on her bed still a cruel reminder of the islands secret.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:05 pm
Profile YIM

Andreea walks down the halls a bit jittery. She was nervouse and shy being around new people and inside a new school. She had her stuff with her and was walking to the dorm assigned to her. She heard she'd have a roomie and wonder'd if the girl was nice, smart, friendly, pretty. She shakes her head blushing slightly as she reachs the door.

She knocks on it, only being polite, and would feel embarassed to just barge in. She accidently says a greeting in italic before blushing. "Um....h...hello?." She asks nervously, her romanian accent is easily hearable.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:09 pm

The sudden knock startled her, but she wasnt at all surprised. Knocking is a good thing on this island. She stands up and straightens her shirt, then makes a barefoot hop over to the door, cracking it open to see another girl with platinum hair on the other side.

She opens the door wide, and extends her hand in greeting. "Hello..um..Im Nanaca", she stares off to the side, deliberately trying to avoid eye contact.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:18 pm
Profile YIM

When the door opened Andreea mouth went wide. Her roommate had the same hair as she did. She looked stupidly at the hand before compusing herself and blushing. "I..I'm Andreea." She says a bit shy and shakes her hand.

"S....so were going to be roommates huh?" She asks hoping the other girl wouldn't make any nasty comment since she prefer'd being with a roomie who at least was nice.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:23 pm

"Yes I, uh, guess....", she exclaims as she shakes her hand. "Um.. come on in.. ill show you your spot...". With a bit of grace, she hops over some of her stuff and makes a small effort to clean up a bit , freeing some space for the new girl.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:29 pm
Profile YIM

Andreea smiled slightly at the attempt to clean up and went to her bed and placed her bags down. At the moment she didn't know what to do. either unpack or strike up a conversation. She just kind of pushed her forfingers together in a habit she got when unsure of what to do.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:37 pm

Nanaca tidies up and lets the girl settle down before getting back to the article she was reading. It was an uncomfortable silence. She peeks from behind the magazine to see Andreea simple twiddle with her own fingers.

Taking a deep breath, She puts aside the magazine and tries to start up conversation.

"So..uh.. Andreea? what brings you to this wonderful place?"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:58 pm
Profile YIM

"Um....well.....it gets me away from.....my older school and away from the......meanies there." She says shyly and embarassed, she didn't mean to say meanies, it just came out. She hoped the girl didn't want more details. "W...What brought..y..you here?" she asks.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:06 pm

"suffice to say, this is the best place my parents can get me into..". Nanaca stares off into the distance, still refusing to look at Andreea directly.

"So, what have you heard about this place? anything interesting?"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:09 pm
Profile YIM

"Just that it's a place for all girls, and you don't need much to enter." She says tilting her head a bit curiously. "Why?.....anything i should know?" She asks a bit confused.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:14 pm

"Well theres...". She pauses, looking at the sheets covering her bed, gripping them hard before shaking her head, flailing her silver tresses about.

"No.. nothing really, just the same as you...", she utters as she regains her composure again. "Just... be careful.. theres a lot of ... animals.. wandering around the grounds...".

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:35 pm
Profile YIM

Andreea smiles. "I love animals, like the little furry ones." She says completly ignorant of what the girl ment by animals. "Um.....I...have...a question about..y..your hair" She asks timidly.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:39 pm

"Oh I bet the little furry ones will rape the hell out of you to", she thought to herself.

Nanaca perks up as she get asked about her hair, "mm? what about it?"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:46 pm
Profile YIM

"I...I was wondering...i..is it...natural...like mine?" She asks shyly one hand absent mindly starting to twirl a strand of her own hair.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:51 pm

"oh no, mine is dyed, strangely enough though, ive dyed it so much it actually stays that color even after a few months of not dyeing it". Reaching back to caress a few locks of her own hair, She looks back to Andreea and asks, "is yours natural?"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:08 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 128 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next