View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 First day: Following A Dream (Aurora) 

Post Re: First day: Following A Dream (Aurora)
Airi's concern and expression seems to help Aurora regain some of her control and composure - although it is a bit of a tenuous hold. The hunger and intensity in the Priestess' eyes has dimmed - but it has not faded completely.

Nervously Aurora takes two steps back away from Airi.. shifting uncomfortably.
"Sorry... sorry Airi. I told you... If you are.. Chosen... spotted... you can end up drawing... a LOT of ... attention. They make you like it.. want it.. desire it... despite yourself. You hate them.. and want them... all at the same time, because it feels so good. You hate yourself... yet you can't say no to them."

She takes a deep breath, that nearly causes her robe to slip from her shoulders, "Don't wander the campus alone after Dark Airi. If you can avoid it - don't wander alone at all!"

SFA: Lorielle, Star Faerie Princess

Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:31 am

Airi just looked to aurora with a blank concerned expression plastered to her face. whatever 'they' made you like sounded really horrible but, she didn't know what 'it' was, it was a little uncomfortable for her to be this lost; especially when it was a warning.
"I will avoid being alone, I try to not be alone as much as possible anyway no matter what."

she nodded softly still looking over aurora before moving to stand beside the woman and rest a hand on her robe holding it from slipping any further than it already had, entirely unknowingly.
"maybe you should go inside and rest, you look very unwell Aurora, or maybe you should at least sit down and rest here a little bit."

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:07 am

Aurora continues to tremble ever so slightly as she talks with Airi, nodding just a bit too quickly when the new student says she tries not to be alone.

When Airi walks over to her though, and touches her on the upper arm, holding the robe in place gently, the priestess makes a soft little moan as her eyes meet Airi's. The intimate, yet innocent, gesture makes Aurora lean closer to Airi while holding her gaze.. leaning in as if she were about to kiss the other student without even realizing she's doing it.

Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:42 am

She continued to look at Aurora seemingly even more worried now that she was leaning as she was. She heard the moan and couldn't help but be a little confused now. it didn't sound like she was in pain, in fact quite the opposite, Airi knew what joy sounded like, and this was pretty close to that.
"Please tell me what is wrong Aurora, I am very worried and very confused now. "

she offered putting her other arm on on the taller woman's other shoulder to try and hold her up thinking she might fall the way she was leaning. she looked into the snow mage's eyes with just a slight bit of fear for her friend.

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Aurora nearly manages to pull back at Airi's concerned and nervous words.. but as the other girl steps closer and puts another hand on Aurora's shoulder, she can't seem to find the will to do so. In fact, her hands reach out to Airi's waist to steady herself, and to help draw the new arrival closer.

Her eyes are wide, but heated and fixed on Airi.

"I told you.. be careful.. they make you... like it.. want the pleasure... NEED... pleasure." the priestess whispers breathlessly, leaning even closer to Airi until she is so close that the smaller girl can feel Aurora's breath on her lips.
"You become.. addicted... to sex." she murmurs breathlessly just before lowering her mouth that last fraction of an inch to kiss the other girl gently.

Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:20 am

((sorry! sorry! sorry! so busy lately :oops:))

Airi couldn't help but blush when Aurora came as close as she did at first. She still hadn't decyphered what the snow witch meant when she said 'they' or why Aurora seemed like she was about to have a heart attack yet didn't seem worried about it. then Aurora spoke a familiar yet foreign word

"You become.. addicted... to sex."

to her that sentence made no sense, how could someone be addicted to the act of reproduction? as far as she knew that's all sex was good for, a sheltered life would do that to someone, those sorts tended to need to learn first hand before they'd understand.
"What do yo--?!?!"
she blushed about as red as a ripe tomato when the other girl kissed her and her eyes widened a bit out of shock.
my first kiss is from a girl?! and i just met her?!

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful

Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:33 pm

((No problem. I've had to disappear myself - and am still sort of half-away because of my computer issues))

Aurora makes a sound something like a moan and a whimper as she kisses Airi.

At first her hands reach out to the new student's arms, as if to pull her closer, but after just a moment, she instead pushes the other girl away.

"I... I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to.... I just... couldn't stop..." she turns away from Airi, hoping both to hide her shame, as well as to avoid temptation by not looking at her.

The priestess takes a couple of slow, deep breaths and tries to regain some of her composure and pride.. but its a fragile hold she has on it. "I've already said... too much. Try to stay unseen Airi.. unseen and unnoticed. And don't wander around alone. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones."

Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2