View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 30, 2024 1:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 A little Tour (for Reiko) 

Post A little Tour (for Reiko)
Ishtar had just taken a moment to brush her hair as she walked out of the hall where her afternoon classes were held. She was finally done for the day, free to spend the rest of the day however she wanted to. As she thought about what she wanted to do with her time, she notice that there was a young woman that looked confused. Ishtar did not recognize the student with her short hazel hair, but the blue haired student can never be to sure if this person was new to the school or if her memory was failing her again.

Still the young lady looked lost and she wanted to help, so Ishtar walked up to the young lady. Hello, I'm Ishtar Rocha. It is nice to meet you. Are you new to the campus? Ishtar bowed a bit as greeted the young lady.[/color]

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:03 pm

Post Re: A little Tour (for Reiko)
Reiko turned quickly at the sound of a voice, smiling as she saw a friendly face. Likely the first since she got off the plane. Her legs felt a bit tired, probably from the length of the ride from Okinawa to the campus. A strand of hazel hair fell into her face as she brushed it back. “Oh! Hiya... Reiko Kikugawa. Yeah, I just arrived not too long ago by plane...”

The Japanese girl spoke her most fluent English, not much of an accent to be found. She stood in a dark red tracksuit with white stripes like those of a tiger going up the sides of the pants and jacket. Reiko had the sleeves rolled up on the jacket, extending her hand to the girl. “It's cool to meet you, Ishtar-san.”

Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:46 am

Ishtar smiled when she saw the extended hand. The blue haired student extend her own hand and shook Reiko's hand. So you are new campus? Has anyone given you a tour of the place, it pretty large. Ishtar took note of the tracksuit, the girl must be an athlete. The young woman wondered if the newcomer played volleyball. It would be great to get a new recruit for the team.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:06 am

“I guess you could say I'm a little wet behind the ears, yeah.” Reiko smiled as she took her hand back, placing it on her hip as it cocked a bit to the side. “And a tour would be great! They said my bags were taken somewhere but I'd have to get them before going to my room.” She laughed a bit and bounced a little on her toes. “I hope you guys have a pretty good athletic program.” It was almost as if she could have read Ishtar's gaze and interpreted her thought

Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:38 am

Ishtar smiled widely. We do have alot of activities on campus for athletics. I am for one on the volleyball team. It was nice to meet an friendly girl like this and she was just fill of energy, just judging by the way she moved on her toes. So what would like to see first, there is plenty to see here.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:41 am

“The volleyball team? I played a little for a summer league,” Reiko said in an attempt to make conversation. Her eyes trailed over Ishtar for a moment before she continued. “Well the sports facilities would be my first stop, but I guess I should learn my way around the dorms. This is the common room right?” Reiko laughed nervously and brushed a strand of hair from her face “I'm fine with whatever you wanna show me, Ishtar-san.”

Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:46 am

Oh really? Ishtar said as her ears perked up a little, if she had played a little bit in a league she probably would make an excellent addition to the team. [color=LightSkyRoom]Yes this is the common room. Just a place where we can all hang out in a neutral setting. Each floor has its own showers and laundry rooms for their own convience. I can show you mine before we go elsewhere if you wanted to see a typical room is laid out.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:18 am

Her room? Reiko felt her cheeks getting a little warm. She'd really get to see another girls room? “S-sure! I mean as long as you don't mind,” The sporty girl looked to her duffel bag and chewed her lip. “My stuff is fine right here isn't it? No one is gonna mess with it?”

Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:27 am

I don't mind at all. You should get an idea of how you can layout your room. Ishtar looked over and saw the new student had brought her duffel bag. I don't think anyone will mess with it here. That being said you can bring up with you to my room and leave it there before I run my little tour. We can pick it up when we get done. How does that sound?

Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:57 am

She smiled and nodded, grabbing her things as she followed Ishtar. “Sounds fine to me! I guess I should start calling you 'senpai' now huh?” She giggled and kept pace with the blue haired girl, admiring her body as they walked about. “So... this isn't a co-ed school. Do we have any rival teams?”

Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:07 am

Ishtar thought about it and giggled, Senpai? I guess that would be appropriate. Have I really been here that long, it seemed like I just got here. She continued to move upstairs to the level her room was on. Yes we are a girl's school. Unfortunately we don't have any rival teams yet, but I am sure it only a matter of time.

Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:35 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]