View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 12:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Just Another Day in Paradise (Sondra and Lilian) 

Post Re: Just Another Day in Paradise (Sondra and Lilian)
"Hmmm...What ta wear..." Fiona wondered aloud as she searched through her rather crowded closet for something summery to wear on this most beautiful of days. There were plenty of outfits to choose from, certainly, but much of her wardrobe seemed to consist of white blouses and plaid skirts. Finally, after going through her options for several minutes, she settled for a cute little cloud blue printed tee, a black skirt, and black cross-over sandals. Fiona quickly got dressed and grabbed her whistle bag before heading out of her dorm to go meet up with her cousin outside...

When Fi finally made her way out of the Student dorms a few minutes later, the red-haired Scotswoman found herself standing behind an unusually large group of people, who were standing around a very pretty Asian girl. It was made immediately apparent to Fiona why there were so many students around when she heard the girl sing. She had the most beautiful voice that Fi had ever heard, and Fi had heard a lot of very talented singers in the past, so that was really saying something.

I wonder who this young lass could bae...Fi wondered as the song reached its end. Fiona joined in on the thunderous applause that soon followed, and then insinuated her way through the crowd and over to the teal-haired angel, where she found her cousin standing nearby.

"My stars...that waes waen impressife display of talent if I dae say so meself. How on Earth did ye get tae bae so good?"

Airi wrote:
"Sherlock Holmes? I do not know what that is..."
She'd never really read all that much outside the realm of fantasy and science fiction, she had a little in common with her fans at the very least.
She listened intently to Sara's rant as the crowd behind her dispersed. She couldn't help but laugh a little bit when she was finished.

"You are very outspoken! I like that in a person very much. you said you are a musician yes? What do you play may I ask? It would be wonderful to work together sometime actually! or even if you would let me hear you play, I do love to hear other people's work."
she seemed a little happier now that she had before; when the crowd was still gathered, like she was uncomfortable with having so many people around, and indeed she was, she was worried about being recognized.

"Oh, I play a few instruments...a little guitar here, a little keyboard there. Mostly though, I sing and play the drums. Gotten rather good at both over the years. I'd be able to share what I've done in the past but, unfortunately I don't have anything on CD right now. The band I was in split up in the spring of '03, before we even had a chance to get our music recorded. I could play for you live, though, if you like, and we could even do some stuff together. You play any instruments?"

Fiona chose at that moment to make her presence known, and Sara gave her cousin a little smirk as she put her hand on the girl's shoulder. "Fi, I'd like you to meet my new friend Airi...Airi, this little ball of cheerfulness is my cousin Fiona. We've been living together for the last seven years, prior to our arriving here at Shokushu."

"A pleasure tae meet ye, Airi!" Fiona beamed cheerfully at the two girls, happy as always to make new friends...
---------------------------------------------------
Lilian wrote:
A sly grin crossed my face as I heard her offer her little idea, Couldn't help it, it sounded like a bit of a dream come true, I always had wanted to one up my dad and hit it major unlike his 2nd tier band and a start was a start no matter how you looked at it.
"A band would be great! course think we'd need some more than just a guitar/singer, drummer and keyboard, would definately need a bass and a lead singer at least. We might be able to find some here course, there's a big pool and hell if I wanna do any auditions, damn things bring out the worst you'll ever hear half the time and weeding through sucks."
Honest words, or blunt words, whichever you want to call it. It was true though, could even see it in those american's damned american idol auditions.
((think we can bring other characters in now))

"Well, I can handle the lead vocals, no problem. So, that just leaves the bass player. And I'm with you on the whole audition thing. I'm sure there's other ways to find what we're looking for as far as talent goes..." Sondra would have said more, but she was distracted by all the commotion that was going on over by the Student Dorms. "Hrmm...seems to be something big goin on by the Dorms. Think we should go and see what all the fuss is about?"

Bio & Tats
Macbeth Tartan
Cast of Characters
Other Info

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead. --Scottish Proverb

Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
--Marilyn Monroe

You can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll never get any sleep with a redhead!
--Jamie Luner

Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:34 am

Post Re: Just Another Day in Paradise (Sondra and Lilian)
Quote:
"My stars...that waes waen impressife display of talent if I dae say so meself. How on Earth did ye get tae bae so good?"

"Oh, I play a few instruments...a little guitar here, a little keyboard there. Mostly though, I sing and play the drums. Gotten rather good at both over the years. I'd be able to share what I've done in the past but, unfortunately I don't have anything on CD right now. The band I was in split up in the spring of '03, before we even had a chance to get our music recorded. I could play for you live, though, if you like, and we could even do some stuff together. You play any instruments?"

Fiona chose at that moment to make her presence known, and Sara gave her cousin a little smirk as she put her hand on the girl's shoulder. "Fi, I'd like you to meet my new friend Airi...Airi, this little ball of cheerfulness is my cousin Fiona. We've been living together for the last seven years, prior to our arriving here at Shokushu."

"A pleasure tae meet ye, Airi!" Fiona beamed cheerfully at the two girls, happy as always to make new friends...

Airi smiled simply to the red head that approached she shrugged softly.
"Answer in order... Always sung like this I think... never told that I practiced and never took lessons. I would really like to hear you play Sara, I can play for you too... and I do play instruments, I play most of my music for recording except for the electronic alterations. And It is good to meet you as well Fiona"

she made sure she had answered everything she was asked before she glanced to the crowd offering a bit of a wave again as they began to disperse further when they realized she probably wasn't going to sing anymore right now.

----------

~Lilian~
Quote:
"Well, I can handle the lead vocals, no problem. So, that just leaves the bass player. And I'm with you on the whole audition thing. I'm sure there's other ways to find what we're looking for as far as talent goes..." Sondra would have said more, but she was distracted by all the commotion that was going on over by the Student Dorms. "Hrmm...seems to be something big goin on by the Dorms. Think we should go and see what all the fuss is about?"

I looked towards the dorms and saw the crowd that was slowly begining to walk away from whatever had been happening there, my eyes caught a sight that struck something in my memory, vaguely though, the long blue hair of one of the girls there, one of the short girls... I could have sworn i remembered her from somewhere when my dad was touring around asia... japan I think it was... I couldn't put a finger on a name though.
"Yeah why the hell not, might be worth a look."

Characters
Vanessa; Big & Beautiful
Lilian: rocker's daughter & good hearted rebel
Michael: wants to be just like mommy
Kariktul: the ultimate human & Irony

Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2