View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Forced to join. (Ryu) 

Post Forced to join. (Ryu)
Oh boy..A new school, complete with the bitches that everyone hates. The only good thing so far about this boring place was the weird rumor of monsters ravaging the girls here. A thought squirmed itself to the front of Flynt's mind along the line of people watching too much perverted cartoons as she walked down through the library, across a cafeteria area, until she finally stopped and looked at the dorm rooms before her. Great...The next thing you know, some girl is going to come and try to throw her some sort of small housewarming at her new room, probably completed with a new room mate that would fit in that "everyone hates" category. Although, with that thought, a more pleasant one surfaced within those blood red locks dangling down over her eyes, one that made her suddenly wish those bangs of hers covered much more of her face as a small blush that matched her hair crept up over her. Maybe her new room mate would be cute? That might be worth dealing with her being a bitch.

"Well...mom..dad..you win, assholes..." she remarked aloud to herself as she made her way through the corridor, searching for her number. Yea.. just another number, nothing new. Her clothing made small whispers as the air around them held the noise for a strange second, causing her to look down at the white, form fitting shirt, covered by a jacket that pretty much came down to just under her firm breasts. The jacket was a grayish-black denim with a white fuzzy edge to it, and it went well with red plaid skirt that had little black lines through it. Her skirt was something that caught the eye with girls and guys alike, as it was a size 5 thing the barely went mid thigh one the shorter girl, occasionally giving flashes to the white panties beneath. Heaven forbid if she wanted to sit down with people around, for they might just get a full white flash, not that Flynt really minded. She really didn't care what anyone saw, for that would be all they did, was look.

Karen/Karin

Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Post Re: Forced to join. (Ryu)
"I would be better off without this pile of junk." Coming all the way from the library which involved walking on more or less comfortable paths that led to her room just a bit faster, opening a few doors to reach the staircase and eventually getting up the stairs to the second floor, Ryu found that she should have taken someone with her. Her well defined legs weren't simply good-looking, daily workouts proved to make them quite persistent to pressure, but it was bothering nonetheless. In fact she didn't carry that much either, she had borrowed a book for history class and a collection of poems written by Matthew Arnold, however most of those weren't of any value. On her way back to her room she had to pick up a few more things, utensils from art class and a few common textbooks she left the other day.

Ryu was wearing the official uniform of course, what a pity that it did mostly consist of a white shirt and navy skirt and all sorts of additions which were way too uncomfortable to wear, at least in her opinion since they clung to her tightly, mostly exposing her charms and chest. She got used to it during the year she was staying at the campus already, though couldn't miss the fact that other girls were attracting her eyes frequently. As she reached the hallway with all the doors she was familiar with she could see another student right up ahead, the red head could move quite silent or maybe others were just oblivious to their surroundings. Not going to bother with anything, she resumed to make her way forward. Her arms were becoming sore by having to carry all this over such a long distance. Also she figured that she lacked the ability to get to use her key, placed inconveniently right on top of the books.

"Excuse me? Miss!" Usually she could be quite a friendly person, although her past had told her often enough it wouldn't get her somewhere. But that was back at home and here .. she could make friends easily since they were bound to each other. "Would you mind to help me for a second? My room is the fourth from here and I can't put down my stuff anywhere. I have the key here, now I only need someone to open the door for me." Smiling faintly, she was hoping the girl could help her. The first impression was everything, she couldn't remember seeing her before.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:20 pm

Looking at the stack of books, she knew there was a person behind them, but couldn't draw her eyes away from so many pages. Who in their right mind would think of carrying all that without help...strong or not, it was more of a common sense idea to her. Sighing a bit, she turned too see which room it was and almost face planted as she stumbled. This girl was her roommate! Oh no.. it was worse than she thought... a bookworm. Bookworms were usually geeky little things with no life or appeasing features. Why did she always end up with..."Holy shit!?" She exclaimed as the other girl stepped up beside her. So much for her theory on ugly bookworms. The girl next to her was pleasant on the eyes to say the least, and actually reminded her of herself, but slightly different.

"I'll go ahead and get the door for you...I..um... excuse my language? I was just surprised over something, that's all." Looking at her, Flynt's eyes glowed with the refracting light that managed to hit them just right. Nothing unusual, but it would more than likely make some people stare more, which is pretty much against what she wants. Looking over her more, Flynt used her own key to unlock the door in front of them, but she does not however offer to help with the books, for she was not asked too. So...Who are you? You can call me Flynt...

Karen/Karin

Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"I'm Ryu, nice to meet you. I'd shake hands, but .. yeah." It was simple, she didn't get to know the last name of her new roommate and in return she wouldn't get to know hers. It wasn't meant to be rude either, but maybe Flynt didn't mind even if she took it the wrong way. The idea of her helping her was out of question, she didn't want to appear weak in front of others, thus didn't mind to do her thing without any help. "Go ahead, make yourself at home, guess we have plenty of time together since we're roommates." Not hard to figure out, really, although the use of another key matching her own was the crucial hint.

The room itself was rather plain, a desk next to each bed on the opposite side of the room, with a rather sizeable closet where both would be supposed to store their garments. In case the other girl was uncomfortable they'd have to work something out. On her wall though wasn't that much, a poster of a rock band with emotional touch she used to listen to, next to pictures from back at her place. There wasn't much beside that which was worth to pin up. "So .. Flynt. Let me say I rarely get a reaction like yours out of someone when they see me for the first time." Quick to put her things down next to her desk since she didn't really care if her goods were in a safe location, bending over to do so however was always giving those behind her a nice view of her firm bum behind the white fabric of her panties. However, she found time to check out the girl while getting back up. Flynt did look like a tomboy, nothing was wrong about that since they were way more casual than the shallow women walking around. "However, I am happy to finally have someone around who is not .. anxious about speaking up." Smiling a bit, she waited for the girl to do as she pleased. Sure, she'd like to keep the conversation going, but without seeming too eager to get to know her.

Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:51 pm

Her head tilted a little forward, trying to hide her face a bit, without actually looking like she is doing so, as she contemplated her new room mate. "You seem to be a very...strong girl. Kinda strange...Are you a book worm?" She silently agreed that being outspoken was better than being a prissy princess any day. Looking over to the beds, she took the one that didn't have anything by its desk. So... here was her life... a small room to be shared with a tomboy, years of studying to become something she didn't want to be,in a school that was filled with silly superstitions and rumors from girls who probably had not had anything worse than a smack on the hand for being little brats....This was something to look forward too!

"I...um...just don't give a damn what some people think...most people think. Care to give me some hints? Who to avoid, how to not end up being a teachers pet by accident, and stuff like that? I mean...I really don't want to get kicked out of this school... Disappointing my parents, and arguing with them is one thing, but...this would be a big dishonor, and I do not want that." Wow, she sure was being talkative today. It was a rarity to get her to say more than a few sentences, but this bigger version of her seemed to have enough charisma to bring out the talkative side. Realizing this made Flynt shut up and just stare at Ryu with those intensive purple eyes, giving her that "I-can-see-into-your-soul" style look.

Karen/Karin

Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:24 am
Profile YIM WWW

"I'm sorry that I have to kill your expectations, but I'm not a book worm." Ryu had to remark what Flynt was pointing at with a giggle. "I tend to do a lot of outdoor activities, I favor sports over books though it doesn't mean I can't be as smart as a book worm at times. And .. oh .. well, getting kicked out of here would be a masterpiece, don't worry about that. I did some quite colorful stuff myself, mostly vandalizing school property and .. um, insulting teachers and prefects." In fact she could remember quite well what it was like in the basement, the so called detention, tied up and played with like a toy. Literally everything had been used on her down there, ranging from whips and riding crops, past most sex toys she had the pleasure to get familiar with, to sensation enhancing chemicals. "Speaking of which .. I suggest to stay out of trouble. The school has .. its own, special ways to deal with troublemakers, really."

"But yeah, back on topic. There aren't many bullies around here as far as I know, those shouldn't be much of a problem since the 'special ways' I was talking about prove to be very effective. As for the teachers .. Best thing would be to organize yourself by taking a look at others first. I guess we both know what a teachers pet acts like, right?" Ryu stopped, thinking if she didn't talk too much even if asked to. Subconsciously she had been staring at Flyn't feet for some time already, returning to those stunning eyes. By now she was a little surprised what look her roommate was giving her. It reminded her a bit of herself though, back when she arrived at this place. "The rule that seems most important to me around here is the curfew .. I'm not necessarily strict or feel like obeying the law at all, but I learned to respect this one thing .. Am I talking too much?"

Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:42 pm

"Oh...Thank...God! I could kiss you right now for being something more than tolerable. I have had this bit of badluck lately, and I figured that I either had tested my good luck too much, or I had something really good coming to me....Hm? Would that make you that that really good thing?" It hadn't really dawned on her how that might come across, but such was the way of Flynt's thinking. A couple things needed answering, because she knew that if this school was physically cruel, she was sure gonna tell her parents about it! And what was this about curfew? Why the hell would she ever adhere to anything like that?!

"Um..They don't like beat you if you get out of line, do they? Last person that touched me ended up really hurt! I swear it was mostly an accident! A-And...about the curfew...I don't really buy into all that "monsters-under-the-bed" bullshit. I mean, come on? Has everyone here been reading too many perverted Japanese comics?" Those startling eyes of hers had been locked with Ryu's for the first half of what she said, but unknowingly, until the end of her speech in fact, her gaze had dropped down over the other's body, appreciating what was there, and quickly snapping to Ryu's feet when she caught what she was doing, hoping the other girl hadn't seen that. What was wrong with her today? Why was she checking out chicks, even though she hadn't done any looking since she was 10 or so? "Oh..S-Sorry.. I may be tough, but I don't want to seem too much like a bitch...I have trouble...adjusting, if you know what I mean? I think I just need to find the Gymnasium, or that pool I have heard so much about."

Karen/Karin

Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:56 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Hm .. the monsters .. yeah, we have lots of them here, a shitload waiting for one stubborn enough to ignore the dark and easy spots for them to strike." Her tone was sarcastic as she set up a slight smirk and gave the young woman a wink, obviously joking about the matter while deep inside she began to hate herself for having to lie. Nobody believed her except those who were attacked, besides she wasn't attracted to the idea of being called a lunatic that seeked attention thus didn't mention her own experiences at all. Ryu hoped nothing would occur to her new friend or she'd probably be blamed for it all. "You're right, the stories are told by the seniors while freshmen seem to suck it up like it is one of the most delicious drinks, having a good laugh at it and making up stories. From what I know, you could call it tradition." And that seemed way more reasonable than everything Ryu could have told Flynt at this point.

"Hey, if you'd like I could show you where the gym is. The pool is not far from there either and I can assure you that its reputation is more than reasonable." The sophomore seemed and in fact was unaware of what Flynt had been looking at. Just in case she stepped towards the door by then, stopping midway though to make it look like she didn't expect her roommate to do everything she suggested. Taking off together would probably give them a rather in-depth view of each other, something she was looking forward to. "You don't have to be sorry when you're yourself, Flynt. I'd rather have to apologize if I wasn't fine with the way you are, but it is more than pleasing, trust me. I'll help you with adjusting as good as I can, I know what it's like to find yourself in these situations although I don't look like it .. Let's go to the gym then, shall we?"

Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:57 pm

It was strange, how her own mind worked, as she actually frowned a slight bit. "I do have to say...too bad..I mean, I have met a monster of my own before, and I always wondered if there was a real live hideous creature that compared...I guess I have the luck of finding the worst." She didn't seem to notice that her room mate was lying, and took what she said to heart...There was not a single monster in the world, other than the one she had met back home the many years ago. The thought of that water hitting her skin made little goosebumps rise up along her arms and legs, as if a sudden chill had come through the room. A bad omen,if it hadn't been the thought of happiness that went with those goosebumps. The only regrettable thing was the side effect of her little shiver. Maybe the other girl wouldn't notice... "Mm...Yes, I would love you to help me adjust,and go to the Gym, but first..." She went to the little case that had some of her stuff in it, and brought out a one piece swimsuit. Sure it would give a nice look to her body, but it would look gaudy as hell, which is precisely what she wanted. Less people looking at her and noticing that horrid mark on her back.

"Should I change out of the skirt, or is there a place to change at later for the pool? I mean, being an all girls school, I don't think they would skip out on locker rooms..How else would they be able to video tape us all naked and freezing when we shower off? Hehe..." It really was just her sense of humor. The thought of watching someone watching her freezing in the shower was so not a thing she was worried about. Either way, she headed past Ryu, and just outside the door, to wait for her to lead the way to her heavenly nirvana. "Freshman's first! Heh..hehheh.." She was acting more nervous now, just trying to fit in. Her hair blew with an invisible wind as she shook her head to get some out of her eyes,but to no avail.

Karen/Karin

Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"You have an extraordinary kind of humor, I can tell we'll have a good time." So they were going for a swim, she could build on that later on when it came to that, or so she thought as she opened the closet and knelt down to pick up her own single piece costume provided by the school. Grabbing two towels in addition she stood back up and was quick enough to notice her roommate, heading past her which made her look a bit bewildered until she understood what this was all about. "Seems like I can't turn down any of your demands." Ryu could only smile, but not to make fun of Flynt. Moving in a row of smooth movements she followed the girl, closed to the door on the way and then locked it behind the two. Her way to move did appear quite peppy at times, but without putting a certain spirit into this she felt like she was acting a little tensed up.

"Wait, let me help you out." Reaching up carefully she brushed the hair out of the girl's eyes, she did not take the no-touching rule as something that counted for such a passive touch. Once done however, she acted like nothing happened. About time to take off, she started to walk down the hallway, always looking out for Flynt so they could walk mostly next to each other. "I'd like to get to know you, if that's okay. I was wondering if you practice anything? .. Since you are so eager to find the gym around here." Curiosity filled her voice, with an athletic and well-formed body as Flynt's there probably wasn't any doubt but who knew for sure. Swaying her hips slightly the busty red head kept on walking while it seemed like the most natural of things, her body displaying a seductive manner on its own.

Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:38 pm

"Why thank you. I am sure we will get along just Fi...eep!" A bit of a blush more or less exploded onto her face as the other girl touched her. Sure the touch wasn't meant to be anything, or at least she thought, but the fact someone touched her almost brought an instinctive slap to Ryu. It was by sheer force of will that she didn't take a swing. "T...Thanks.. And, well.. I practice surviving, I guess...I would feel sorry for anyone untrained to try and hurt me...And...I like swimming..." She had gone back to her original soft talking self,but tried not to seem offensive.

"How about you...?" Was all she asked, but was pretty sure the busty crimson-locked girl could figure it out for herself. Without realizing it, for a few seconds at least, Flynt began watching those seductive hips, and suddenly wished for longer hair for the second time of the day, as the random thought of her new room mate stripping down for bed passed through her mind in a rather unintended sexual manner. Ya, how strange.. She never had thoughts about anyone like this until she had arrived here. Maybe she was finally coming to terms with her bad past? That would be a relief.

Karen/Karin

Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:35 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"I'm a decent tennis player so to speak .. you could say I'm also the best sprinter my class has, although I still watch my endurance workouts and don't want my legs to be bulky. But .. nothing is wrong about a good swim every now and then." Might as well say she tends to run instead of dealing with persons that would want to do her any harm. However, she let that topic drop, she'd simply have to watch after Flynt, adjust to her preferences and person. This was bugging her, having done a terrible mistake while it seemed to be nothing at all, it was bothering her so much she didn't even realize she was being stared at. Ryu did say nothing else as they eventually reached the staircase, leading the student to the ground floor where they'd actually get to leave the dorms, get some fresh air and relax in the light breeze as they were walking, a line of trees on the right leading into the woods.

They were passing two other students, a blonde and brunette, chatting about this and that, their sounds fading slowly as those were heading in the opposite direction and the wind sped up for barely a second, lifting the redheads skirts just enough to still conceal their panties. Instantly she felt her own hands moving, flatten out the garment while looking back at the other student, catching a glimpse of her lower body. Her legs were athletic, indeed, not too much or less with about the perfect muscle mass. This time it was Ryu who blushed, recovering slowly as she went on, smiling. "We should be there in a second. I bet you'll like it, we have all sorts of equipment for any occasion in the gym, seems like they invest a lot of money to have everything the students need. We have an exercise room, too .. with treadmills and stuff like that. And the pool .. the area shouldn't be crowded, lunch was served recently and if we're lucky we should have it all for ourselves, including the locker room. I could change where I wouldn't be able to see you if you're suspicious and think I'd watch."

Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:48 pm

Shook her head a bit, half thinking to herself that her new room mate was bound to see her naked sometime, so why would it matter. Hell, she slept mostly naked sometimes, so chances are she would get and eye full each night either way. "I don't care if you see me...I mean, I am not gonna be your room mate and stay clothed all the time, right?" A blink later and she smacked herself in the face. "Wow, that came out all sorts of wrong, hm?" She was trying her best to show Ryu that she wasn't upset at her, because in all reality, her reaction was not really fair when the other girl was just trying to help, but it was obvious that she was a bit tense still as her shoulders stayed a bit raised.

"Meep!"
She squeaked out as the wind caught her skirt, and having such a short thing on raised it enough to catch a glimpse of her firm round rump, as she struggled against the uncooperative material. "Why is everything so perverted around here today? Kinda like an omen or something...Course I doubt anyone would take advantage of me in an all girls school, right?" She didn't seem to be pointing out anyone in particular, but was just trying to get back to the friendly conversation as her skirt finally fluttered back down.

Karen/Karin

Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:36 am
Profile YIM WWW

Sort of drawn to what she was looking at, Ryu snapped back to reality by the time Flynt managed to regain control of her skirt, the breeze eventually dieing down. "Sounded more like you were going to strip once we're alone and be all over me.", the girl commented with a smirk on her quite suggestive words, knowing they weren't meant to be serious. "Indeed, except the attire nothing from around here nothing would do so. Everyone practically wears the same, there shouldn't be any problems." Damn, the place would look sweeter than a gigantic candy store if she kept making excuses for this and that, pulling out one lie after another. Then again she wasn't lieing at all since this is what the majority of the students thought. A nice school where good education, friendly atmosphere and the beautiful campus would almost make years to graduation seem like a holiday.

They reached the gym within less than a minute, it was close to the dorms and a light, spacious building. As they entered they'd be standing in front of several closed doors, right up ahead was the locker room which Ryu didn't hesitate to enter. A few rows of lockers were displayed to the girls, the faint echo of someone playing basketball with one or two partners could be heard. Rather plain in general as in every school, the room lit by sunlight still managed to create a somewhat pleasant feeling. "Okay, so here we are .. it doesn't look like much from the outside but it's a lot more impressive from the inside. Now, lets get changed." Before actually choosing any of the lockers, the keys resting in the locks of the unused ones, she offered her roommate one of the white, slightly soft towels. "I got this for you, preventing you from freezing in front of the cameras later on, hehe .. Did the laundry about two days ago so you don't have to think that I'm accidentally touching you through it."

Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:52 pm

A blush formed across her face as she suddenly wondered if Ryu could read her mind. She had thought of it briefly, but now began wondering if this was all such a good idea. Maybe his girl was stronger than her...maybe...NO! Nononono. She can't possibly be stronger. She thought it surprising how close the buildings were to each other, as she made her way into the locker rooms. These were rather plain...A smile played over her lips as she took the towel and went over to a locker in front of Ryu. Thinking the other would have turned to change, Flynt didn't hesitate as she bent slightly, and slid that skirt down, so that she was only wearing her white shirt, and those small, white panties that seemed to mold themselves to her firm rump. Next came up the shirt, sliding up the her C-cup sized breasts, where she hesitated, thinking of the scar that would show once her outfit was off. Taking a deep breath, she pulled the shirt up and over her eyes and off her head, with a small shake to toss her locks. It was pretty apparent she had not worn a bra today was her golden skinned orbs flashed those who cared to look, perky, and just the right size. With a glance over to Ryu, she wanted to see if she was being watched, as she shyly lowered her head, knowing that if she were, the girl would see her disfigurement, and would probably hate her for it. A few others had done the same, and now she was becoming very wary of anyone she didn't know seeing it.

"S-So...How long did you say you have been at this school? Also...T-Thanks for the towel, because it really is a little cool in here, and showering down would be a bit of a nightmare without this..." She brought up the towel to her chest, covering her breasts, as she almost buried herself in its warm softness, trying to use it as an anchor of sorts and to hide herself away in plain sight. "I hope this place is as nice as you say it is.."

Karen/Karin

Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:33 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next