View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Just a Little Fun in the Sun (For Hitomi/Bala & Ishtar) 

Post Just a Little Fun in the Sun (For Hitomi/Bala & Ishtar)
A large emerald green beach blanket, big enough for about three or four to sit on, unfurled onto the sand. A few items were placed on top: a brown wicker picnic basket filled with sandwiches and snacks, a large red cooler containing an assortment of tasty beverages and some food items that needed to be kept cold, and a portable radio with an iPod dock...

"Waell, tha' bae everythin'." Fiona smiled brightly up at her cousin as she took a seat on the blanket. "Did ye tell 'ol Blondie 'bout our get-together here at tha beach?" Blondie was a nickname that Fi had given their cousin Sondra when they were kids and it pretty much stuck.

"Yeah, I told her when she stopped by my dorm room this morning. She said that she had to work on an extra credit assignment for Chem class, and that Sam and Kat are helping out. They'll all be here in a little bit, though." As she responded to her cousin, Sara dropped the towels and the tote bag with their beach stuff on the blanket by their other things and then opened up the long, black carrying case that was strapped to her back and began setting up their beach umbrella to give them a bit of shade.

"Wha' 'bout her other roomies? They comin' ta join us?" Fi ask while grabbing a bottle of water from the cooler.

Sara sat down beside her cousin and grabbed a Dr. Pepper for herself. "Hmm...I dunno. It didn't sound like it, from what had Sondra said, but you never know."

"I hope so. Kimmy and Sable were a lot o' fun thae other day, and I wa' hopin' ta be playin' wi' them tae again today." The two cousins sat in silence for a while, sipping on their drinks as they enjoyed the gorgeous sunny weather. Then...

"Hey, Fi...do you think we shoulda wore some suits under our clothes?"

"Ack! No wa'. Wha' da wae naed suits for? Those silly things be for sissies. I say wae tak off wha' wae already bae wearin' and enjoy tha feeling of tha warm sun an' tha wonderful sea braze on our bare skin."

Sara laughed heartily at her companion. The dark-haired Brit was feeling rather more cheerful than usual this afternoon. Perhaps it was because nobody had actually tried to piss her off yet today. "I like the way you think, Fi! Hey, I got one better! Why don't we go skinny-dipping? That water looks pretty damn good right about now, wouldn't you say?"

This time it was Fiona's turn to laugh. "Yer right about that, Sara! I be surprised you thought about tha' idea afore I did!" Fi and Sara both got to their feet and quickly tore out of their clothes and then ran laughing all the way to the beach shore. Seconds later, the two naked sun-bathers were giggling and splashing each other playfully in the cool blue water of the Shokushu Ocean...

Bio & Tats
Macbeth Tartan
Cast of Characters
Other Info

Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead. --Scottish Proverb

Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
--Marilyn Monroe

You can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll never get any sleep with a redhead!
--Jamie Luner

Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:25 am

Post Re: Just a Little Fun in the Sun (For Hitomi/Bala & Ishtar)
Hitomi hums a happy tune as she walks towards the beach. She wears her usual beach outfit, a skimpy string bikini with a red floral pattern that really highlights her ass and boobs. She knows there aren't any boys here. But for the last 4-5 years, going to the beach meant flirting with boys and this is is the outfit for it. She wears a straw hat with a large brim and black sunglasses with a black string around her neck. She carries a large, cloth bag filled with her usual beach gear; sun screen, a couple half-liter bottles of water, mints, a super trashy romance paperback, and more. She holds her bleach blanket and towel under one arm.

Reaching the beach, she lays out her beach blanket next to Fiona's. Hitomi sets her bag and towel at the top and runs to the edge of the water. She calls out and waves to her roommate and her cousin. Hitomi doesn't dare enter the water as her swimsuit is such in name only. Wearing her bikini in the water would ruin it and soon leave Hitomi without "cover".

If you would like to punish me, send me a PM.

Hitomi - A party girl in for the shock of her life.
[A Bala production]
Links to Character Profiles found here.

Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:05 am

Ah finally here. Ishtar could feel the warm sun on her face as she finally made it to the beach. It had been a confusing couple of hours as she had gotten lost once again on the way to the beach wandering somewhat aimlessly through the woods. However, somehow, someway the blue haired beauty had made her way onto the beach. The young woman could here two of the girls already playing in the water. Ishtar found a spot in the open she put down the backpack that held her towel and her underwear. She then began to disrobe, taking off her shirt and skirt.

After putting the clothes in her backpack, she stood up revealing an light blue delphinium themed bikini. The top was was a triangle bikini with ruffles while the bottom was actually partially a skirt with ruffles. She smiled while it matched her hair she had thought it looked good on her. The young woman then made her way over to where another person was laying out a beach blanket and getting ready for a day in the sun.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:24 am

((Hitomi-I guess we can say Sara had visited the dorm room during the time of the "Touch of Okinawa" thread))

Fiona and Sara were having a grand old out there in the cool, crystal blue sea, bobbing up and down with the gentle rolling waves and giggling at one another as they playfully splashed it up in the water and took turns dunking each other underneath. The cool water felt fantastic against their bare skin, which was covered with goosebumps from the neck down as the gentle sea breeze hit the girls whenever they rose up from the water.

Sara felt better today than she had been feeling in a long time, and she had her amazing cousin Fiona to thank for that. The youthful innocence and playful antics of the irrepressible redhead always served to lift the raven-haired Brit's spirits, no matter how down she felt. Fi always brought out the best in her. Sara felt like a little girl at play whenever the two were together, and today was no exception...

The cousins were distracted from their horseplay when two beautiful Asian girls entered the beach and set their beach blankets down by Fi and Sara's things. One of the girls Sara recognized as Fiona's roommate Hitomi. The woman looked sexy as hell in the skimpy little string bikini that she wore. Of course, someone as beautiful as Hitomi would look sexy in anything, and apparently Fiona was in agreement with her about that as they exchanged greetings...
--------------------
"Haya Hitomi!" Fi shot her roommate a wide grin as both she a Sara waved back at the scantily-clad woman. "Fancy maetin ye haer! Ye be lookin damn sexy in that swimsuit! Why dontcha come on in and join us? tha water's fantastic!"

"It does feel pretty damn good in here," Sara agreed as she gave Fi's roomie a friendly smile, "very cool and refreshing. You and your pretty friend over there should come in and take a dip with us, that is unless the idea of swimming with a couple of naked chicks turns you off."

Cast of Characters

"Look, that's why there's rules, understand? So that you think before you break 'em." -- (Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time)

Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:33 pm

((Bump))

Cast of Characters

"Look, that's why there's rules, understand? So that you think before you break 'em." -- (Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time)

Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:59 am

Ishtar smiled and waved for a second before Sara's statement kicked in, N-naked. Ishtar blushed for a second being in the playing around in the water in nothing. However it was true they were on island filled with girls, there is nothing anyone going to see that they wouldn't see in the showers anyways. Are you sure they won't be any boats passing by. It was the blue haired student any real concern, other than she would be happy to frolick with her new roommate and potential friends in the surf.

Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:46 am

((Hitomi, you wanna go next?))

Bio & Tats
Macbeth Tartan
Cast of Characters
Other Info

--Marilyn Monroe

You can sleep with a blonde, you can sleep with a brunette, but you'll never get any sleep with a redhead!
--Jamie Luner

Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Hitomi smiles at her roommate's boisterous greeting. When she suggests joining the pair in the water, Hitomi points to her bikini and shouts, "it's no good in water!" The two jousters rebuke her hesitation by standing and pointing to there own naked bodies.

"Okay! I will join you!", Hitomi calls back. She removes her top and turns to put it and her bottom on her blanket when she finds herself face to face with someone she has never met. "Oh! hello", she says to Ishtar. "I am Hitomi and I am very embarrassed right now." She politely bows to Ishtar and hopes for someone to end this rather embarrassing moment.

[A Bala production]

Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:20 am

Bala follows the path as it turns a corner and opens up on another lovely beach. This time Bala sees the girls, and Ishtar was one of them. Finally, she locates the right beach. For the sixth time, Bala scolds herself for not paying closer attention to the directions. She had a general idea where they were meeting and simply assumed she would follow the beach until she got here. Unfortunately, the beaches around the island were broken up by several isolated coves. Bala noted their locations for later. They would be hard to get to and were perfect for spending time alone reading on a beach, isolated from everyone.

She is a bit taken aback by the other Asian girl's nudity. But spotting Sara & Fi in the water gave her a clue that this new girl wasn't some random nudist. "Uh hi, Ishtar. Who's your friend?" Seeing the new girl with her bikini in hand, Bala assumes she wouldn't just disrobe in front of a perfect stranger and awaits an awkward introduction.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:23 am

Ishtar looked almost as embarrassed as the half naked Asian woman in front of her. The blue haired beauty returned the bow. I-I'm Ishtar. I am sorry to have caught you in this situation like this. Ummm, I should have announced my arrive a little better. Ishtar turned her head a bit as this was an awkward situation only to see her roommate had walked in on it too.

The blue haired girl decided to try to deflect as much of Hitomi's embarassment. The blue haired woman put her hands together in anjali mudra bowing her head only while maintaining eye contact. She wasn't be sure if this right circumstances, but she wanted Bala to feel at least a little more comfortable. This is Hitomi. Hitomi this is my roommate Bala. The young woman definately felt awkward while she tried to stumble through this unusual meeting.

Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:44 pm

Hitomi tries to follow Ishtar's lead. She places her hands together at the center of her chest, then bows Japanese style. Besides failing to execute the anjali mudra properly, Hitomi's hand placement and bow only serve to emphasize her exposed breasts. "Hello, Bala. I am much pleased to meet you."

Her face red, Hitomi curses her poor timing. If she had reached the water before the two roommates arrived, Hitomi would just be one of three nude girls. She tries to convince them that she isn't some mad nudist. "My bikini in water." She brings her hands together in front of her, her fingers interlocked. Then she pulls them apart to represent the water wrecking her bikini.

Hitomi points to the two girls frolicking in the water nude and says, "Fiona is my roommate. They naked. They want me naked." Hitomi stops talking and closes her eyes. That didn't come out right. It must have given these two the wrong impression. She tries to fix it as she continues, "they want me in water. Bikini water bad. I go now."

Hitomi doesn't know why she's lost her ability to speak English properly. She just knows she wants to get away from the awkwardness. She runs towards the water and stops. Quickly walking back while taking off her bikini bottom she explains, "water breaks this." She puts her clothes on her towel and runs into the water towards her roommate and her cousin. "Way to make a good first impression", she tells herself.

[A Bala production]

Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:22 am

Bala returns Hitomi's flawed anjali mudra. "Hello, Hitomi, I didn't know that this was a topless beach." Bala regretted her words as soon as she uttered them. Trying to rescue herself from a faux pas she says, "I'm sorry. That was uncalled for. It's very nice to meet you, Hitomi. Ishtar and I are roommates. As is Sara, one of the naked girls in the water out there."

Wanting to change the subject Bala says, "how did you end up here today? Are you one of the roommates of Sara's cousin? I'm always interested in meeting new people. Hi, Sara!" Bala shouted that last line to the girls in the water. "Lose your swimsuit?" Bala pulls open the white blouse she wore to reveal her bikini top. Her bikini is one of her favourites, brown with yellow and orange triangles scattered about, a French cut bottom underneath a white sun skirt and a string bikini top under the aforementioned blouse. Her bikini didn't reveal any cleavage. But it looked like it might at any moment. Brown water shoes with orange and yellow accents and stylish sunglasses complete her outfit.

Bala - Hindi Girl (Student) ; Hitomi - Basement Queen (Student) ; Anagopt - Web Star (Student) ; Quagga - Zebra Girl (SFA) ; Keefa - (Gladiatrix) ; Gambo - Zombie (Monster) ; Fluffy - Pirate!! (SFA)

Author of the 1500th post in the original ~Corrupt a Wish~ thread in Trivial Pursuits. (1899 posts)
Author of the 1500th post in the second The Banned Game! thread in Trivial Pursuits.
=========+=====

Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:20 am

The merry sounds of laughter and splashing water rang out as Fiona and Sara continued to mess around with each other while the girls on the beach made their introductions. The two cousins paused briefly to return Ishtar's greeting before turning their attention back towards each other...

Hitomi wrote:
Hitomi doesn't know why she's lost her ability to speak English properly. She just knows she wants to get away from the awkwardness. She runs towards the water and stops. Quickly walking back while taking off her bikini bottom she explains, "water breaks this." She puts her clothes on her towel and runs into the water towards her roommate and her cousin. "Way to make a good first impression", she tells herself.

The frolicking girls in the water froze in their actions, both heads turning as one towards the shore as Hitomi removed her sexy little bikini bottom, now leaving Fi's roommate completely naked. Fiona's lips curled into a naughty little grin, some very dirty thoughts about the three of them together floating about the young Scot's mind as she watched the exotically beautiful Asian lass quickly make her way towards the two equally nude cousins.

"Well, ain't ye a sight fer sore eyes!" Fi said cheerfully to Hitomi, planting a big, wet kiss on her cheek before stepping back to get a better view of the gorgeous woman who stood before her and Sara. "Ye be such an exquisitely beautiful lass, Hitomi. I wish ye would let mae see ye naked more often." Fiona had seen Hitomi naked at least few times since her arrival, usually without Hitomi's knowledge (though she had gotten caught sneaking a peek at her on one or two occasions) and it always amazed Fi how beautiful her roommate was.

Today was certainly no exception...

Bio & Tats
Macbeth Tartan
Cast of Characters
Other Info

--Marilyn Monroe

--Jamie Luner

Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:55 pm

((Will post Sara's response hopefully either tonight or tomorrow evening))

Cast of Characters

Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:18 pm

((Thought it might be a good time to have Sondra and the Young sisters join the party :wink: ))

Meanwhile, back on campus, Sondra and her friends Katrina and Samantha Young were just leaving the Chemistry Lab after another fun and exciting day of qualitative, gravimetric and quantitative analysis...

"Fucking Chemistry teacher," Sondra huffed as the door slammed shut behind her, "I can't believe we were stuck in that damn stupid Chem Lab all morning. How does that woman expect us to sit there in that stuffy room full of noxious fumes and concentrate on those dumb ass lab experiments all day long when we could be enjoying our weekend by hitting the waves and catching some rays?"

Sondra Van Ryan was, if nothing else, a 'creature of the great outdoors' and she utterly resented being forced to remain indoors when she could be out somewhere having fun and enjoying the sunny weather...

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next