View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 3:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Good Clean Fun =3 (Open) 

Nanaca gets pulled back, her face still red as another girl decides to undress in front of them, will the embarrassment ever end?

She stands up and picks up Andy as well, dragging Andy to a stall a bit further from the action so they can finish their bath.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:28 am
Profile YIM

She smiles and helps Karissa out of that outfit and looks at her back some before moving back to Emily and looks to Nanaca and Andreea.

"You two don't need to be shy now you know its not like we haven't seen other girls naked"

She giggles and looks back to Karissa...

"Looks like you have been in a few fights."

She then looks over to the other girl the one being quiet nad offers her a friendly smile.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:28 am

Andreea more then gladly allows Nana to pull her to a place away from the embrasment. Once she gets there she hugs nana and can't stop. She needed to hug and be hugged in return so that she felt safe. she almost broke down, she wasnt used to so many naked girls and it was making her feel so uncomfertible.

((g2g luvs, need my resty resty =3 <3 you all))

Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:34 am

She hugs Andreea back, careful to keep HER back to the crowd and not Andys.

Nanaca looks back at Monique, sticking her tongue out before throwing her sponge at her.

"Take that wicked witch of the showers!" she shouts playfully before taking cover behind Andy.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Last edited by NanacaCrash on Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:35 am
Profile YIM

"Wish I could tell you about them but, I don't remember everything that happens when the brutish thief is in control...but I do know she is quite good at getting into fights... Almost every other time I wake up it seems I've been battered or bruised some how."
She offered folding the suit and placing it on a bench wearing only the stick on bra cups and what looks to be medical tape as a mock set of panties. having bands cutting into her sin appealed to her about as much as thongs did.
"Glad to meet a friendly face before she does for once."

The Psychic lifeform Arith Kua

The girl with two mind:Karissa Zetorakis

The Emotionless Agent: Carmine Jacobson

Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:36 am

(I've been having computer troubles, bear with me for posting less!)

Emily eventually come to out of her trance. She had a nasty habit of zoning out for no reason. She shook her head and looked around, seeing some new faces. She immediately got all happy, bubbly, and generally cute.

"Hi! I'm Emily!" The brunette spun around, made a little hop, and smiled brightly, her lovely breasts bouncing. She had clearly forgotten where she was and that she was naked.

I love being cute!

Mon Aug 27, 2007 11:52 pm
Profile YIM

Monique giggles at Emily and then is hit by a sponge! She staggers around as if it knocker her silly and she turns looking at Nanaca's back and picks the sponge up, soaking it under the shower.

"Oh yeah....Take this!" She giggles and hurls the now wet sponge at Nanaca's behind, letting the other girls see her own dark nice behind.

She glances over her shoulder at Karissa.."Hehehe, Nice to meet you too..Well both of you since you seem to have two people in one cute body."

Tue Aug 28, 2007 4:31 am

She grinned slightly stretching her neck again he pulling her hair around her shoulder.
"I'm sure the feeling is mutual for her as well as myself... Must be a pound of filth tangling it up... usually reaches well passed my thighs."
She shivered slightly glancing at the sponge then Emily with a bit of a bewildered expression examining her body as it was in motion.
"It's good to meet you."
She continued to grin glancing down at herself before looking to Emily.
"Is it impolite for me to keep on these with all of you in the buff? Not sure the rules of group showers really."
She motioned to the medical tape and adhesive cups a slightly curious expression now crossing her face.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:54 am

Unfortunatly it was Andreea who got hit by the sponge and she wasnt exactly expecting that so she fell down ,after staggering backward, and brought Nana ontop of her. Her tatoo was still hiden but her bare slit wasnt as Nana's face was in her stomach, and vice versa. She nips lightly the stomach of her lover so that she knows to get off so she can breathe.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:06 pm

Nanaca lets out a "yeek" as Andy decides to use her tummy as a chew toy. She lifts herself off, but doesnt stand up completely, instead walking on all fours above her lover till her face was lined up with her roomies breasts, giving each of her nipples a lick before standing back up.

She grins and picks up the sponge, throwing it back at Monique, but to her horror, it heads for Karissa instead.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:21 pm
Profile YIM

Emily blushed deeply and half-hartedly covered herself as she remembered her nudity. She looked around her and saw that she was in the showers. An embarrased giggle scaped her lips as she turned away from the action taking place around her, getting a large dollop of weirdly colored shampoo from the despencer in her shower basket.

I love being cute!

Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:54 pm
Profile YIM

Andreea made an exagerated deep breath but it stopped short as she felt both her nipples getting licked once. They were already hard from the playfull groping and the cold water a few minutes before so the sensativity was greater. All she did was sit up, not bothering to stand since she didnt want to get hit by another sponge, or fall down again.

Tue Aug 28, 2007 10:07 pm

Monique giggles at Nanaca and Andreea, and then looks at Emily as she gets that dollop of shampoo and raises a brow. She then sees Nanaca throw the wet sponge and giggles at the aim is way off.

"Nana! You need to work on your aim."

She giggles and reaches over to steal some Emily's shampoo..and then playfully puts it on Emily's cheek like warpaint and grins.

"Lets get'em love!."

Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:40 pm

"EEEEEE!! were under attack!!" Nanaca shouts, almost laughing. With Andy sitting idly by, she decides to "defend" her by batting water at Monique, even though it doesnt reach them.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Last edited by NanacaCrash on Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:57 am
Profile YIM

She let out a light chuckle as she watched the 'battle' of the other girls shaking her head just slightly a shiver passing down her spine. She tried not to get involved and would until either A. They targeted her, B. someone talked to her or C. Someone fell on her. Either way she was enjoying herself.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 7:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next