View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Good Clean Fun =3 (Open) 

Post Good Clean Fun =3 (Open)
The shower stalls were empty at this time, most of the students were either sleeping, studying, or being "studied". A figure in a baggy shirt walks into changing room, nonchalantly throwing off her flip-flops. It was one of the resident silver-haired beautys, Nanaca. Taking up position near a bench, she reaches back to undo her ponytail, putting her hair tie down and fluffing up her hair, those platinum locks looking like a silver curtain as it flows down behind her. Then off comes her collar, unstrapping the leather accessory from her delicate throat and putting it alongside the hair tie.

bare of all her jewelry, Nanaca proceeds to disrobe, pulling her baggy shirt up off her person, exposing her pale orbs to the air. Her panties go next, sliding the garment down her silky thighs, a black tribal pattern can be seen tattooed on her pubic area, which is tantalizingly void of any fuzz.

She folds her clothes neatly, then gathers her toiletries and proceeds into the shower enclosure, an open space with tiled walls and floor, shower heads lining the top part, the handles in the middle. She turns on one of the showers, testing the temperature before stepping into the stream. The water begins to run down her shapely figure as she wets her hair, letting it bunch up into a soaking mass of platinum strands.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Last edited by NanacaCrash on Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 23, 2007 10:00 am
Profile YIM

Another figure approached the communal showers, this though one of the very few dark skinned girls of the campus. She had a towel wrapped around her and was barefoot, it being Monique, coming to get a shower rather early since she had classes in the afternoon.

She steps inside, hearing the shower going already, and blushes some as she unwraps her towel and hangs her spares up. She slides off her glasses and puts them on the little shelf and carries with her a little basket with her shower supplies.

She looks over seeing Nanaca showing and offers her a wave as she turns on a shower head and begins to wash as well.

((Heheh just a note this is an idea I pitched to Nanaca, and you can see she liked it hehehe, a nice big open shower thread for everyone to join in and have fun since it will stay int he showers, people can come and go and just have fun :) ))

Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:35 am

Moments later the shower door swung open again.

"Moniiiiiique, are you in here?" Emily popped her head into the shower area, her long hair almost sweeping against the floor as she bent over. It showed a tell tale wavyness since it had been braided all night. The collar of her big green nightshirt hung over her otherwise bare shoulder.

Sh carried a pair of towels in her arm.

I love being cute!

Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:55 pm
Profile YIM

Monique was in the shower, the water rushing about her but she still heard her girlfriends voice and calls back to her.

"In here cutey!"

She giggles and blushes looking over to Nanaca knowing the other girl heard her as well.

Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:38 pm

"You took my shower basket!" She whined to her girlfriend before she suddenly noticed the other nude figure in the shower. She blushed, looking away and waving shyly.

"Oh, umm, hi..." She went back around the corner quickly, saying from the ajoining room, "I'll, um, I'll be in in a minute..."

I love being cute!

Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:57 pm
Profile YIM

Nanaca giggled at Monique and the other girl, Emily, Her reaction was a bit entertaining, as if she hasnt seen naked women before.

She turns off her shower and reaches for her scrubbing sponge and some soap, working it to a lather before starting to rub her naked torso.

"Dont worry dear, if theres something this school can be thanked for, is that they have a lot of hot water."

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Aug 23, 2007 6:41 pm
Profile YIM

Monique giggles at Nanaca and Emily and looks back towards the other room calling out..

"Welll, you didn't want me to come and just get all wet now did you?"

She doesn't realize how..naughty that sounds till she says it and giggles more, blushing as she picks some soap from the basket and begins to soap her dark skin up waiting on Emily to come into the shower too.

Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:17 pm

Soon enough Emily comes into the shower room, some of her hair over her shoulders. Her breasts were covered by the long locks. She was still blushing in embarrasment as she turned on the head next to Monique, stepping into the hot cascade of water.

I love being cute!

Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:19 pm
Profile YIM

Nanaca couldnt help but laugh at Moniques comment, almost causing her to drop her soap.

""Maybe thats what she wanted in the first place", she adds, making sure she was loud enough to be heard inside the changing room.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:21 pm
Profile YIM

Monique blushes more at Nanaca and looks to Emily smiling and holding the soap to her.

"Your so naughty, Nanaca!"

She giggles some and looks to Emily and smiles.

"Emily, this is Nanaca, I met her a day or so ago."

She looks to Nanaca and blushes as she takes hold of Emily's hand.

"Nanaca, this is Emily, my roommate...and my girlfriend."

She blushes brightly, but feels so wonderful about being able to call Emily that and introduce her as that.

Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:28 pm

Emily felt very embarrased. Now this girl was gonna sthink she's a pervert!

"Hi, umm, nice to meet you..." She shyly held her hand out to the other girl.

I love being cute!

Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:30 pm
Profile YIM

"Naughty eh? well no more lessons for you, young miss", Nanaca replies, a cheeky grin spreading across her face.

It didnt strike Nanaca as surprising when Monique professed her relation to Emily. Even if its only been a few days, she knew her well enough not to be shocked.

Looking towards the other girl, she smiles and waves slightly, "Hi Emily, welcome to the shower stall of doom!". Nanaca cups her hands and deflects some of the water stream at the odd pair.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:37 pm
Profile YIM

Monique blushes rather brightly at the talk of the lessons and then blinks as the water splashes her and Emily.

"Hey now, thats not fair!"

She cups her hands and then splashes back at Nanaca, and then moves infront of Emily.

"Don't worry cutey, I'll protect you!"

Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:46 pm

Emily giggles as she is splashed. She was happy that Nanaca had broken the ice. She playfully ducked down behind Moniwue, looking at the platinum haired girl over those dark hips.

I love being cute!

Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:50 pm
Profile YIM

Nanaca continued to bat water at Monique as she did the same. Not one to hog all the fun, she tries to side step Monique and give Emily a good splashing. tries and fails, that is.

the slippery floor and her bare feet did not agree with each other, falling on her ass with a resounding "EEK!!". Nanaca rubbed her sore little bum, wincing a bit as a a little pain shot up her spine. Little did she notices that her legs were spread apart, giving the girls a good view of that tattoo of hers, and a little bit more.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:59 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 120 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next