View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 12:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Would You Like a Spar? (Vera) 

Post Re: Would You Like a Spar? (Vera)
After twenty years of being on Earth, Taisie had found ways to scrub herself relatively clean without much assistance. Of course it was still a bother for the back. No matter how flexible she was, she couldn’t exactly reach every part of her back with a rag.

Feeling eyes upon her, she stops momentarily to peer over to Vera incase she wished to ask something and found that she didn’t exactly want to ask as much as she wanted in on Taisie’s grooming. “Thank-you,” she puts calmly as a hand reaches for her rag. She saw no reason to not allow the woman since she seemed so eager to offer assistance.

Pulling her hair to the side, she stands still as the woman runs the soapy rag onto her smooth skin and smiles slightly at remembering their little duel. “You would’ve had to of hit me on my neck to cause bruising so I wasn’t worried.” The caring caress makes her body shiver from such a gentle touch but the kunoichi was rather relaxed in the woman’s compassionate grasp.

Vera’s hands running over her neck reminds her that she did have a tattoo finely placed right in the middle of the top of her spine. She had nearly forgotten she had that done years ago. It was a rather difficult place to have anything put there and not only that even she had to admit it was kind of painful when she got it done in hour’s time.

“I got the tattoo done on my eighteenth birthday. The kanji insignia translates to ‘Sweet Water’. It was a nickname given to me in tournaments I compete in. I felt like it was a name I could call my own so it means a lot to me. The fact my father and mother were fully divergent of it was just a rebelling bonus in my younger years. It’s what most other fighters refer to me by these days.”

Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:36 am

Vera smiled as she felt the other woman shiver before her touch. The student always tried to remain composed but deep down the Head Girl knew about the woman's wilder side and needs. But that was what she liked about the always calm woman. Not to mention the kunoichi had looked absolutely gorgeous.

She simply nodded to the woman's word of thanks. She knew she could not have done much damage if any at all to the student. But that did not mean she could not be a little concerned. The Head Girl continued to drag the soapy rag over the woman's back, running it up and down the woman's spine. Vera had noticed the tattoo but did not ask about it. Tattoos were nothing new. Her newest Prefect had several tattoos and piercings all over her body. But for Taisie, this tattoo had some meaning to it.

The Head Girl knew well about rising up against one's parents. Unfortunately for herself, her parents sent her to this island and have no doubt taken over what businesses she had under her control. "Sweet Water?" she replied, "It is a pretty name. Not sure it is a name of a fighter though. I am glad you found a tattoo you liked though. I could never think of one that would be worth keeping on my body forever. It looks good on you." Letting the water wash away the suds, Vera returned the rag to Taisie's hand before returning to her own cleaning.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:32 pm

“I would’ve never thought of it as a fighting name either until one of my combatants explained. He said that I appeared very sweet at first before a fight, but then he drowned in my hits. It sounds a little schmaltzy when explained, but I suppose it makes sense, although I didn’t really need it explained. I just liked it.”

It was a bit silly when explained, but then again fighters in competitions usually deep meaning to any piercings or tattoos. Of course they normally remove their prized piercings before a brawl for possible risk of having it ripped off their body. Although she didn’t mind tattoos or piercings, too many sort of distracted her from the person wearing them.

Taisie nods once more in thanks after the Head Girl gives her back the rag. Of course the woman should expect the kunoichi wasn’t going to leave it at that. Vera was fully aware of Taisie intent as she slides hands over her shoulders, gently gliding down her arms before softly taking the woman’s rag in her own.

“As if I would not return the favor, Vera-sama,” she says as a matter of fact.

She pushes the woman’s hair to one side of her shoulder where she could hold it away. Not that she would mind shampooing her hair. Feeling the softness of the Head Girl’s silver locks made her want to run her fingers through them again and again, but she resisted and simply began to run the rag over the woman’s back gently. The rag did sometimes run down over the edge of her lower back but it always slipped right back up. A hand then massaged the suds into the Head Girl’s skin though it was mostly the kunoichi’s desire to make skin contact with her. Normally brutal hands that were to be avoided by Vera were now simply rubbing her back in calm fashion just to make the woman comfortable.

Soon the shower head was turned to wash away the suds and Taisie found herself pulling away but not without giving a fleeting kiss before she turned to shampoo her hair. Hair was much easier to manipulate since one merely had to pull it into arm’s length to clean. Taisie wasn’t necessarily compulsive of grooming herself perfectly, but surprisingly she wasn’t fond of being dirty for too long. A clean body was a well fit body for her.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:31 pm

The Head Girl giggled softly. "That is pretty amusing. An interesting reason for the name. But I am glad you liked it nonetheless." She returned to her shower only to feel Tai's soft hands rest upon her shoulders. Running down her arms, Vera knew what this meant as she was relieved of her wash rag and soon found her partner washing her back. She pulled the long strands of silver hair past her shoulder, letting it drape over her bare chest. Of course there were no complaints from her as she enjoyed the feel of the woman's tender touch upon her back.

She sighed, letting her eyes close for a moment as Tai's fingers dug in gently into her skin. The student was being very thorough in her cleaning to say the least. Warm water soon joined in, washing away the suds. The kunoichi's touch faded away only to return in a brief kiss. Vera smiled at the other woman before returning to her shower and finishing up. She washed her long hair and eventually turned off the shower. Drying herself off and wrapping a towel around herself, Vera returned to her belongings and changed into her school uniform with the light blue sash around her waist.

Looking to Tai to see if she was ready, "I am ready whenever you are, Taisie," she said softly, "I do not believe I have ever been in your room so do lead the way please." Slinging her bag over her shoulder, Vera approached the kunoichi, ready to follow her whereever she went.

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3