View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 2:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Would You Like a Spar? (Vera) 

Post Re: Would You Like a Spar? (Vera)
"I doubt I could call those moves ones an unskilled opponent would use," she said with a faint smile, "My apologies, I did not mean to hurt you. I will be sure to remember you are only human." Her fingers traced away from Taisie's neck, leaving the matter be. She drank a bit more of her water as the woman moved the topic to the past when they first met. Ally was a definite problem but Vera was experienced enough to know that any woman could be broken on this island whether it be done by her or something else.

Vera shook her head slightly. "There is no need to thank me," she said calmly, "I did what I had to do to maintain the peace in this school." It was doubtful Ally was going to trouble anyone for a long time. The matter as far as the student was concerned was dealt with. "You need not concern yourself on the matter anymore. Any fighting you will be doing will be of your own will and hopefully within the boundaries of the rules." she said with a smile.

Finishing her water, she offers to take Taisie's if she was done and throw them out in the trash bin. "What do you wish to work on now, Taisie?" she asked when she returned. As far as the Head Girl was concerned, the kunoichi was her trainer for the time being and she would follow whatever plans the woman had for them this morning.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:41 pm

“Human enough, Vera-sama. Human enough,” the kunoichi corrects with a short smile, but had some underlining seriousness to it. She wasn’t exactly a typical human being and her personality seemed unlike most others that she wondered from time to time if she is fully Homo-Sapian.

It was Taisie’s turn to shake her head and she gently grabs the woman’s hand with her own before the Head Girl pulled it too far away to grip. “You gave me peace as well, so I still thank-you none the less. And I do not concern myself with it. I just believe you should know I’m grateful.”

Releasing her hand, she gulps down the last of her water before appreciatively handing it to Vera so she could throw it away. “Since you seem to be doing so well, I think it’s time you learned Pressure Holds,” she spoke softly, gesturing to her wrist where the ulnar nerve was located. “Taijutsu has many techniques and arts and as you know, it’s simply hand-to-hand combat without the use of any weapons. Pressure Holds specifically is a jutsu category in Taijutsu known as Kyushojutsu. The technique will not only give you seconds to perform more advanced attacks on an opponent, it can ultimately incapacitate your enemy if you manipulate the weak area right. But it has a draw back on accuracy. Sure the human body has multiple pressure points that can render it unable to move or even function in some ways, but these points are small and with a moving target it makes it nearly improbable to land such a devastating blow.”

She demonstrates by coming up close to Vera and taking her hand into her own before bringing it over her solar plexus. “There are differences in pressure points. Militants usually focus on larger areas for greater success while martial arts focus on the more hidden but greater effective spot of the human body. But be aware that attempting pressure points without understanding or predicting where your enemies’ movements may in some cases make you miss entirely or the attacker can catch your arm or leg in those instances. I’ve been teaching you defensive motions so that when you understand the fundamentals of getting out of a caught situation, Pressure Holds become less of a risk to perform.”

Releasing Vera’s hand, she puts her own hand right at the base of Vera’s neck, taking an index finger and thumb to the Head Girl and gently squeezes her carotid artery. The sensation would quickly bring a hint of numbness but before her knees could collapse beneath her, she releases to ensure she could not ultimately debilitate her for only a second.

“You see how powerful and with minimal force a pressure point can have on someone. Not only are points effective in quickly ending an attack, it can in the end cause body damage with very little effort. I do not think I need to warn you of inflicting too many pressure hits on a single person. Some can cause nausea, unconsciousness, loss of motor skills, paralysis and even death. There are different levels of this fighting style that reaches up to level 6.”

Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:02 pm

Vera merely smiled at the woman's kind words. Despite what kunoichi thought of herself, the woman was very much human to her and apparently had a sweet side as well. Once the Head Girl returned, they were both ready for more training. Today, she would be learning about pressure holds which she could only guess involved pressure points on the body.

She allowed her hand to be taken again as the blue haired woman guided it over the woman's solar plexus. Vera already knew what a blow to that soft point could do. She remained quiet as Taisie continued to explain what these were lessons were building up to. Pressure points sounded fine by her. She may be growing stronger but she was not exactly a brute. Finesse would more than likely be more appropriate for a woman in her position.

The woman came closer and pinched a rather vital artery. The sensation did not feel good at all as she felt numbness wash over her legs. The flow was restored quickly but now before Vera gasped softly in shock and fidgeted some. It was not something she really wanted to feel more than once. "I see," she replied, "Are you sure you wish to teach me something so... deadly? I understand if the risks are too high to practice something this advanced. Our agreement is to teach me what you can about self defense so the lesson plan is entirely up to you."

A pity such techniques would not work on monsters or other beings. Not that she would get a chance to try when her arms and legs are bound by various appendages. Still though, practicing self defense did bring some ease to the tension she usually felt while working on this island.

Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:30 pm

“I’ve had good assessment of your abilities. Just because I’ve learned fatal attacks does not mean I am going to teach them to you when I simply want you to have an understanding. With so much variety in what I must condense down into a few years that I’ve practiced hard on for more than a decade means I can’t possibly teach you everything, but I will give you variety.”

Pushing some hair behind her ear, she crosses her arms, pushing them under her chest. “I highly doubt you wish to learn over 600 pressure points any way. Time is precious and spending too much of it when most require years of practice would be wasteful for you.”

Turning her back to Vera briefly she walks onto the mat and gestures for the woman to follow. “I will teach you pressure holds that will suit most situations. And since we will be using my own body as the target, I’m sad to say I’ll only teach points that numb or bring an opponent down to their knees.”

She may not think of herself as too much of a human, but she wasn’t about to teach this woman something that would inevitably and dangerously be demonstrated back onto her body. Seconds of numbness and becoming dumbfounded would be enough to allow Vera ample time for a counter in any case.

“The head is one of the most thickly boned, yet also the most vulnerable part of the body. The eyes, the nose, the chin, the jaw, the lining of the jaw, the temples, and the base of the ear are just a few to name off of weak points. The base of the skull and the top of the vertebra are also weaknesses if you manage to get behind your opponent.”

The trust she held in Vera seemed prevalent as she directs the woman to her own artery. The pressure point was simple numbness, and although unpleasant, Vera would have to learn on someone’s body. It’s not as if Taisie had never been on the wrong side of a pressure point fighter.

“You must understand how hard to pinch and to find exactly where the pressure point. This is a universal point of weakness for anyone so if you find it on me, you’ll find it on everyone. The best way to see you find a pressure point is a soft spot between my shoulder and neck. And to see if you’re pinching it hard enough, you need only watch my expression. I can guarantee you no one can hold face from an artery block.”

Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:22 pm

"Yes, that would take some time to learn," she replied, knowing memorizing six hundred places on the human body would be a bit much. She was not particularly fond of testing pressure points on Taisie, even if the points were not too dangerous. But it was not like they had much of a choice. Besides, this was how martial artists trained. They would get into pairs or more and practice the moves on each other till it was memorized. This was no different and she was not about to betray the trust her partner had in her.

Most of what the woman said about the skull were things she kinda knew in general. The pressure points she knew there were a few but never knew their exact locations. She allowed Taisie to guide her hand to the place behind the woman's neck. Her fingers grazed over her partner's shoulders until she reached the middle where the neck met the spine. She knew she could not be gentle in this. Sighing softly, she pushed rather hard in the spot she thinks is where the point should be.

"Is this it?" she asked, still pushing rather hard into the soft spot.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:24 am

It was the sad part of fighting was practicing on another who was at least a comrade in fighting styles. There was no real choice. Dummies or manikins can help with memorizing the body and understanding the pressure points around it, but it’s not as if one could see if they got a point exactly right by the reaction.

Taisie breathes in slowly and exhales slowly. Being inexperienced with pressure points, Vera was possibly going to pin her too hard and cause some pain. Plus cutting off circulation to any artery was like going through the beginnings of a heart-attack. She closes her eyes so she is not constantly looking over to see if she was close to the weak point. She knew where her own weaknesses lied on her body. She could easily guide the woman with her eyes closed and does so by taking her index finger to feel centimeters away from where she was initially pinching.

“Not quite. Your index finger needs be in the right spot. I’ll try and gui-aaahhh…” she couldn’t finish before Vera suddenly clamps her fingers exactly into the right spot. Taisie’s speech skills seem to deplete as her knees wobble and slowly make her descend down as the woman keeps her in a vice grip before realizing what was happening and releases it after a few seconds. It was hard to detect whether Vera had simply pinched her too hard or she truly blocked the flow of an artery. It became apparent as Taisie slipped to her knees, breathing mildly hard and rubbing the area a bit furiously.

“Yeah…. ya got it,” she finally speaks, shivering at the remembrance of a tournament she was in. Though Vera pinched the point rather hard, Taisie had been rendered unconscious from a temple point hit. It was nothing new to her to feel pain or pressure, but it still hurt.

She stretches out her arm a bit before rising on her own power. “You definitely have a pretty hard pinch. I’m unsure whether that’s because you’re excited to learn something new, or you’ve done something similar to another part of the body before,” she says in a monotone voice, though smiling briefly with her little joke.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:46 am

Taisie seemed to be preparing for the worst as the Head Girl searched for the right soft spot. It did bring a bit of unease seeing the kunoichi preparing like that. Nonetheless, Taisie continued to guide her until she found her mark. Pushing on the important artery caused the woman to cut off mid sentence. Vera's eyes widen slightly and immediately stopped pushing. But the effects were already taking hold as her partner slumped to her knees.

"Tai!" she went down with the other student, wrapping her arms gently around her in an attempt to provide some support. "My apologies, you did say it required to be pressed hard for it to take effect," she said a bit calmer and frowns slightly at the small joke, "Hmph! I am not a child you know, I would never lose myself like that from learning something new. If I did you would not be teaching me afterall." Still holding the woman, she helped Taisie back to her feet.

"I am not sure we should keep doing this for too long. Blocking arteries is not exactly a healthy way to prepare for your classes," she continued, "Are you going to be ok, Taisie?" Once Tai was steady, she would release the woman and step away allowing her to get her bearings once more. Though these were non lethal points, they were still rather frightening in what they could do to another. She never really had to do something like that to a student beyond drugging her. Restraints worked just as well when correcting a troublemaker.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:58 am

“I understand my own limits. I will be sure to let you know when I start to feel unfit to continue your training practices,” she coolly replies before allowing the woman to help her back to her feet. She was fine as the effects began to ware off as the artery was allowed to continue its job of pumping blood. But Vera might’ve felt a sense of power, crippling the woman she considers highly experienced with a right placed pinch.

“But now you have understanding of what seriousness is involved when pinpointing very vulnerable places of the body. Kyushojutsu can serve a person well when dealing with someone perhaps stronger or larger. I will only teach pain and numb receptive points and I’m very used to these points being made clear on my own body so you needn’t worry. I understand what each point will do and how severe the reception will be.”

She decided not to speak of how a combatant had simply attempted to pinch a pressure point but ended up punching it for lack of time and accuracy reading. She was bed-ridden for two days just trying to feel her legs again.

“As much as it may discomfort you seeing how it affects me, you did just accomplish a task after all,” she adds, trying to get off the subject of her well-being because she was indeed fine, “The artery point is one of the easiest points to pinch when you’ve learned where it is located. The next two I’m going to teach are on the arm. The one here,” she puts two fingers under and on top of her wrist, “Is the ulnar nerve and this one,” she says, putting her index finger before where her arm bends inside, “Is the median nerve. And since they are nerves, they induce severe pain. Perhaps one who works with their hands such as myself has a more stimulative ulnar nerve at my wrist so theoretically I would feel more pain than someone who doesn’t use rigorous training on their hands. Not only do these nerves induce pain but it also induces a stun or shock which depletes motor skills.”

She guides Vera’s fingers to her wrist as she turns it over for view, bending her hand back to make the bundle of nerves jutting from her otherwise smooth skin more viewable for the Head Girl. “You can see that bending my wrist allows you to view veins running across this bundle of nerves, which is why it diminishes motor movement as well as pain. I’ve had this nerve kicked into by the front of the foot as I tried to block it when I was in my early teens. You can imagine how much in pain I was and the fact I could hardly move. It was a painful lesson in my early years to never ever try and take the brunt of a kick with your hand or you could end up having it broken. I was lucky that it didn’t cause crippling damage, but as you can see…” she trails off, bending her hand even further back than what a normal person could usually do, “The tendon in my wrist was broken in several places and healed out of order. So although the pain and numbness through me for a quite a loop, my wrist is more flexible. Though if I could go through it again, I would opt out of the agony I was in for this little reward.”

She rubs Vera’s finger over the bundle of nerves to get the feeling of how large it was. “From what I understand, this pressure point is also good for massages for a person with a migraine or headache when rubbed gently. So maybe you won’t always be looking for a pressure point to attack someone.”

Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:38 pm

That was not exactly the response she wanted from her partner. The last thing she wanted was to train to the point that Tai could no longer go on. The woman reassured the Head Girl that the points would only be pain and numbness though that was hardly comforting. But the kunoichi continued the lesson, moving on to points on the wrists and arms. These points would be more difficult to use on someone who was attacking or resisting as they were on movable limbs.

Taisie took her hand once more and guides it to the points that were mentioned. Her partner apparentley suffered an injury for foolishly blocking a kick with her wrist. The woman was indeed lucky and showed what permamently happened to her wrist as a result. Vera could feel the bundle of veins and nerves as Tai continued to guide her finger in a slow circle.

"I see," Vera said finally, "I suppose this could help should someone try to grab me or if I managed to block their attack. This one seems easier to hit the mark. I would not want to hit it on your damaged wrist though, Taisie. Do want me to pinch it again or are you asking for a massage?" she smirked faintly, teasing the woman to lighten the mood a little after what they just went through.

Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:57 pm

Taisie shook her head. “It is not damaged; it simply did not heal correctly. But it’s been long since this wound happened so any damage that could’ve been done has long since subsided.”

She had several quirks in her body that Vera did not know of, but it came with the want Taisie had for fighting tournaments. It was only natural she did not have a normal working body at this point and frankly that all her bones were not in normal order anymore. As the kunoichi thought of it, she realized how many wounds and injuries she received over the years for what she did. But it never stopped her from her business management at her parent’s company so no harm done entirely.

“You need only push into the middle of it to cause me pain, but I do not think it’s necessary for this one considering how openly viewable it is. If I can spare myself some ache then just trust me that pushing right in the middle of it will even make a grown man scream. And thanks, but if you want to give massages I’d like, you’re in the wrong spot,” she adds the last with a smirk. Massages were nice, but Taisie’s interest was not in gentle soothing.

She moves the Head Girl’s finger to another point as she flexes her bicep muscle to allow the woman to feel another sort of bulge in the midst of other veins. “I’ve never had this one prodded by a combatant but I have tested the area and it is indeed sensitive. It only takes a slight prod to cause the sensation. You may use this one as an example instead of ulnar. I would greatly appreciate it.”

Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:55 am

"Well if it is as simple as you say," she replied, "There is no reason for me to cause you further discomfort. And you should already know that I can already give nice massages." Vera gave a soft smile to the other woman. The two had plenty of opportunities to explore the other's body in detail. Taisie should be rather familiar to the pleasures the Head Girl's hands could bring to those who accept them.

"I doubt anyone would appreciate being pressed in a pressure point," Vera said as her finger rested over the small bulge on the woman's bicep. "But if you insist this is the only way to learn, I will try not to push too hard this time." The Head Girl pushed on the bulge as the kunoichi directed. She was unsure if this would create the same effect as the last one she pressed. But she kept her eyes on Taisie, reading the woman's reaction for any signs of discomfort.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:15 am

This time it was only a simple guidance when Taisie’s face contorts to strain and grimace before Vera stops her actions. It was much quicker than last time of which the kunoichi silently thanked. The Head Girl was learning quickly and although she had never felt pain of a pressure point on her thus far, Taisie saw no reason to let her feel the twinge with no real reason. A thought did cross her mind that she could possibly make Vera do anything relatively reasonable in her mindset but was in a way for the blue-haired girl’s entertainment but she shrugged it off. As selfish as she was, she wasn’t so horrible to betray Vera’s trust.

“Now that you are fully aware of three pressure points, I think it is time to end our practicing session for today. Considering your duties as Head Girl and your classes on top, I never want to over-load you with vast amounts of information and memorization in one day. You’ve learned a bit about pins with a combatant and Pressure Holds. I do hope this is enough to satisfy you for the day, Vera-sama.”

If the woman wished to push further then Taisie had no problem with it, but she was slightly concerned any more teaching could possibly exhaust Vera before her daily routines took place for the rest of the day. She had no doubts of the woman’s capabilities, but as a mentor of training the woman in Jutsu, she had to suggest a session break.

Assuming Vera would understand that pushing further may cause unwanted stress of remembering the morning’s training, Taisie bows as she always did in a manner of respect the Head Girl wished to learn something from a student and to formally end the session with a fellow martial artist.

Lifting herself back up, Taisie smiles slightly and briefly to the woman who was now in charge of her once again. “Though I have not said it exactly, you are technically a fellow martial artist to me now so not only do I ask as a formal invitation as a student to their superior but also as a ninjutsu colleague that perhaps I can interest you in having breakfast with me after we both clean ourselves of the morning’s trials. Does that seem fine with you or perhaps you may have prior engagements to uphold?”

Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:03 pm

"Yes," she agreed, "I do believe we accomplished much today. Thank you, Taisie. There is no reason to push us to the point of exhaustion. This should be enough." This worked well for both of them, giving them time to clean up and prepare for the rest of the day. There was no need to rush things. This was just something to learn little by little though she may never have to use these skills while she is on this island.

Vera politely returned the bow and now things were back to what they usually were, student and Head Girl. "Breakfast sounds good," she smiled at the offer, "Will this be in your room?" Most of their meetings were always in the gym or up in the suite. She did not recall ever visiting the woman in her own dorm room before. It did not matter much to her either way. It was just a minor detail of notice.

With the invitation accepted, the Head Girl returned to her bag and carried it towards the showers. She was unsure if Taisie would be joining her or returning to the dorms to clean up and change. Pulling out a towel from her bag, she could slip out of her gym clothes and step into the large open shower. Once the water grew nice and warm, Vera would allow the shower water run down her body. Sighing softly, she lathered up a wash rag and proceed to run it slowly over her glistening body.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:11 pm

It was a minor detail Taisie was nonchalant about. Her dorm room was her own private quarters but since she was the one that offered the invitation, she automatically assumed it would be in her own room. It bothered her little and company for once since…actually she couldn’t recall

“I would suppose it would be in my room if that is fine by you,” she replies simply, watching as Vera began to gather her things and headed off to shower perhaps, she was unsure as the woman did not speak of what exactly she was doing. Taisie saw no reason to not go to the showers in the gym as that was what she had initially planned. At least then she wouldn’t have to worry of cleaning up her own bathroom when she was finished.

She followed the Head Girl after gathering her things into the showers. Leaving her things next to Vera, she pulls out her own towel and hangs next to the showers before she sheds her clothing off. The Head Girl soon had some company as Taisie turn her shower head on and allowed the warm waters to caress her bare skin. Being a public shower there was nothing keeping Taisie and Vera from looking at one another, but neither probably minded in the least. Taisie lathered herself up with a wash rag and seemed to just be content with just cleaning her smooth skin of sweat and other things that were possibly on the gym mats.

Closing her eyes next to the woman, she rubs the rag over her arms and then moves down to lathering her breasts, causing them to become quite soapy and dribbling suds slid down her peach skin to between her legs and down her thighs. Allowing the waters wash off the suds, she picks up her long blue hair from the back of her head, Allowing Vera to possibly view a tattoo that would’ve otherwise been difficult to ever see as she began to lather shampoo into it.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:29 pm

Vera did not want to invite herself to Taisie's room if the woman had something else in mind. With everything confirmed, the two just needed to clean up and head up to the kunoichi's room. The other shower turned on and both women were once more together. Their bodies glistened under the dull glow of the lights above. If either women were sneaking peeks at the other, they were hiding it quite well as they remained focused on their own luscious bodies.

Seeing the other woman pull her hair aside to wash her back, the Head Girl moved closer. Her hand ran over Tai's and gently took the washcloth from the woman. "Allow me.." she said calmly, letting the woman hold her hair away as she ran the soapy cloth over her partner's smooth skin. With long hair herself, Vera knew the difficulties of washing one's own back.

"I am glad to see the redness had gone away," she said, tracing fingers along Taisie's neck where she had choked the woman earlier. "I would never want to leave a flaw on your perfect skin." A gentle caress and the touch faded away as the Head Girl continued to lather and scrub the student's back. Gradually, the rag ran down the kunoichi's spine before finally reaching the woman's tail bone.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next