View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 10:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A Private Performance (for Ryu) 

Post Re: A Private Performance (for Ryu)
"I think it would make my life seem like a fairy tale .. in a good way, that is. With you by my side, I can achieve anything." She planted a kiss on the woman's cheek and smiled, giving her princess an appreciative squeeze when the other's casual rubs started to comfort her.

"Wherever you have to go to become an actress, I'll follow you. Perhaps I can start with a flexible profession .. so you can do as you please. I'd rather try to make a living playing music, but that seems quite risky. Well, there's still time to decide .. and think thoroughly .. I must sound like a maniac when I say I'd give up everything for your happiness, but as long as I know I'll wake up next to you in the morning there's nothing else to think of." Waiting for a response she was looking straight into these blue eyes, letting the words linger in the air.

Sun May 08, 2011 10:46 pm

Ishtar smiled as she felt the kiss on the cheek and a squeeze. Nothing in the world felt better than be in her knight's arms. I feel the same way about you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. When Ryu told her that she would give up everything for her, the young actress could only looking into her stunning red eyes in absolute awe. You are so amazing...I am so lucky that to have you as my girlfriend. I must be the luckiest person in the world, but I want you to be happy as well in what ever you wind doing with your career. Ishtar squeezed her lover as she enjoyed her time with her.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Mon May 09, 2011 4:11 am

"You're so cute .. you make me think you plan on receiving further appreciation." Ryu guided her hand downward, snaking towards the woman's leg followed by fingertips teasingly sliding along her skin, then headed for her inner thigh. "Concerning my happiness .. I'll think of something in the future. Sorry for bringing it up, I didn't want to ruin the mood." She then leaned forward, pressing more of her full breasts against those of her princess although she didn't move her head away from her shoulder. "Now Ishtar I have to admit .. You were so good to me that I'm afraid I'll have to reward you some other time."

Mon May 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Ishtar could feel her lover hand slowly move across her leg, she let out a soft gasp as she played with an inner thigh. No problem. I appreciate you bringing it up. We can talk about about it later. Ishtar could feel her knight's warm breasts pressed against her. It feels so wonderful being in your arms. It really the best reward I could ever want. Ishtar smiled warmly to her red headed lover and kissed her on the forehead.

Mon May 23, 2011 5:12 am

"Thank you, Ishtar." Ryu drew her entire palm across that sensitive skin now, slow and teasing while rising her head off the girl's shoulder so they would be at the same height. She was innocently copying her lover's smile, watching the reaction. "In this case your knight requests to officially lenghten her audience with her princess .. " A soft gasp rolled past her lips, wanting to make Ishtar feel the same kind of thrill that she felt. "But before that .. Would you mind getting rid of my skirt for me?"

Mon May 30, 2011 1:58 pm

Ishtar let out a soft made as she felt her lover hand across her sensitive skin. Her knight had a very beautiful smile on her face even as she request to spend more time with her princess. The blue haired actress giggled, Your request for a longer audience with your princess is granted, my love. The pleasant gasp escaping the redhead's lips were music to Ishtar's ears. Slowly her hands reached down and began to undo the Ryu's skirt as she applied to the young woman's request.

Mon May 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Pulling away slightly she figured Ishtar would have an easier way with the skirt. "Thank you once more, princess." She then smiled softly, running both hands along her lover's form instead of teasing her, feeling those tempting curves of the student's body. "You are beautiful .." Ryu came to a stop at the woman's chest, fingers smoothly tracing her skin as they approached then pressed against those soft breasts, the feel of warmth within her palms.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Ishtar was a bit disappointed to have her lover pull away a bit, but she soon realized that was to enable the blue haired princess better access to the skirt. It didn't take too long for her to remove the redhead's skirt revealing more of her beautiful body. She could feel her knight's fingers exploring the outline of her own body. I love you, my knight. She let out a soft moan as she felt Ryu's fingsers pressed against her sensitive orbs. Ryu's warmth felt really good at the moment.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:36 pm

With a smile Ryu slid out of her lover's lap and stood tall in front of the blue haired beauty, her own wet sex would be visible in no time but she didn't mind, she was playing with the girl when she began to slide her panties off of her thighs. She gave a wink and was aiming to be a tease, doing it slow and careful so the cloth wouldn't wrinkle. Bending over she did her best to give a good view of her ample breasts until she stepped out of her panties and left them on the floor. The knight then resumed to stand and raise her arms above her head, stretching herself so there was nothing Ishtar wouldn't be able to see. Ryu couldn't hide a little shame as she exposed herself completely. "So .. Is there something you'd like me to do?"

Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:28 pm

Ishtar was a little confused at first when she saw her knight climb out of her lap, then as she stood tall in front of the the blue haired princess. The beautiful red head gave a wink as she began to slowly begin to slide her panties off her thighs. The young woman could only watch as her lover slowly and seductively remove the remaining piece of cloth, Ryu bent over giving a good view of her breasts as she finally dropped her panties on the floor. The redhead then took a moment to stretch giving a good view of her as Ishtar could see her in all her glory. Ishtar smiled with the flower still in her hair, I was wondering if you could dance for me a little bit.

Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Ryu took a deep breath, a slow tune started to play within her head and she began with the dance. Sensually swaying her hips and guided by the rhythm her hands ran up the sides of her body, touching the hips, waist, the curve of a swollen breast. Raising her hair she took it down again, letting it fall across her shoulders as she made one or two steps to the side, then turned a little to expose part of her backside. Ryu looked over her shoulder, for a moment watching the student with a smile. Her hands, always moving, ran down her side but this time came to a stop at her ample cleavage, squeezing her breasts softly and pressing them together.

As part of her improvised dance Ishtar wouldn't be able to catch more than a glimpse. It was a feint, the redhead was about to turn back but instead shifted a little more, showing nothing but her bare backside. Ryu stepped back to where she originally was, meanwhile using her hands to tease a bit more as they ran down her sides, sliding towards her back as they reached the waist. She guided them across her buttocks, gliding over the spot for a moment before she spinned around, this way exposing her front again. It wasn't a real dance, but Ryu hoped she was doing well so far, swaying her hips with every subtle motion.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:34 pm

Ishtar watched as her the beautiful redhead began to her dance. The blue haired girl eyes focused on her lovers hands as they seductively made their way up her body slowly going by her hips, then her waist, her lovely breasts until she reached her hair. The knight then quickly raised her hair before her hands began to moving down her body again. The young woman looked absolutely amazing as she hands wrapped around her huge orbs and began to massage them together. It was then that the redhead turned to show only rear as her hands the moved down her body again. By the time her hands reached her rear and the knight turned around, she had found her princess was absolutely memorized by the performance of the swaying figure in front of her.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Ryu danced about the tiny space she had, moving a little faster so her voluptuous breasts would bounce whenever she decided to turn. She began to spin and twirl, pose for her princess from many different angles while ever so passionately swaying her hips. Hands roamed across her body and explored every spot, she hoped they were soon replaced by someone else's but she wasn't quite done yet. The final motion should be a spectacle, she thought. Facing the woman she gave herself a little push and wrapped her arms around her cleavage, forcing her chest into further prominence.

Little momentum she had was used to execute a spiral, a pirouette, followed by another. Although surprised at how elegant she moved, Ryu then closed the gap between Ishtar and herself, slowing down constantly to a full stop. She dropped to her knees, arms unleashing her body as she was slowly getting up between these smooth legs, arching her back and almost brushing against the tender skin of her audience. Once they were face to face, the knight couldn't resist stealing a kiss from her princess as their lips met, a hand of hers sliding against her lover's cheek. A pleasant shudder ran down her spine as she remained in this pose, then she pulled away just enough for them to speak. "I'm not a good dancer, but I hope you enjoyed watching me."

Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:36 pm

Ishtar watched absolutely memorized by the redheaded knight as her massive mounds swayed and bounced as Ryu spin and twirled in a amazing display of amateur erotic dance. She kept striking poses intended to draw the arousal of her blue haired princess, and she was doing a very good job of that. As she continued to spin and pose for her lover, Ryu was starting to build into a climax of her dance.

The beautiful redhead pushed out her breasts by wrapping her arms around her voluptous orbs and then went into sprial. Before the blue haired princess knew it she felt her lover just above her own naked body her face and breasts just off the her own. It was then that the knight stole a long kiss from her lover. It felt like a long peace of heaven to Ishtar as she felt Ryu's warm hand against her cheek. This kiss finally broke as Ryu asked her what she thought of the performance. I loved your performance...I could watch all day long. However, I would like to show you how much I enjoyed the performance if I could have your permission, my knight.

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:38 pm

The knight experienced a surge of joy as her princess spoke these words, cut off by a spark of excitement as she was anticipating just what delights were to come. A stronger blush overcame Ryu, who then bent over the other girl a little more to take in the scent of her lover, breathing against her neck. Her thumb brushed tenderly against the skin of her cheek, lingering there for a moment before she decided to speak and soon enjoy a majestic favor. "Mmm .. you're granted to do as you please, my love."

Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next