View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A Private Performance (for Ryu) 

Post Re: A Private Performance (for Ryu)
Ishtar smiled as she got approval from her knight. In fact she was rewarded with a strong blush, a clear sign to that her comments had hit home. The blue haired woman quickly moved forward as she went for a deep passionate kiss with her lover as she tried to gently pull them down to the ground below. It would be there she would be able to to properly reward her lover for such an erotic display. Already one of her hands moved up and began to massage of Ryu's massive orbs. It was just a hint of what was to come.

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:44 pm

Ryu closed her eyes as they were about to kiss, one of these rare moments she felt truly loved. Her hand slid off the girl, pleased to submit she let herself be guided downwards when she noticed a gentle pull. She was surprised however to feel a hand on one of her breasts this quick, a moan tried to escape her lips but was muffled by their unbroken kiss. Deep inside she smiled at the thought of being brought to ecstasy by the blue haired beauty, she soon found her back pressed against the floor with her princess on top.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:04 pm

Ishtar continued to maintain the long kiss, her tongue exploring every part of her knight's lovely mouth. All the while she continued to mold one of Ryu's massive mounds. After what seemed to be like forever the blue haired princess finally released the kiss as she moved her lips just above her lover Do you like what you are experiencing so far? Before she could answer the blue haired princess moved down to her knight's large orbs and she began to massage the other mound with other hand.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:29 pm

Ryu was absolutely petrified as they kissed, it seemed to go on forever until Ishtar eventually broke it, these sweet lips hovering just above her own. Before she could respond she was assaulted by another hand, causing pleasure to stream through the knight's bust without mercy. She moaned passionately, again and again filling the theatre with soft gasps and moans as skilled hands worked over her. "Y-you know how sensitive my breasts are .. Mmm .. you're making me feel so good, so .. incredibly good .. Ah .. Please my princess, don't stop." Ryu's hands slid up her lover's body and soon grasped her by the waist, but she didn't go any further.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:32 pm

Ishtar smiled, as she could see how sensitive her lovely knight. I will do as my knight requests. It is the least I can do after such a lovely performance. The blue haired princess could feel how her lover's hands had moved up and grasped her by the waist for right now. The young woman face and moved down to one of the redhead's large pleasured mounds. Slowly she leaned forward and kissed the nipple as her tongue began to slowly play with further building the pleasure in her lover.

Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:32 pm

As the girl's soft lips pressed gently against the hardened nub of her nipple it pulsated as blood rushed into it. A shiver ran down her spine, letting Ishtar do as she pleased while one of her own hands slid along her lover's curves, brushing against the back of her princess with tender caresses. Soft moans were parting her lips as each flick of her tongue increased the sensations, ever so slowly driving the knight into an abyss of bliss.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:27 am

Ishtar body shivered as she felt her lover's hand brush ever so tender caress over her back, it felt so amazing. Ishtar let out a soft moan as returned her of seducing her knight once more. The blue haired princess returned to the redhead's mound and began to once begin to lick her nipple before she slowly pushed her lips around the nipple and began to suckle. As she did so her hand free hand slowly moved down the side of the beautiful woman that laid underneath her.

Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:41 am

Ryu gasped, then tensed up with a groan as the suction on her nipple began to build. Tongue and lips of her voluptuous princess felt intense as they descended onto her flesh, and with the sexy highness towering over the red head she was starting to beg for even more. She arched her back, but only a little, trying to make it obvious how much she enjoyed it. In a growing desire for pleasure Ryu whispered the name of the second flower, feeling twice the sensations reign over her body. She moaned weakly by the touch of a hand moving down her side.

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:25 pm

Ishtar could feel her knight body begin to respond her efforts, the blue haired princess redoubled her efforts. She continued to begin to suck and lick the nipple as she did her best to draw pleasure from her redheaded lover. Her hand continued to move down until it found its mark, the flower that sat between Ryu's lovely legs. Slowly she began to tease the flower by moving back and forth tracing a path across the lower lips. This was a rare opportunity for the young woman, one where she could drive her partner wild with pleasure.

Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:22 am

Ryu watched her lover with half lidded eyes, teasing the red head without mercy. She shivered as Ishtar reached down seeking her tender flower, knowing this the knight spread her legs almost unnoticeably. The subtle touch, as teasing at it was, still made her flower bloom and moisten with ease, accompanied by more of the girl's enticing moans. A hand shifted to the other one's head, resting on its back while applying little pressure to make her take in more of the sensitive orb she was sucking on.

Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:10 am

Ishtar smiled a bit to herself as she heard to her lover's moan as she could feel her flower began to get wet. Slow she moved her finger into her lover's flower as the princess continued the seduction of her lovely knight. The young woman could feel the red head hand gently press against the back of the blue haired princess head forcing to push deeper against her huge mound. Ishtar continued to do her best to suck on the orb as she continued to do her best to please her lover.

Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:10 am

Ryu grasped a handful of blue hair and held onto it, securing her hold on Ishtar. Ever so slowly she was building her arousal and between moans and gasps she managed to speak for a moment.
"Ah .. You're such a tease." Her lower lips were twitching as if begging Ishtar to push deep into her love tunnel, she was all too eager to cum as hard as possible after watching Ishtar reach ecstasy. As the blue haired princess finally pushed forward muscles were clamping down on the single finger that was now used to stimulate her tender folds, causing the knight to arch her back before she released a loud moan at the initial pleasure.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Ishtar let out a shout as she felt her knight grab her long blue hair, finally getting a good grip on the princess. The red head gasps and moans were become more and more desperate even as she managed to let out a comment. The blue hair student broke contact with her lover's huge mound for a moment, But you know you love me for it. The sudden loud moan was music to Ishtar's ear and she happy to bring her lover closer to ecstasy. She moved her finger back and forth slowly as she continued the seduction of the beautiful red knight. It was only when she felt Ryu was ready, did Ishtar use two fingers as she began to increase the pace.

Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:25 am

Ryu smirked at those words before her expression was replaced by one of pleasure once more. She grasped the girl's hair and pulled it firmly but gently as a little payback, at the same time not firm enough to actually hurt the other student. Then, as if she was tempting fate, her body stiffened in response to two fingers sliding into her wet sex, more eager now as Ishtar moved them against her faster. The pleasure was starting to build and the knight being at the mercy of her princess released moan after moan, her breathing becoming faster and shallower.

Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:49 pm

Ishtar let out a gasp as she felt her hair get pulled back gently making the young woman finally break contact with the red head's large mound. Still the princess smirked as she watched her lover stiffen to the insertion of her fingers into her welcoming flower. Ishtar fingers began to explore the redhead's flower trying to find her most sensitive areas. As the princess could hear her knight moan and her breathing become faster and shallower, she moved her fingers at a quicker and quicker pace. I love my knight. I want to send you to world of ecstasy.

Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next