View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Seeking Redemption (Vera) 

Post Re: Seeking Redemption (Vera)
Her new pet was quick to follow with her mistress's uniform in hand. It was unnecessary but a nice gesture nonetheless. Leriana soon joined Vera on her bed. Fingers were quick to touch her bare flesh with only her undergarments hindering contact in a few areas. "Hmm.." Her eyes closed, enjoying the feel of another woman's fingers upon her form. They were not exactly gentle, focused entirely in gneading her muscles into a relaxed putty. The Head Girl sighed her contentment, allowing her pet to keep working.

Leriana had no lied, she was indeed skilled in what she claimed. Fingers explored her body, searching for more stress spots and tender areas. A sharp intact of breath was the only signs the Prefect would receive from the usually reserved Head Girl. Even in this position, she knew she was in control. Her pet was in the nude wearing only her sash as a collar and leash. Their differences in position and class were apparent but neither the mistress nor the slave had any complaints about it. This was just a fact that her pet accepted without question.

Sun May 08, 2011 7:59 pm

Leriana smiled softly to herself as she felt Vera's smooth skin under her fingertips, working the tense muscles as she found them. She made is as complete as she could, employing every trick she knew to make Vera as comfortable and relaxed as possible. She listened carefully to Vera's breath, quickly discovering it to be the main indicator that she had found something, her fingers focusing in every time she discovered a new knot of muscles to relax.

If there is anywhere special you want me to work Mistress just let me know. Leriana cooed, voice soft as she worked, fingers going everywhere but what was covered by the head girls undergarments. Vera may have been encouraging initiative from her, but that wasn't an area she would go without some form of invitation or request to do so.

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:05 am

The Head Girl's breathing grew slower, deeper. The Prefect's skilled fingers focused on the key parts of her body, working all the kinks out of her mucles. It did not take long to make Vera to become completely relaxed. It was a good feeling after the numerous hours she has worked throughout the week. She did not say anything as she layed there on the bed. There was nothing that needed to be said nor would she interrupt Leriana's work. When the woman mentioned working more special places, the Head Girl did not respond. Even if she wanted to be touched in such a way, she was not going to just flat out say it. Despite her line of work, she still showed some restraint.

Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:13 pm

{*grumbles about rl* hopefully I'll be around for a bit longer this time >_< }

Slowly but surely Leriana worked out every kink in the head girls body. Every tense muscle was found and worked until complete and total relaxation claimed the beautiful white haired Vera. As she drew closer and closer to completing her task Leriana's technique started changing. Her touches grew gentler and gentler, fingers starting to caress smooth soft skin as they travelled between various muscle groups. It was a technique Leriana had done before, to both males and females, teachers and students. She used the massage to relax the body completely, to make it as difficult as possible for the mind to focus on anything but the sensations, and slowly let it draw into more sexual touches. She still avoided the explicitly sexual areas of Vera's body, but instead her questing fingers searched for those areas that were less well known. Gently probing digits seeking out those spots on her mistresses body that were pleasurable only to her.

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:49 am

"Mmm..." Vera sank deeper into the bed, her body relaxing more and more to the point of almost falling asleep. Her arms and legs felt so far away now as gentle touches soothed her muscles and explored over her body. They kept away from her bra and panties and instead focused on lesser known pleasure spots. Her sides had a spot that illicit a small gasp frm the woman's parted lips. The back of her knee made her toes curl but then relaxed, becoming nearly limp in the Prefect's hands. A soft moan escaped the Head Girl. But she did not stir or rather she could not. Her body was no longer hers to control as she layed there on the bed, vulnerable to the touches of her own servant.

Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:11 pm

Leriana continued to slide her hands across Vera's silky smooth skin, although now her touch was pure sexual caress. Her fingers were gentle and tender as she stroked the head girl's body, paying attention to those spots that sparked an involentary reaction in the older student. She stroked her fingers back and forth along the spot on Vera's side, the pressure she was applying and technique changing with each stroke, teaching herself the precise movements that Vera enjoyed the most. When she had that she moved her hands down to stroke the back of both knees, fingers gentle and teasing, going through the same motions of modifying her technique until she had maximised the pleasure she was giving to the white haired girl.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:45 am

Soft gasps escaped her as her loyal servant continued to wear away the stress and tension of her duties. Instead, her body tensed for other reasons as light tingles of pleasure ran over her soft skin. A shiver ran up her spine when those fingers stimulated the back of her knees, causing them to briefly twitch in shock only to melt once againt into the soft sheets. "Uhhnn... Such a good girl," she cooed softly, "Perhaps you are worthy of more... resposibilities. I am certain you were trained in other ways to pleasure your owner, yes? I trust you will keep what you do here behind closed doors. I will be mmm... very disappointed in you if you betray my trust. Now put those skills of yours to use, my pet."

Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Leriana was silent as she worked on serving Vera, fingers stroking and probing against the muscles behind the white haired head girl's knees. "Yes Mistress." She cooed softly, answering Vera's question, promising her secrecy, and stating her compliance with Vera's order. She knelt down, her tongue reaching out to gently run up and down the senior student's spine, before lapping at and licking the back of Vera's neck, testing her reaction to the warm wet muscle, trying to prove that she was indeed rather skilled in this ... even before she started to approach more intimate and obviously sensitive areas of a women's body.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:41 am

She heard Leriana's compliance as those skilled fingers tenderly pressed the pressure points behind her knees. She felt all the tension of her body melt away. Vera was like a limp doll as she layed there on her bed. If it were not for the soft moans that left her lips, one would have thought the Head Girl was in a deep slumber. That quickly changed as the tip of her Prefect's tongue tickled and traced up her spine. The Head Girl gasped in shock as her toes curled before the loyal servant tenderly licked the back of her neck. "Mmmm..." she felt shivers up and down her spine from the sensation. This woman certainly a few unique techniques.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:13 am

Leriana ran her tongue back and forth across the back of Vera's neck, using the very tip to tickle the sensitive skin on one pass, and than slowly sliding the full length of her tongue back the other direction. One hand slid up the head girl's leg, fingers spreading out to gently slide up and along her body and towards her groin, trying to get her hand in place so that she could start gently stimulating her mistresses cunt, the first time she moved to touch a more intimate and obviously sexual area since starting this new 'massage'.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:27 am

Vera's breathing was long and deep. Her body felt as if she were floating on a cloud. Then she felt Leriana's tongue press fully against her spine and run down her entire back. Her toes curled again, finding the sensation unique to say the least. She could only wonder if her pet truly admired the taste of her Mistress. Any concern was forgotten as the woman's fingers slid along her inner thigh and all the way up to her still covered sex. It took no trouble at all to slide underneathe or pull the fabric away, revealing her netherlips. "Uhhnnn..." Leriana showed no hesitation at all as those fingers tenderly stroked her sex but not yet entering her.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:40 am

Leriana slowly slid her fingers around, rubbing and teasing the entrance to Vera's body, knowing that when pleasure was so close, but denied and instead used to tease it would be that much more intense when it was finally granted. Her tongue ran down Vera's spine, sliding down further and further till it reached the end, and then flicking off as Leriana gently pushed Vera's thighs open, her head burying between them, tongue stretching out to lick and lap at the head girls panties, rubbing them against her lips as her hand withdrew, both hands now gently caressing the two rear cheeks of her head girl, Leriana delibertly keeping the damp fabric of the panties between her tongue and Vera's lower lips, using them to add an extra layer of stimulation.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:56 pm

Her pet never entered, always stroking just around her slit. It sent a tingle up between her thighs and made the Head Girl squirm weakly. She did not pull away though or make the woman stop. Even if there was slight discomfort, this was a sort of test for her loyal Prefect. Though it may not be the most pleasing of techniques of methods, this would show just exactly how far this woman would go to obey her supreriors.

Once more that tongue slid down her spine with only the strap of her bra hindering the Prefect slightly. She could only assume that this was taught to Leriana by one of her past teachers. It seemed to match the woman's rather obsessive attitude towards serving others. But the feeling of the glistening trail cooling under the air sent odd sensations through Vera's body.

What came next was rather surprising. Her legs parted under Leriana's guidance and without much warning at all, the Prefect's face was buried between her thighs. The woman did not even remove the Head Girl's panties and simply began licking away at her covered slit. "Nngh.." she gasped softly, feeling the muscle drag like a large finger up and down her slit.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:28 pm

Leriana would spend long minutes repeating that movement over and over again. Her tongue licked and lapped at Vera's panties, each time changing the way it moved slightly, where it applied pressure, and how much. It's path varied, as did the part of the tongue that was being used. She wanted each movement to be slightly different to the last, a constant slow shift of sensations that was designed to tease and stretch out pleasure.

There would be no warning when things finally changed. No word from Leriana, no request or warning sign of what was to come. Her tongue suddenly darted out to the side, burrowing into the panties and using her teeth to pull them aside before she pressed her lips to Vera's wet cunt and blew gently against it as her tongue drove into it, pushing as deep as she could and squirming around wildly with the warm muscle, searching to see if she could find Vera's g-spot.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:03 pm

Slow deep breaths, her chest rising and falling each time as her pet continued to lick at her covered folds. Needless to say, the licks were leaving her panties damp and sent a cool sensation as the damp fabric rubbed against her entrance. It was not overwhelming but still was sensual enough to make Vera's toes curl gently and caused her heels to drag against the sheets a little.

The tongue pushed further, forcing her panties into her netherlips before catching the fabric in the Prefect's teeth. The sudden and brief penetration was enough to make Vera take a sharp breath only to find that Leriana had only just begun. The woman showed her skill in using just her teeth to get the undergarment out of the way and pushing those warm lips against her moisten entrance. Soft breaths tickled her senses only to be fully awakened by the invading tongue. It pushed deep inside the Head Girl's body, making her moan softly as her back arched gently off the bed. Heat rose in Vera's cheeks as she squirmed a bit on the mattress, feeling the tongue sliding around inside her tight passage in hopes of finding her precious sweet spot.

It only took a few moments before a sudden shudder revealed that particular bundle of nerves. "Uhhhnnnn..." She groaned softly.

Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6