View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Graceful in Disgrace [Anybody, anybody] 

Post Graceful in Disgrace [Anybody, anybody]
I probably looked better. I certainly felt better. This was far from the highlight of my life.

The terms of my bargain had not been appealing. It had worked, after seven or eight months, but it had not been appealing. And it had cost me a year of my studies, but that was far less important. Now I was back. And now I carried myself with a kind of disdain that didn't really suit one of my stature on campus. I used to be a legend, and behave like a legend. Right now, I wasn't feeling all that legendary.

I'd become a Head Girl to get my love back. Wherever she'd been. And finally a deal was posed to me - a year of 'academic service', with only the desired amount of resistance, in exchange for my single request. Her 'freedom'. Of course, they meant something different than I did, but perhaps a continuing "Go-to-Girl" service could get me that dream true.

Of course, that diatribe was something really far aside from what mattered right now. Working up the courage to come home. Would I be welcome? Would anyone here welcome me back?

I sat at the foot of a staircase, in a uniform not so much damaged as disheveled, and my knees together as my feet slid slowly opposite directions. I watched my feet slide across the floor and a tear hit the ground. Was it mine? The feeling I had was the sad sort of happiness you get when you're nostalgic, but perhaps the sadness betrayed my fears of what tomorrow brought. What my life from here on out would be.

Was my Head Girl penthouse home, or was Dorm 300?

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:09 am
Profile YIM

Post Re: Graceful in Disgrace [Anybody, anybody]
The two Kiras twins, dressed in their preferred outfit instead of the hated uniform, giggled happily as they leant against each other. To an idle observer they would almost appear like lovers confiding in each other. Although considering the topic the twins were discussing that was closer to the truth than not. The two were compiling a list of the student's who they thought were hot ... and in Shokushu such a list was pretty extensive. Neither were paying much attention as they whispered to each other, giggling as dark naughty thoughts flashed through their minds at the other suggestion.

The twins stepped onto the staircase, the happy and delighted giggle of Celia broadcasting their approach as Aya whispered into her ear. The two made no attempt to conceal their descent, but as they reached the first turn of the stairs they could finally see the slumped Linnis. Both gasped, rushing forward and jumping with practised skill down the rest of the stairs, using the hand rails to stretch out their jump so they were down the stairs in seconds. For all their vicious playfullness neither of the two had it in them to ignore a student who looked so down ... broken almost.

Aya tilted the slumped student's head up, looking into her eyes as her spare hand gently wiped the tears away. It's ok now ... she cooed gently as Celia glanced at her sister. What th... Shh! Aya cuts off Celia's question, knowing that Celia was wondering what the hell had happened. Your out of it now ... everything's going to be ok.

Both had heard about the basement, and seen some of the broken wrecks who had been taken out of it. Neither had suffered personally, but that didn't mean that the mention didn't send a shiver down their spines. Although neither would dare show it to her twin. And the student looked like she had been through literal hell, for all the undamaged nature of her uniform.

Yellow means Aya is speaking, Red means Celia is speaking and Orange means they both are speaking.

Thank you Dendrite!

For a list of my chars go to here

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:13 am

I smiled softly at the twin who gently adjusted my sight. Twins. Perhaps there was some sort of karmic retribution in a place like this after all. Of course, for all I had gone through, far longer than these two could possibly understand, I had looked over personnel files. It's about the only enjoyment afforded me, and it was how it was proved to me that the Administration had kept its word.

I let out a gasping half-laugh at the comment that I was 'out of it'. Frying pan to fryer, really. Trading physical torment for an emotional turmoil. Still, Stiff upper lip, Lin I told myself. As if by some subconscious cue, I bit my lower lip in a face that I perceived as thoughtful but was more accurate to call 'hesitant'. Hell's bells, the basement, the disappearances, this place was bad enough without my tales of woe. Besides, if I was back, I was back. I wasn't going to make things harder. Certainly not on twins.

"Kiras, right?" I spoke with a smile, and an attempt at confidence that was not anywhere near convincing, "Aya, by the sound of it. Which makes you Celia. Am I right?" I waited a moment to catch them sufficiently disadvantaged and try to use a precise focus on my conversation and social abilities to distract me from my fears, "I'm Lin van Ryan, Social Sciences matriarch, if you will. Never think status in this place affords you more than courtesy."

It was safe to guess by the "You're out of it now" that they knew the local quirks. And why wouldn't they? Certainly wouldn't be in any file I got to see. Still, no disciplinary record locally. A bit of a rap sheet in Australia, but nothing that didn't make them appealing in that 'bad girl' sort of way.

I guess my inherent nature is something that brings me comfort in times of desperation and anxiety like I faced at the time. Its kind of like "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade". When life gives you twins, get laid. This was vaguely coloring my actions, though I was trying more than anything to be civil.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:36 am
Profile YIM

The two glanced at each other when Linnis said their last name, puzzled. That puzzlement turned into full blown confusion when Linnis got their actual names correct. Even knowing the quirk the only physical difference between the two was their hair ... even their voices were almost identical in tone. The two had done everything together, learning English at the same time and rate. Aya hadn't streamed ahead academically until later, and the two had worked hard to keep as identical as possible. Even people who had been around them for a while struggled to tell them apart without their hair, and here was someone neither had met before who named them.

yeah... wow ... How do you know that? and what's your name? As of yet the two twins hadn't spotted the Head Girl sash that Linnis was wearing. And while they hadn't done anything bad enough to warrant detention they had both heard plenty of dark things about the prefects, and especially the head girls here.

Yellow means Aya is speaking, Red means Celia is speaking and Orange means they both are speaking.

Thank you Dendrite!

I'm always up for a scene (well unless I'm already flat out of course) and don't hesitate to pm me if you would be interested in one

Last edited by Kiras on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:21 am

I casually tugged on the gaudy sash, "Call it a deal with the Devil to save someone I love, I get a handful of perks," I muttered rather penitently, "In any case, it lets me look into files of students." It was more honest than I would be normally. It seemed that the fact that I wasn't the most cooperative of the head girls made the wearing of the sash an all the more thrilling part of the torment I endured. Frankly, I'd be glad to bury the damnedable thing in my closet.

I didn't know if they'd understand the implications, but I let it go. I wasn't at my strongest when it came to my guarded secrets. Hell, I admitted the reason I did what I did, something I didn't even want to tell Sondra. Was what I did forgivable?

I shook my head lightly, "The girls of this school... I've loved more than a few and found a soul mate here, the one-in-a-million. Hell, I don't even know the both of you and my heart goes out to you. That's who I am," I looked back down at my feet, "I do what I can. I've screwed people, in both fun ways and not so fun ways, but I make things a little better. Just a little. Life can be hard here, and I have the unenviable job of making it harder." I laughed a little in spite of myself at this point, "But I'm terrible at my job."

I needed to distract myself. I was getting all woeful again and I wanted to avoid doing that to them. And to myself. I needed to not think about the consequences of the things I had done, and the love it might have cost me. "I was always something of a 'queen bee' around here, and I aim to come back as the legend I was. If a year is the price I pay for saving someone else and keeping my soul, I've paid it." I was mostly thinking out loud at this point. My gaze went back to Aya, "Linnis van Ryan is back. I'm making this life, such as it is, a little bit better for everyone. And for those that see me as some instrument, I plan to confound expectations."

It was a little sappy, but it was something I needed to hear. It's what I wished she was here to say.

"Sorry, kind of ranting at you, aren't I?" I blushed at the realization of that fact, "It's been a tough little while."

Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:37 am
Profile YIM

For the briefest of moments Celia's resolve to help wavered at the sight of the Head Girl's sash, having heard more than enough about the Head Girls to stay away. But her glance at Aya spots only an iron resolve in her twin. The two did everything together, and stood by each other no matter what. And the moment Celia saw that Aya had every intention of trying to help Linnis she determined to do the same.

the two twins listened to Linnis rant, Celia's mind racing as she pieced together the facts and rumours she had heard in her gossiping with other students. It wasn't helped that the two hadn't encountered the true reason for Shokushu just yet, and so they didn't realise just how much of a hell-hole it truly was. That's ok Linni ... You don't mind if we call you that do you? Everyone needs to rant sometimes.

Celia and Aya both reached out, the two twins each offering Linnis a hand to help her up to her feet. Come on. Sitting in the stairs doesn't help anything.

Thank you Dendrite!

Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:10 am

I blinked and nodded. It was fine to call me that, I supposed. It was just good to be treated with some form of respect anymore. I was back, I was myself again, more or less. It was a rough ride, but I liked being even this measure of all right.

"I've really lost perspective on what is 'normal' anymore," I all but laughed as I took their hands. I didn't know my place right now, but I was starting to be fine with that. More or less. I was a complete maelstrom of feeling right now and wanted more than anything to tune some things out in favor of others. I felt so conflicted, and so disharmonious. I longed to feel what passed for 'normal' around here, "Thanks. I've lost a lot of... something. Maybe its respect for myself. It's good to see someone, or I guess someones, care."

Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:18 am
Profile YIM

The two twins pulled, arms used to pulling each other up over obstacles more than strong enough to easily help the Head Girl to her feet. They both smiled. Both gave Linnis' hands a little reassuring squeeze. Well you won't get anywhere if your like that. Everyone has their ups and downs ... focus on all the good times you've had, and put the bad behind you.

The two twins nodded at that, and released Linnis's hands after a moment. They did stand ready to reach out and catch her if she started to fall. Glad to help ... Do you want to stay with us for the night? It won't be as nice as a head girl's suite ... But ... Celia trailed off, not seeing the point of saying that it would be with them, rather than alone. Neither was going to offer to come with Linnis to her own dorm room. But they didn't want to just leave her alone.

Thank you Dendrite!

Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:37 am

What a blessing, I thought after being pulled to my feet. Someone offering to take me in. Far better than having to choose between trying to go to a home years since lost and a suite that reminded me I spent a year dancing with the devil in the pale moonlight. Besides, it was my goal from the get-go to see just how identical they were, wasn't it? ... wasn't it? That usually was my goal. I was letting myself get so wrapped up even my whole "passion incarnate" persona was a victim of my distraction.

I nodded. My nature ought win the day, I told myself, even if I had to force its hand a little, "You have no idea how good that sounds right now. I don't suppose I could borrow something else to wear? I don't think my desire to change into something other than this uniform could be any higher." Damned uniform. Damned sash. Damned prices this place made me pay. If I went into cursing and screaming 'Out damned spot' I'd feel just as in place as Lady Macbeth. Perhaps stripping of my clothing could strip me of my guilt. And, a less important correlation, perhaps new clothes brought new chances.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:46 am
Profile YIM

The two identical twins let their smile broaden a bit as they nodded again at Linnis's question. We'll have a look I'm sure we'll be able to find something. Both of the twins considered their options, and the size of Linnis as opposed to them. They weren't quite sure if they had something suitable, but it shouldn't be too hard to modify something so it fitted nicely.

Sounds like a nice plan ... Fair warning though Our rooms a bit of a mess, Linni. The two reached out for Linnis's hands again, each one taking one before they started to lead the head girl up the stairs between them towards their own dorm room. An odd sight indeed for any student they happened to pass.

Thank you Dendrite!

Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:58 am

I laughed. I actually laughed. It had been such a long-ago and distant thought that something could be fun, and laughter more than a snarky tactic in a dangerous situation. I had no problem with a disastrous room, I had no problem at all. Because this was what my life had been missing - joy. Fun. Excitement that didn't come from some manner of coercion.

My desire to sleep with them was definitely renewed.

At any rate, I let them drag me up stairs, down hallways, and wherever else we needed to go without much resistance. It was too much fun to put up any objection. I knew in the back of my mind that I was still here, in this nightmare-land, but for the moment, in this moment, it was easy to forget for the first time since I last saw Sondra.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:05 am
Profile YIM

The two couldn't help but giggle as Linnis laughed, the sound seeming an echo as it came from both twins almost at exactly the same time and pitch. They moved quickly, half running half walking and with random variations of speed. Stairs in particular they loved to move fast up, naturally taking them two, sometimes even three, steps at a time. It didn't take long till they led the Head Girl to their dorm room, Aya using a key to open it up and reveal the, as promised, messy room.

The two beds had been pushed to the middle of the room to make a single sleeping space, the twins had shared bedrooms, and beds, for all of their life and saw no reason to stop now. The blankets were thrown back and the bed unmade, in fact pillows were lying all over the place as a result of Celia deciding earlier today that Aya was wasting time studying and hit her over the head with a pillow ... which had quickly 'devolved' into a pillow fight. Wardrobes were open, the barely used uniforms hidden and crumpled behind all sorts of casual outfits. Likewise the floor was full of junk, empty cans of coke had simply been left lying around, a game of cards that had been abandoned mid game, and tucked carefully on the corner of the desk was a chess set and a notebook. One had to look hard to find the school books, but they were scattered around, usually upside down on the floor and open where they had simply been left when the owner had finished with them.

What do you think Linni? I mean if it's not messy enough We could like, Switch to a floordrobe storage system.

Thank you Dendrite!

Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:16 am

Oh, I had ideas on how to make it messy, all right, but that was a little too forward for someone of my reputation and talent. Then again, I was a little rusty. Still, I nodded sweetly as possible, "I think its perfect, actually. It's real. A space lived in, and genuine." That had a real dose of sincerity to it too, given my circumstances, "I actually think its charming."

It would be lying to myself to say I didn't want to strip them down right then and go for it; the trip here was fun enough, and the duo were so sweet. Still, class. I was desired once, part of that was that I was elegant. Instead of being brash, I observed the room. Took note of some things. Filed most for later. "There can be great beauty in chaos." Oh, I was turning on the charm. A little, light flirtation was a great way to progress through the day.

(I'm going to head to bed. I look forward to continuing! ^^)

Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:23 am
Profile YIM

<ok ... hope you have a good sleep ^-^ >

The two twins smiled sweetly back at Linnis as she called the mess their room was in charming, each one a perfect picture of innocence, at least unless you looked into those eyes and saw the playfulness staring back. Good to hear cause like Most of the guests we have over Are WAY too ... Distracted Yes, distracted, to care. Another giggle from the twins at that, as well as a subtle hint as to just what they invite guests over for.

There wasn't anything against rules in the room, and the few questionable things were concealed by subtle feet pushing clothes or other such things over them. Do you want a drink Linni? We have coke, coke, maybe some water hidden away somewhere ... Not too sure about that though. Oh and did we mention coke? It was pretty obvious what the twins drink of choice was, even if that hadn't been obvious from the cans of coke scattered all over the floor.

Celia stepped towards the fridge, opening it as she grabbed a can of coca-cola and tossed it to her twin, before selecting another and tossing it to Linnis, regardless of her answer as Celia grabbed another can for herself. The two twins cracked their cans open, taking a sip and sighing in pleasure at the taste.

Thank you Dendrite!

Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:42 am

Distracted. It was such a good word. In this circumstance, I was pretty sure what they meant by it, and it made my smile a little more devious. Well, I told myself, We have the same thing in mind, it seems. Now its just a matter of getting to it. And I think I've got the perfect conversation topic in mind.

I impressed myself greatly by grabbing the coke tossed to me. I happily opened it and took a sip. Cool and refreshing. I also worked my God-forsaken sash off and pitched it into the disaster area that was their floor. I had a feeling these acts were endearing, but more than that they were the things I really wanted to do. Oh, it felt good to be Linni again, not some damn sash and title. That was more refreshing than the coke.

I took a seat on the bed, looking at it for a moment before doing so, as if it inspired the question I had honestly wanted to ask since I met them. I tilted my head a little and sipped again, my eyes falling on Aya but my implication clearly being to include both of them, "I have a kind of awkward question," I paused a little to let that hold their attention, "I know if I had a twin I'd... you know. I'd get pretty wild with them, if you catch my meaning. As the saying goes, 'twincest is wincest'. Have you guys ever...?"

Step into my parlor said the spider to the fly.

Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:08 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next