View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 We Met in Computer Class (Jeanette) 

Location: computer lab or the tech square formerly known as dorm 203
Post Re: We Met in Computer Class (Jeanette)
Going to the beach... it was a nice idea actually. I had just gotten my bag with my swim stuff back from wherever they took the luggage to inspect it for illegal items, which I had none of as far as I was aware. I nodded slightly to Allirabeth a hand resting idly on my lap as the other held a fork of salad in the air.

”Alright, the beach sounds nice, I'm gonna say we meet at the front door after we get our swimsuits, and some towels and what not, if that's not a problem, I mean a nice swim and some reading or drawing while I lay out on the beach might loosen me up from the whole homesick feeling i've been having for the last couple days i've been here.”

I simply waited for her to respond as I finished what food I had left on my tray. I hoped she didn't mind, or that she didn't have something else in mind. Either way I was sure If this didn't work out there would be something else I could come up with for us to do.

Hi "I'm... NO! alright no I'm not a fucking vampire alright... my name's Charlotte Tepes Belnades >.>"

Indeed, the pleasure is all mine. Doctor Christopher M. Belmont at your service.

"Lt. Commander Karin, Reporting for Assignment..."

Thu May 26, 2011 8:17 am

I smiled at her reaction to my suggestion, she seemed to be excited about a few hours in the sun. A lot of the girls here won’t attempt it, probably because of the bad experiences that are rumored, but I really have been missing swimming someplace other then the pool. “Sure that sounds perfect.”

I didn’t even finish all of my lunch and hopped up to go get ready for our day of fun, playing hooky for me, but she didn’t have to know it. “I’ll see you soon then, in let’s say a half hour?” I began putting my lunch items back on the tray, everything but the bottle of soda I hoped to take with us.

I figured 30 minutes would give us both enough time, besides, I wanted a good few hours to hangout before the onset of sunset. I was already running my choices through my head of the suit to wear. I had more then one, so I planned to have that worked out before I even walked in the door to my room. Just then, I caught my self being so self absorbed, and I slowed my pace to check her response before running off.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:47 pm

Location: computer lab or the tech square formerly known as dorm 203
She certainly was eager to get going wasn't she? Was nice to see that sort of spirit in the world, kind of refreshing, especially around here people were either too busy or paranoid for some reason or another, I wondered for a second about that before I said anything to Allirabeth. outside the dorms okay?” I nodded a bit as I began to follow her towards the dorms, and from there went to my room to dig out a few things.

I didn't do 'sexy' anymore; even my two piece swimsuit wasn't sexy. I decided I'd just wear this and some flats to the beach, that and a small bag for my towel, my book, and some ice-packs to keep a couple bottles of water cold. I headed out from my room with just enough time to get to the front door in time.

Hi "I'm... NO! alright no I'm not a fucking vampire alright... my name's Charlotte Tepes Belnades >.>"

Indeed, the pleasure is all mine. Doctor Christopher M. Belmont at your service.

"Lt. Commander Karin, Reporting for Assignment..."

Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:53 pm

“Perfect timing”, I said to the cute girl ready for the beach. I probably looked a bit rushed as I almost ran to her, grabbing her hand to hurry things along. I was a bit nervous about skipping classes to go to the beach. Funny, I have never done it before, but I was compelled to hang out with Rose today.

I wore my one-piece suite that may as well been a 2 piece tied together at my sides. It barely covered my large breasts, but all the important parts were fully covered in compliance with school regulations. My long white sheer cover shirt was only an illusion of cover, as the bright floral pattern on the suit and my bronze colored skin peaked through the fibers.

I loved how our flats clip-clopped as we quickly walked. “Sorry for my haste … but I’m … well, I just don’t want to see any of my teachers I’ll say”. I blushed in embarrassment, hoping my skipping out of schoolwork today wouldn’t bother her.

We are always open to Rp. Just PM us. :wink:

Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2