View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 08, 2024 5:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Opposites Meet (for Darwin) 

Post Opposites Meet (for Darwin)
It was a normal day for Mary having finished her classes for the day and instead of roaming the school grounds she was relaxing in her room. The room was sparsely decorated besides the few standard furnishings the school provided along with a shelf packed full of books which were mostly her own collection while a few were borrowed from the school's library. The only other noticable feature in the room was the closet on Mary's side of the room which was filled with a few "normal" clothes and school uniforms but the majority was a large amount of fancy dresses like those that could be seen worn by a noble.

Sitting on the bed next to her was a hastily opened notice from the school in which she read: New Roommate.....Darwin McCoy, before setting down the notice and picking up a book. So she wouldn't be alone anymore, she smiled a bit at the thought, before turning her attention back to her book not even thinking that she should get dressed to greet her new roommate. It was however a more modest state of dress, at least for her that is, consisting of an unbuttoned shirt only just barely covering her bare breasts and a tiny pair of panties leaving little of what they covered to the imagination. And so she remained while she waited for this Darwin to arrive...

Looking for RPs. If you're intrested feel free to send me a PM anytime.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:29 pm

Post Re: Opposites Meet (for Darwin)
I knew I was getting a few looks as I walked through the halls of the dorm building. Most of them were curious I'm sure, others might be a little concerned or bothered and other still, given this was a school full of only women, wanting. I was probably the only 'man' they'd seen around their age in who knows how long.
Of course despite my name I'm definitely not a man even if I choose to bind my chest and dress like one whenever I'm allowed.
I'd arrived not too long ago and been given my dorm assignment and key, also was told I had a roommate. Had no idea what to expect but, I was sure they couldn't be all that bad.
Found the door, and stretched slightly dusting off the t-shirt I had on, I'd gotten a bit hot in the jacket and sweater, heard something about abeing a hottie, and that whoever was in this room was damn lucky, have to thank god sometime for making all those effeminate men or this look would never work right.
I unlocked the door and stepped in looking a bit low at first at my bag before I'd turn and close the door with a bit of a sigh. I turned and walked towards the bed and then I saw my roommate... or who I assumed to be my room mate
“Oh shit! s..sorry! I... I shoulda knocked! Uhm... damn I mean... I... I should step out huh...”
normally, I was pretty good at keepyinh my voice a bit deeper than normal, not that my voice was high, I had a pretty androgynous voice naturally. I felt my cheeks flushing pretty guick, was sure I had to be ten shades redder than my hair at the very least. Had completely forgotten it probably looked like a guy had walked in on her almost naked.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:36 pm

It seemed like little time had passed at all as Mary continued reading before she heard someone unlocking the door to her room. Looking up from her book just as the person stepped into the room she was just in time to meet the gaze of the other person as they looked at her for a moment before turning almost beet red. Mary studied the other person as they fumbled out some sort of apology before she asked "Darwin....right? It's your room too so... why should you leave?"

Her tone was somewhat cold, but she seemed unworried about the fact she had already embarassed her new roommate. Setting her book to the side Mary slid her small body off the large bed and walked over to Darwin looking up at the taller woman straight in the eyes for a few moments, almost to gauge Darwin's reaction once she noticed Mary's different colored eyes, before grabbing Darwin's hand and pulling her away from the door saying "Come...sit down. I don't know...what you're worrying for."

From her halting speech it would be obvious to anyone that Mary did not converse much with others unless asked about something but she was still trying to be friendly to Darwin in her own way...

Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:44 pm

I was able to nod when she asked if I was darwin.
”Well uhm, you're... you're practically naked, I mean... you obviously weren't expecting me to be here yet.”
when Mary moved from her bed anod over to me I really couldn't form a sentence, I just didn't know what to say at that point. Her shirt was almost not covering anything and covered just a bit less when she took a step... and even less shen she started to pull me into the room. I noticed her eyes but, I didn't say anything about them, after all; I wasn't exactly the picture of normal either even if I'd never heard of a girl having one yellow eye before her behavior was freaking me out more than anything.
”Well uhm... you're... you're pactically naked first of all.”
I couldn't help looking away and sounding a little meek as I dragged my bag with me from the door before sitting on my bed not sure what to say.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:02 am

Mary paused for a moment at Darwin's comment about not expecting her to be there yet before saying "Honestly....I just didn't...think about it. I don't always...wear this much either...while in the dorm anyways. I don't....understand...why it bothers people...so much." After Darwin sat down on the empty bed she sat down on the edge of her own bed, holding herself steady by bracing herself with her arms between her legs, as she listened to the other girl talk before responding "So? We're both...girls. And if..." she looked down at herself before continuing "...this bothers you...it will only get worse come tonight."

Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:34 am

I just didn't know how to respond to this girl. He voice was almost robotic, her demeanor seemed pretty uncaring and she was about as modest as a nudist. Not that she had anything to hide, for her size she had a figure i'd be jealous of and I tried not to show any figure at all, in fact just looking at the way I was dressed right now I looked like an ironing board with no hips; all expertly done illusions though.
”Wait did you say it's going to get worse?! What do you sleep in a completely lace nightie and crotchless panties or something???”
I didn't sound too rude I hoped, more panicked actually; especially since freshmen weren't allowed transfers without good reason; and not liking your room mate's style or how they slept weren't good reasons. I could feel that I was sweating pretty heavy right now too I sighed slightly shaking my head.
“ugh... I... think I need a shower... or at least to get undressed a little...”
it didn't strike me until just then that I hadn't even checked to see if there was somewhere I could go change into something less heavy.
”uhmm... is there a shower somewhere in the dorm...? or at least a bathroom.”

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:15 am

Mary nodded in disagreement of Darwin's guess before saying "No. Actually I'm...surprised...you haven't heard the...rumors...about me. I was certain...that some of...the girls...around here had seen...how I look...in the mornings." Shrugging her tiny shoulders she seemingly ignored Darwin's panic before she finally said "Well if nobody...told you...I should probably mention...now....that I normally....sleep naked."

When she heard Darwin talking about wanting a shower or to undress a little Mary pointed to a closed door in a corner on Darwin's side of the room "There's a short hallway...with a bathroom....over there. No shower though. For that...you'll have to....use the dorm's shower room. Probably better if....you go...at strange times...since you seem to...like privacy though."

Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:54 pm

”Wonderful... a communal shower... you've got to be kidding me! I don't spend half an hour extra to bind my chest in the morning for me to have to stand naked in a shower where other people can see! Wait, did you just say you sleep naked??? oh how fun... I have to sleep in a room with a woman that sleeps; and walks around in the morning apparently since people know this, completely naked. I'm gonna have to use one of my ties as a blindfold if I want to fall asleep. At least you have to wear a uniform to classes, can only imagine what you'd wear if they weren't needed... speaking of which, what does the uniform look like anyway?”
my invite had lacked a picture, also lacked a lot of things so at that point I didn't know the uniform was short and I also didn't know I'd have no options to wear pants with the uniform, and all this was my fourth hour at the school without knowing about the secrets that lay beyond what I was already seeing.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:34 am

She shook her head sadly at Darwin's response to the communal shower before responding "I mentioned that you...should go at strange times...didn't I? Because it's not always...being used, and besides...each shower at least...has walls seperating them...so if you really don't...want to be seen...bring a curtain or something to...hide yourself...and change in the shower stall."

Mary let Darwin continue a bit longer before interrupting her again saying "If it bothers you...that much...I suppose we...can come to some sort of...compromise. Since...we..will have to...live together...for a while." She let Darwin finish talking before taking a chance to speak again saying "I'm not some sort of....pervert. If the uniforms weren't needed...I have plenty of nice...dresses that I could wear."

At the question about what the uniform looks like Mary slipped her tiny frame off the bed and said "I'll show you. Hold on a second." With that said she walked over to her closet moving many hangers around until she found it and said "Here it is." As she said that she turned around hanger in and walked over to Darwin to let her look at it. "It's that and they even have a... white bra & panties that...we have to wear with it."

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:11 pm

I was a little out of it when I'd been ranting to my room mate and I was starting to realize how many bad assumptions I'd made and how little attention I'd payed a faint sigh passed my lips and put a hand over my eyes to let me catch my breath a bit to try and compose myself, if even just a little
”Alright... it's not as bad as I thought, least the shower stalls have walls I can live with that, I brought a shower curtain expecting to have to use my own in my dorm so that's fine... and sorry about assuming, I was just in a bit of a moment really I am...”
I paused then seeing she'd taken out the uniform. I looked from it to her and back several times speechless. When she mentioned the required bra and panties I opened my mouth to speak but, I couldn't get a word out, I just turned red for several moments.
Finally after a scratch of my scalp I spoke as calmly as I could possibly manage.
”so... there's no pants uniform or even shorts... and there are required underwear... uhm, that's not a good thing... I don ;t wear skirts, I don't wear bras and I don't wear panties... that's... yeah... I'm starting to regret wanting a free education now.”
hate was a bit too mild a word for what I had when it came to girly clothes like skirts and the girly underwear sorts. I owre 90% boys clothes and really long strip of cloth that closed with a snap over my chest even BEFORE I started disguising myself as a man more than I went out as a girl
”You think they'd get mad if I made some alterations when I get my uniforms? Or wore shorts under them or something...”
I sounded a little uncomfortably ill and physically I was perfectly fine, mentally I was having a fit.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:09 am

Mary nodded in response to Darwin's apology about assuming things about her and said "It's fine. You had your freedom to grow up a certain way and...it may take some...time...before you get used to such big changes." She then sat quietly as the other girl sat stunned speechless at the sight of the uniform looking from her to it and back again several times before voicing her complaints about it. She nodded slightly and replied "Nope, no pants or shorts... and there is the... underwear. But that isn't... all... I've heard about the uniforms. I've heard....alot...of complaints from the upperclassmen....that they order uniforms...only to find....that they come...in a smaller size....then what they asked for. I guess mine...fits normally...because I doubt there....are any smaller sizes for someone....as tiny as me."

When Darwin asked if the administration would be made if she made alterations to her uniform Mary replied vehemently "You shouldn't. Or at least don't get....caught. Because I've heard some of the prefects...enjoy...punishing...rulebreakers....no matter how minor the offense, and that....the detentions here...can give you nightmares....depending on who's conducting...it."

Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:57 am

”So you're saying my options are horrible nightmarish detention of a private school out on international waters that doesn't actually have to follow any laws except it's own and mentally scaring myself and having constant anxiety attacks from wearing that thing. Alright, I'm creative, I can make shorts that won't break the rules! Just need to make them look like bandages and I bet no one'll say anything! They'll have to be tight but... i've worn bike shorts before... men's and women's bike shorts are both skin tight so there's no real difference.”
I laughed faintly nodding to myself quite sure that was a nice loophole in the rules I could exploit for my psychological health, would just have to attach some of my bangage like cloth to a pair of the panties so it would look like I was following the dress code to the tee and i'd at least have my not panty underwear under that and as long as I don't get wet while i'm wearing them i'd be fine.

”And I guess it's good I order my clothes like 3 sizes bigger than I need them then, least coming small means they'll come my size instead that way.”
I wasn't happy but, I was a bit releaved my brain still worked... and that I didn't have to wear the uniform anywhere but the classes.
I pulled my bag closer and lifted it to my lap opening it taking out a few of my personal things; a hand sewing machine, some thread and bobbin, some patterns, a few of my toys(video games and the like you perverts!) a ouple sketch pads and a tablet, and a few books on ghosts, demons, and mythology. Finally a camera topped my pile and emptied my bag.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:18 am

She shook her head sadly, sensing a detention or two for uniform violations in Darwin's future, but only said"Whatever works for you....I guess. But don't say....I didn't warn you...if you get in trouble." With that said Mary sat quietly and listened as the other girl worked her mind through ideas to get around following the dress code completely and a faint laugh to herself. When Darwin said that she ordered her clothes three sizes bigger then she needed them Mary said with a faint smile "A good idea. You'll see the problem some of the other....girls...have with the sizes when you go to class. Some of them are quite...comically...popping out of their uniforms."

She leaned forward a bit when Darwin pulled her bag closer and up to her lap watching as she pulled out an assortment of items and said "You certainly come...prepared. Do you always...alter...your clothes?" After that was said she looked from the sewing equipment, to the sketchpad and tablet, to the games, and finally towards the small pile of books thinking I might have to ask her if I can borrow some of those books. before looking back to Darwin and saying "Well that's all the....warnings...I can give you about the...school. I haven't been here...too long...myself actually. But besides that....is there anything...you'd like to ask me...or perhaps you'd like me...to show you around...the dorm?"

Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:57 am

I sighed faintly to myself at her other warning, she was right I had to admit that much, they could do anything if they twisted their rule to fit my changes. For a few moments I looked defeated then she continued.
”Well, I make my own clothes mostly, whatever I don't make I do alter yeah hate most of the clothes people make today.”
I stood and stretched a little bit looking in a closet to see if they'd gotten my stuff here yet. I sighed having seen nothing in there. I moved to a dresser and peeked in before shaking my head once more. So my other things hadn't made it yet, I could live with that maybe it would make it in a bit.

Now about eight or nine years ago i'd figured out I could move things with my mind and read people thoughts and stuff, I wasn't very good with it and occasionally someone's thoughts floated into my head without me meaning to hear them and I just turned and nodded.
”Yeah you can borrow the books no problem. As for questions, not really but, yeah would like to have a look around, maybe the campus and not just the dorm.”
[i]long as she gets some clothes on
[/color]
I smiled faintly to her brushing a hand through my hair a bit.
”Just, you might get some looks given how I look like a guy and all.”

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:32 am

Mary looked towards Darwin and said "That's nice...Its a skill you can use your whole life. As for me I...was never given a choice...as to what I wore...so I never thought much of....changing styles...after wearing what was made for me...my whole life." She sounded slightly lonely as she said that while watching Darwin roam around the room as she checked to see if her other belongings had arrived yet. When Darwin sighed Mary said "If you brought...lots of things...it may take another day or two for them...to get here. I heard...the school does...big checks for contraband items."

Mary looked slightly curious when Darwin responded to the thought she had kept to herself so she finally said
"Thank you. But by how you anwsered...a question...I kept in my head...I take it you have a power...too. Telepathy...and perhaps...Telekinesis as well?"
She left the logic behind her reasoning of Darwin's abilities unsaid, waiting to see if Darwin would catch the hint about herself, and moved on to say "Alright. A tour it is...then. Just give me a minute...to change." She moved over to her closet taking down a hanger with a dark blue sundress that complimented her bright blonde hair before slipping the shirt covering her off onto the floor. When Darwin mentioned that she might get some strange looks because the other girl was dressed as a guy Mary said "I'm used to getting...odd looks...from people. Some of the...other students...who don't know me...still stare at my eye to be quite honest." Knowing that little would get done if they just stood there talking Mary slipped the dress over head and smoothed it out with her hands. It was a bit big on her so she had no trouble slipping it on that way when she wanted to leave quickly. Quickly putting on a pair of comfortable shoes she turned to Darwin and asked "Well, I'm ready. So...where would you like...to see first?"

Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next