View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 3:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 A chance meeting (Saira). 

Post Re: A chance meeting (Saira).
For her part, Saira actually didn't quite know what she had done to surprise Pia as much as she did, but... well. Nonetheless, she smiled back broadly at the other girl, and opened her mouth to say something... before being intercepted by a sudden hug! And Saira made sure to return it, even if she still looked more than a bit surprised about it.

"Aww, thanks! I'm... sorta shocked I was able to see it, myself. It was really pretty. That was..." A pause. Saira seemed to be thinking of how to describe it for a second. She gave a little squeeze, regardless of whether Pia was going to release or stay in the hug. "Your mana? ...In a way, it was 'you'. Whatever the case, it was really something else~

Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:40 am

For some reason, Pia blushed a bit, her eyes suddenly at the mattress. "Yeah.. that was me.. I guess. It resides inside me.. sometimes it is dormant.. sometimes I can call it, sometimes I can't. Mostly, it waxes and wanes on it's own accord, depending on.. err.. stimuli and situation. But it is always there."

She felt very self-concious now. Her mana was a pretty intimate part of her. Intimate, because it responded to sexuality, but also intimate because it was something at the core of her, tied to her very being.

"I am glad you think it was pretty.. that was a nice thing to say. I felt something from you as well. Like being startled.. surprised. Something like that."

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:17 pm
Profile YIM

Saira smiled throughout most of what Pia had to say, and even nodded a few times kindly. "Ah, well I understand that, then. It must be interesting to be so familiar with a part of yourself like that!" A wider smile, as she thought a bit more on things. But then... then Pia dropped the relative bombshell of something else having happened, leading to Saira adopting a fittingly wide-eyed surprised face.

"Really? ...I was surprised at one point, but... You mean you felt it coming from me? I... don't know what to say."

There was a small note of excitement in that voice, though. Saira thought, now, that surely there was something she indeed had picked up...

Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4