View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 6:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Reform (Vera) 

Post Re: Reform (Vera)
Apparently the woman did not understand that she does not know anything or cannot talk about it. But Emilla seemed to let the matter go for now. This may cause problems later. Though if the woman does choose to continue to be at her side, her future may not end up like the others. Unfortunately, it would come down to trust and whether this one proves her worth to the Head Girl and the staff. "See that you don't," she replied, "If you want to learn more about such wild theories, you will have to talk to the ones who spin such tales. I take no part in such things."

She was impressed with Emilla's posture as she stood at attention almost as if she were a part of some sort of military. Vera smiled faintly to show she held not ill will towards her pet. She circled around the woman dressed in only a cowbow hat and boots. Emilla would feel fleeting touches here and there. Was it her imagination or were those fingertips real as they traced along the side of her breast only to disappear and trace elsewhere. "Hmm... Very good," she said finally, "I'm impressed Emilla. Go clean the dishes and get the shower ready. Call me when it is ready. Perhaps I will let you wash my back again." The Head Girl whispered that last part into Emilla's ear before gliding away to tend to her work on the computer.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:04 am

The blonde student does her best to not squirm as Vera inspects her, teasing her, arousing her with those faint touches, though none of them can compare to the effect of those whispered words. She shudders visibly and releases a low moan. "Yes Miss Matsumoto." she replies, turning and hurrying into the kitchen. There really isn't too much cleanup to do, just the dishes and the pan and a bowl..well, there's a little to do, but still, it doesn't take her a terribly long time to finish.

As soon as she's done, she hurries to the shower, turning it on and testing the water again and again until she's satisfied. Towels and washcloths are brought out, placed in easy reach before she goes to fetch Vera. "Miss Matsumoto, the shower is ready." she says, her thighs pressing together. For whatever reason, it's turning her on, the idea of showering with Vera again.

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:13 am

Vera could feel the woman's emotions radiating. The desire and lust glowed like a small sun in Emilla's aura. It was cute seeing the practically nude woman running to and fro to accomplish her tasks in hopes to get that little treat being offered. It seemed suitable to offer it after seeing how the questions troubled the woman's mind. Perhaps she should avoid offering a chance for questions in the future. But something told her that Emilla would have asked on her own will eventually. That left only one other alternative. She knew how many students coped with the monster attacks. A number of them did one simple thing, fuck the memories out of their head. In this case, the mere thought of sex was enough to return Emilla to her servant duties. It was something worthy of note. A carrot to hang before the woman in the future.

Once called, the Head Girl rose to her feet and followed her servant into the bathroom. She slipped out of her nightgown, offering it to Emilla to put away. While she did that, Vera entered the shower and lets the water soak down her body. There, she waited for the woman to return to explore her lovely body once more.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:22 am

Emilla takes the nightgown from Vera and turns, carrying it back to put it away for cleaning later. Of course she returns rather quickly, removing her hat and boots before she slips into the shower with Vera, a washcloth in one hand and soap in the other. She bites her lower lip as she approaches the other woman entirely naked. "Shall I start on your back once again, Miss Matsumoto?" she asks, smiling a little bit and beginning to work up a lather with the cloth and soap. And yes, she is still a little aroused, looking forwards to Vera's fingers on her body once again.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:31 am

A finger resting between Emilla's collar bones would stop her from entering the shower. "You are forgetting something, my pet," she said softly before tracing the finger upwards to the white choker. There was no need to get water on the choker. It will be put on along with the rest of the 'uniform' afterwards.

Once the woman took it off and entered, she smiled at the innocent question. She could feel the tension and arousal in her pet. "You seem to have grown rather attached to me," she said softly, "You may start where you wish. You may wash my hair as well. Consider it a gift for accepting the responsibility of being my precious little pet. Do be gentle." She teased the woman and was prepared to move so that the woman could get started where she wished.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:42 am

Emilla pauses for a moment, her hand lifting to the choker. She feels it and blushes a little. "Oh..right." she says, turning and removing it. The item is placed on the counter out of the way before she turns and slips into the shower with Vera. She giggles softly as she takes the rag up once again, leaning in to kiss Vera's neck. "Mmm...well, I suppose I'll start with your back." she says. "And your hair afterwards." She smiles, another kiss given as her cloth is slowly moved over Vera's back and shoulders, working up that lather quickly. "And of course Miss Matsumoto, I promise to be as gentle as I can. Until you tell me otherwise."

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:51 am

She allowed the woman's kiss, feeling the warmth against her neck as water showered down over their luscious bodies. With her starting on the back, Vera pulled her long silver hair infront of her shoulder and left it draped over her breasts. Emilla wasted no time as she ran that soapy rag over the woman's fair skin. Another kiss to her neck revealed her woman's affection towards her owner. Odd how this woman was first treating Vera as no one important then with disrespect and now with adoration. It felt good having such control over another student even if it was more due to Emilla than herself. "Hmm... And you?" she asked, "Do you like it when I treat your gently or rough?"

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:08 am

Emilla smiles as she nips at Vera's neck. "Mmm..I think I'd like it no matter how you treated me." she whispers. "Gentle or rough..I think I'd love either one." she admits. Her hands slide down over Vera's back, lathering her up nicely before she urges the other woman to turn around and rinse off. Of course, that finds her facing the other woman, the student biting her bottom lip and pressing herself in closer. Her rag begins to slide over Vera's breasts slowly, massaging the soft flesh despite herself. "As rough as you wish..I'd still love it Miss Matsumoto."

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:21 am

"Mm.." she tilted her head to the side, exposing her neck to those warm lips, "Becareful now. I could be a very cruel owner and mistreat you. You wouldn't want that do you?" The Head Girl turned around, letting the cascade of water rinse away the soapy suds. Their bodies pressed closer together, barely giving her pet any room to work the rag. The rag covered hand groped her firm tit, molding the soft flesh as she 'cleaned'. Vera cooed with pleasure and rewarded the woman with a soft kiss on the lips. Her hands rest on Emilla's hips, running upwards slowly as they graze the sides of the woman's breasts.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:23 pm

Emilla can only keep this pretense up for so long really, her fingers give that breast another firm squeeze, still trying to wash just a little while her other hand slowly creeps down Vera's backside, fingers digging into that wonderfully soft flesh. A low groan leaves her lips as she presses in closer, wiggling in the other woman's grasp. "I..don't think I would complain too much." she whispers. "Just enough to make it a lot of fun Miss Matsumoto." She returns the small kiss, releasing another low groan against the gorgeous student's lips.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:50 am

Vera could feel Emilla's heart beating within those bountiful orbs. The woman just wanted to be as close as possible to the Head Girl as water showered over them both. Their lips continued to meet with soft affection between whispers. She gave a faint smile at how attached her new servant was to her. "Perhaps I will put that to the test..." she said, leaning in closer. Her warm breaths soaked over Emilla's lips for several moments, their lips almost touching. But then she pulled away, teasing the woman as she took a step back. "But, you will get your treat later," she cooed, putting the woman back to work. Vera sighed as she allowed the soapy suds to be washed away, leaving behind a glistening sheen over her chest and stomach.

Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:55 pm

She can feel the blush creeping across her cheeks once Vera steps away, the poor girl drawing in a deep breath and nodding her head. "Yes Miss Matsumoto." she answers, placing the cloth aside and grabbing the shampoo. She squirts a little in her palm and turns Vera around once more, her fingers sliding through that wonderful silver hair, working up a nice lather. "Mmm..." she purrs, pressing herself in closer to the other woman. "Dangling it before me like a carrot?"

Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:59 pm

"Not at all," she replied, closing her eyes to avoid getting suds in her eyes, "Carrots are for stubborn mules who cannot obey. For you, I do not need to offer you anything. What I offer is due to your good behavior and willingness to learn. You are my pet and I shall take good care of you." Vera waited patiently as she felt Emilla's fingers run through her long hair. It always felt good when one ran fingers through her long silver strands. She sighed, content with how things are going. As a Head Girl, she spends majority of her hours working on her duties. These little luxuries of having another tend to her needs was always pleasant and very welcomed.

Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:34 am

The girl gives a low little growl and presses herself against Vera's back. Her fingers slide through those silver tresses, working the lather in gently, careful not to tug. "I think that sometimes the pet needs to give it's...owner a good time." she whispers, pushing herself in closer. One hand slides around Vera's body, cupping one of her breasts, beginning to massage it gently. "If one teases too long, that is."

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:19 am

Vera felt her servant's body press up against her. Those lovely mounds mashed and rubbed up against her back, reminding her of the woman's rapid heartbeat. She gasped as a devious hand ran over one of her breasts, groping her and softly gneading the firm flesh. "Mmm.." she sighed with pleasure, "So eager to please... But why do I feel you will get more out of it than I?" She smirked slyly, letting herself lean back against the woman's chest. "Hmm... Do not take too long. You will still need to be cleaned after this."

Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next