View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 7:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Reform (Vera) 

Post Re: Reform (Vera)
Emilla was a mix of emotions. She could guess that her pet was confused on what just happened but the woman would have time to think on the matter as Vera finished her shower. Her body still tingled from the student's attentions. She felt the water running down over and between her breasts and between her thighs. It was nothing she could not keep under control though. Her disappointment killed her mood for the moment and allowed her to focus on cleaning up.

Eventually the shower turned off and Vera stepped out to dry herself off. She brushed and combed her long silver hair. Her eyes picked up on the little mistakes that Emilla left behind. This being the woman's first day, she could not be too harsh. Emilla took this role willingly, there was no reason to guide her by fear. Though others may see her as cruel in her enforcing the rules and punishing the troublesome ones, Vera had no issues with teaching those who wanted to learn.

The door would open with Vera still wrapped in a towel and finding her pet waiting on her knees and wearing a towel as well. Emilla was waiting for her which was a good sign but there was more this one could have done for her owner. The Head Girl kept her features neutral as she looked down at the woman. A hand reached out and stroked the student's blonde hair. "You were not scared off I see," she said softly, "Think hard, Emilla. Can you explain your mistakes to this point and how you can improve?"

Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Emilla swallows hard as Vera steps out to find her. She takes a deep breath as she feels those fingers stroking through her hair. "I..I tried to take control that wasn't mine to take." she says slowly. "I..I..I was willful..I was too eager." She bites her bottom lip and draws in another deep breath to try and calm herself. Slowly she looks up at the other woman, almost begging with her eyes and her posture. She places her hands on her thighs, straightening her back a little more, presenting herself. "I can try and listen better, let you teach me."

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Vera reached down and gently stroked the woman's cheek. She could feel the woman's aura and could sense no lies. Emilla truly wished to better herself even if it was to become a better slave. "Your remark to bend me over like some cheap whore was almost enough for me to give up on you and punish you for wasting my time, slave," she said softly, "But, you are trying to improve and that will alone is enough to put you above the other students who will remain lost. Willful is good but only if that will is devoted to serving your owner. If you are only thinking of what you may enjoy doing or what appeals to you, you have failed as a slave and failed your owner. Do you understand, Emilla?"

"Unfortunately, we are running short on time today," she continued, "We have class soon and you will need to return to your room to get changed. I shall review your mistakes that you made in these short moments. One, you failed to put your choker back on after you dried off. Two, you failed to have clean clothes prepared for me when i was done with my shower. In this case, the appropriate attire would have been my school uniform as well as my sash. And finally, you have not dressed yourself after your shower. Those errors could have been remedied while you were kneeling here waiting for me to open this door. This is what your will to serve should have led you to do. Become more aware of what I prefer and what I do and prepare and anticipate to make my life easier. Do not seek the reward for serving. Seek only to serve and if you perform well, the rewards will come. Now then, get your choker on and get your clothes that you wore coming here. Bring me my uniform and sash. Do this while repeating what your mistakes were and how to correct them. I want you to tell me everything you did wrong and how you will improve when you return to me, my pet." With that, Vera lets Emilla go do those tasks and see what her pet has learned in the end of this morning.

Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4