View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The Rat's Reversal 

Post Re: The Rat's Reversal
"Well you seemed at a loss of words and I prefer speaking about magic anyway," she said calmly, "It would just mean questions answered ahead of time meaning more work on other content." Alice did want to invite her for dinner, there was nothing wrong with including conversation about her current lessons. Now the less innocent part of the request came from the next question she asked. Kanoe drank her water and sat the empty glass back down on the table before leaning back against the couch. "Entertaining?" she echoed, "What exactly are you looking for, Alice?" Though she had a guess what that might be.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:32 am

Alice fumbled around in her head for a bit. "Y-y-you're not stupid, Kanoe." She stuttered. Dammit! Why am I so nervous? I've had sex with her before! Alice thought, steeling herself. "I can't focus on the task at hand right now, because I want... I want you, Kanoe. I know that now may not be the most appropriate time to ask..." Alice paused to re-arrange her thoughts. "Kanoe, I want to fuck you." Blushing furiously, she added "But it's up to you. I mean, if you don't want to, it's okay, I just..." She said, trailing off.

Come on, girl! You can do better than that! She's not that intimidating, is she? Alice thought, beating herself up inside her mind. She's a goddess compared to you, but that didn't stop you before! Why let it affect you now?

Alice's Journal: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7572

Hey there! My name's Ziggy Aurum, and I'm the New York Rave Queen! Just ask if you wanna hang out, I'm not shy! http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7589

Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:43 am

Kanoe smirked slyly at how the poor girl fumbled with words and her desires. She could see how desperate the woman was. This could be a touchy situation but the dark witch could not resist teasing the young woman. The raven haired woman rose to her feet and slowly walked around the table. A hand stroked on Alice's cheek but made no move to raise her gaze. Instead, she spoke while the young apprentice was conflicting with her own thoughts. "Are you sure that is what you want?" she said softly, "Remember our first night together? What you wanted was me to take you. You yearned for my touch, the touch of a goddess you called me." With that, she gently lifted Alice's chin to make her take in the sight of her body all the way up to her full breasts and perfect features to her piercing stare. "Do you want this goddess to pleasure you again, Alice?"

Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:06 am

"Please..." Alice trembled a little. "I want you to take me again, Kanoe. I want you to touch me, and make me cum!" Alice said, standing up and hugging the older witch. "If I had my way," Alice whispered into her ear, "I'd have you on the couch beneath me. But you and I both know the likelihood of that happening is less than one in one hundred." Smiling a little, Alice tried to nip at Kanoe's earlobe.

Hey there! My name's Ziggy Aurum, and I'm the New York Rave Queen! Just ask if you wanna hang out, I'm not shy! http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7589

Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:16 am

A finger would stop the woman from nip at her ear. "Tsk tsk," she teased, "It is not proper to take from a goddess. What you should be doing is giving yourself to me to earn my attention." She smirked as she stroked Alice's cheek and lightly kisses her on the lips. "Be a good girl and I may take your offer to spend the night here. A night together with our nude bodies pressed against one another. You want that don't you?" Unfortunately for Alice, she would not give the woman what she always wanted. The woman was just a bit too forward with that obsession. Perhaps when that drive is tamed would it become something more than one in a hundred. "You know what you must do now," she cooed softly, "Take off your clothes and prepare yourself for my touch."

Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:27 am

Alice giggled, and poked Kanoe. "You may have the body of a goddess, Kanoe, but I never said you were one." Unbuttoning her blouse, she blushed a little. Should I really be doing this? She's beautiful, but if she's willing to refer to herself as a goddess, what does that mean? Alice fumbled with her bra hook as she thought about this. "Meh. It feels good, so why fight it..." "Shit, I can't get this... Can you help me a little?" Alice asked the other witch.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Kanoe smirked slyly. "Of course," she teased, "I certainly do not get such praise often." Despite the woman's response, Alice obeyed her anyway. The red haired woman stripped off her blouse and fumbled with her bra before finally asking for the witch's assistance. Kanoe did not mind and gently turned the woman around and unhooked it for her. Slowly, she slid it off of Alice's shoulders and lets it fall from her bountiful orbs. "There," she said as she stepped back, "No worries." Kanoe smiled faintly as she watched the half nude woman with her back towards her. She knew this one liked to be in control so she would not press things. She would let Alice go at her own pace. If she pushed, she knew this one would only resist harder. No need to ruin the mood of a needing woman.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:41 am

Alice backed into the dark witch behind her, and turned around. "Hehe, thanks." Alice said. Licking her lips a little, she leaned forward to kiss Kanoe's cheek. "Unless, of course, you'd rather take the lead?" She asked in as seductive a way as she could manage.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:43 am

The witch answered the question with her actions. She kissed the woman deeply on the lips. For someone who was begging for sex just a moment ago, Alice seemed quick to change her mood. But Kanoe did not really care about it as she ran a hand gently over the woman's bare breast. "Mmm... Would you prefer I go fast," she whispered into her ear before nibbling softly, "Or would you prefer I go painfully slow, make you yearn for it? Make you beg for it?" Her fingers pinched the woman's nipple, twisting and pulling to add some pain before gently stroking it away then repeating the process. Having played with her apprentice before, she already knew what makes Alice's body tick. She would enjoy herself one way or another.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:54 pm

Giggling, Alice kissed Kanoe back. "I can't control you, Kanoe. How we do this is up to you." Moaning and yipping with each pinch. "Hey, that hurts!" Alice whined. "Please be a little gentler, Kanoe." Alice rubbed her hands up and down Kanoe's back and ass, kissing the dark witch on every bit of open skin.

Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:48 pm

Despite claiming she had no control over the matter, the faint spark of pain produced an answer to her question nonetheless. Even with the woman's claim, Alice had no qualms showering the witch with kisses. This one was certainly a handful. "Pain only makes the pleasure more enticing," she replied calmly, "But I can be gentle." Her fingers spread slowly over an orb before giving it a firm squeeze, her palm rubbing against a nipple. She stroked the woman's cheek with her free hand, giving a deeper kiss to the lips this time. Compared to their other night together, Kanoe was not as forceful this time. She simply went at a slow pace, letting her partner adapt to the experience.

Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:41 am

"Pain might make pleasure more exciting for you, Kanoe, but you were my first. I was a virgin until our last 'session', if you remember." Taking one hand from Kanoe's back, Alice caressed one of the dark witch's massive tits, and rubbed lightly. No longer content with kissing, Alice very gently pinched the woman, trying to find her nipple through her robe.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:30 pm

"Awww..." she pouts with a sly smirk, "Does that mean you are not ready to feel more of what I have to offer?" The witch pinched the woman's tit as her partner struggled with her inexperience, trying to please the far more experienced witch. Intense heat would flow through her fingertips, channeling her mana much like their first night together. This time though, the heat was going right into Alice's vulnerable nipple, causing it to throb and swell as more and more blood engorged it. Her other hand mimics the first, feeding her fire mana right into those tender peaks as her thumb began flicking the exposed nubs in random directions. She remembered their first night quite clearly. The poor girl had succumbed just from her playing with the woman's firm breasts. Now, she had focused her attentions to those throbbing nipples, sending heated sparks of pleasure through them with each flick of her thumb. Her fingers would pinch gently, causing only a mild amount of pain and adds only a slight twist before loosening and allowing the heat to flow in to soothe it all away and replace it with even more stimulation. "I can make you feel good, Alice," she cooed, "Making you feel good would make me very happy but only if you be a good girl..."

Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4