View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Rave Queen's Friend. [For Saira] 

Post The Rave Queen's Friend. [For Saira]
Ziggy had just finished moving her crap into her dorm room, and didn't want to do any more work. Slipping her headphones on, she found her 'moving playlist', and walked out into the common room. Sitting on an occupied couch, as none were open, she took great care to flop down in such a way that people would think she was a typical delinquent.
She looked at the girl on the couch next to her. A beautiful, dark-haired girl with olive skin was just sitting there, glancing up at Ziggy over her book.

Rather than play the bully, as she normally did, Ziggy fought her defense mechanisms. She slid her headphones off, tapped the girl on the shoulder, and introduced herself. "My name's Ziggy. Rave Queen of New York. What's your name, beautiful?" Flirting a little, she felt totally lame for starting that way, but it was already said.

Alice's Journal: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7572

Hey there! My name's Ziggy Aurum, and I'm the New York Rave Queen! Just ask if you wanna hang out, I'm not shy! http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7589

Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:24 am

Post Re: The Rave Queen's Friend. [For Saira]
Saira had been there, with one of her textbooks, possibly even bored with it. So when she saw the rather unusual-looking, but surprisingly spunky girl, it was at least curious enough to draw her attention. But then... then to have her say hello? To... compliment... wait, flirt with her? Saira looked positively surprised. "Oh!... Uh. Hi? I'm Saira. I..." A pause. Something got her attention there. "New York, too? Huh, it's been a long time since I've met someone else from town here. But er..." Only the slightest of nervous blushes. "I actually never knew the rave scene, I was... I was a lot quieter? Sorry, uh... well, hi anyway? In here, I think people with different backgrounds like that are more likely to run into each other and stick together, so I... well, Thanks?" Almost immediately after saying that, though, Saira looked a bit regretful or frustrated, as if kicking herself for saying something so rambly and noncommittal.

Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:57 am

Ziggy smiled, finding Saira's demeanor to be cute. "Hey, calm down. It's not like I'm gonna bash you for saying something dumb. So, you're from NY too, huh? Not like it means too much, what with it being a big city. Still, coincidences like this happen. It's always kinda cool when they do." Ziggy leaned back on the couch, keeping eye contact with Saira.

Shaking her head, Ziggy tried to find some common ground with the woman. "It's okay if you never touched the rave scene. Back home, it was pretty... Rough." Ziggy winced. "A girl built like you would have to hire six dudes to beat the creeps off you with six foot poles. Pretty girls always get swamped by coked-up scumbags, and that never ends well." Ziggy sighed, and re-focused on Saira. "So, do you know if there's a party scene here? Pretty girl like you oughtta be popular enough to know." Flirting a little more, Ziggy brightened up.

Hey there! My name's Ziggy Aurum, and I'm the New York Rave Queen! Just ask if you wanna hang out, I'm not shy! http://shokushu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7589

Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:09 am

Saira nodded at what Ziggy said, though... the bit about the popularity actually caught her off guard, maybe even made her wide-eyed in bashful surprise! "What? You really think so?... Ah..." Nonetheless, Saira remained a bit more passive, though at least for a second, she put a finger to her lips, thinking about what was said. "I'm... well okay, I'm sort of popular? More like, before I came back from the-" She stopped there, and swallowed suddenly - a look on her face as though she was fairly disturbed. "-absence, there were a few really popular and influential girls that... uh. Noticed how... pretty I was."

But, nerves or no nerves, she still technically had to answer the main question. "But that means I don't know about any party scenes. I only ever get dragged into the... 'intimate' meetings." The beet-red glow of a blush on her face (geez does she do that a lot) showed exactly what implications she was going for, though.

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:04 pm

Ziggy hugged Saira, saying "You really do need to calm down. I'm not going to eat you. I may drag you into an 'intimate meeting', but I'm not planning on hurting you at all." in a soothing voice.

Having been the rave queen for a while, she knew how to talk to people. How to assuage their fears of her, and how to calm most people down. Even people like Saira, bashful and reserved, were calmed beneath her voice. Though she could not say one-hundred percent that Saira was going to calm down. She was very excited by something, and Ziggy wasn't sure what it was.

"Now then." She said, leaning back from the beautiful woman. "What was that about an absence? You seem a little odd about it. You run off somewhere and get lost? Some guy kidnap you? You can tell me." She tapped her neck, poking at the scar.

Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:26 am

"I know that, I'm just... thinking of things that put me on edge just now, and I... am er..." Saira's hands knitted together. "Still not used to being even somewhat popular. Used to just fade, even if people noticed or looked." But a long, long sigh. And a grimly serious look on her face. Saira knew what she was about to mention was... strange. But something about this girl made her trust her - whether it was because of the calming voice, or even just a thought that she must've already done enough and felt enough that some person saying crazy-like things wouldn't be as shocking as much as it'd instead be something to consider just like any other statement.

"Remember, you asked... Absence, no, I didn't run off, I didn't... literally get kidnapped the way you think I was. I got really sick, and, got taken away by them." Oooh, ominous. Of course, Saira knew that that word emphasized like that was just asking for someone's confusion, so an explanation was forthcoming. "There are people who stay in the background, beyond the faculty you might have seen. They do... experiments. They're the actual ones in charge, or at least their agenda is the real one. You don't have to believe me, but I will say it anyway - these people, cooperate with monsters. The chosen few - like me - are there for those monsters'... pleasure. The people running the show must have some sort of deal with them. Regardless of why, though? This was no mere 'absence' like sick leave."

Saira stared earnestly, the grimness giving way to open concern. She still wanted some kind of... reassurance. Grounding in life, maybe. So she looked for it in anyone who actually cared enough to listen - and right now, that was Ziggy. "The last memories I had before about two weeks ago... date back to two years ago. Lights. Machines. Shadowy figures... then blank. Empty like I didn't even exist. And then I come back and everyone I used to know has changed - or disappeared entirely because of graduation. And I'm still the same. I hadn't even aged a day in those years!" Saira's expression was weary, as she folded her hands on her lap. "I can tell you. But does it even make sense to you?"

Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Ziggy giggled, and looked Saira in the eyes, making sure she was sober. Finding that she was, she leaned back a little, and took a deep breath, causing her ample bosom to rise and fall in a most dramatic manner. "Saira, I'm not sure what to say, hun. What you just told me is kinda strange, but then again, so am I. After all, what kinda girl gets a rapist off her friends using her own ass?" She shook her head slowly, and hugged Saira again. "I've been stabbed three times in the gut while beating similar douchebags off of pretty girls like you. The fact that I'm still alive is astounding." Taking another deep breath, she whispered into Saira's ear, "I don't know what to make of what you just said, but it's obviously true. You believe it, and that's enough for me." Ziggy hugged the girl tightly, squishing Saira against her tightly. "I'm sorry that you're in that kinda hell, Sai. How about you come stay with me for a while, and tell me more?"

Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:00 am

Saira sheepishly nodded. "I'm sorry to just... dump that on you. But we-" She looked into Ziggy's eyes, at first concerned... but then smiling. "-could talk it over there. Or even just hang out and try to think of happier things, right?" Of course, the smile Saira flashed had more than its fair share of 'other' dimensions, especially those meaning she knew what she was probably getting into. And was okay with that. "Wow, though... to the gut! That... that must've been hard. I feel like I didn't do enough for people like you - just some rich girl staying with her parents, not a care in the world..."

Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:50 am

"Sai, I got stabbed for girls like you. Primped out little girls who got too deep into a nasty scene. The while reason is because I know what it's like to be taken like that. To be destroyed. Difference is is that I got back up, and kept partying. Kept learning. Call me stupid, but I did what made me happy." Ziggy stood up, pulling Saira with her. "Come on, I'd rather not discuss this stuff out here. Stupid bitches might try and start shit later." Half dragging Saira to her room, she opened the door, and walked in, letting go of Saira at the doorway. "I'm not gonna force you to come in. That's shit a scumbag would do. I'mma leave it up to you." Nodding, Ziggy sat at her table, and waited.

Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Saira looked a bit confused at some of the things Ziggy said, though she was trying to think them through. "I'm sorry for... Uh..." She didn't even know what she was sorry for, so instead just walked into the room, closing the door behind her, and leaning against it. That smile had dampened a little, into just a pout, perhaps because of the uncertainty felt. "I don't know? I feel like I'm missing something important I'm supposed to be understanding."

But eventually, she settled on sitting at the table as well...

Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:29 pm

"It's okay, Saira. I'm just a little out of it. I always am, around pretty women like you." Sighing. Ziggy looked up at the girl, smiling. "I'm just telling you all this since I don't see the point in hiding anything. If it's making you uncomfortable, just tell me." Getting up, Ziggy grabbed a soda from the fridge. "You want anything to drink, hun?"

Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:19 am

Saira slowly nodded, still a bit surprised... or overwhelmed? One of the two. But on hearing the offer, she tried to brighten up a little more. "Oh... I think I get it now. I was just so surprised because I'm not used to that kind of... strong... awareness? Caution? About mean people, scum, and so on. Guess I'm sheltered, huh? But... sure, if you don't mind, I'd love to have a soda." Of course, Saira was aware of her own kind of scum... though monster paranoia plain didn't work the same as being guarded socially.

Sat Sep 17, 2011 5:39 pm

"It's fine. Parents are parents, and they do their best to protect their kids, yeah? Anyways, here." Ziggy handed Saira a can of generic cola. "It's all I've got. Sorry." Sitting back down, Ziggy looked in Saira's eyes. "Something in your expression screams 'fuck me'. Your eyes hanging on my rack, your blush, Iunno. It could just be me. It just so happens that I've sworn off men for life, so I'm probably just horny as fuck." Giggling nervously, Ziggy opened her soda, and took a sip.
Hmmm... It's odd, being near her. Something about her says that she fights to the limit when she does fight. She mentioned 'monsters'. She's there for their pleasure? Shit. I'm not even sure where to begin organizing this crap. It's gotta be true, since she believes it.

Not only that, but I think she wants me. How odd. Not even one day here, and I've already got a girl here.
Ziggy thought, organizing events for herself, and figure out what she was getting into.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:57 am

Saira was... stunned at what Ziggy said, to say the least. Of course, that... was a really large bustline... and she was sort of embarrassed. But... but but! Was Saira really that interested?... Was she that interesting? Wait, of course she was. So many others before Ziggy would attest to that. So! After nervously swallowing air, Saira looked forwards to Ziggy - her eyes, that is. "I... I'm not sure. They're a big... largeish I guess? And I'm somewhat nervous, but wait. Do I seriously look like that? Maybe that's why they're so interested."

Poor confused girl.

Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:49 pm

"Who's so interested, Saira? I am, obviously, but you didn't say me." Ziggy smiled at her, leaning forward a little. Her orange track jacket and black t-shirt hugging her curves nicely. "You're cute when you're flustered, but I wish you'd calm down. There's no reason to be so nervous in here, with me. I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to." Grasping Saira's hand gently, she tried to offer some sort of comfort.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next