View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Reporting for Duty (Clarice) 

Post Reporting for Duty (Clarice)
It was not often that Vera received anything that one would call good news. But this morning, she received a message that one of her 'borrowed' Prefects were finally returning to duty. The Headmasters and NICE labs had a tendency to take Prefects when they were either short handed or simply wanted a playmate for a time. Unfortunately, Clarice was under the care of NICE labs for over a year now. It being the labs, what her Prefect was doing while there was less than clear. Even as a Head Girl, she only had access to Need to Know information. So for countless months, she knew nothing of what was happening to the woman. Now finally she got a full report of the woman's conduct.

Scanning through, she saw that the woman did not volunteer willingly for any experimentation or even as a control group. That was not all that surprising giving Claire's experience. The labs did take it upon themselves to make an alteration to their little helper. The woman was taken from her living space at the labs and had her body enhanced slightly. Claire's rather impressive D cups were now a larger triple D and were made firmer and more sensitive to the touch. The report mentioned no verbal complaints from the student but she could only guess her Prefects reaction when she found her bras did not fit anymore. Hopefully she was not stuck wearing no bras for the rest of her stay. Other than that, the woman merely helped move various equipment, log and sort files, and be a sort of generic secretary and gopher.

Sipping her tea, the Head Girl continued to review the report. According to the date and time, Clarice should be returning to report in shortly. Vera could only wonder how that time in NICE labs has changed the woman if at all. Already, Vera was printing out information on what all the woman had missed during her absence. Effecting missing multiple semesters, she had fallen behind a bit despite the many credits earned for assisting in the labs.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:41 pm

Post Re: Reporting for Duty (Clarice)
It wasn’t as if she would ever willingly volunteer for something so risky as experimentation. She knew this horrid place more than Vera knew. Its little lab trips for her had done many things, few of which she couldn’t recall due to having her memory wiped of the entire endeavor.

But now she was returning ‘home’ in a sense. Almost a full year away from Shokushu and not being able to do much of anything aside from assisting, Claire couldn’t believe she was actually happy to get back to the school. NICE labs in a way was just a place she would truly want to put behind her. Why she had to go in the first place she didn’t understand. But the people there were just… so cold and monotone to her. Her assistance with the labs felt more like being a minion as she pulled and tugged different pieces of equipment to and from rooms. She had no idea what a lot of these things were for. Frankly, she was told very little which unsettled her further. She didn’t know much of what was going on through her service, but perhaps not knowing was the worst part.

The first few months were hell to the woman as she adjusted to not really having much of a sociable outlet. Then she was ‘volunteered’ for experimentation that she had no slight inkling of what they were doing to her until it was all said and done. Her body felt so different now than when she first arrived. Why they changed her she didn’t know, and there was little she could do about it.

Still, returning to perform her duties was merely awkward for the woman. Her last few moments on Shokushu were pleasing a monster. She shuddered as the boat docked. She certainly didn’t miss that. Out of all the things, the labs provided some mild protection. Now it was out of the frying pan and into the oven again.

But she did have some piping needs to be back. She desperately missed Kanoe the most out of it all. The woman probably didn’t know where she was. Even Vera… yes those last few weeks she had actually begun to understand the Head Girl and knew she was not her true enemy. But she had many different reasons for wanting to go back to ‘normality’ as it were. Some obvious, some not so much. Arriving at the old dorms, she couldn’t wait to get to her room. Her first thought was of her lover and finding out where she was. After unpacking what belongings the lab coats took from her room, she was just about to go in search.

A soft knock at the door came to Vera’s quarters. Duties were duties and Claire was sure Vera would be expecting her at a moment’s notice. She knew she had a lot of catching up to do, but at least after she pays a visit to the Head Girl then she can go to Kanoe’s waiting arms. At least… she hoped there were still arms open to her after all this time. There was no resistance for the Head Girl’s Empathy so it could possibly be hard to determine until Vera allowed entry.

The door opens to reveal a slightly different person than what she last saw. Clarice came in with a certain flow that Vera was not used to. Having not seen the woman for almost a year, some things were bound to change, especially at a place like NICE labs. Claire’s features were altered to a certain extant in many places, most notably being her breasts, which were now triple Ds. They were awkward to her now and they were terribly sensitive now. It was easy to assume why they suddenly jumped to two sizes in one day. It was a stressful time, but now she had gotten used to them… somewhat.

The woman walks to Vera’s desk, her uniform in order with the sash hanging off her shoulder loosely and looped around behind her. While she did have some respect for the Head Girl, Vera wasn’t exactly an intimate person she had gotten close to before she was taken away. However, this time, she was too happy to see a familiar face. Her breasts were pert and moving slightly with each breath. Claire could feel them even now being sensitive beneath the fabric of her uniform. It took away some of her thoughts, but she remained composed and at ready for the woman.

“It’s good to see you again, Miss Matsumoto,” she spoke up finally with a slight bow. “I assume you knew I was returning today. I hope I haven’t kept you waiting too long.” Memories came flooding back of her first meeting with the Head Girl. There was a nagging need in the back of the mystic's mind as she recalled not having a warm body to cuddle with every night. The only she had for comfort was cruel and cold technology that iced her skin. Now having a warm body infront of her, that need began to grow within the depths of her thoughts.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:40 am

She was not too surprised to find Claire already at her door before noon. Though she was certain that the Prefect wanted to tend to her lover, who luckily did not come asking her questions about the matter, Clarice had grown into a rather disciplined individual during her months under Vera's care. The woman had matured and knew the importance of duty even if it was a simple student position such as a Prefect.

Returning from NICE labs, the Prefect's behavior was not the only thing that had matured this time. It was impressive to see how much had changed over a year. That golden blonde hair was longer now, nearly as long as her own silver hair. Claire's posture seemed more graceful and perhaps even majestic in some ways. Whether it was all due to alterations, she was uncertain. It was hard not to notice the improvements to Claire's chest, with those heavy breasts standing out proudly with nipples threatening to poke through the fabric of her bra and blouse.

Though the woman was gone for a year in perhaps a place most students fear, Clarice did not seem to bear any ill will towards the Head Girl. She could sense relief for finally returning 'home' as well as sensing something else though she could not really make out the color of the aura. "You are very much early, Miss Rossignol," Vera said with a soft smile, "I received your report this morning and had just finished reading through it. I figured you needed some rest after being in the labs for so very long. I apologize for your long absence, it is unfortunately not my decision on how long they borrow Prefects. A troublesome part of the job. But your experience there has been noted on your records and earned you a large number of elective credits. Working at NICE labs is definitely something a company will take notice of so take that for what you will."

"Though you have earned a number of elective credits, you are probably a bit behind on your required courses. I can assist you with scheduling for this semester if you wish or you may see another representative if you wish," she continued, "But I must be going too fast. You only just returned and though you look as immaculate as always, I can guess you are rather exhausted. Would you like some tea? I can afford giving you a few days to recover and get situated again if you like. I am glad to see you back, Miss Rossignol."

Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:02 am

That ebbing need was pushed aside for the moment as more serious matters were needed attending to. She couldn’t blame Vera no matter how much she wanted when a few things clicked. Head Girls could be a threatening group of women, but there were still things out of their control. Claire highly doubted Vera was so vindictive as to send her away for a year. Also, she had no proof Vera even suggested the mystic could assist NICE labs. Being as unnerving and mysterious as they were, the lab coats had taken ample opportunity to ‘request’ Claire’s assistance in an experiment before. But many of those experiments were surprisingly filled with holes she could not put together.

Shaking her head of her own thoughts, she took note that Vera seemed to be doing well and appeared to be happy if not pleased that she had returned. Claire had received very few reports from Vera during her absence, though it was most likely because the labs filtered a lot out. But from what she understood, quite a few things had happened since her absence. It felt like she was visiting a reunion after having spent so long in metallic walls and thin sheet beds. While most of the tasks were not terrible (At least to memory), the alterations to her body had been the most devastating and confusing part of her time there. She doubted Vera could answer her question of why, but even the woman had to notice just a little change.

“Well, I left out some things in my report because most of the news was obvious,” she said, gesturing to her chest. The labs couldn’t exactly make her ignore her breasts for what had happened. She felt bad she wasn’t more upset over it, but she had to face facts that things could’ve ended up much, much worse.

“There’s no reason for you to apologize, Miss Matsumoto. I’m just happy to be away and have my life back; elective credits or not.”
It was hard for the woman to be submissive to a place she had experienced misery before. Or did she experience misery there before? If it was one thing, the monsters in league with NICE labs didn’t seem fully able to cleanly wipe and replace memories. Claire was sure she had been there multiple times, but then there was a part of her telling her it was all a dream, a dream of a sexual desire. The young Prefect would have to let her thoughts go for now, but she was unnerved now that she had thought of it more deeply. Maybe she was becoming too paranoid for her own good. But there was no paranoia to her body. Why they had used her as a guinea pig she clearly recalled.

“Ahem, I don’t want to take any of your time for scheduling my classes for this semester if you are busy Miss Matsumoto. I’ll only need two days to get my schedule and supplies before I am to fully come back as your Prefect. But if it’s alright with you, I let a rep help me with my schedule so I do not take up your time.”

She found herself growing slightly uncomfortable as she spoke with the Head Girl and took a seat where students, mostly those that were in trouble, would sit. Crossing her legs she scans the papers on Vera’s desk, though being unable to read any at all, there seemed to be a lot. Her respect for Vera hadn’t changed, but perhaps grew while she continued to sit pleasantly with her. She wasn’t sure why she was feeling comfortable with the Head Girl so and not her own body, but she’d wager it’s because of her itching mounds. Shifting a bit, Claire placed her hands in her lap before gesturing to the papers Vera seemed to be slightly swamped with.

“If you do have time, I’d like to begin receiving a summary of what’s been going on since my absence, if it’s not too much trouble now. Anything I need to immediately take care of or what I will need attending to when my leave is done would help.”

Claire eases herself and tries to relax in the chair. Perhaps she was just uneasy because of the new environment.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:12 pm

It was true she had limited if any communication with a borrowed Prefect. Even if she could send messages, Vera would probably not as it would do little when she had no real information to reassure the student. All she knew was that they would be returned eventually... maybe. Despite being at such a dangerous place, Claire was in high spirits. Perhaps the woman learned to not take what she had for granted in a way. The Prefect made no complaints about how she was treated during her leave. The report did mention a monster attack but even that was not brought up. The Head Girl was pleased that this woman was not making an issue out of any of it as there was not really anything that could be done. She would deny their existence just as much as the labcoats did.

She smiled as the woman showed some concern for all the work on her desk. It was nothing new for the Head Girl as she always did more work than she really needed to do. "Very well," Vera replied, "I will schedule an appointment with a representative and you may talk about the matter then." Vera could not help but notice the Prefect squirming a bit in her chair. Seems the woman was not used to the changes that were made to her. Breast enlargement always did include the side effect of becoming more tender.

"A number of things have happened," she began, "The group of rebels, the Red Hand had all but disbanded. Apparently their leader must have been one of the graduates several semesters ago. With her gone, there was nothing to keep them in order. Those who participated have been caught and corrected with the aid of Anna Lenox who I have assigned as my Prefect. Another Prefect in my care is one I am currently taking care of while another Head Girl is away, Leriana Vallori. Unfortunately, they have been rather busy themselves so most of the work is left to me."

Vera rose to her feet and left for a moment before returning with a cup of tea, offering it to Claire before sitting down again. "My apologies, it be best to have something to drink as I get you up to speed," she said with a slight bow of the head, "Other Head Girls have come by but only briefly before they were once more called to deal with other matters. But with the Red Hand gone, there is not too much weight on my shoulders. A few students have come to my office seeking a job so you may have a few other fellow Prefects to assist you in the future."

"Only thing recently was there is a new student who seems to be very skilled in hypnosis. I have already contacted her and dealt with the matter. It is a unique ability and may help in sniffing out more problems in the future," Vera knew Claire was a mage and she knew the same about the Head Girl. That gave her a bit more flexibility in what she could reveal to this woman. Still, this was a rather important secret she revealed. "It could be a problem if rumors of her skills spread too much so I would appreciate it if you do not spread any rumors more than necessary." Vera continued mentioning other minor things that were currently happening that was their responsibility to keep under control. Overall, nothing beyond the ordinary for Shokushu. "I believe that is everything," she said, "Are you alright? You seem to be... uncomfortable."

Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Seems she missed a lot. Claire herself had plans with Kanoe not too far back to form a group of protection against the monsters of the island. But with the students they had enlisted ‘disappearing’ there was little two women could do. It’s already been proven that two was just not enough to deal with a single creature.

She was unsure what the Red Hand’s agenda was, but now that their leader has graduated, they seemed to be a null threat now. Clarice had begun to learn ‘loyalty’ to the school, but back a year or two ago; she probably would’ve taken it as a pity for losing a possible ally in her rebellion against Shokushu. Now it barely bothered her, which she didn’t seem at all alarmed about. She has gone to this school for years now; it was bound to shape her in more ways than one.

The mention of other Prefects did raise some curiosity as she listened to how she said their names, intently listening for any fondness Vera may have acquired. Wait, why would she care? Even being separated for months, the Prefect knew she still cared for Vera more than ever. But they were just other Prefects, nothing more. It boggled her mind she felt a twinge at the mention of other Prefects involved. She must be more exhausted than she had noticed. Anna Lenox and Leriana Vallori were their names. The mystic was certain she had heard of the latter girl before, but then mention of being from another Head Girl may be the reason back when she was less than happy with the school. Not that she’s happy now… just a bit more calm about it.

Claire’s eyes followed Vera as she left to get tea, eyes somehow lingering over certain area before she caught herself staring and turned away. The Head Girl returned with a cup, offering it to the off-balanced Prefect who shook her thoughts off once again. She smiles and accepts the cup with thanks. The bow was a little surprising, but something she dismissed as being just polite. The tea smelled wonderful but she only took sips when Vera was not speaking to her. It just seemed rude to be sipping while someone tries to talk over that.

The possibility of other Prefects didn’t receive the same reaction as before. Claire still couldn’t figure out why she felt even a twinge before. No, the young Prefect could never possibly be…

The subject changed in the nick of time. Shifting once more, she used that as a slight cover to rub her arms against her sides again to soothe this itching tingle before receiving word of a student with rather unique abilities. “Hypnosis you say? Hm… well, you needn’t worry of me saying anything to anyone else. I’ve learned anything said in this room stays in this room.” This hypnotist could very well present a problem to the school with such a direct mind manipulation. But it seemed, as always, that Vera took care of the matter without fault. The rest of the report was a bit more mundane and tedious, but the Prefect nodded in the end to confirm her understanding.

A very faint jolt came from the woman as Vera noted that she looked uncomfortable. There were many things she was uncomfortable with. This new adaptation to her body had been done months ago, but now in a uniform it might as well have been merely a few days ago. In loose fitted clothes at the labs, her chest was merely hindrance for a time until she got used to it. Now, in a tight fitted blouse, there was a problem. She would have to get new clothes to accommodate her new physique.

Even her muscles were better toned than when she had left. Pushing, tugging, and lugging heavy objects all the time had done their job in making the woman more physically fit than before. That was one thing she was rather happy about. She may not be a brute, but at least she could hold her own against other students her size now.

But the mentioning of being uncomfortable was brought back to her attention and she looked down to her cup in slight embarrassment. “Well… I’m not sure what’s wrong. I think my chest is a little… tight. I-it’s nothing to worry about though. I may just need to get a size larger blouse is all,” she replied with some honesty. There was no point in lying since Vera could plainly see it. The blonde woman looked up slightly with a small smile to let her know she was alright in a way of being healthy. But she knew what the problem was. Being so close to a woman she had relations with and having been apart for months only to return to her so quickly, of course her body would react with some pinning need for attention. She had done things with Vera before, but this time it was different. They had been apart for so long; it was hard to just come out and say anything about her problem already when she had just returned to the Head Girl.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:43 pm

Vera definitely knew something was off. Claire used to be somewhat skilled in hiding her emotions but now the woman was a rainbow of mixed emotions before her empathic senses. She was slightly amused to feel perhaps a bit of jealousy in finding out that there are other Prefects under her now. Of course it was not a bad thing as more Prefects meant less worth for both of them. Then again for Vera, she would always find work to keep herself busy.

"I am glad to hear you say that, Clarice," she replied, "You have grown and mature much while under my care and it seems you have become even more discipline after your absence." Clarice was perhaps the easiest Prefect to train. Beyond the blackmail to get the woman in her grasp, the student always obeyed orders and even had an understanding of what Vera's job was at this school. Now that difficult start was forgotten entirely and a sort of bond of trust has formed. Though Vera was always careful, she felt she could trust this woman and not worry about her prying into things she should not.

"Yes, you do seem to be struggling with that," the Head Girl said, "Perhaps all that working helped. Do be sure to get a new order of uniforms in the correct size before returning to class. Would not want any buttons popping when you take a deep breath." The Head Girl rose to her feet again and walked around to the other side of the desk. She gently reached out and cupped a cheek, letting her thumb stroke Claire's fair skin slowly. "Clarice," she said softly, "You know I am not fond of lying. Your aura is like a christmas tree when you used to hide it relatively well. I doubt that is all because of a bit of tightness around the chest. I would not want to force my precious Prefect to work when she is not ready. If there is something bothering you, you know my door is open. It is part of my job afterall though I am not exactly a councillor."

Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Claire knew her role better than anyone. In the beginning she had downright despised this woman, forcing her into a kind of servitude as a Prefect than by any sort of reward for achieving success in the school. It was all a bit of a downward spiral from then on as Claire fought within herself to hate this school like her lover did and yet serving them to the best of their abilities.
She felt very off-balanced this day, perhaps due to the fact she had not regularly talked with anyone at the lab. Her social mannerisms were off to say the least and she felt a little heated under the collar-or rather blouse.

Struggling within herself, Claire didn’t notice Vera get up and move until she felt a hand rest over her cheek and turn her to the Head Girl’s face. Vera made it clear of what she wanted and lying even slightly about how she felt would not suffice. There was a reason she hadn’t put up a barrier at all of her emotions. In a way like Kanoe, she felt comfortable to not always be on guard with Vera anymore. The woman had not done anything aside from their first meet that had caused any form of misery. She trusted Vera, and with that trust she didn’t resist being read like she always did with others. She felt safe with this woman.

Her hands clench together as she lifts her chin and looks down for a moment. The itching in her chest rose at the same rate as her heart beat. Being touched by a warm hand, Claire felt nice after so long of nothing. Swallowing somewhat she lifted her head back up with a slight smile. She should be comfortable with her Head Girl and tell her the feelings she had. This awkwardness shouldn’t be here. Surely by now she could trust the only person she’s had contact with during her time at the lab.

Still, her smile fades as she gives an expression of need and embarrassment. “I’m… a little hot then,” she says before looking down, “I haven’t had anyone to comfort me while I was at the labs. That was probably the biggest issue I had. I was always lonely there…” she mutters the last part. Slowly she was becoming comfortable again after speaking her feelings. She had been close with Vera before. The Head Girl may understand her reasons for being a little emotional than normal.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:35 pm

The Head Girl was not angered by the lie. Perhaps a bit disappointed but it was understandable why the woman was not open her feelings after being gone for so long. Claire just needed that small nudge to let her know that woman before her was truly concerned for her. Her Prefect calmed down some, becoming a bit more comfortable as things became more casual. Though this was her office, this was also Vera's home. As Clarice said, what is said and done here will remain here.

"I understand," she replied softly, stroking the woman's cheek soothingly, "Working at the labs is a mixed experience for everyone. It all depends on the person and what sections you are working under. Seems you were with the... colder sections. Do not mind them, they are just very intent on their work much like I always am. Being away from everything so long can be draining."

She would have offered to dismiss the woman and go see her lover but it was only now reaching the afternoon. Students would still be attending class at this hour. Smiling softly, she gently lifted Claire's chin so she could look up into Vera's eyes. "You are not alone now," she reassured the woman, "Even when you are away, I am sure your partner was waiting for your return just as I have. If you need anything, you know you can just ask. It is the least I can do for your assistance in the past." She added with a faint smile.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:11 pm

Claire was beginning to feel a little more than just heated as the woman continued to caress her. The woman was kind when she did not upset her. It was nice, this warm body behind her, feeling a sense of safety within this room. The Head Girl made it obvious that their relationship had not changed since she left. There was a feeling of relief at that, for she wasn't sure really of Vera's thoughts. Her feelings didn't seem to be closed and she could tell the woman was being sincere.

It gave her fluttering in her chest, slightly different than the tingles she was already feeling. She had just got back, but...

Looking at the head Girl who was offering to help if she merely asked, Claire was edging towards the woman. Thoughts of Kanoe kept her mind clear of where she was going next after this, but for now, she focused on what was happening in this room. Shifting in her chair again, the Prefect took a moment to reassess what she needed and what she could ask for. Her lover was always her first choice when it came to such intimate things, but Vera just had a different mood altogether that was alluring. Though she had just returned from a long trip, there was not much else to be said between the Head Girl and the Prefect surprisingly. Clarice had given her report on what had been going on and her superior had caught her up to speed.

"Y-yes... I'm sure she is waiting... but..." she trails off as she gets up from her seat. Turning to face the Head Girl, she steps up, cupping a cheek as she does so. She hesitates, very briefly, but remains still as she stares into Vera's eyes. Finally, she takes the chance, seizing that cheek as a hostage before pressing herself against the woman. Their lips, tenderly touching each other before the Prefect closes the gap. It wasn't a sexually passionate kiss, but more of a happy to be back sort lip lock. Still, that didn't stop the woman from releasing her cheek and wrapping her arms around the woman she had once hated. It amazed her how much she'd come along. First she hated the woman, then started to bear being in the same presence with her, then doing jobs she had not been told to do quite yet, to actually start to care for the Head Girl. It was an odd relationship that had quickly turned to something slightly similar to her and Kanoe's situation.

Breaking the kiss briefly, Claire found her cheeks flushing slightly at her forwardness, recalling a moment a long time ago that solidified her and her lover's relationship. "... but you are my Head Girl, though," she finally finished. She was unsure if Vera had time to cater to the whims of a Prefect, but it felt so nice to have someone in her arms again. The kiss was something she had been craving since she walked into this room. Perhaps she was getting to comfortable around the Head Girl, but at this particular moment, she didn't care.

"Thank-you. I-I know we've... had our moments together that were... less than pleasant, but... is it alright for me to say it? Is it alright for me to say I missed you after all this time? I mean-I just started to understand you before I was sent away. My lover is in my heart, but... I've... I think I've come to missing you as much as well."

Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:18 pm

The two stared at each other. While Clarice struggled with her inner conflicts, Vera was patient. A nudge here and there was all that was needed to guide this one's feelings to realization. She allowed the woman time to explain to think and finally she allowed her Prefect to lean closer and kiss her. Vera returned the soft kiss as her arms wrapped around the other woman. The kiss was not forceful but merely a tender embrace, a show of affection. The kiss was held for several moments. The two could feel the other's heart throbbing within their breasts. For a few moments, the two could forget about their worries of what is happening outside this suite.

Vera's eyes opened when the kiss finally broke. She smiled softly at her Prefect's attempt to explain. Finally, she simply placed a finger on Claire's lips. "Shhh..." she hushed, "I understand. You are my beautiful Prefect. I would be lying if I said I felt nothing for you. Even if our positions are different. This is not just my office but my home. What we do here is private. No one will know and there will be no regrets. I missed you Clarice and I am honored you found a place for me in your heart."

She knew this was a sensitive moment. But Claire said she would never tell anything that happens in this room. The woman was in her arms. She could feel the emotions radiating from her. Should she reach for more? Vera leaned in closer and took Claire's lips in her own. Her fingers ran down the woman's golden hair. Eyes closed as the kiss deepen, pressing and mashing her chest against her Prefect's. Her tongue would gently push for entry and slide down along Claire's and lightly tease the back of her throat. The embrace would be short, breaking it before once more looking into the woman's eyes. "Perhaps I can provide you some warmth after your long absence..." she teased with a faint smirk.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:50 pm

The finger to her lip quieted her immediately. Vera knew how to silence her blabbering before it even began. But it didn't ruin the moment, it merely made Clarice realize what was happening. Vera seemed to be accepting, or rather inviting of Claire's advancements, but even with the forward role she played, there was hidden submission beneath it all. If there wasn't, Clarice would've easily done as she pleased. But this was a sensitive matter; a sensitive person she watched intently with lustful eyes. After the compliment that was given, Clarice felt an overwhelming need to please the woman but resisted looking too eager.

Had she been brainwashed while in NICE labs? No, perhaps not, but her submission to power with other inhabitants on the island had slowly worked its subtle ways into being subliminal and involuntary needs for the Prefect. being trapped on a tinier island than Shokushu, Claire now had full access to her superior again and she would damned if she lied that she didn't feel better being under Vera's watchful eyes again.

Many things happened as they kissed again. Sparks of tingling wonder spiraled down her spine and settled her depths, as if she had received the kiss of life; the Prefect gave a soft and compliant gasp at the newest passion. How long had it been since she kissed a woman like this? Too many days to count and the young student was begging for more. Her inner workings had not been left untouched by NICE labs and she already began to feel that deep lust for another so strong that she was nearly out of breath when the Head Girl had barely begun.

The close quarters received ample acceptance. Her breasts, petite and all too sensitive, felt the brush of a thousand feathers when Vera mashed her own against hers. She couldn’t believe how sensitive they had become, but by the tingles and flutters inside they felt good to have anything brush against them.

The sensation was delightful, but her attention was drawn away to more direct skin contact. Willingly, she opened her mouth and allowed Vera to take control; that flexible appendage mingling with her own before exploring the rest of her cave until she tickled the back of her throat. Her emotions had dampened considerably during this time while the Prefect focused on the loving attention she received from her Head Girl. It made her crave it again as it had before. Like she never even left for so many months, Clarice gave soft gasps when the embrace ended briefly. Despite her attempts to not appear too eager for the sake of pride, there was no denying that deep down she truly and honestly wanted this woman.

A shuddering breath leaves her as her eyes flutter open, heart racing and pulse ablaze with feelings. "I... won't be holding you from your duties will I?" she asks simply. There was no real reason to answer a simple yes or no for it was obvious given her breathless expression. But to be sure that Vera wouldn't get into any trouble she had to ask to make sure the woman would recall anything that needed her immediate attention.

If not, then Claire 'secretly' awaited the woman's advances. Her libido was kicking into overdrive now after those teasing kisses. Her smirk received a delicate smile while she breathed a bit heavily through her nose. Her arms were loosely embracing the Head Girl as she stared deeply into her eyes. She was in a sense of euphoria, a growing need to be with this woman. A verbal suggestion to help give 'warmth' was all that was needed to turn the woman from a diminutive girl to an obedient Prefect waiting to see what her Head Girl would do. She had inhibitions after thinking of Kanoe and what she may think of this, but no more; she could not resist this subtle play anymore.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:46 pm

Being so close to the other woman, she could practically feel the emotions bubbling up inside her partner. It was an intoxicating sensation to the point as if she were almost pleasing herself by pleasing the woman before her. Perhaps it was partly due to them both being empaths but the details did not matter at the moment. Claire was looking absolutely adorable. Those lips were almost a pout as they waited for another kiss. She could feel the woman's heart racing within those larger more sensitive breasts. Her Prefect was so wonderfully vulnerable and the woman did not seem to care. Beyond that strong front she remembered from their first meeting was a rather submissive side waiting to take orders from one who is superior.

The timid question was answered with a gentle caress. She could feel the need pouring from every ounce of Claire's being. Whether she had work or not did not matter, her Prefect needed someone and now. Vera leaned in close, her warm breath caressing the woman's fair skin until they reached her ear. "Lock the door," she ordered softly, "And see me in my bedroom. Do not keep me waiting."

Her fingers traced along Claire's cheek as the Head Girl passed by. The tips of her fingers gave a final teasing flick of her chin as they left her. Vera's silver mane trailed behind her as her hips swayed gently from side to side. Despite her businesslike attitude, it was perhaps the first time Clarice had noticed that Vera's movements were so sensual and graceful. Having to work under the Headmasters, she knew all the tricks to make herself as appealing as possible whether her audience were male or female.

Vera stopped as she opened her door and gave a final glance at her Prefect before disappearing into her room. The door would shut leaving Claire with her orders and whatever was waiting for her on the other side. When the woman finally enters, she would find Vera waiting in a dim room lit with scented candles. "I do hope I am not overstepping my bounds," she said in a soft voice, "But I wanted to make your return... special."

Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:33 am

One could not say the tension building within a single person than if they looked to the young Prefect and waited for the inevitable explosion. Vera’s Prefect had a very much unfocused expression on her face, her mind jumbling for thoughts and feelings that continued to flutter freely from every inch of her body. Her breasts heaved as the two continued to press against one another. Her patience was waning as anxiety seemed to be the winning battler inside her battlefield of conquering emotions. The quaking within was not viewable, but the shivers could be felt from an outside source. The Head Girl being so close, she was completely aware of the girl’s vulnerability. That notion only made Claire feel more helpless with Vera’s knowledge of her current state of mind.

Her throat was drying and her toes were curling inside as she waited for a response. The caress was better than any answer and for that moment of touch, Claire breached the waters of her inner turmoil and nestled into Vera’s hand. She dare not close her eyes and watched with the intensity of prey to a predator and the tigress made her move closer. Like a deer in a headlight, she froze, unsure what she may do and as her head turned to the side of her face, she knew she clearly didn’t have an inkling of Vera’s intentions.

The faint whispers tickled every nerve she had for hearing. But the orders were simple and perhaps a little lust filled. The orders became fleeting as she passed by the paused Prefect. Her head followed where her fingers trailed from, causing the woman to watch Vera leave with such a sway that left her yearning for her to come back. But not wanting to stir up the waters, she remained quiet, watching with a perplexed face as the Head Girl disappeared into her room with a soft click of her door behind her. It was only then that she realized how shallow her breath had been and immediately placed a hand over her heart. Looking down as if to inspect if her pumping organ was intact, she breathed heavily and hard, gathering the oxygen she needed before gathering the strength to move from her frozen spot.

She stood before the door briefly, shakily locking it as she recalled her lover. Kanoe must be so worried but… but she would be the first person she would visit. Just right now for the moment, she needed this time. For once, Kanoe would just have to wait a little longer, if she was even waiting.

The door to Vera’s room opened rather slowly as the Prefect was unsure what to expect. Of course she was completely taken by surprise by Vera’s elaborate welcome home apparel. The dim lights conveyed the mood and the scented candles filled the air with a beautiful array of different smells. Though perhaps those scents may be covered by another soon enough, Claire breathed in the scents of iced berries, frosted evergreens, and warm cedar. They mixed well and were not overpowering.

Vera looked heavenly in this new background and the tingles only increased to point she got goose bumps. The Head Girl looked like the forbidden fruit waiting to be plucked. In times like these, she had no problems with Kanoe because they were equals. But like Natsuki and Vera, she just wasn’t sure how to proceed which caused her to be a jumbled mess.

Swallowing hard, she shuts the door behind her and continues to look at nothing but the beautiful seductress in front of her. Quickly she shakes her head in response to Vera’s pinning question. “N-No no… E-everything is just... perfect. I... don’t really know what else to say except… thank-you, Miss Matsumoto.”

Her heart was ready to fly out of her chest any moment. Such a wonderfully set mood she was afraid she would ruin it. At first she merely stood in awe of Vera’s beautiful decorative style, but then she finally moved to the bed where Vera was and smiled happily. She had Vera wrong from the very start. This wasn’t a cruel dominatrix, but a sincere Head Girl who seemed to want to tend to her Prefect’s needs. What more could anyone ask for from a superior none the less? How she could’ve ever hated the woman was left behind and there was nothing but affection and fondness now. The Head Girl had done her a great deed by welcoming her like this.

Subtly licking her lips, she sat down on the bed beside Vera and waited to see what else the woman may do. She was sure the woman wanted to take charge and truly she would let have the reigns for as many times as she wanted. She could do anything to please this woman, she would do it without question. She was tingling all over with anticipation.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:57 am

Even through the door, she could feel the woman's aura. What Vera did must have really turned her Prefect's world upside down. Of course that was partially the Head Girl's intention. She was growing fond of the woman and even if it was small place, she would not mind having a place in the woman's heart. Affection could be a troublesome thing in the work place but here on the island, it was a strong bond that could help ease her concerns of trust in the future. It was difficult to admit but she found herself trusting Clarice and that was not something she would say often at all especially here in Shokushu.

Clarice wasted no time entering her room and closing the door behind her. The Head Girl smiled at the look of shock and awe on the woman's face. Perhaps it was due to the long absence but it was as if the young woman was seeing everything in a new light. The woman looked like a shy school girl trying to talk to the most popular guy in school. The Prefect stammered out her thanks before sitting down next to Vera. The woman smiled and gently slid her hand over Claire's, squeezing gently. "Would you like to call me Vera?" she asked.

No matter the answer, Vera would move closer until their thighs were making contact. She squeezed the woman's hand against as her other gently cupped her cheek. Turning her gaze to her own, the Head Girl leaned in for another kiss. Over and over, their lips met with each lasting longer than the last. She occasionally would lean over, nibbling down Claire's next and sucking gently to awaken the nerves further. "Mmm..." she cooed softly as she kissed her Prefect, this time sliding her tongue in and claiming the woman's mouth as hers.

Her hand would slip away from Claire's cheek and gently stroke up and down the woman's side. Each pass seemed to just lightly graze the side of the Prefect's enhanced breast. But she was not about to push too fast. Vera held the embrace longer and longer. She could almost hear Claire's heart pounding inside her chest. After what seemed like an eternity, she broke the kiss leaving a thin thread of saliva connecting between them. "You are such a beautiful woman," she whispered, kissing again.

Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next