View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 8:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Pia's confessions (Susan) 

Post Pia's confessions (Susan)
The hem of Pia's yellow and pastel summer dress slid along the skin of her thighs and buttock. In Pia's current position, kneeling, it rode pretty high, the smooth, light fabric almost gliding up so far as to give an hypothetical onlooker a titillating glimpse of ass and panties. Off course, the same onlooker, might be looking at other things, such as Susan Qin.

Susan was sitting on the edge of her bed, naked, her legs spread out for Pia, whose blonde pigtails bobbed up and down gently while Pia concentrated on her task. Pia's lips were on Susan's pussy, kissing it, softly pressing against it, gently suckling her hard clit. Periodically, Pia would stop, and instead let her little pink tongue do the work, lashing the hard nub.
Two fingers was at work at the entrance of the pussy, teasing, pressing against the opening, then being withdrawn.

Pia glance up at her lover, taking a good eyeful of the gorgeous, athletic, Asian that right now where hers to please.

It was a Saturday morning, and not too long ago, Pia had been knocking on Susan's door, wearing her new summer dress, and a new pair of sandals that matched, with broad ribbons of matching colours tied around her ankles. She had bought them because she wanted to look pretty for Susan, even though they had a little more levitation than she was used too. She had brought a basket with some food as well. What she had really been hoping to do was to snatch Susan early enough to eat breakfast together, and then there was some pretty big, big and important things to talk about.

But then there was Susan, just fresh fro the shower after her morning run. She was just so sexy, towel clinging to clean skin, damp hair framing her face. Pia suddenly wanted her right then and there. Luckily, Susan had not been hard to convince.

"Baby, you can't know how much I want to do this..", Pia beamed a grin up at Susan before putting her mouth to better use again.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:00 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Pia's confessions (Susan)
Susan had been a bit hesitant about opening her door without having time to get dressed first; there was no way of telling who– or what– was outside. Confidence that she could shut the door quickly enough in the worst case and curiosity had won out over caution, and now she reaped the rewards of that decision.

"Aah… You're doing a… good job of… mmm… showing me… Oh!" She threw back her head in ecstasy as Pia hit a sensitive spot. In the back of her mind, she was sure there was a reason behind Pia's visit beyond this, but the other girl would bring it up when she was ready to.

Which won't be too soon, I hope, she thought as Pia's skilled actions elicited another gasp of pleasure. Truly, she was like putty in the blonde's hands, reduced to a thing of pure sexual urges more effectively than any monster could ever manage.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:31 am

The thing about being the one who is giving head is that it gives so much control, Pia mused to herself as she kissed and licked at Susan's delicious pussy. It was easy to read how Susan responded, by the way her thighs tensed, by the tone of her voice, by how wet her pussy was.
It allowed Pia to dedicate herself fully to pleasing her lover, no distractions or anything. It was a tun on in itself, and Pia swam in the delightful feeling.

Wet, sloppy sounds mixed with muffled moans were made as Pia ate at the smooth, clean cunt. She licked it, kissed it, parted soft folds to treat herself to the salty taste of the wet slit. Sometimes she sucked at the clit, then released it to playfully pretend bite, touching only with her lips.

I think you are about ready for this..

Since Susan seemed so ready, she just let her fingers slide into her waiting pussy, singing in easily. She felt the muscular walls of the vagina press down on her fingers, wet, warm folds embracing them. She twisted her hand a little, making a drilling movement, then began sliding them in and out. Slow at first, but gaining speed fast.

"Is Pia being good to you?", Pia said, grinning impishly. Her lips and chin were glistening, wet from giving head. She let her tongue flick out like that of a serpent, touching Susan's clit, then winked up at her lover. "Do you want more of that, baby?"

(OOC: Sorry about the late reply. Lost my internet).

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:45 pm
Profile YIM

Susan moaned as Pia's lips and tongue played with her eager pussy. Although the temptation to pull the blonde in and end the teasing, she let her lover take her time; a good part of the enjoyment was the anticipation, not knowing when and how Pia would move things to the next level.

"Aah!" Her patience was rewarded as Pia's fingers slid into her wet depths. "Oh… Oh, yes! Please… More…," she gasped out at Pia's question. "Ah… You're so good to me…"

Character listing

Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:13 am

Pia made a sound, kind of a mixture of an 'mmmm..' mixed with a subdued laugh. If Susan thought this was good, then it was time for Pia to up the ante. She pumped a little harder, faster, grinning up at Susan, her normally innocent look replaced by something playfully naughty, almost impish.
She stopped her movement, let her fingers rest inside Susan, allowing herself the pleasure of feeling her digits inside her lover. Then she started moving them inside Susan, instead of moving them like a piston, it was more like a pestle in a mortar. Slow circles. She used her other hand, grasping Susan's, entwining her lovers fingers in her own hair." If you want more, press. Want me to back up.. pull", she whispered.
Then she put her mouth back on that delicious, wet warm pussy.

Pia gave it her all. Her tongue and lips were on the hard little clit without mercy, pressing, licking, lashing it with her swift tongue, while her fingers probed Susan. The blonde threw herself into the task with all her passion, periodically changing her pace or method to see how her lover responded, but always focused on one goal: Giving Susan the best she could.

Oh, Susan.. you are so delicious, so incredibly sexy!, She thought to herself. She wanted nothing but to be her lovers delight, to bring her a climax. Pleasing Susan was such a turn on for her that it was almost like she was at the receiving end. Nothing could stop her now, not before she had given Susan the best orgasm she could manage. Sometimes, tiny moans escaped her throat, half muffled, but trembling with her arousal. Pia's butt rocked slowly as she gave head, her pussy sometimes sliding along the heels of her sandals, giving Pia a bit of physical stimulation along with the sheer delight of being allowed to please the girl she loved.

Is it good, Baby? Do you want to come? Or do you want more? I'll give it to you..

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:30 pm
Profile YIM

Susan gasped and moaned as Pia's fingers ground inside her.

"If you want more, press. Want me to back up.. pull," the blonde whispered as she placed Susan's hand in her hair. It wasn't a suggestion that needed any thought; Susan gently pressed her lover's head forward, eager for more of her skilled lips and tongue.

Oh… So good… How did I manage to… Ahh!… get someone like you? she thought as the other woman subtly shifted her actions to give her even more pleasure. Susan used her hand to help guide Pia, although the blonde was reading Susan's reactions well enough that she didn't really need the help.

She could feel the climax rapidly building up inside her at Pia's attention to her sex. Eventually, it all added up: the fingers working inside her, the lips and tongue playing with her clit, the simple sight of the blonde between her legs. With a cry of pleasure, she came, her hand involuntarily pressing Pia in even further as she rode out the wave of her orgasm.

Character listing

Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:17 am

Pia pumped and licked hard as Susan came, enjoying the press of her lover's hand on her head, how her fingers buried themselves in the blonde strands of her hair. As Susan's orgasm pass it's peak, she slowly let down the pace, but did not stop until she was sure she had given Susan as much pleasure as she possibly could.

Pia grinned up at her lover. Her mouth tasted like Susan. She imagined her lips would glisten slightly from saliva and sexual juices mixed, but she was not sure. Her grin was part mischievous, part goofy. Feeling Susan come from her ministrations was incredible. In one way, it was like a climax for her too. If not a physical orgasm, it was still an immense emotional high. Her own pussy felt warm and good, and she tingled with pleasure all over.

Half her index finger was still inside her lover, and she withdrew it, almost regretfully. Pia rested her cheek on the Chinese girls thigh.
If you only knew how incredibly, brilliantly sexy you are, Pia thought.

"Mmmm.. Baby.. I hope you like they way I say 'good morning'?", Pia giggled. "Or have I been naughty, taking advantage of you like this?"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:14 pm
Profile YIM

Susan felt like she was practically glowing with pleasure and, from the looks of things, Pia felt the same. "Mmmm… It's quite a way to get the day off to a good start." She gently ran her fingers through her lover's hair. "And you should know being naughty is half the fun," she added with a mischievous purr.

Character listing

Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:25 am

The little purr in Susan's voice made Pia tingle. It seemed that this day, the sky was a bit bluer than usual, the sun a bit brighter, and Susan a little bit sexier, even. Although Susan was plenty sexy enough already.
"Naughty enough to deserve a quick spanking?", Pia said with a teasing voice. She rose, slowly, and shook her butt a little. "Or nice enough for a kiss?"
The last she said with a lover, deeper voice as she sat herself down on Susan's lap.

Susan smelled nice, fresh from the shower.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:15 pm
Profile YIM

Susan gave a slight laugh as Pia sat on her lap. "Oh, you definitely deserve a kiss…" She gently pulled the other girl in for the kiss, a firm, long one on the lips.

As she broke off the kiss, she added huskily, "In fact, you deserve more than just a kiss." She kissed Pia again while one of her hands lightly traced down her spine before slipping under her skirt and caressing the curve of her butt.

Character listing

Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:31 am

Pia giggled, giddy with happiness. She moved her butt a little, a slight wiggling motion, as she felt Susan's hand caress her. The panties she wore were nice, of a smooth fabric, just nicely covering the intended parts. Her taste in underwear had gradually moved towards the sexier, something she hoped would please her lover.
"Mmmmm.. and what might that be?"

Pia's expression became playfully coy, biting her finger in anticipation, her eyes wide with pretend naivite at what Susan could possibly mean.
She leaned closer to her lover, one hand almost accidentally brushing Susans nipple. Pia's chest came to rest against the other girl. Pia had taken the chance to not wear a bra underneath her dress this day. It was playing with fire as far as the dres code was, but Pia was not attending class today, and her dress, having brads straps, more like ribbons really, being tied up behind her neck, the straps of a brasserie would not look quite so good. Now her nipples were getting hard, pressing at Susan's skin through the clothing.

"I did bring you some breakfast..", she murmured "Do you want to eat first? Or.. later?"She added a tiny little pinch to Susan's nipple.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:35 pm
Profile YIM

"Mmmmm.. and what might that be?"

Susan grinned at Pia's feigned naiveté. "Oh, you'll find out soon enough," she replied with a mischievous tone. Her free hand traced up Pia's back as the blonde leaned in.

"I did bring you some breakfast.. Do you want to eat first? Or.. later?" It was pretty clear from how hard Pia's nipples were, along with the way she playfully pinched Susan's nipple, what answer she'd prefer.

Well, Susan was hardly inclined differently, not after her lover's greeting. "Breakfast can wait for a while," she whispered, her hand slipping inside Pia's panties. "Longer than I can," she added as she untied the straps of Pia's dress. As her lovely breasts fell free of their confinement, Susan began to kiss her way down between the orbs.

Character listing

Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:22 am

"Ooh.. What are you doing? You are the naughty one!"

Giggling, Pia only wiggled a little to help make the dress slide down, freed from its knots by Susan's gentle tug. Using one hand on the bed to support her, she leaned forward as her lover kissed her way down her breast, helping Susan with a faceful of round, soft femininity. The other hands she ran though her lovers, long, thick newly cleaned hair.

"Ohhh.. babe.. that is good.."
Pia really liked it when someone gave her breasts good attention, and having Susan's delicious mouth on her rounded globes made twitch with desire.

As Susan's fingers navigated past the panties, they were met with Pia's warm, moist and welcoming pussy, a soft mound with a wet gate and a little pearl already stiffening with anticipation.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:52 pm
Profile YIM

"Ooh.. What are you doing? You are the naughty one!"

Susan flashed her lover a wicked grin before returning her attention to Pia's breasts, her tongue flicking across the hard nipples. Her fingers gently caressed the blonde's eager sex for a bit before she began to slide her panties down her thighs.

Mmmm… I don't think you realize just how wonderful you really are. I just wish the monsters didn't realize it, either. She paused briefly, forcing the melancholy thought out of her head; this day was off to a wonderful start, and she wasn't going to let anything spoil it if she could help it. With that mental declaration, she returned her attention to Pia's breasts, kissing her nipples with renewed intensity.

Character listing

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:43 am

Making a laughing sound, one that had as much with excitement born of lust and anticipation to do as with anything being funny, Pia co-operationally enough lifted her round rear up a bit, making getting rid of her panties easier. Feeling the garment sliding down her thigh made her so exited she almost trembled, knowing what it heralded.

Less than three minutes ago, Pia was perfectly willing to wait, knowing that she would be given her reward sooner or later anyway. No she was so eager, this did not even seem a possibility. Her arousal had gone way up in few minutes. Susan certainly knew how to turn her on.

"O-o-oh-ooooo.." Was Pia's response, as Susan let her mouth meet Pia's hardened nipple. Shivers of delight ran down the spine of the blonde girl, making her curl her toes from pleasure. She cupped her own breast with her hand, gently lifting it like an offering to Susan's attention.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:14 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next