View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 5:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Pia's confessions (Susan) 

Post Re: Pia's confessions (Susan)
Right now, Pia was swimming in delight, at the plateau of pleasure just before she would rise to to the peak and climax would come. She was amazed that such a girl as Susan would be there for her, just devoting herself to pleasing her, just like she would do anything to please Susan.

Pia's magic was pleasure oriented, and she had often wondered how it would be to use it with Susan. That she had not done so yet was because of two reasons. The first was that Pia was still pretty weak. Almost every time she had managed to manifest some power, it had involved another being that was strong in magic, giving Pia a little boost. The other one was that her magic was pretty forceful once roused. She would hate to end up violating Susan's free will by overwhelming her with magic, or cause some wild manifestation that could attract monsters or get them into trouble.

Yet perhaps today.. Today seemed the right time. She felt great pleasure, and she could feel her magical side respond. It seemed Pia and Susan's chemistry was very good today. Pia would have to go slow, nit force anything, but she could do this.

She closed her eyes, centred herself. She would need to open her inner eyes, her mana sense, the second sight which allowed her to see her own magic at work. It came easily, much easier than normal. She just opened her eyes, and there it was. Ribbons of warm light playing over their bodies, connecting them, tying Susan and Pia together.
Susan was so gorgeous, the shiny light washing over her athletic body. I wish she could see herself as I do, Pia thought. Maybe I can do that..

And about the same moment, Pia came. She cried out, a short but intense "Oh!", before surrendering to the orgasm. She pulled Susan close, pressing her lips against her, kissing her between gasps for air.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:00 pm
Profile YIM

As Pia came, Susan felt a warmth wash over her skin, like the sunlight that shone on her bare back, but more… personal, somehow. Before she could wonder about it, Pia pulled her into a kiss, and she surrendered to the moment, her tongue dancing with her lover's as the blonde's pussy tightened around her fingers.

The warmth seemed to form itself into an image, though one only in Susan's mind. It was her, and yet… idealized somehow, as if her flaws had been washed away and her best points amplified. In the back of her mind, her subconscious had almost worked out what was going on, but her attention was too occupied with the wonderful young woman under her just now.

As Pia's climax subsided, Susan broke off the kiss. "Wow. Was… Was that your magic?" Although she'd been giving pleasure, she felt herself remarkably close to her own climax.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:06 am

"Mmmmm..", Pia nodded and smiled, before pulling Susan into a kiss again. It was very, very rare for her to manage to manifest anything without a lot of preparation, and most of those rare times were freak accidents. It must be the special nature of the moment. Pia decided to relax, just go with the flow. She closed her eyes, to just let herself feel. Physically, she was just emerging from an orgasm. She could feel Susan's body close to hers, hers to touch. And she could feel the energies from their bodies, including her own mana, intangible ribbons of magic stroking and caressing her lovers body.
Many times when she had been with Susan, she felt so close to her that she almost felt like they could melt together. This time, perhaps they could, in some fashion. Not physically, perhaps, but her own magic seemed to have a way.

Pia let her magic run freely. Strands of magic caressed Susan's body. In her minds eye, she could see both of them, as two bodies merged by light. Pia's light was bubbly, sometimes champagne yellow, sometimes more pink. Susan was.. Susan was a brilliant thing, her strong spirit shining like a star. Something of the magic force slipped out of her mouth and into Susan. It would amplify her senses, and let her experience some of the happiness and pleasure she felt.

Pia concentrated some of her magic, made it so strong it could be physically felt. She let it move down Susan's body, caressing her on it's way down towards Susan's pussy. Susan had made her feel so good. She would make love to Susan in return, in a way she likely would not have experienced before.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:00 pm
Profile YIM

Pia's nodded to confirm Susan's suspicions before pulling her into another kiss. Susan returned the kiss eagerly, her hands tracing her lover's curves as they pulled each other down to lie beside each other on the rock.

She again felt the warmth of Pia's magic caressing her, making every fiber of her being feel more alive. While this wasn't her first experience with sexually-based magic, this bore little similarity to what had been unleashed by the pixies, feeling gentler, more controlled, and more intimate.

Susan broke the kiss briefly to gasp in pleasure as the warmth reached her pussy, unhindered by the thin cotton barrier of her panties.

Character listing

Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:55 am

The ribbons of magic were being stronger now, moving more of their own accord. More of the appeared, sliding across the skin of them, like warm, slightly electrified caresses.
One ribbon coiled itself gently around Susan's breasts, gently touching her nipples.

Pia was gasping in delight. This had never happened quite like this before, and was probably only possible because of the intense emotions they were feeling.
"Oh, my love, my love."
Even though the tendrils of magic were immaterial, and could work just as well though clothes, Pia reached down and started to tug on Susan's panties, wanting them both to be naked and exposed to each other.

( OOC: Sooooo sorry about the absence :oops: )

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:56 pm
Profile YIM

Susan made soft sounds of pleasure as Pia's magic caressed her, sending delightful tingles through her body. It was like nothing she'd felt before, the ghostly tendrils brushing against her skin as Pia's hands caressed her. She shifted her position as her lover started to slip her panties off, making it easier to remove them.

With that last piece of clothing gone, there were no more barriers between their bodies. "Oh, Pia, oh…" she moaned before leaning in to kiss the blonde again. Her hands freely roamed over the other woman's lovely curves. I can't make you feel anything like what your magic does to me, but I'll still do what I can to bring you as close to that feeling as I can.

Character listing

Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:01 pm

Susan wanted more kisses, and Pia would happily oblige. Lips and tongues played together, sometimes forcefully, sometimes playfully. On occasion, Pia would let out a delighted sigh. It was like she could not get enough of Susan's smooth skin.

The magic fed of both their pleasure, and the immaterial tendrils became stronger as a consequence. The slid playfully both bodies. The one playing with Susan's pussy was now teasing with her clit, like a friendly tentacle or a finger. It extended so that it could poke at Pia's pussy as well. More tendrils joined, and something was now gently prodding at Susan's opening, like it was testing to see if it would be okay to slip inside.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:21 pm
Profile YIM

Susan moaned softly as the tendril caressed her clit, the sound partly lost in their kiss. The feeling was unlike anything she'd ever experienced before, the tendrils so different from human, or even physical, touch and yet with the gentle, loving touch that marked them as Pia's. As one probed around her sex, she parted her legs a bit further, granting it the admission it sought into her waiting passage. Another moan of pleasure, this one louder, followed as the magic's warmth began to fill her depths.

She didn't neglect Pia as this happened. Her hands roamed freely over the blonde's body, now cupping a breast and teasing the nipple, now tracing the curve of her back and butt, now pulling her into another deep kiss as their tongues performed an erotic dance. Mmmm… So good. She could feel an orgasm building up inside herself; it wouldn't take much more for the walls to burst and send her over the top.

Character listing

Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:43 pm

Pia was not far from coming herself. The magic was feeding off both their pleasure now. That was pretty rare, Pia had never experienced it being so strong except when in the presence of more power than herself. It was probably because it was such a special occasion a, special moment that made everything so much stronger. Not that Pia needed magic to fuel her passion for Susan. Feeling her lovers hands n her body, knowing from the way she tensed that she was about to cum for her was enough to set her off.

The magic reacted accordingly too. "Ah..S-susan.. I.. ah I think.. Hold on.. I think the mana is going a bit wild soon.. OH!" Pia had no longer control over her many, and the playful energy was moving according to it's own will. Being forged from their mutual pleasure and love, Pia was pretty sure it wasn't dangerous, but she was still surprised as she felt the tendrils of force push against her and Susan's pussies, dexterous as tongues, then slip inside both of them, filling them with orgasmic energy.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:26 am
Profile YIM

Pia's climax provided the final trigger to send Susan over the top, crying out in ecstasy as her orgasm overtook her. The tendrils of magic seemed to go into overdrive at their pleasure, sliding over their bodies as eagerly as their hands did.

"Ah..S-susan.. I.. ah I think.. Hold on.. I think the mana is going a bit wild soon.. OH!"

Susan had a brief instant of concern about that, not knowing if that meant Pia was losing control of her magic, nor if there was any danger if she did. Before she could say anything, the tendril that had been teasing her pussy slipped inside her, washing away her concerns with waves of pleasure. While unexpected, there was no feeling of anything but love and pleasure in this mystical penetration, and she surrendered to it readily, allowing it to fill her freely. "OH! Pia, I… I'm going to… Aaah!" Even before she'd fully come down from her previous climax, another orgasm coursed through her.

Character listing

Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:48 am

Pia cried out, her voice matching Susan's, making a little chorus of pleasure for two. She clung to Susan hard, like she wanted their skin to merge, making them melt together like a single entity of love and sex.

The magic went wild. It was not really dangerous. Pia did not really have enough power all by herself to cause any lasting harm, and besides, the wild manifestation of power was fuelled purely by loving feelings. It was still a pretty uncontrolled manifestation, wanting only to pleasure and fill the two young women who were it's source.
The tendrils of power thrust deeper into their pussies, swirling around, igniting every nerve, and gaining more force, making the girls shake and grind together, yet not causing any hurt. It split further apart, now something like a tongue of energy sliding in between their engorged clits, pleasing both girls at the same time.

"AAAAAAA.. Oh, Oh, I-ah-c-c-cumming s-soo.. Ahhh!"

Pia was no longer able to speak coherently, an orgasm ripping through her so hard it swept away all coherent thought for now.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:05 pm
Profile YIM

Susan's cries mixed with Pia's as waves of pleasure washed over the two young women, the magic serving to enhance every sensation. It felt like it would never end, just the two of them awash in a sea of bliss as the rest of the world faded away, a situation Susan would be happy with even though she knew it couldn't last forever.

She would delay that moment as long as she could, though. Her hands traced over Pia's body and she kissed the blonde between gasps of pleasure. The magic drove her to repeated climaxes almost as soon as the previous one began to fade, keeping her at a peak of ecstasy for as long as her body could hold out.

Eventually, she simply couldn't keep going, lying entwined with her lover as she got her breath back. While she couldn't have moved if her life depended on it, it was a wonderful exhaustion in the aftermath of that climax; her skin still seemed to tingle in the afterglow of it all. "Oh… Oh, wow… That was… That was amazing," she gasped as her strength slowly began to return.

Character listing

Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:35 pm

Once the magic had done it's job, making the girls come as much as they could, it changed nature. It 'came', as much as one can say twisting currents of energy can come. It was sort of like an internal firework, the field of mana loosing cohesion, the energy dissipating only to be absorbed into the girls, rushing through them, then setting as a slowly cooling warmth inside them, making the whole world seem soft and fuzzy for a while, enhancing the post coital afterglow.

"oh.. wow.. You liked it?"
, Pia said when she had recovered the use of her voice. "I.. uh.. really? I mean.. I have never done anything like it.. it sort of just happened.."

She snuggled even closer to Susan, if such a thing was even possible. "I love you so much right now.", she whispered. She would have said more, but she was just too content being happy and exhausted to go on right now.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri May 02, 2014 5:57 pm
Profile YIM

Susan smiled at Pia's explanation; 'it sort of just happened' was a pretty common reason for things here, and had played a key role in their original meeting. In another place, Pia might not have been sleepwalking in the first place, and even if she had, Susan might not have noticed her at the door or felt the need to investigate.

"I love you, too," she whispered as she snuggled against the blonde, too delightfully spent to do anything else.

Character listing

Sun May 04, 2014 5:28 am

Snuggled up close to Susan, Pia laid still for a while, not speaking except for a few sighs of contentment. She was spent, happy and felt perfectly at peace with everything. The smell of Susan's hair and skin, the softness of her lovers touch, even the soft moss. It all felt so perfect.

Ironically, the gift she had prepared for Susan was pretty redundant now. She had been using her affinity for pleasure to make a small cake saturated with the love she felt for Susan. Thus she had hoped to both show her skills and to prove to her girlfriend how she felt about her. Now.. It was almost funny, but now they had done greater things together.

This had proven to be the perfect day. Sex, love, sun, magic and a picnic to a lovely spot. And the day was not yet over..

A raindrop hit Pia's skin. Then another one.

"Sorry!", Pia laughed. "I jinxed it! I was thinking this was the perfect day.."

She kept laughing, so happy nothing could ruin her mood.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:35 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next