View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 7:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Pia's confessions (Susan) 

Post Re: Pia's confessions (Susan)
Susan made a quick noise of surprise as Pia suddenly pulled herself into Susan's lap. She soon recovered from her surprise, returning Pia's hug and kissing any exposed skin she could reach. With her head where it was, this resulted in most of the kisses falling on Pia's chest, but Susan wasn't inclined to move just yet unless her lover complained.

How did I get lucky enough to find you before anyone else? she thought, marveling again at the fortune that had brought them together, providing them both with one oasis of happiness to offset the dark side of the school.

Send me a pm if you want to set up an rp.

Character listing

Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:18 am

Pia made a strange little sound she was not quite sure how to place. She felt so much relief she almost felt like crying, and she was so happy she felt like laughing. The resulting wound was something somewhere between a sniffle and a giggle. A sniggle? A giffle?
She ran her hands along Susan's neck and back, still kissing her. She felt like she was going to melt from pure happiness.

Susan was kissing her back, but the way they were sitting, her easiest target were the top of Pia's breasts. The blonde did not mind at all. "Ohh..", she sighed, laughing a little, as her nipples stiffened underneath the light fabric of her summer dress.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:09 pm
Profile YIM

Susan grinned naughtily at Pia's sigh. "You like?" she asked before kissing the blonde again, slowly working her way up to her lover's lips. Her hands slid along the familiar curves of the other woman's body, one moving forwards to caress Pia's breast as the other slowly traced down her back. We should've cleared the rock before starting this, she thought in a small corner of her mind that wasn't fully focussed on Pia. But this was spontaneous, and some of the leftovers could have some entertaining uses.

Character listing

Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:45 am

"Me like!" Pia laughed. "Pia like Susan lo..Mmmmmm.." Pia's laughing voice was cut off as her lover kissed her. Pia melted into the kiss, kissing back tenderly with eyes closed, then stronger as her passion grew. It was dizzying, making her feel like she was hovering high above the ground.

She shivered in delight as she felt Susan's hand move down her back. The fabric of her dress moved as her breasts were caressed, and Pia felt little jolts of pleasure as it slid across her erect buds. She was moving with Susan's caresses, arching her back, moving her hips on Susan's lap, like a slow, erotic dance. Moist lips, heavy breath and flushed cheeks betrayed her desire and arousal.

If Susan wanted her, Pia was hers.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:32 pm
Profile YIM

Susan's lips parted as Pia returned her kiss, letting her tongue brush against her lover's lips. As words were lost in the depths of the kiss, their bodies took over communication, conveying their mutual want more surely as any words could. As Pia's desire became more obvious, Susan's explorations became bolder, one hand sliding along the other woman's rear, caressing her curves through the thin cover of her dress. With her other, she gently kneaded Pia's breast, the blonde's hard nipple pressing delightfully against her palm through the light fabric.

Character listing

Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:34 pm

She loved how Susan touched her, and how the light dress made her body so accessible to her lover, but Pia wanted more of Susan as well. She slid her hands down Susan's back, and slipped them under her top, tugging at it, and pulling it up until it was over her chest level.

She found her hand shaking a bit, so eager was she for her lover. Want, desire and love coursed through her like a river. She knew this was one of those rare moments when her magic was going to manifest, one way or another, but not yet.
She glanced back at the stone they had used for a table. Yeah, she was pretty sure it was room for her there..

"Please..", she part whispered part panted. "Take me.. any way you want me.. I am yours.."

Yours.. now and whenever you want me.., she added, but she was is was not even sure if she had said it loud enough to be heard.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:30 pm
Profile YIM

Susan sighed in pleasure as Pia's hands slid up her back, lifting her t-shirt and exposing her bare breasts, nipples already erect with desire, to the morning air. She moved her own hand from her lover's chest to untie the straps holding the top of her dress up.

She leaned in again in response to Pia's invitation, allowing their breasts to press together. "And I'm yours," she whispered before kissing the blonde. "Always." She kissed her again on the side of the neck before working her way down the woman's delightful body, planting kisses as she made her way to her lover's breast.

A quick glance to the side confirmed that the rock was mostly clear. Should be enough room for us, she thought as she slowly maneuvered Pia onto the soft moss covering the stone.

Character listing

Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:18 am

"Eeek!", Pia mock yelped as she was lifted onto the stone. She was on her back, feeling the soft moss against her back. The straps of her dress undone, her breast were now half exposed, the colourful fabric giving away to expose soft flesh and pink, erect nipples.

Her arm bumped against something, knocking over a plastic glass or something. Pia smiled, suppressing an exiting giggle. Laying on their improvised table, like a dish for her beloved.. she found she liked the idea. "I think the desert is served, my lady..", she purred. She reached up with one hand, cupping Susan's breast, feeling the weight on her palm.
Her other hand was pulling at her own panties. She was impatient, and wanted to tear it off, but instead she made it slow, even lifting her legs up and to the side, inviting Susan to watch it slide off her round ass.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:05 pm
Profile YIM

Susan giggled at the dessert comment. "And it all looks so tempting… I'm not sure where to start…" She moved one hand to Pia's breast, caressing the soft orb as she watched her lover slowly, tantalizingly reveal her sex. With her other hand, she unfastened her jeans and slid them down past her hips, sure that she wouldn't be wanting them in the near future.

Once Pia had her panties off, Susan leaned in to kiss her nipple, using her tongue to tease the pert bud. Her hand drifted down between the blonde's thighs, a finger tracing along her slit.

Character listing

Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:42 am

Expectantly, Pia watched Susan pull down her pants, enjoying the sight of every inch of her thighs. Pia's heart was beating pretty fast, and her flushed cheeks revealed how exited she was. She kicked off her panties, or at least tried to, it was still caught on one of her feet, but that would have to do. It seemed Susan was ready for her dish.

"Mmmmm.. that is sooo good." Pia cooed as Susan liked her nipple, making her body ripple with pleasure. She laid her hand on Susan's head, and wanted nothing more than to push her down on her breast, to feel her nipple being suckled and teased and sucked in between Susan's lips, but Susan was taking charge now. Her fingers on her thigh made her tremble with lust, as she lay there, waiting for the touch to travel closer to her pussy.

Pia's sex was wet and yearning, and had she wanted to, Susan could have just started finger fucking her right then, but instead she chose to delightfully torture the eager cunny with her light touch. Pia growled, half in delight and half in frustration. She wrapped her legs around Susan's waist, and pulled her closer, and reached down with one hand so she could fondle Susan's breast.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:40 pm
Profile YIM

Susan gave a sigh of pleasure as Pia's hand reached her breast, then moved in to kiss her lover's nipple more firmly, lips and tongue playing with the nub. Her finger slid slightly between Pia's netherlips, hinting at what was still to come while showing Susan just how moist her lover was already.

Susan was getting wet herself just from the feel of Pia's body against hers; it was hard to resist just taking her as hard and fast as she could. Pia deserved better than that, though, so she resisted the temptation, doing her best to read the blonde's reactions, trying to build up her anticipation without letting her get too frustrated from waiting.

As Pia's desire grew, Susan's finger slid deeper inside her, soon joined by a second one rhythmically driving into her tight passage. Her thumb sought out her lover's clit, rubbing the sensitive bud to send her to greater heights of pleasure.

Character listing

Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:30 am

Pia's eyes were half closed, and her little mouth was turning into a perfect O. She pulled air in, and expelled them as tiny moans. Her heart was pounding agianst her ribcage. She was in a state of perfect desire, aching for Susan, completely surrendered to the bliss of the moment.

Her cunny eagerly accepted the first finger, then the second. Pia loved the feel of the digits moving inside her. Such an intimate act.. her lover being inside her.. And her thumb on her clit. Pia gasped in delight, clenching her vaginal muscles around Susan's finger to encourage her more.

"You do it so well.."
, she moaned. "But you don't have to be gentle if you don't want to. I.. I always want you. Gentle.. hard.. I am always ready for you.."

That was pretty much the truth of the matter. Susan could always make Pia's heart jump. If Pia sensed Susan's desire or love, Pia could not help but to want her right back.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:53 pm
Profile YIM

Susan briefly paused her treatment of Pia's nipple to look up and nod reply to her lover's comment, making it clear that she'd heard and that this was how she wished to proceed right now. While there were times when desire overrode everything but the need for sex, there were at least as many where the need to make love, to give pleasure for her partner's sake as much as her own, was prominent; after the worries Pia had had about what Susan would think about her revelations, this was definitely one of the latter times.

That wasn't to say that she was holding back too much; as she sought out her lover's g-spot, her fingers pumped into the tight passage faster and harder. Just anticipating the look of uncontrolled pleasure when she sent Pia over the top was an aphrodisiac to her, never mind anticipating what would come afterwards.

Character listing

Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:01 am

Pia arched her back to meet Susan's fingers. She was giddy with pleasure and love. If the rest of the world had disintegrated and left one her, Susan and the moss covered rock she was lying on, she could not have cared less, or even noticed.

She let Susan control the pace, completely trusting her girlfriend to take charge. She bit her lover lip and threw back her head at Susan's clever fingers hit her sweet spot, half breathing, half moaning, tiny sounds of pleasure. Without even thinking about it, Pia's body responded to Susan's ministrations, gently shifting to meet her finger as it moved out, writhing in delight rubbing up against the soft moss.

This was the perfect spot for lovemaking, in many ways, and it felt so right that they were doing it somewhere special on this occasion. Being outdoors, exposed to the sun, a drift of wind caressing erect nipples. Pia was in many way making claims on a tiny piece of heaven.

Deep inside her, something danced with you. The magic she had spoken of reacted to the pure pleasure of the experience. It had no overt effect, but would perhaps intensify the experience for the both of them.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:28 pm
Profile YIM

Susan's fingers sped up, making sure to hit Pia's sweet spot with each stroke, as the lovely blonde writhed in pleasure under her. Their bodies moved in concert, almost as if linked by a single mind, a sign of how close they'd become since their chance meeting that night. None of those things could ever do anything to make me feel this good. Not with aphrodisiacs, not with mind control, and definitely not in this sort of position. She could feel herself getting wetter simply from the feel of Pia's body; only the desire to give herself to her lover as ready as she could be after this prevented her from slipping her free hand into her panties.

As Pia built towards a climax, Susan felt like there was something more building up, waiting to release and feed their pleasure. She couldn't tell if it was just the mood of the moment, Pia's magic, or something else, but she didn't care; right now, her lover's pleasure was all that mattered to her.

Character listing

Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next