View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 1:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 A New Muse(for sapphire) 

Post A New Muse(for sapphire)
Art class had just finished, Mildred still wanted to continue working on a painting she started, so she leaves some of her belongings along with her sketch book at her desk as she goes out to lunch. This time her painting was of the ruins of a mansion in the forest, something she had seen back home though this picture was a more romanticize version. The real ruins were abandoned more recently and vandals had made a real mess of the property; hardly fit for even a photo let alone a painting.

Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:28 pm

Post Re: A New Muse(for sapphire)
sapphire got up as always the last to leave. But then she liked it that way being as shy as she is. her uniform as always full of her triple d bust and wide hips. walking by a desk she notices an open sketch book admireing the skill within.

Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:38 pm

OOC: Heh, sorry posted under the wrong name.

The front cover of the book had the name Mildred Chapman, the person it belonged to. Most of the sketches were of inanimate objects or landscapes. But soon Sapphire would find a couple of sketches of women, both nude. One had a woman facing away from the viewer, her breasts just barely visible but nothing explicit being shown. The other however, had a girl sitting on some boxes covered with a sheet. She was facing forward but had her legs crossed enough to not show too much of her nether regions, but otherwise showed off the whole front side of her body. There was also a name on the bottom left corner of the sketch: Lacey.

Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:54 pm

sapphire blushs seeing the topless girl.¨wow shes hot¨. sapphire is so lost in the picture she doesn't see the books owner return.

Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:59 pm

Mildred eventually returns from her lunch break and finds one of the other students still there looking through her sketch book. Judging from the way she was staring and her blushing, Mildred guessed she was looking at the sketch of Lacey. She steps closer and finally speaks up, "Like what you see?"

Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:06 pm

sapphire eks and jumps knocking over the desk and falling on her ass.¨owowow¨rubs my sore ass.¨s-sorry i d-didnt mean to peek.¨stuters in panic.

Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:11 pm

Mildred comes over to help Sapphire up, but she seems to be able to pick herself up. "It's alright. Sorry I scared you." She then picks up her sketch book seeing it was still on the page with Lacey's drawing. "This was the first nude model sketch I've done. Her name's Lacey, she's a student here." Mildred explains. "I take it you really enjoyed looking at this one?"

Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:21 pm

the way she looks away answers for her.¨s-shes so ho. i-i couldn't help it.¨sapphire folds her arms over her bust only showing off her clevage.(ooc feel free to touch her shes to shy to out right say ok)

Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:27 pm

OOC: Mildred already has a girlfriend/mistress, so she doesn't go around play with random girls without permission.

"Yes she is. After the sketch, me and my...um, girlfriend had her over at our room to have a little fun." Mildred then looked over Sapphire. She was pretty hot herself, she thought. "I have to say, from what I can see, you're pretty sexy as well. How would you like to model nude for me as well?"

Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:32 pm

gasps and blush more biteing my lip.¨i-if i can meet her.¨has a crush on this lacy and nods.

Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:36 pm

"I'll see what I can arrange. Lacey's been so busy lately I haven't had time with her for more than a quick chat." Mildred explains. "How about I meet you at your room after classes are all done? That way we can do the sketch in a more comfortable setting and I don't have to talk to the teacher here to get this room for ourselves."

OOC: Actually Lacey's player hasn't been on for a few weeks. I have no idea why.

Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:43 pm

¨o-ok sounds good. o-o im sapphire by the way. n-nice to meet you miss ...um.

Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:48 pm

"Oh, my name is Mildred. Alright then, I'll come to your room when classes are done for the day. In the meantime though, I'm going to continue working on a painting. Oh, but what room number are you in?" Mildred picks up a piece of paper and pen to write it down so she won't forget.

Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:56 pm

tells you where my solo room can be found and goes about the daw. hours later is nervously paceing biting my lip nervous as can be. wonders if im ready for this.

Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:01 pm

Mildred continues on the rest of the day as usual then brings her sketch book with her to Sapphire's room, knocking and coming in once the door is opened. "Hi there. Are you ready to get started?"

Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next