View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 5:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Cards.. 

Post Cards..
The computer was playing a little Pink Floyd, while I was playing some solitare. I hadn't changed out of the uniform, just because I didn't feel like it, my face in a puzzled expression. "Ok...I know there's something going on here...but why can't I see it.." I said to myself as I thought over my moves. I was up to the 5s in the suit piles, and was thinking about the next move, since I had several branches avalable.

Sun May 06, 2007 10:50 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I ducked around a corner as the thing chasing me seemed to have lost me. Lightly, I knocked on the door behind me.
"Anybody home? I'm hiding out from a hell beastie.."
For being pursued, I looked in rather good condition. Still in my uniform, minus the skirt, anyway, but no real damage to my vest or blouse. Thankfully. I went through too many uniforms. More than a few damaged by students, of course. I was as much as a maniac with them as any of the said hell beasties.
"Lost it downstairs, I think it found an easier mark, but I need somewhere to lay low."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Mon May 07, 2007 8:47 pm
Profile YIM

"Damn monsters.....Yeah, you can stay here for a bit." I said with a nod. "Hope you don't mind the music."

Tue May 08, 2007 12:09 am
Profile YIM WWW

I slipped into her room and ploped own instantly, not much caring about the condition of my uniform at the moment. I leaned my back against the door and caught my breath.
"For the most part, I'm able to avoid them."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Wed May 09, 2007 6:16 am
Profile YIM

I walked over to my closet and grbbed a robe. "Here. You look like hell." I said, rather bluntly.

Wed May 09, 2007 11:46 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Coming on to her at now of all times, and coming on a bit blatantly... I was such a messed up girl, but people seemed to love that about me. Or love something about me. I threw the robe over myself and gave her a smile, charming and disarming, as if although I had fled an attempted rapist monster, everything was fine and normal now.

Thu May 10, 2007 6:48 am
Profile YIM

I turned quite red at the remark. "Know how to disarm a girl..." I said to her.

Thu May 10, 2007 7:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Hell beasties aren't the only things that ravage the girls of this school."
That was more playful than anything else. A coy smile and a soft giggle thrown in at the end.

Fri May 11, 2007 10:58 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]