View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 3:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 A Lovely Day for a Swim (Lyndsey) 

Post A Lovely Day for a Swim (Lyndsey)
The sound of splashing water and pattering feet over wet concrete filled the air. With the swim team done for the day, the indoor pool was once more open to all students to use for recreation. The hours were more than reasonable, allowing all to come to relax or gain a bit of exercise before returning to the dorms.

Kanoe had finished changing out of her uniform and into the navy one piece swimsuit. The school crest on the chest revealed this was the standard school issued swimsuit that all were expected to wear while out in the indoor pool. The raven haired student took the time to remove a silver clasp from her long braid of hair and unbraided it carefully before putting all her belongings into a locker.

The witch was not usually one to care for such recreations when she first arrived on the island. But her Mistress required her to maintain shape and she found that swimming was a pleasant method of doing so. It also allowed her to unbraid her hair, a symbol of being tamed by the cruel monster. For a short time, she could just relax in the water and forget her troubles the school has caused her over her many semesters here.

Stepping out into the indoor pool area, she could already feel a few eyes looking over at her. She smiled inwardly as she knew who was watching and why. Her time on the island and encounters with monsters had caused a number of modifications to happen to her body. The witch was gifted or perhaps cursed with a voluptuous form. The tight fitting swimsuit hugged her perfect hourglass curves along with her large E cup breasts. Giving a sly smirk towards the so called 'popular' students of the school, Kanoe's hips swayed gently from side to side as she walked down the steps and into the cool inviting waters. Though these were gifts from monsters, she found herself rather vain about her appearance and enjoyed flaunting her advantages with those who worry about such things as appearance.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:23 am

Post Re: A Lovely Day for a Swim (Lyndsey)
Going away for college can be a painful thing. You leave everything you knew in the world behind you; You're completely alone with nothing & no one to help you. That's if you're normal of course! My first day at shokushu had me waking up in my bed in an almost empty dorm room with a note on my dresser. The note was a pretty simple thing:

Miss Tulon,

We regret to inform you that your size of uniform is currently unavailable due to clerical errors. Until this has been remedied you may not attend classes & shall be excused from the normal dress code. Prefects & head girls have been informed of your situation and given a photograph for their & your convenience. Please take the next 2-6 days to tour the fine island, where you will be spending your next several years. Attached is a map listing all places of potential interest to you based on the information on file.

Sincerely,
The Shokushu University Office of Student Affairs

I never liked being called 'Miss', bet that was in my file too. But I decided it best that I ignore simple things like that; it was my first day here and I was going to enjoy it. Looking over at the clock for a few moments – it took a bit for this to sink in – It was pretty damn late! Grabbing the map and getting dressed in my favorite clothes before I bolted out the door heading for the common room first (I needed a drink other than water). Then I decided to leave the dorm building and head to one of the few things that made my punishment of attending school here tolerable; I headed to the pool.

The walk to the pool was calm enough. There were a few students milling about the halls and on the grounds as I looked around. The uniforms were kind of small on most of them, but honestly I expected that; every skirt I'd ever seen a student wear was too short. Got a few looks and offered a few simple smiles to them when I noticed. The people seemed friendly enough or maybe it was just desperate for outside world news. Maybe more of them were like me than I thought. At a pretty, well-furnished, clean, prison that was named a school. After all, for me, this place was just Alcatraz without the bars & armed guards.

I walked into the pool with a look around the room. Most of the girls were wearing navy blue swim suits –actually they all were! A dress code I had expected, a school swim uniform? That was a total surprise. And it looked tight in all the wrong (or maybe to some people the right) places. Took a few quiet steps towards the pool kneeling beside it just far enough so someone couldn't pull me in. I saw a crowd of girls looking at the steps to the pool and then I saw what (in this case who) they were looking at. A woman with what had to be what guys considered a perfect figure. Now I wasn't, nor am I, someone that focuses too hard on looks. That said I couldn't help being a little put off by how much better she looked than I did. It wasn't jealousy so much as it was discomfort with how small my own bust was.

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:23 am

The beautiful witch lowered herself into the cool waters. Her long raven black hair floated and trailed behind her over the surface of the water as she took a few steps forward. It was almost unnatural how her body seemed to lack any physical imperfection. The girls from the cheer squad whispered amongst each other, calling the woman a witch among other cruel names. Kanoe had long since filtered them out though as she pushed off her legs, swimming out towards the deeper waters at a leisurely pace. She knew who those girls were talking about and neither side truly cared for the other. She was not one to socialize with the other students unless they came to her to learn more about a world beyond simple material things.

As she swam, Kanoe could not help but notice one girl different from the others. The petite girl had short blue hair and might as well be wearing a sign saying that she was new to the school. It was not often but sometimes the system made mistakes or had a shortage of uniforms so seeing someone wearing casual attire on campus was a pretty sure sign that this young woman was brand new. The witch could guess why there may be a shortage of clothes with all the monsters on the island.

The witch smiled faintly as she knew who the woman was looking at, feeling her ego swell inside her. Fresh eyes seeing her lovely form did give a bit of a thrill for her. But she did not let herself be too distracted. Reaching one end of the pool, the well endowed student pushed off the far wall and continued her lap. She could feel the water pressing in on her body from all sides, practically hugging her in a cold embrace. The witch ensured her route did not put other swimmers in her way as she continued her small exercise routine.

Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:10 pm

My ego is a pretty healthy one I have to say so the slight blow from seeing a flawless woman wasn't too big a deal, still I had to wonder what sort of surgery or illegal experiments went into making a flawless body like that. I'd probably go through one to go to a full C honestly, but that's neither here nor there.
I wished for a moment I could go for a swim, but I didn't have the suit and the letter hadn't cleared me to not wear that. I sighed softly looking to a shy looking girl near by I decided to slip back to old ways for a few moments. The shy ones never had much will to speak of even if they were smart. My voice was quiet so only she would hear me

”you there, you want to go buy me, the new girl a sprite from the nearest vending machine, give it to me and then forget that you did it alright?”
She looked to me with a faint nod
“I want to get you a sprite from the vending machine outside by the gymnasium...”
and as easy as that she turned; still in her swimsuit and headed out of the pool room. I felt a bit bad for forgetting to tell her to go get dressed first, it had completely slipped my mind. I made a mental note to think just a few moments more next time I did a suggestion around this place.

I looked back to the flawless woman as she swam what looked to be a practiced routine. Too structured for my taste, but she was certainly careful with it. The girl came back with my drink after I had watched the woman swimming for a few minutes. I took it and cracked it open with a relaxed sigh passing my lips.
“W... what just happened? Why is there grass on my feet?!”
she was loud and panicking a little bit. I looked to her and shrugged as if I hadn't been paying any attention. I didn't do anything big at least, hell she responded so quick I probably could have had her dance naked on the high dive for kicks, but I was honestly trying to be less bad with my little ability. A free soda here or there wouldn't harm a fly right?

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:07 am

The raven haired woman swam back and forth, unconcerned about anything beyond her world that was the pool. Her body would disappear under the surface only to break it further down the pool. Her fair pale skin glistened under the lights as she leaned back and relaxed, floating and drifting a bit as she took a short break.

A light tingling sensation across her skin made Kanoe sit up, looking around for the cause. The sensation was brief, just a slight tickling of her senses before disappearing completely. But in her time on the island, she knew it meant someone was channeling magic nearby. Unfortunately, the witch had little control over her magic sense beyond using mana sight. Whatever was used was too quick for the raven haired woman to pick up on. Though a bit paranoid, there was no point in dwelling on the matter any longer. What happened had already passed and she seemed to be fine so that was all that mattered.

Kanoe continued her time in the pool. She swam a bit longer and was about to lean back to relax once more only to hear some young girl cry out in alarm. The girl did attract alot of attention to herself. The young student had to travel far to get the drink she was suggested to get as she had no change on her to use the vending machines. This led to the confusion as she walked across the grass to get change first. But to the audience around her, no one knew what she was panicking about.

Still, it was enough to warrant getting the witch out of the water. Never a dull moment on the island sadly, she thought to herself. Her eyes narrow briefly at the new girl but she had no real proof if this student was the cause for the disturbance or not. The blue haired woman seemed nonchalant about the whole thing which was a clue. But there was nothing to gain from accusing the woman out in public like this. It would only make herself look as foolish as the young girl who was finally calming down.

Choosing to avoid the matter all together, Kanoe went around a closed off area and lowered herself into a hot tub. The water was warm and bubbling, a perfect place to relax after swimming in the cool waters. Sighing softly, she sat on the step that surrounded the small pool and rested up against the edge. She would let herself be warmed up here for a bit before returning to the locker room to shower and change.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:50 pm

I still felt just a little guilty about what I'd just done to that shy student, but guilt never lasted too long with me (back then anyway). I sipped from my soda as I watched the flawless raven-haired woman finish her swim. As the shy girl had begun to calm I noticed the beautiful woman go through a doorway that looked to be off to the side, either closed off or just separated for whatever reason. As anyone that knows me, or knew me, or will ever know me can tell you my biggest weakness is my curiousity. No matter how much I might change, or learn, or suffer because of it I can't help myself when something strikes me.

So without a second thought I got to my feet and moved towards that area. Stealth had been something I had cultivated as a field journalist... something a good pirate radio host and DJ should never be without if they're going to have all the dirt on everyone in their high school and be able to use it as blackmail later. I know you're judging me a bit reading this, but come on I WAS a bit of a shifty criminal and being sent to shokushu university WAS my punishment for it I wasn't about to be reformed on day one now was I? Hell my first thought following this beauty was that I'd get some info to use later. Getting dirt on the hot chicks was always priority numero uno in my old school.

I slipped quietly through and shivered slightly. The room was warmer than the other and it was obvious why. The school had a hot tub... why the fuck did the school have a hot tub? Was it common knowledge? Was this girl privilaged by the staff? Was she sleeping with the staff maybe... a lot of questions did pop through my head, but for the moment I decided to move closer.

I kept my voice down when I decided I should talk to this woman, maybe even introduce myself. My motives were still of course those of a blackmailing evil bitch, I wasn't beyond changing my mind if the person happened to be friendly. Quite frankly I did this to my high school peers because they were prejudice assholes that didn't like a native-american/asian shrimp and wanted her to suffer.

”Was wondering why a girl would go this way after her swim instead of to the lockers like the others. Hope I'm not interuptin' any plans or anything.”

I had a bit of a blank expression on my face though, given the way my lips turned downward ever so slightly; blank on my face sorta read as “i hate the world and want everyone in it dead” my tone of voice was one of calm surprise without even the slightest hint of malice.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:46 am

A public pool also having a hot tub was nothing too out of the ordinary, espcially at fancy hotels and resorts. This being a school though did raise a few questions. Then again, it is a school on a beautiful island and filled with attractive women as well as isolated from all other forms of contact and recreation. The place was not hidden, it was just around a corner to give a bit of privacy. Kanoe did not question it though. It was a place to relax assuming no monsters decided to follow her into the area and have their own fun.

Hearing a woman's voice, Kanoe's eyes open to see the petite girl who was not wearing the school uniform. The new student did not seem pleased to find her in this place though she had no idea why. It did not matter though, this was public for anyone to come here. She just happened to be here during a slow time. The hot tub filled her body with its heat, soothing her muscles as she sighed softly. She did not bother sitting up as the woman stared at her. "I am not sure what you are getting at, Miss," she replied cooly, "There are no plans. I am just relaxing after exercising in the pool. Is there something you need?"

This student must be new if she was approaching her so nonchalantly. She did not mind if a student did not know her reputation. The girl did not seem angry by the tone of her voice but beyond that she could not read anything from this woman. "I am guessing you are new as you are not wearing a uniform," she continued, "Enjoy it while you can. The uniforms never seem to fit right here." With no hostility, there was no reason why Kanoe could not at least give that bit of information. Other than that, she could only assume this woman was here due to curiousity or perhaps wanting to take a look at her body if the new student was into that sort of thing.

Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:53 pm

Considering this woman was perfect looking (as far as I could tell), she seemed nice enough so far.
”Wasn't assuming anything really, just know that some people don't like bein' bothered when they do have plans or wanna be alone is all. Didn't want the second person I talk to here yellin' at me was all I meant by it.”
Took me a few seconds to decide if I should reply to her question about needing anything; really wasn't sure what to say so decided to pretend like it was never said in the first place.

Took to crouching a bit near the hot tub just to be close to eye level with the perfect woman, or try to be at least.
”You're right about me being new though; Course I could've just been breaking uniform to rebel or something stupid like that. Guess they must be pretty strict if your first guess was new.
the mention of the uniforms never fitting right just brought a simple shrug from me. I was just glad it wasn't prison orange or government medical study facility blues I was wearing, hell if they'd wanted me to wear a pink polkadot string bikini to class I'd have done it to avoid those... okay maybe not quite THAT extreme, but you get the picture.
”The name is Lyndsey by the way if you were curious. And if you're curious why I followed you; which I assume only cause it's natural, you were getting a lotta looks out there. Thought you'd been here for awhile. The sort of girl that might be willing to tell a girl how this rodeo works.”
I'd gone to school in texas. what can I say some stereotype are true and they rubbed off a little on me. I did offer the woman a bit of a smile, or I tried to anyway. Not sure why, but I was feeling just a little bit dizzy.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:33 am

The new student crouched on the other side of the pool so they could have a more face to face talk. The dark witch remained as she was, leaning casually up against the side of the hot tub. The warm bubbles tickled her skin as she sighed and relaxed in the warm water. "Kanoe," she introduced herself, "Were you one of those many who were looking at me?" The witch added with a tease. "But yes," she continued, "I have been on this island for over three years. I am certain you will here plenty of rumors being whispered about me by the other girls if you wish to listen."

Having the place be referred to as a rodeo seemed accurate in a way. The place was certainly a cage and they were the animals for the monsters to look and play with. She discarded the thought though. The last thing she needed was more ways to look at this evil place. The witch stretched a bit, arching her body as she worked the kinks out of her back before continuing with the woman's implied question. "What do you wish to know?" she asked, "This is a school like any other. You follow the rules, you will be fine. Break them and the Prefects and Head Girls may give you demerits. Get too many demerits and you may be punished." She kept things simple for now as the woman's question was rather broad. It was not like this one would believe the more shady things that happen in the darker corners of this school.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:29 pm

”Well, I won't lie I was lookin'. I'm only human after all & jealousy is a bitch of a feeling Kanoe.”
Feelings weren't a weakness and it was true, I am after all a pretty-small-chested short girl from Texas; the place where everything is supposed to be bigger. I tapped a hand against my knee after she asked what I wanted to know before she went onto the general things about every school that were the same at least. I laughed a bit before shaking my head.

”Well least those are always true; Even if this place is already all a big punishment for me. Now lets see, what did I wanna know exactly. Well guess we'll get started with something simple. Tell me about the student body, names of some important people I guess. Who to avoid, who to meet, what they're like... then maybe some of those rumors about you and maybe how frowned on sittin' in a hot tub fully dressed is by the staff and prefects and what not.”
That last bit was a little joke though I wasn't beyond doing it. I'd done it before some of the times I forgot a suit and passed by one on a walk or a visit to one of my two friends back home. Course I did get an ear full each time, was still worth it. Besides that, It looked nice and warm and soothing and after moving into my prison I needed to lose some tension.

”There's plenty more no worries there, and if you're willing I've got no classes for at least a few days while they drum up some uniforms for me and then an actual full schedule and everything like that so I've got plenty of time to talk bout this place, you, the people here and what not. The new girl is always such a disadvantage round schools I've learned and I'd rather not be too outta the loop; I am sure you understand.”
Most of that was spoken very matter-of-factly said just like saying the sky was blue or water was wet.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:18 am

"Well at least you are honest," she replied calmly, amused at how the girl was jealous of her appearance. But the twenty questions was getting annoying. It was not her responsibility to inform every newcomer of everything about this school. Kanoe was a selfish person at heart and her kindness was quickly running out. "Unlike you, I do not have the luxury of that much free time," she said, closing her eyes, "You apparently want to learn about things I have no real interest in. I can say that you may want to speak to a Head Girl or a Prefect if you want to know the details about this place. If you are that concerned about who to speak to, you can try speaking those other girls by the pool."

Kanoe perhaps made that sound harsher than she meant. She could be a cold woman at times... or maybe most of the time. Though the woman was somewhat polite, Lyndsey was just a stranger to her and an outsider as far as she was concerned. The dark witch tried to limit her circle to those who could prove useful to her or when she wishes to have a little fun on a whim. She gave this girl enough information to get started and she considered that more than enough to satisfy this one's curiosity. Sighing softly, she relaxed in the warm waters and enjoyed the feel of the bubbles running up the curves of her lovely form.

Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:42 am

So she was nice at first and quickly turning into a bit of a bitch. I was short-tempered with plenty of anger problems and I admit that pretty quickly. I'm embarrassed about how easy it was to tick me off then.
She's just sittin' in a hot tub. What harm could it cause to answer a few questions while she relaxes?! Damn selfish pain seemed so nice at first then just turns like that!? ”Kanoe, you know nothing on this world would make you happier than to answer my questions... and while you're at it, you'd also love to rub my feet while you do right?”
I wasn't sure how willful this woman was. This would either work, start to work and then slip away slowly, make her second think herself, or there were dozens of other ways she might react to the suggestion. Course I didn't care, and I didn't know it showed off a clear unusual energy that some people could pick up on if I was mad enough and not being nonchalant about it. I had a lot to learn about myself, my unique attributes, and well just me and the universe in general. My now dark purple eyes (didn't know they'd changed then, I learned that later) looked like they were looking through her rather than at her at this point, and this was just 'kinda' mad me too; pissed off was a lot worse than a lil' suggestion that of course is a story for another time. I'd find time to regret this moment later.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:19 am

A tingling sensation across her skin would be her only warning but it was much too late as Lyndsey spoke words that seemed to flow right into her subconcious. "I..." she said softly as she opened her eyes and blinked a few times, "I would love to rub your feet, Lyndsey." The witch sat up and moved over to the other side of the hot tub. She waited for the woman to offer her feet and began to skillfully rub the woman's soles. Having served Miss Saika, she knew how to do such tasks as give massages and foot rubs with proficiency.

A smile would spread across her lips as she felt happy to answer any questions this woman may have. "It depends on you really on who to meet. Most avoid the Prefects and Head Girls as most believe they want nothing more than to punish them. The Head Girls and Prefects are the top of the ladder here at Shokushu. Prefects are simply students that work under the Head Girl that promoted them. The Head Girls take orders directly from the school staff and have influence over the entire student body. I do not think the student council can touch them," she explained, "What other questions do you have, Lyndsey."

Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:37 am

She was pretty, busty, seemed intelligent and outgoing... and she crumbled in an instant. I smiled a bit kicking off my shoes and slipping off the socks under pretty simply with a sigh. She was good at foot rubs, really good, mysteriously good... it was kind of strange really. I expected her to have stronger will than this and be more used to getting rubs like this. I listened to her answers about the head girls, prefects, staff and student council weakness/uselessness.
”Well we'll begin with entertaining myself in the school; how can I do that would you say and how tough do you think it would be to set up a pirate radio station in the school? Then I'm curious, what sort of interesting secret rooms or areas might you have found on campus or on the island that I might be interested in, infact tell me any secrets you know that i could use to my advantage in this school, for blackmail or relaxation or even a little mischief that would be difficult for the powers that be to discover. Then while I think of more questions, I'd like for you to tell me about yourself, those rumors about you, your interests and finally I am curious why your will is this weak.”
I was a coniving, power mad freak so most of these questions were on how i could get a leg up over the other (normal) students and by that time she was done with my feet as far as I had been concerned and i wasn't relaxed enough yet so I decided to push a little further on that.
”and oh come out and rub my shoulders though my t-shirt. I'm sure you'd enjoy that.”
I took off my jacket and folded it before I put it down beside me with my shoes and socks. This was kind of nice having a pretty, popular girl following my suggestions so easily instead of me having to break their will by humiliating them for months first.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:06 am

Kanoe had always been vulnerable to mental attacks. She simply had no means to defend herself from such methods. Being on this island for three years certainly did not help either. "I do not know," she replied to the first question, "I do not listen to the radio nor do I know if they even have a broadcast station. Secret rooms? I do not know any that would interest you." The witch thought about secrets that would fulfill the requirements Lyndsey specified but none really fell under those categories. "Sorry, I do not keep track of gossip or anything involving politics here on campus," she said finally.

Everything the woman ordered seemed to echo back inside her head in her own voice. It was if her brain was telling her these were her own ideas in the first place. She got out of the hot tub and moved behind the woman. Her fingers began to knead Lyndsey's muscles. The dark witch listened to the woman's reactions, focusing on the kinks in her shoulders and upper back and working the tension completely out of them. "I have been on the island for a long time. Rumors about me usually involve being a cold witch that can turn people into toads. But, I cannot turn people into toads. I study magic on my free time and teach those that I feel are worth my time," she said, easily answering the first two questions. The last was a bit more difficult. "Weak will?" she was confused, "Well... I have been... assualted multiple times. Being on this island for so long has thoroughly drained me mentally and emotionally. I suppose that can lead to weaker willpower."

Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next