View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Potential for Growth. (Vera) 

Post Potential for Growth. (Vera)
Yoko stood inside the elevator as it slowly began to rise through one of the dorm towers. She stood there looking at the numbers as they continued to go up. The elevator would reach its destination with a familiar ding. The doors would open to the penthouse level, as it was called by some students. It was the realm where the head girls called home, and a place most students dare to step foot into. Yoko would walk down the corridor in full school uniform coming directly from her club activity. Students didn't actively seek out the head girls, well most students didn't actively seek them out. The only time a student wanted to be in the presence of a head girl was, if they had been summoned. In those cases being summoned was probably never a good thing.

It had been an encounter with one of the University guest that had gotten her thinking. Why was she on this island to begin with? Granted she had come here because of her parents, but had she developed any as a person? Right now it felt like the university was holding her back, or she wasn't being giving the opportunity or resources to properly explore her inner potential. That's what brought her to the head girls and the door she now stood before. Taking a deep breath to calm her nerves, Yoko would knock on the door three times. The door that belonged to Vera Matsumoto.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:34 pm

Post Re: Potential for Growth. (Vera)
As with most Head Girls, Vera Matsumoto had an open door policy within reasonable hours of the day and afternoon. Students certainly did not take advantage of this on purpose except for those who wished to grow in some form or fashion. Some try to make deals with Vera only to realize their foolish error in thinking they had control of the situation while others come with more honest or direct intentions such as becoming a Prefect or of some other position of equal recognition. Rumors and hearsay may only mention how strict she was or her methods of punishment and correction. But in the end, Vera was a Head Girl and her job was to ensure order was kept in the school and to assist students to the best of her ability.

The silver haired woman was sitting at her desk in her suite when a knock came to her door. It was not uncommon to have guests whether it be student, prefect, or something nonhuman. Still typing at her computer she called for the student to enter. Yoko would find that the door was unlocked and see a large well lavished suite. The benefits of being a Head Girl was apparent upon first entering the room no doubt. Vera was also dressed in her school uniform and her sash could not be seen from where Yoko was but it hung loosely around her waist. Only when the student came to her desk did she look up to see who has come to see her.

The student was rather cute with her long hair and modestly sized chest. The emotions radiating from her aura seemed neutral in all modes. Perhaps this was just a lost soul seeking council or perhaps the woman had no clue why she came to see the Head Girl. In any case, Vera had no reason to be impatient yet. "Good afternoon," she greeted the woman, "Can I help you, Miss?"

Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Walking into the room Yoko would make sure the door was closed behind her. Despite being inside a head girl’s room, she didn't seem to be phased on how lavish it was. On her way to where Vera sat, grey orbs glanced around taking in various things in the room. Once at the Vera's desk Yoko would stand there looking at the computer that sat there. To say the least it was rare to see any type of electronics in a dorm room, so seeing a computer was a bit of a surprise. Granted there were computers on the University grounds, but those were in the library or designated labs. Yoko's gaze was brought back to Vera when she was asked what she needed help with. "Good afternoon, I was wondering if you could help me with a little problem that I have." She didn't want to just state her problem, if the head girl had no interest in helping her. Instead she just stood there with her hands resting in front of her lap. Her eyes did wander a bit from the woman's silver hair, to those blue eyes just glancing at them sent chills down Yoko's spine. Despite the head girls uniform fitting better than her own. It gave hints that Vera's chest was more developed then her own. Yoko's eyes eventually returned back to Vera's as she just stood there.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:20 am

The woman's posture alone told her more than her flickering aura did. Vera was amused at how those eyes curiously took in her features before gazing into her own eyes. The woman was certainly intimidated though not necessarily afraid much. The Head Girl sighed at the vague response she received. "If I did not want to help, I would not have allowed you into this room," she replied cooly, "I have an open door policy and I am more than willing to assist you with problems you may have. But I cannot help you if you do not tell me the problem, Miss. It is also polite to introduce yourself first." Vera was not angry or annoyed. She was merely stating facts from her viewpoint. Only when the meeting becomes a waste of her time will she truly take offense to this exchange. For now, she could only wait for Yoko to get up the nerve to continue.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:37 am

Yoko would bow to the woman in apology. "I'm sorry for being rude. I'm Yoko Nakakouji." It seemed she hadn't upset the head girl at all for her lack of form. "I feel the university isn't given me the resources to explore my potential." It was hard to read Vera at all. The woman was calm and collected and it seemed it would take a great deal to upset her. That didn't exactly mean that Yoko could relax yet. From the rumors she had heard the head girls were an unpredictable bunch. They could go from a state of calm to whip wielding amazons in seconds. Yoko didn't exactly believe the rumor, but even some rumors have some grain of salt to them. Yoko continued to stand there, as she wouldn't take a seat unless instructed to by the head girl. She was wondering if she had been thorough enough with her answer this time around.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:12 am

For someone seeking a Head Girl's help, Yoko was certainly taking her time getting to the point. "Please sit, Miss Nakakouji," Vera said calmly. Little did the students of this school know that Head Girls had to deal with things far worse than students. There was the staff, the headmasters, and the numerous species of guests that come to the island. Remaining calm, collected, and in control when dealing with a student was as easy as breathing. "Do calm yourself," she continued, "There is nothing to gain if you are always tense. I am not fond of repeating myself but I will say it again. I cannot help you if you do not tell me the problem. That means the details, Miss Nakakouji. What you have told me is no different from telling an engineer it's broken. That does not help me and it certainly will not help you. Explain what you are lacking and what this potential is, Miss Nakakouji. Tell me everything." The Head Girl hoped she made herself quite clear on what her expectations are this time around.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:26 am

Yoko would smooth out her skirt, as she sat down, as to have it not ride up while sitting. Her hands rested in her lap again, while her legs crossed each other at the shin. Taking the head girl’s words into account, Yoko would close her eyes in order to gather her thoughts and calm herself. At this point there was no reason to hide anything from this woman, after all Vera would find out sooner or later. Opening her eyes there seemed to be a change in her disposition. Her eyes had a more submissive look to them, and as she began to speak her tone was also submissive. "You see Miss. Matsumoto my natural self is submissive. I feel that the university doesn't have the resources for me to explore who I really am. What I'm saying is it feels the university is holding me back from growing as a person and improving myself." Her eyes would close again as she gathered herself again. Despite opening them again her disposition didn't change from the last time her eyes opened.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:15 pm

The reason for the hesitation was revealed when the student mentioned her needs. For monsters on the island, this could be seen as easy prey. For Vera, this was perhaps an easy trainable pet that just walked into her office. But, she would not leap at the bait just yet. There were things she needed to make very clear to this naive young woman. "Nonsense," she replied simply, "What you describe is a personal matter and need. This is not the school's responsibility to ensure every personal need is fulfilled. We are here to educate you based on your chosen path and degree plan. Anything else you wish to learn about your inner self is up to you. But, if you believe your submissive side is a flaw that you wish corrected, there are councilors who may assist you as well as myself and other Head Girls.

"You claim this is part of who you are, who you meant to be?" she asked softly, "It is true there are no classes for servitude and slavery in this school or any school for that matter. Slavery is against the law in many countries. This is not something you can train in a classroom setting. But, a more personal setting may provide you your needs. Unfortunately, there are few who are willing to risk to take what you offer. If others were to find out, the owner would be the one getting in trouble not you. Tell me, Miss Nakakouji. What does your submissive nature tell you to do right now? Do you feel this place has what you need to explore your needs?"

Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:34 pm

It was the standard answer that she had expected from a head girl. There wasn't any reason for Vera to be so up front with her after all. Yoko would take a breath and let it out as a sigh. "Everything has two sides to it. I'm sure you’re aware of this Miss. Matsumoto. The answer you gave me is the standard front stage answer you would give an audience at a play. We both know the back stage is a very different case. The rules and norms of regular society don't apply to this isolated place. I honestly don't care what happens to other students, or for that matter what purpose the university actually has. The only thing I care about is that I belong at this place on this island. I came here to explore my own potential, as a way to grow on a personal level. Trying to find someone to serve under isn't a simple task as posting an advertisement, so whether that is you or someone else is an entirely different question." At this point Yoko was sure that Vera was just testing her, as to not expose herself. There was no point in trying to gain the upper hand against the head girl anyway as it would just end badly.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:08 pm

"Finding a place to belong is up to you, Miss Nakakouji," Vera responds, "What you are asking for is a specific job so providing a resume or advertisement of your capabilities is certainly something worthy of note. While some people who are fueled by greed and will leap at the chance to own another human being, others may have certain tastes and expectations. Your tone is certainly a step in the right direction. But your eyes should remain lowered lest they are raised by your owner. The moment you take this path, you will belong to someone but not as a person. You will become their property, a means to express their own position and status whether it be in public or in private." The Head Girl folded her hands infront of her as she gazed at the unique student. "Beyond that," she continued, "The rest of your training and the direction your potential shall go will be decided entirely by your owner. So I shall ask you again, Yoko. Do you feel that this place has the means for you to explore your potential? Think carefully. Once you give it away, your growth will no longer be under your control. Your life will be in your owners hands to mold how he or she wishes."

Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:33 pm

Once more Yoko's eyes closed as she contemplated what the head girl said. She really didn't have any credentials of previous experience in being someone’s servant. For the most part it would be an entirely new experience being below someone, and not have any control of the matter. All the books she had read involved the servant fallowing their master/mistress orders without hesitation. She wondered how many times she had fantasized in being in that position. Then there was the basement, so it wasn't like the university lacked the facilities. It was a question of finding the right person sort of speak, which couldn't be too hard. Opening her eyes again, Yoko's gaze feel on Vera's hands. "Yes, I believe this place has the means to allow me to grow as a person Miss. Matsumoto." Yoko's eyes never once moved from looking at the head girl's hands. It seemed the moment that Vera mentioned something out of place Yoko was quick to fix it. She all ready realized she be given up her personal freedom, but that was something she was okay with.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:08 pm

"Very well," she replied after several moments of consideration, "I shall tap into your submissive side and make you mine. Your lessons will begin this moment. First, you shall not sit in that chair but on your knees on the floor. Second, you will refer to me as Mistress. The most submissive state of being is serving your master and I shall fill that void for you. Third, you shall come to this room after you have completed your classes and your school work for the day. I have no use for a student who cannot progress in her education. You will be my servant but you will also be a perfect student. When you come to this room, you will change into attire that represents your submissive side. I wish to see how you visualize your inner self. Do I make myself clear, Yoko?"

Vera would grant this woman her wish. Becoming a submissive slave would benefit herself as well as help this young woman when she graduates. It seemed like a fair enough exchange. She could definitely use some assistance in maintaining the more menial labors of her day and would prefer not to call her Prefects to do them. Vera will just have to see if this woman was as willing as she claims.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:42 pm

"Yes, mistress." The words seemed to come out with little hesitation, as she picked herself up off the chair. Sitting on her knees was a common practice for her due to her Japanese heritage. It was something her father had basically drilled into her mind, and couldn't be forgotten the proper way she should be sitting in such a position. Smoothing her skirt out she would sit on her knees next to the chair. Her hands were gently folded in her lap, as her back was perfectly straight. Her grey eyes had picked a spot on the floor and were now staring at it. "If I might inquire mistress what is it that you will have me wear, while I am in your presence?" Her eyes didn't move from the spot on the floor, and she wasn't even sure Vera could see her.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:30 am

Vera rose from her chair and walked around to the other side of her desk so she could see her kneeling servant. "I already told you what to wear," she replied, "This is part of your education. I wish to see your vision of your submissive self. You will pick your attire. If it is not enough, I will correct it. For now, you remain as you are for today only. Your duties will begin with the basic forms of servitude. Like a maid, you will have to clean and maintain this room. The floor you kneel will be as spotless as the windows you will be cleaning. There is a janitors closet on this floor that will have all the cleaning supplies you need to accomplish your tasks. You will clean every room in my suite. If there are no questions, you may begin immediately. When you think you have finished or have questions, you will return to my side and kneel like you are now before speaking." The Head Girl waited patiently to see if Yoko had any confusion about her instructions.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:24 am

Yoko sat there listening to Vera's words without once looking at the woman. "Mistress will I be needing a key to get into the janitors closet, and where is it exactly? I do not wish to waist time in my duties having to run around to find something. Where do you wish me to start cleaning, as you probably don't want to be disturbed while you work. Do you wish for your sheets to be changed when I clean your room? What shall I do with myself on days I don't have class?" Yoko didn't mean to barrage the head girl with questions, but if she was going to perform this task knowing all of this would help. She would have to play the rest by ear, once she actually began.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next