View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 2:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 The Fairly Odd Couple (For Laele) 

Post The Fairly Odd Couple (For Laele)
She woke up, early, once more to a darkened room. It was warm and quiet. A peaceful morning as always, since she got here. She wondered though, as she was informed at the front desk, that someone will be switching in soon. Sitting up from where she was resting, she turned her hips, her legs leaning over the side, her feet trying to find her slippers. Finally finding them, she stood up and looked at the double bedroom. Huh... So, this is where I'll be staying for the remainder of my post-secondary years, huh? She thought to herself, as she loomed towards the closet where she kept a punching bag. Duct tape, and rice bags make easy work for when it comes to stuff like this. She thought as she remembered a boy, back at home, who taught her a bit. Unmentioned in her history part of her application for the school. That was a strange application, though... Why was it that they need to know her breast size anyways? She shrugged the thought as she brought out the bags of rice. The two bags of rice, attacked and seemingly mummified by the duct tape it was brought together with. She shrugged her thoughts to off as she placed the rice bags against her bed, leaning. She kicked it swiftly, as if it was a soccer ball, though it dared not budget, but an inch as she did.

She sighed as she put it back. Walking over to the bed again, her eyes weighing down on her as they where still full of sleep. Rubbing what sleep she can out of them, she turned to the door. She let out a deep breath she had held for a bit. Almost sounding like another sigh. One that seems to be in the need of a goodnight sleep. The clock said, "7:30" and outside said it was morning, as the sun dawned over the horizon, filling the sky with a deep orange glow. "What day is it today? Wednesday... So... that means... Thursday... Friday... Saturday... Sunday... four days left of freedom before class starts. Ah well... At least I'll have something to do when classes do start," She spoke to herself as she glided over to the microwave, warming herself some instant noodles in a bowl. Mr. Noodles Bowl. Huh... They have Mr. Noodles here... That's right, I went to the cafe' shop just last night... I must have some sort of amnesia, she joked to herself in thoughts.

What shall I do today, before my new room mate comes over...? She pondered as she hadn't anything to do today. I'll just wait till she arrives, I suppose. In which case, I'll take her bed for one last time, before I have to give it up to her, She grinned, mischievously as she climbed onto the top bunk, and pulling the covers over. Her body slowly sinking into the covers, making it appear the bed was seemingly empty. She smiled and sighed again, only a happy smile as she slowly fell asleep once more.

Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:23 am

Post Re: The Fairly Odd Couple (For Laele)
Well, it had been an eventful weekend for me. Get on a plan, pass out for two days, wake up, make a friend, and then get to my room... only to see that none of my things were there any my room had been given to another student while I was unconscious when they thought I wouldn't be waking back up. Fan-fucking-tastic isn't it? Well after a couple days of red tape and headaches it was Wednesday.

I'd woken up on a bench outside the dorm assignment offices only to find a note on had been tucked down my top. I opened the slight padded envelope. Besides the letter saying in short 'your things and uniforms have been moved to X' was the key to my room and another key... for my bag which they'd locked nicely for me.
With the new key in hand I adjusted my shirt and bra a bit before I finally took off down the hall and to the stairs. The time was about eight am when I made it to the room, out front of which were my bags each sealed with an unclimbable lock. I wondered for a moment how they'd made sure no one would steal the entire bags, but I decided it best to not think about it too much; it would've given me a headache eventually anyway I'm sure. I unlocked the bags humming faintly to myself for a short while before finding a small bottle of my favorite brand, 4711. I had been wearing these clothes since... friday... eww... least i'd showered since then but still, I was sure I needed the help with my aroma, though I had kept pretty clean I wasn't going to chance it..

With my key I unlocked the door to my room and pushed my bags in and off to the side so I could put the things away later. I was a bit surprised to see a lot of things in place in here. It almost looked like someone else had been living here before I got here. I moved to the bedroom and took a peek inside. Sure enough there were bunk beds.
well guess I'll be sharing this room with some girl. Hope she's not a light sleeper.

I decided to go back out of the bedroom and drag my two bags of clothes back with me. I unpacked a skirt, modesty shorts, a top, a fresh pair of panties, a nice supportive looking bra to match and a long soft looking thin cloth (I like extra support so I wear a bra and bind my chest a lil bit to help keep bouncing to a minimum, never too tight of course), I stripped out of my dirty clothes before stretching. I'd showered about four hours ago (i'd only slept for 2) so I was clean still I dide however feel like letting the air flow about my bare body for a few seconds.
”Oh god damn, feels good to be outta those!!!”

I shouted happily, I had thought any room mate would be out at classes by now (half passed eight) if they weren't wandering the small(okay maybe tiny... bedroom, small central room, rest room & tiny kitchen) apartment sized dorm. I thought I was completely alone in my room, my hair was pretty long in back so it covered most of my back though I was standing at the door facing the beds, almost liquid paper white skin all exposed.

Ryder
Xui Ta
Karayah
Feel free to PM for whatever! PM box is always open

Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:23 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]