View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 6:55 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Usual circumstances (For Aina) 

Post Usual circumstances (For Aina)
Lets begin with my thoughts on the uniform shall we? I HATE the thing more than anything I've ever been forced to wear! The skirt is short, way more than it should be. I mean, seriously I could barely walk up the stairs without holding the back of the thing between my legs with my hand and I'm a runt! Course the skirts are shorter on the taller girls, I'm guessing they couldn't get away with making it shorter and still calling it clothing. Second the top, well the top fits right but it feels about as flimsy as tissue paper. I kept thinking I might brush a slightly rough wall and end up showing my bra off to the world. Third, school issued underwear... seriously?

So it's understandable that the first thing I do after slamming my door shut after class was peel off the uniform to stand naked in the room before tossing on a pastie between my legs & pulling on some bike shorts and a tubetop/bra combo sort of thing. When I was finally comfortable I went to my desk (which was covered with various boards and other electronics parts) they'd let my tools into the school because my degree was in engineering and a soldering gun is an important part in more than half the classes. I was building one of my own personal inventions right now; a stealth transmitter. I planned on running a pirate radio station right in the comfort of my own dorm room.

I turned on my CD player and pulled on my working goggles (they helpped me see the delicate pathing of the boards and place the diaodes properly). The room soon rang out with Kamelot's “Soul Society” it was one of my favorites as at that time I thought everything I did had good intentions... of course 'good intentions' at that time meant 'giving myself an advantage in life'... and I still saw shokushu as my prison having come from those intentions. The music was loud enough that there was no way I'd ever hear anything going on around me, and why did I need to? I was all alone and wasn't expecting visitors.

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:09 am

Post Re: Usual circumstances (For Aina)
Having just arrived at the school on the last plane my first impression of the school was that it was a strange one. First thing to mention was that the uniform was kind of....lacking, for something that is supposedly school issued. Secondly a portion of the older students I ran across on the way to the dorm office were no less then weird. They seemed overly nervous and cautious for some reason. Is there a bullying problem here or something? And thirdly, with this being the strangest in my mind, when I was getting my room assignment from the dorm manager she gave me the creepiest smile I had ever seen as she welcomed me. Well...enough of my complaints for now I should get to my room.

Following the small map the dorm manager gave me it wasn't too hard finding the room and standing in front of the door in my frilly white one piece dress I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. With no response, I turned the door handle and finding it unlocked swung the door open to be greeted by a loud blast of music flowing out of the previously contained space. Slightly surprised I stood stunned for a moment before looking inside and seeing someone sitting at one of the desks in the room. Not wanting to bother her by suddenly turning off her CD player I pulled my bags inside before walking over to her and tapping her on the shoulder. As I stepped back to give her room to turn around the back of my short heels caught against something on the floor and I fell right on my butt which made my dress ride up my thighs giving my roommate a clear view of my little white panties.

Oww... I said as I rubbed my sore butt not noticing my dress' situation or whether my roommate had noticed me or not.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk about starting a RP.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:12 am

Now, three things could snap me out of my usual trances as I worked on my radios. A natural disaster, burning myself with molten solder, and the voice of someone I didn't expect. In this case it was the latter along with a tap on my shoulder shortly beforehand. I turned in my swiveling seat only to be caught with the view of a somewhat short, and certainly very pretty blonde girl on the floor of my dorm room, with her dress up and her panties showing clear as day. Well, normally I wouldn't blue but, here I was in skin tight shorts without anything except a stiff sturdy sticker to keep it from riding up in front underneath, and a thin piece of cloth over my chest that was just thick enough to keep from showing anything in the cold air conditioned room and a pair of goggles... I was about two steps from naked and the way I sat with my legs open didn't help.

I sat like that for a moment or three with my mouth open and my eyes staring at her panties and I could just feel the blood slowly flowing straight to my face. It took exactly twenty six seconds for my mind and body to sync back up enough for me to react, my legs snapped Closed like a beartrap and my arms moved like lightning over my barely clothed chest.
“GAH?!?!? Who are you and what are you doing in my room?!?!?!”
I was embarrassed and panicked, not angry and my tone reflected that, of course I was sure so did the bright red blush in my cheeks. I'm sure anyone else would've done the same had they been in my situation right?

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:25 am

Although my butt was still sore the voice in front of me drew my attention forward and as I noticed where my dress was sitting I gasped pulling it down to cover my panties before looking up at my roommate. And as soon as I did a blush creeped across my face at the sight of her being barely clothed and trying to cover herself. Focusing on my roommate's face so as to try and avoid some embarassment for the both of us I said Um...I'm Aina. Aina Navarre. And I was assigned to be your new roommate. I looked down again for a moment at her valiant attempts to cover herself before looking to the side and adding I'm sorry I came in so suddenly. Not quite the way I imagined greeting you at all.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:49 am

“Roommate? Really? Why didn't they warn me I was getting a roommate today. It's like they're purposefully screwing with me like this up in that office damn it!”
I was a bit mad. Not mad at her of course; it wasn't her fault the staff decided not to tell me anything about something important like this. I closed my eyes and immediately turned my seat back around so I could sit comfortably again without having to cover up. I pointed to the dresser.
“I have a short dark purple dress with a black belt attached to it and a gold buckle in the dresser there, would you mind getting it for me Aina?”
I tried to calm down, tried to sound glad to see her, and honestly I was; being alone constantly wasn't my ideal of college anyway.
“Oh and I'm Lyndsey. Lyndsey Marie Tulon... It's nice to meet you honestly but, uhm, I kind of wish the circumstances hadn't been so white... I mean weird!!!”
The Freudian slip, making awkward situations ten times worse since 1901. I turned off my CD player then realizing it had been running without playing any more music for the last three or four minutes as I rubbed my eyes with my entire hand. As first impressions went, this was a probably the worst ever.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:04 am

"You might be right actually. When I was in the office the lady who gave me the room assignment had this really creepy smile. I don't know if she thought something would happen or what but still..." I said as I watched her turn back around, probably so that she wouldn't have to go through the trouble of covering herself to be comfortable. When the blue haired girl asked me to get her a dress out of the dresser I said "Okay." before standing up and brushing myself off. As I walked over to the dresser I made a mental note of my roommates name as I pulled the dress in question out but froze for a moment at Lyndsey's slip of the tongue.

"You saw?" I asked her embarassedly as I handed her the dress she asked for, my pale white face nearly bright red at the thought, and almost simaltaneously thought with Lyndsey, This has to be the worst first impression ever!

Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:48 am

I wasn't about to lie to her, Lying was one of those things that bugged me in private when I was going to be spending a lot of time with someone. Since we'd already had a pretty bad first meeting I wasn't going to do something stupid like make it worse. I took the dress without turning before throwing it on over her head before I'd finally stand to buckle the belt and stretch the shorts showing just a little from under the hem of the purple dress.

“yeah uhm, I didn't mean to look but, you were on my floor. It was just in my field of vision, that's all.”
I sighed a bit brushing down the dress a bit more before I decided to smile softly to Aina though it turned out to be more of a nervous one than anything. When I was happy with how tight my belt was I turned to face her more fully.
“Alright, no more need to be embarassed.” other than the fact I'm not wearing panties under my shorts but, she doesn't need to know that
With that said I stretched, cracking my knuckles.
"Lets uhm, try not to think too much about who saw who was wearing what."

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:07 pm

"Great..." I sighed, nervous about what would happen in the future if our meeting turned out like this. I waited for Lyndsey to finish putting on her dress smiling back at her when she turned to look at me. Nodding, I said "Alright. No more embarassment from this. And it would probably be best if we just tried to forget about the whole thing until we're used to living together. Agreed?" I extended my hand as a greeting, a formal handshake was a better way to start things off then what actually happened right?, and as I watched her stand up I asked "Well what should we do now? I just got off the plane here so I don't know much about the location of everything but if you want to stay here and talk so we can get to know each other thats okay too."

Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:54 am

“We can 'try' to forget about it for now, yeah sounds like a plan.”
I took her hand and shook with a friendly smirk on my face now as I took a look around our room for the moment as I pondered what we could do next. First thing that came to mind usually isn't the best to say but, it's what I went with.
“well, since you just got off the plane, how about we walk and talk. I show you the few places I've been so far and we see if there's anything you and me both want to do to help get to know each other. Sound good?”
It sounded like a good idea in my head and I didn't think it sounded that bad out loud either. I couldn't help but feel a kind of draw to this girl, it was a bit weird; was this how people felt when I gave them suggestions? I couldn't help but wonder.

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:02 am

"That sounds good to me. Lead the way." I said to Lyndsey before stepping aside to move my bags into an empty corner of the room and get out of her path to the door. As I did I asked her "This may be a strange question....but does this school seem overly strange to you? I haven't been here long but the uniforms seem like they were made for someone with a fetish and the older students I saw on the way here were acting weird." It wasn't something I'd normally ask someone I just met but strange details like that bothered me and I felt like Lyndsey might understand what I meant. Although feelings like that when I don't even know a person might be why my high school friends called me an airhead. Do I really lack common sense?

Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:40 pm

I walked to the door as soon as she'd moved her bags. When I heard her question I stopped to think for a second. Sure I'd noticed the occasional extremely nervous student some of them higher years than others and the uniforms were kind of short (well not so much on myself even if I hated mini-skirts anyway I had to admit they fit like normal mini-skirts on a girl my height).
“Well, yeah now that you mention it some of the students do act kind of weird, though mostly appears the newer girls though; Heard there's a sort of hazing rumor about monsters that attack students or some such thing... and the uniforms kind of make sense in the long run. It's a school with a focus on being prim and proper, they want you to learn to even have that stereotypical walk. Embarrassment does usually work as a motivator, if you don't walk right the school sees your panties.”
it was how I rationalized it anyway. Opened the door stretching a little.
“so lets walk and talk, what do you like to do in your spare time?”

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:18 pm

Moving to follow Lyndsey after she moved to the door I listened to her response to my question before replying "Monsters, huh? What kind of ridiculous rumor lover would make up something like that?" I paused a bit before adding my thoughts about the uniform saying "Prim and Proper? Well, I guess I could see something like that working but honestly some of the taller girls I saw on the way here seemed to be bursting out of their uniforms. Would that really be something a prim and proper school should want?"

After Lyndsey opened the door I followed her out into the hallway as I thought about her next question for a few moments before responding "Well my favorite sport to play during my free time is Tennis. As for other hobbies... Hmm, I'd say my two favorites would be reading and playing the piano. Actually, my piano teacher said I have quite the gift for the piano. What about you?"

Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:57 pm

“That's what I said when I first heard about the rumor. Guess every school has it's hazing rituals right?”
I laughed a bit as I led onward down the hall. The next question just made me shrug a little bit. A smile on my face as I looked back over my shoulder at her. “Hey, long as our uniforms aren't bursting at the seams or plaid I'm not going to complain all that much, might just let me end up in a smaller uniform if I do.”

Moving onward now down some stairs towards the exit of the dorms. My hands in my dress' pockets. “Alright, music room and library would mean we'd have to go put on the uniform. The gym though, there we can go change in the locker room into the gym clothes; which aren't 'that' bad, and I happen to like sports myself so there's that. Or I could show you the lobby with the few stores in it and what not and there's the beach, could walk through the woods and check out the pool too, pool has some hot tubs also.”

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:09 am

"I suppose they do. I never really had to deal with anything like that though..." I replied to Lyndsey, an overly cute expression on my face as I thought about it, and nodded in agreement at her mention of our uniforms. "Yeah. I doubt we'll have problems like that with the uniforms. Being short comes as an advantage sometimes I guess." I giggled slightly at my own comment as I followed Lyndsey downstairs towards the exit of the dorms.

As she spoke about where we could go next I thought about it for a moment before smiling at her and saying "How about we check out the gym? The plane ride was long and kind of boring so I'd like to get some exercise. We could also check out the pool if you aren't in the mood for other sports right now. What do you think?"

Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:02 am

I led Aina out of the dorms and along the path towards the gym, along the way I couldn't help but notice a few of the girls looking over at Aina, particularly curious was the couple kissing that broke it only to take a quick glance, course a couple of girls kissing in public wasn't normal either. But, I sort let it just slip passed my radar after it graced it for about half a moment.
“Gym it is then, Was looking for a reason to go sweat a bit! Been cooped up too much in my... our dorm lately building stuff.”
I meant my radio equipment really course I didn't have any reason to talk about it unless asked.
“You have the gym clothes already right?”

Karayah; The Gray Queen

Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next