View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Usual circumstances (For Aina) 

Post Re: Usual circumstances (For Aina)
As I followed Lyndsey out of the dorms and along the path towards the gym I couldn't help but notice the gaze of several girls looking at me the most notable of which were two girls kissing who stopped just long enough for a glance at me. Trying not to look back as they began kissing again I kept walking along with Lyndsey responding to her comment with "What was that you were building? I've never seen someone making electronics from scratch before." It was indeed true and I thought it was a good way to keep the conversation going as awkward pauses always made me feel more uncomfortable around new people.

When Lyndsey asked if I had gym clothes already or not I said "Um.... I think the dorm manager said she was busy so she left them in a box in the locker room. But if we can't find them I can just play a bit in my dress. It won't hurt it to get a little sweaty right?"

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk about starting a RP.

Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:05 pm

Post Re: Usual circumstances (For Aina)
“What was I building? Oh, it was a radio transmitter that I've been developing. It's really technical stuff but, more or less my design uses a building's copper wiring as an antenna, it's almost untraceable, been thinking the military might want something like this someday. It could be adapted for other applications, if it was hooked directly to a grid it would make it only traceable to within five hundred miles in a large scale. Of course, I'm doing it on a small scale so it'll only cover this one island if I were to use it.”

I did plan to use it, I was a DJ in my spare time and with so little entertainment on a small island in the middle of nowhere, I was sure a little uncensored radio would catch on pretty quick if I advertised some through some old school methods like clipping magazines and making letters out of them.
Aina's response to my question about clothes was met with a smirk.
“Yeah, nothing wrong with a llil' bit of sweat now and then, they have showers after all... though you might want to put on some shorts. So lets go then, I could do with a bit of a work out after a long day with the glasses pathing a circuit board”
my little warning was from the memory of her white panties earlier from when she was sitting on my floor, didn't need a sequel to that little episode now did we?

Xui Ta 'property of the A.D.D.'

Laele; quiet, proper girl

Alison V. Ryder: Endless font of energy

Karayah; The Gray Queen
20% less insane. Currently: debating options & ill

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2