View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 8:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 A new resident in the Dorms (for Amy) 

Post A new resident in the Dorms (for Amy)
Ishtar had just gotten back from classes. It had been a long day, but at least she didn't have a significant amount of homework for tonight. Fortunately the young woman also had the day off cleaning Vera's room, which was really rare for the blue haired student. So she was going to go to her dorm and crash for a while. As she headed up to her room she spotted a new girl moving in to her dorm room. Though Ishtar was still in her school uniform, she didn't hesitate to help out. Hello, you seem new here? Do you need some help?

I love to RP!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:53 am

Post Re: A new resident in the Dorms (for Amy)
"Hi! I just came here today." said Amy. "It's alright, I don't have much." Amy moved all of her belongings into the room, which weren't much, considering the fact that she had been a girl with no money on the streets only a day before. "So," she began turning back to Ishtar. "What is your name?" she asked. After a few moments of observing the blue-haired girl, she added, "You look as if you could use some sleep."

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:46 am

Oh, me. Well I am Ishtar. Ishtar Rocha. I have been at school here for a while. Ishtar was surprised to here that she needed some sleep, she didn't think she was that tired. I will be fine after a little dinner. Ishtar blushed and put her hand over her mouth as she realized she had made a breach of etiquette, Oh, I forgot to ask your name, Miss...

Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:02 pm

"I'm Amy. Nice to meet you, Ishtar." she said. "So, Ishtar, you said you've been here for a while. What do you usually do during free-time? I thought that we get a few hours break before dinner?"

Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:14 pm

It is a pleasure to meet you, Amy, the blue haired student said with a smile. Well I read books, sing and listen to music, and that also like trying out the latest fashions. I guess dinner can wait, I really forgotten what time of day it was.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:48 am

"Oh, you like trying out the latest fashions? Same here!" said the blonde student. "Unfortunately I've been living in some crappy hotels for the last few weeks, and to pay off the bills, I had to sell some of my clothes." she said. "I do have a few in-fashion clothes, though. I'd be happy to let you try them on." she added with a smile and went to the closet and took out a few cute-looking skirts.

Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:40 pm

Well if you like trying on some clothes, I have a big collection over at my dorm. Ishtar smiled at the blonde newcomer, Why do we not take some of your clothes over to my dorm and we can have impromptu fashion show between you and I. What do you say?

Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]