View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Meeting (for Valentine) 

Post Meeting (for Valentine)
Paige sighed softly to herself as she fell into one of the many comfy chairs in the common room. She had forgetten why moving somewhere new bothered her so much. It wasn't the meeting new people or being riped out of her comfort zone. It was the fact that everytime she moved she seemed to have more books. She could not explain how difficult and heavy moving so many books was. But then again her dad always did tell her she should come into the new age of time and get an e-reader or something. Though to her she still just loved the feel of a book in her hands.

She shifted into a more comfortable position in her chair as she pulled her latest book out of her backpack. The good news was that the school had an amazing library. Thousands and thousands of books to read. It was a dream come true for her. But she also knew the hiding behind her books would not make her any friends. Though for today that did not sound like a bad thing. There would always be time to meet someone new once she was in class. Though she also figured if someone was really interested they would still come and talk to her even if she was hiding behind her book. Either way the afternoon looked promising.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:23 am

Post Re: Meeting (for Valentine)
Valentine's a new girl around the campus, she didn't really get along with the other girls who makes fun of her sicne she's a flat chested. ''*Sigh*...Isn't there going to be anyone being friends to her..? Is a flat chested really bother that much..?'' Valentine thought and turn on her headset that rest on her ears for most of the day for some musics.

Valentine made her way to the common room wished to be left alone. At an instant Valentine entered the common room, she tripped herself and fell down. ''Oww..that hurts..'' She didn't realize there is another girl inside the common room.

PM me if you want to RP with me~(Still a newbie though :) )

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:36 am

Paige looked up from her book at the sound of a thump. Her eyes quickly scanned the room until they fell upon the girl on the floor by the door. She bit back a small giggle before she set her book down and went over to the girl. On her way over she noticed the girl was wearing head phones.

"Are you... Alright," she asked softly as she set her hand on the girls shoulder.

She was not good at this kind of thing. People in her books were always way better than her at this, but what was she to do? She couldn't just crouch down in the chair and hope not to be noticed. This was one of those times she felt she was needed.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:45 am

''Waaahh..o..oh..so..sorry..I didn't expect there's someone around here.'' With the girl's help her up she thank her with a bow. ''Th..thanks for helping me, um..you are?'' Valentine stare at the long black haired girl wearing spectacles..and a pair of...BREAST she got there.
W..wow..th..they're.. Valentine mumbled.

Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:51 am

Paige smiled as she nodded to the girl. She was not very good at this, but she did want to make friends so what better place to start than where she was.

"Don't worry, about it. I hope you are alright," she said as she watched the girl get her feet under her.

She pushed her glasses back into place as she tilted her head to the side. She could have sworn the girl had just mumbled something to herself. Though she was not sure what she was saying exactly. Something about wow something or other but she wasn't sure. So she shrugged it off and offered her hand to the girl.

"My name is Paige by the way, and you are," she asked with a smile.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:27 am

''Hi~ I'm Valentine. It's nice to meet you too, and thanks for the help earlier.'' She reply with a smile on her face.
''Is that a book you're reading? Wow what's the title of the book? What does the story says?'' Curiously Valentine keep asking questions to Paige, seeing that she's definitely an interesting girl to made as a friend.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:08 am

Paige smiled and nodded to Valentine. "Nice to meet you too, and yeah it is a book. The title is is Aureole by Caroe Maso. Poetry is what it is. I found it in the library earlier today," she said as she picked up her book again.

She flipped through the pages for a few minutes before offering it to Valentine. "It is a collection of many different poems that a teacher of mine showed me before I came here. She refered to them as sensual poetry. Meaning poetry that plays along the lines of sex to just relationships and ideas in general," she explained as she sat down and got comfy again.

Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]