View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 11:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 New...Again. 

Post New...Again.
Fionna vaguely paid attention during the tour of the school. She wished desperately that it was over. Or perhaps that she were more sociable, Anything that would have made this less boring.
It's going to be just like Berkely High....and California in general she thought with a dull pain in her chest, I'm going to hope and pray to make friends and that whole "find myself" BS, but end up holed up in the library. At least it's sizable here I suppose...
The woman giving the tour was laughing and talking to another person on the phone. She wasn't annoyed, although she should be. She was too focused on her mind wandering, particularly thoughts about how much she sucked. Although she also thought about how she wished her father could have dropped her off.
Not that it would have been fun on her part. He'd be too busy trying to sleep with every woman on the island.
Fionna hated that.
Was growing to hate him.
She didn't like hating him. Or anyone.
And yet, the feeling grew. Gnawed on her like a dog to a bone. She sighed, shaking it off and locking it away in the little box she kept inside.
I most certainly won't find friends here. Or love. Why? Because I'm an idiot who needs someone as damaged as I am. And that takes a lot. She smiled to herself and followed them to her dorm, said goodbye to her father, and opened her suitcase.
I don't even know what damn bunk to take..." she muttered to herself, and pulled out a book. It would help pass the time until she knew which bunk her roommate wanted.

Last edited by Ichikaze on Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:53 am

Post Re: New...Again.
(Open to roommate or whatever ;;;;; should have said that....)

Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:19 am

(Mind if I join? :))

Alynia stood outside her new dorm room, she was rather excited. This was going to be the first time she shared a room wtih anyone. Raising a jamd she knocked on the door three times. Then she paused. Why on earth was she knocking on her own room? Alynia fumbled around in her pocket for the room key. Opening the door with a soft click, Alynia peered shyly inside suprised to find that someone was already in there.

She greeted her roommate with a smile. "Nice to meet you" Alynia said quietly and gave her a shy, comforting smile. She wasn't used to meeting strangers. In most cases any stranger she met with was usually her father's business partners and their children who were either reserved as she was, or loud and obnoxious. "I'm Alynia, Alynia Evans." She said noticing her new roommate wasn't in the best of moods.

Alynia sat down on the bunk that was open putting her back down on the floor gently. She looked at the violet haired girl with an expression of childlike interest. "What's your name?"

Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:40 am

(Heck yeah, you can join! Asdfghjkl ....I just squealed xD;;)
Fionna was taken aback. She didn't expect a roommate so soon. Or one that seemed so...nice for that matter. She swallowed the lump that rose in her throat from the sudden fear of looking pathetic /cranky/stupid in front of another person. She held out her hand awkwardly and the girl shook it quizzically. "I'm Fionna Flynn. And before you ask, I swear to God my dad isn't Stan Lee." She added with a nervous giggle and then inwardly punhed herself for the stupid joke...
"Uh...t-take whatever bunk you want. I'm not picky." She squeaked.

Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:34 am

(Should we make a thread in the Dorms section then? XD;;; ASDFGHJKL. I HAVE A ROOMMATE. SRY. IM JUST....ERHMEGERD EXITED. ASDFGHJKL.)

Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:35 am

Alynia tilted her head sweetly. "Why would I think your father is Stan Lee?" (Comic book Stan Lee right? Though I'm not too sure what other Stan Lee is out there) she asked shaking Fionna's hand with a giggle. What an eccentric girl.

Alynia looked around the room, it was a great deal smaller than the room she had back at home. But the foriegness of it all was very exciting to her. The bed she sat on was very springy, not very comfortable, but Alynia liked it. Everything around her was so new, it was like an adventure. She was itching tower everything around her. Alynia walked into he bathroom peering into the shower. It was so strange that everything wasn't encrusted with gold.. She laughed again simply because she was happy.

Alynia spun around looking back at her roommate with a friendly smile. "Would you like to go get some lunch and get to know eachother?"

Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:13 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]