View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 2:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Perchange a Dirth of Memories? ( yes open to whomever) 

Post Perchange a Dirth of Memories? ( yes open to whomever)
The dorm room looked the same as it had always been from how she remembered the typical planning of mayhem that had happened at each of the desks within the room. A small little smirk slid across her face as those memories were the easiest to access for her right now. Ginny’s eyes slide about the room slowly, even the rubber sheets where still there. Her fingertips tightened upon her arms as she stepped within the overly familiar room that she had shared with those that she called “family” upon this island.

Her footsteps were light and deft; it did however look like there was one other inhabitant within the room. A slow hiss escaped from the clench of the lips as her fist balled up lightly as a rising shot of anger filled her chest unexpectedly. How dare someone else use this room when it had been her family’s for as long as she could remember before whatever had befallen all of them?

Of course, as she slid in the disjointed memories of the mayhem, even down to her grinding whatever chemicals she was trying in the various powders that usually precluded to her becoming an inhabitant’s fodder for their lust. The long length of honeyed brown was pulled back into a ponytail, showing off the black ink of her tattoo upon the back of her neck. A small sigh as she began to rummage throughout the room, finding her secret hiding place and then letting out a small scream of frustration. Everything had been taken, it seemed the room had been scrubbed and then sanitized if any other of the family had been allowed out of the Labs. Of course, she was following the rules as it had been within her time, as the dark blue shorts and the small baby doll tee-shirt along with the bare feet that was her usual out of regulation uniform.

Since the room had been scrubbed, that mean that plans and the weapons stash that had been hidden within the room were gone in the wind, that didn’t matter as they could be rebuilt over time if they were needed and warranted, which with the other unnatural inhabitants, that was a resounding yes. After making sure that there was nothing left within the room, her hand went over to the shelf that was hers by all rights as she grabbed the first notebook and read and then felt relieved that she had the right room since the notes was within her handwriting.

She began to read as she walked out into the main lounge of the dorm, and then sunk into one of the bean bags gracefully. She was ignoring the others that were lounging, doing school work or even playing upon the video games that were dispersed throughout the common room. She was making sure that she knew her biology work was still up to snuff. However, her attention span was short as another student walked by as the depths of blues looked up and she gave a wane smile along with a waggle of fingers. She had to be nice and social didn’t she?

Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:11 am

Post Re: Perchange a Dirth of Memories? ( yes open to whomever)
Vikky lifted her right hand waggled her fingers back at the person in the bean bag with a gleaming little smile on her face. She, too, needed to be most nice and social, especially when just randomly approaching a stranger. Vikky had just been right over there, breaking her way through a series of mathematical equations she didn’t completely understand and wasn’t getting anything done. It was simple to deduce that she shouldn’t have gotten into that study-session on her own, so it was simply to take a look around. Though, this person caught her eye by more reasons than simply that she was possibly more mathematically accomplished than Vikky was.

She was really pretty, with the long hair ordered in that nice ponytail and white skin. The type Vikky could imagine boys fawning over. Also, there was something to her movements and to the look of her, Vikky could imagine that she was rather physically capable. Vikky herself was confident in her physical status, which made the prospect of talking even more attracting. And finally, to top it off she was alone. All other people in the room seemed to be gathered into herds of friends (some reason why they all stuck together..?) so it was a lot more difficult trying to approach a whole group of strangers rather than just that one. And so, Vikky had gathered her courage and went over…

“Hello~” Vikky opened with, confident that she should be skilled enough to not appear completely strange. “I’m Vikky, I’m rather new here. So, um…” Oh, she wasn’t skilled enough. Still smiling, she ran out of things to say. “What are you reading?” Taking up the line on the absolutely first thing that came to mind, Vikky kept smiling socially. … Um. She’d think she was, anyway.

Vikky Nyberg <--- My definitely defiled character. Going to get worse though...
Andramica + Hibernator <--- Sex-obsessed android and pet.
Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Mica Sanders <--- Alien Huntress with a bounty on her hea- body.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

I shouldn't need to say that I can be PM'd into roleplay at places~

Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:24 pm

Ginny lifted her head from the reading that she was doing as she looked up at the student who had introduced herself. The soft clipped British accent although homogenized by the accents of the others she had lived with her first few years of the school, it was slight. Hello, I’m Ginny. Its okay we were all new once. Her voice trailed off slightly as she said this, as a vague memory of her first night swam forward within her mind, but then she shook her head which sent the wavy tresses to jiggle.

I’m rereading my notes from my pre-graduate days which I studied molecular biology. I am making sure that I’ve not missed too much since I’ve been indisposed and trying to figure out a proper thesis for a dissertation. The smile upon her face grew wider as she spoke of her passion for the sciences. The pale cerulean scanned upwards as she also noticed that you were fit for one of the students here. Ginny was used to some socially awkwardness, as she had the same problems, probably stemming more from the fact of the unnatural inhabitants plus her familial life before the island. However, she could project the shell that she was more social than she was.

She has also noticed what table you had come from and the fact that you had left whatever it was that you were working upon there instead of bringing it over. Her hands gracefully draped the composition notebook over that taut plateau of her belly, which was peeking out from underneath that purple baby doll tee. She had attracted the attention of men within her former life, life before Shokushu, however here it was a different type of attraction.

So Vikky, what are you studying within this university for woman, if you mind me asking? Her hand came as she pushed a few small wisps of her bangs to the side with her right hand, you would see the only mar to her flesh was a long jagged scar upon her right bicep, although the delicate artwork of leaves, ivy and vines that made the pentagram was her own artistic ability, so she would never call that a mar upon her skin.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:47 am

Oooh. Good. Good first reaction. Ginny had introduced herself. That should mean that Vikky should have been able to get past the first step. Now it was simply to move on to befriending, talking happily, get a good contact and finally take profit in the shape of either newfound information or potentially help with her homework. Either way, she was fine. Actually, Vikky was fine with simply talking too. Simply talking to someone like this can never be a miss~

“Oh…?” Ginny’s choice of words was… well, they told a potential story of their own. Vikky was pretty sure she was helpless should she attempt the field of molecular biology, but the girl became somewhat more… more. Vikky wasn’t sure if she had simply heard her say something she hadn’t, but… “Indisposed…?”

In return for her interest, Vikky received interest in return. It wasn’t quite yet noticeable if it was just common courtesy interest or genuine interest. To return that, Vikky smiled and responded. [and I certainly should have known what she was studying to before this, buuuut…] “I’m currently studying to be a coach / manager for someone. It seemed like a suitably fun job for me.” That her boyfriend was, as far as she knew, become a sportsman kind of helped that decision. “Of course, I’m somewhat sportily inclined, myself, so. Though, the subject contained more math than I’d have thought it would…” Vikky giggled at her own little problem, serving herself as potential target for amusement while putting a hand behind her head to indicate her position.

Squanian <--- Squidian squid of Squidiness. And tentacles. And giant teethed mouths.
Samantha, Narelle, Mayra and Eliza <--- Four friends who came to Shokushu together.

Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:28 am

“Everything has a bit of math within it” Ginny stated. “However some subjects have less within it.”

A small blush crept up upon Ginny’s cheeks as she knew that you had heard her right, however she wasn’t about to state more upon the indisposed comment. Not everyone had a chance to go visit the N.I.C.E labs no that was reserved for the more bothersome students. And Ginny had always been one of those.

She chose to breach a subject that not many would breach upon this island; however she was one of those who thought that the students needed to be more aware of them. “There have always been attacks of some nature, have you been the favorites of any of these so called attacks?”

With that stated, she leaned back within the chair, wondering if maybe she had lost too much within those experiments that had happened. The filigreed lashes of her butterflied touched her cheeks as the very hazy moments of lucidity that she had experience was at the brink of her mind, however fractured that was from the repeated attacks upon her persona.

In all she was interested in knowing you, since her sisters were gods knows where within the universe and most likely serving the highest bidder with their charms.

Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:33 pm

“So I noticed... heh-heh...” That was Vikky’s only comment to the math-thing while she gave a little helpless smile showing how deeply in trouble she was with the next mathematical monster that lied in wait within her text-book…

Ginny suddenly spoke of attacks. Attacks… attacks. She didn’t define what kind of attacks, but it instantly snapped into Vikky’s mind. Her entire being froze into place, and her happy expression instantly changed into one of chock, fear and doubt. Not fear for Ginny, fear for what she suddenly said. “You-you’re not supposed to…!” You’re not supposed to talk about such things. Not breach that subject. But… it slowly dawned on Vikky. The reason Ginny had been indisposed… it was Vikky who had breached that subject first by asking about that…

Vikky’s expression changed to one of guilt as she bent her head forward a bit, looking down into the floor. “… Yeah…” Yeah. This body was stained. It… it really was. Vikky could have spent a moment recalling that time, but decided against it… “… I’m sorry…” I’m sorry if I forced you to recall something horrible, was what Vikky was trying to say. But… it cut there. Somehow, it became difficult for Vikky to talk, and she felt herself blush lightly in embarrassment. Then… she just stood there…

Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]