View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 1:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 The Noble Art of Fisticuffs (for Camryn Portman) 

Post Re: The Noble Art of Fisticuffs (for Camryn Portman)
(I'm sorry it took so long. Honestly I been wanting to reply for the past 4 weeks but I keep forgetting at the last minute -.- I'll try to post faster.)

I took the water bottle and drank a bit from it. It tasted a bit funny, but I ignored it and drank some more. At this point just need more fluids in my body. After taking some sips, I rolled the bottle back to Kite and smiled, "Thanks Ms. Kite." Laying back down on the mat, and started to think. Would Kite know anything about my sister? It was worth asking at least right? Apparently Dawn's influence on campus reached pretty far, so maybe she knows her too.

"I got a question for you... Did you know Dawn Portman by any chance?" It was a long shot but if she did, maybe I can get some information. I wasn't doing much right now anyway, well both of us wasn't I mean... Though the funny water really started to kick in. There was a huge rush of adrenaline but my body still lagged behind because of the bruises and damage from the fight I had with Kite. My guess was, probably sugar plus some more to jump start your body weather you liked it or not. Which was... not my thing but water is water right? Sitting up now, but still hurting, "I'm... sort of related to her and trying to find somethings about her on campus." I gave a very visible sigh while sitting on the mat, tilting my head to the side to think for a little bit.

Camryn Portman, Dawn's younger sister.
Camryn's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6262

Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:59 pm

Kite's nose wrinkled briefly in consternation, "Have i really gotten old enough to rate a 'ms'?" She considered it briefly with a short bark of laughter, "Maybe i have at that."

She takes a long pull from the bottle as she sits up, being somewhat careful as she hurls herself down memory lane. Too many places to get mugged there, no glasses rosy enough to change that. "Knew of her, at least. Well enough i mistook you for her at first. Pretty sure she knew more about me than i did about her. She definitely didn't spend as much time in medical or the basement as i did, not that either of those would be hard."

Suddenly Kite looks at Camryn sharply, worriedly, "Oh fuck, i didn't give you a concussion, did i? You mentioned being Dawn's little sister just before our bout..."

Special Agent Delivery - An intensely customizible package

Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:43 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Oh ya.. I am sort of her little sis. She... is actually back home and is all good apparently. But you ever get that feeling someone isn't telling you something? Or like they are holding something back for your safety? I'm kinda wondering what she was holding from me. I guess... being here isn't really helping her much." Not that I have expected this campus to turn out like this. No idea how bad this campus really was until I got here but who would have? Though I have tried my best to stay safe but there is only so much you can do.

When I found out the truth about the campus, through my own experiences, I finally understood why Dawn was so hesitant to allow this. But I also knew that she told me I could do something about it, maybe if I found my way home, there will be a way to expose the campus some how. Finally understood why she wanted me to find her journal, because she recorded a lot of her experiences on campus and it would be rather damning for the campus if it got out. So that's why she was hiding it. But one problem persists. How would I know if this journal is the real thing or not? Based on all I have heard and read, the campus is full of tricks and evil...

"Oh no I'm fine. A bit sore, which is rare but hey new experiences huh? Believe it or not, I'm the better fighter between my sister and I. I taught Dawn and got her into it... you know because of her personality and all that. She isn't the best at defending herself and all that. I'm just... trying to figure out what to do now you know?"

Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:14 pm

*bump*

Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4