View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 4:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Faith moves in (Open) 

Post Faith moves in (Open)
Faith lugged her bags up the stairs, straining with their weight. She paused momentarily, sitting down and wiping her brow.

On the plus side, it didn't look like there were many people around here at the moment, so she wouldn't have to try and block out their thoughts. This telepathic power was a real curse sometimes.

She heard a creaking of stairs and looked up.

(open for anyone to join :lol: )

Fri Sep 07, 2007 2:56 pm

Mako was walking slowly down the stairs, but she stopped sensing someone was already there. She stepped very carefully, but the creaking continued. Seeing it was only a girl with her luggage, she sighed heavily in relief and cleared her throat. " Hello. . ." She said softly, being extremely shy around people she barely knew, and. . .Being new to the school made it even worst, but this girl seemed to be new also so it was a little relief for her.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:49 am
Profile YIM

"Oh, hello there" She smiled, waving gently after setting a bag down. "I'm Faith," She was very out of breath, having heaved these bags up most of the stairs. "What's your name?"

Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:46 pm

"So you're saying; If i double the force and change this from x to the ninth power to x to the 17th power I'll have to proper formula?"

I felt just a bit strange now as I talked to the flower in the pot in my hand calculating the variables quickly before I nodded to the plant lightly rubbing the stem slightly with a laugh.

"I never thought a venus flytrap was that smart, Glad I got a chance to talk..."

I said turning to corner to continue my walk up the stairs before seeing a couple of girls on the stairs; I was guessing they were about as knew as I was but, I found it a bit disheartening that I had been talking to a plant as I looked to them.

"Uhh... hi... Umm... Jessica says hello as well...""
I said pointing to the venus flytrap; a leaf on it's stem seemed to flutter slightly.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:04 am

Mako turned around just as she was about to answer and looked at the Plant-talking girl, she smiled cheerfully glad to meet more and more people. " Well , Faith, I'm Mako. Faith and Jessica nice to meet you both." Mako moved quickly to help Faith with her heavy bags and tried pulling but they only moved about two inches from the floor.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:09 am
Profile YIM

I looked to the flytrap and nodded placing her in the window near a window box and waved to it. Happy that she had finally found a place to sit comfortably.

"Need some help?"
I offered reaching into my long skirt's pockets my thick red sweater definitely out of place with the weather as was my red berrta I pulled from my pockets a few items. I glanced at them and shook my head deciding it would be better to just use my one strength to assist. Without waiting for a response I knelt down and lifted a couple bags on to my shoulders

"Lead the way."

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:15 am

Mako looked at the plant and back at Erica, nodding to her answer. Help would be nice, she thought and looked at Faith not knowing where she was heading. " Uhm. I don't know where. . Really." She looked at Faith.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:45 am
Profile YIM

"That would be fantastic, thank you," Faith smiled, picking up two of her bags. "It's not far now, just two more storeys and should be the first one on the left."
She began to walk up the stairs, "Thank you very much, I swear I'd have fallen apart if I had to carry these things even further." She laughed nervously.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:06 am

"I know the feeling; When I got here I was carrying like twelve bags, I'm not sure how I managed it even with the precise balance calculations i did when I packed."
I laughed slightly nodding once more to the plant as I turned to leave her there to help with the bug problems of the school.
"Why not tell me a bit about yourself?"

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:09 am

"Oh, of course!" The girl smiled. "My names Faith, I just arrived here... Although... I'm not entirely sure that I know where here is."
She looked a little confused.
"Do you know much about this place? I could really do with a guide..."
She smiled, a bit embarrassed.

Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]