View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 4:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 First Year Hi Jinks (For Makenna) 

Post First Year Hi Jinks (For Makenna)
The Transport to Shokushu had finally landed nearby the school complex. As the students new and innocent stepped out all in varying body shapes, hair colours and eye colours. As the all girl students stepped out being greeted by members of the faculty. One such girl smiled with simple Blonde hair and a rather lovely body shape, she approached one of the faculty who called out her name as Amber Archibald as she smiles brightly been welcomed to the school. She nodded once she received her dorm room key and was directed to the location of the dorms, thanking the guide as she stepped into the dorms.

It would take her a few minutes to find her dorm, number 32 as she smiles using her key to unlock the door and stepping inside. Greeted to a rather normal looking dorm, two bedrooms a shared bathroom a small kitchen and living room for private studying as she smiles lightly carrying her bags as she put them down. All that contained was her special books as she put them in her bedroom putting away her clothing and special outfits as she giggles closing the closest door.

"Oooh...this is going to be a great day!" Amber cheered her arms in the air in joy..

Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:24 am

Post Re: First Year Hi Jinks (For Makenna)
Soon after the first Shokushu transport began to leave the dock, the second transport for first quarter came steaming in. Faculty could be seen, running about here and there making sure everything was in order. The humming and whirring of large machinery could be heard throughout the transport as large doors open. A large torrent of girls poured from the openings, the staff moving from student to student to pass out dorm keys and other supplies, as well as give instructions and schedules. However, if one were inside the ship in the passengers areas, they would soon spot a young, thin blonde girl with two long pony tails, wearing a simple white blouse with a light pink skirt; still sleeping soundly... perhaps because of the sleeping drugs the girls were given on the way there, unbeknownst to them of course.

Makenna, always having been a heavy sleeper when she managed to actually get any, awoke with a start as she felt a tapping on her shoulder. Jumping in her seat, she opened her eyes to see a somewhat intimidating older woman. Upon further examination, it appeared as if she was one of the faculty members here...

"Hey you! Missy! You have to wake up now! The transport has reached its final destination!" she said in that one of voice one would expect to her from a perturbed mother.

Makenna groggily rubbed the sleep from her eyes, standing up out of her seat, albeit somewhat shakily. A throbbing pain immediately started in her head, but it subsided as she walked off the ship, having been informed by the lady that her bags had been taken for inspection and would be waiting outside her dorm room.

As she walked off there was only one faculty member left, concernedly shouting, "Makenna? Makenna Larsen?" Spotting Makenna she quickly put on her best fake smile and walked up to the disoriented girl. "Are you Makenna Larsen?"

Her head finally clear of that awful throbbing, Makenna managed to squeak out, "Um... yes that's me."

"Oh thank the Lord!" the woman responded. She quickly handed Makenna a key ring with two keys, a map, and a pamphlet; explaining that those were the keys to her room, and a map and pamphlet about the campus and all of its features and amenities. She also explained that normally she would show her around, but because Makenna had gotten off the ship late, she was going to be late for some other duty and could not. With that, the woman quickly walked away, leaving the blonde standing there by herself.

As she looked around to gain her bearings, Makenna thought to herself, Wow... this place really is beautiful... I could get used to this! however on the outside she didn't look quite so pleased. With that, she slowly began to walk in the direction of her dorm room, taking in the view as she went in no real hurry.

When she finally found her way to her dorm building, and eventually to right outside the front door of her room, it had already been two hours since the first transport had landed. As she approached her door, Makenna smiled, her bags right outside the door as the lady had said. Pulling out the keyring and sliding one of the keys into the lock she tried the door, but it wouldn't budge. Frowning Makenna tried the other key, which turned in the lock, much to her relief.

After unlocking the door, she pulled the key out and pocketed it, grabbing a couple of her bags. Opening the door, she immediately frowned as the first thing she saw was a suitcase she didn't recognize at all in the middle of her room; the woman having forgotten to have mentioned that she would be having a roommate...

Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:14 am

Amber hummed a tune as she quickly cleaned up around the place having seen some thin amount of dust already before she headed into the kitchen. She began making some tea thankfully there was some supplies around for that as she sighed softly. "Okay girl...you can do this..." Amber whispered to herself staying calm and collected as the tea kettle would boil and automatically switch off when the water was ready. As she headed into the shared bathroom and began putting some bathing stuff as well as her toothpaste and toothbrush into a nearby cup used to hold them.

"Hmm looks like I'm almost done...just gotta unpack my.." She started heading into the lounge before the door opened up and she saw a rather cute looking girl with blonde hair wearing a nice blouse and skirt as she smiles and calmly headed out seeing her as she approached her suitcase.

"Oh hey there, this is a surprise I was expecting you sooner," Amber said having been awake she had been told about a room-mate as she smiles brightly at Makenna. "So anyway we should get names out of the way, names Amber Archibald," she said offering a hand for a shake.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:45 pm

Makenna almost jumped out of her skin when right after she opened the door another woman came out of the other room and started talking. Thoughts of there must be a mistake and what the hell is she doing in my room flying through her head. A quick scan of the room revealed that most of the other girls belongings had been established in their places... was that tea she smelled?

Once she had gotten her bearings, her eyes moved towards the "intruder"... or was she the intruder? Eyes roaming her up and down, she offhandedly admired her body in her brain, eyes trailing over her frame. With a start she realized the other girl was speaking, and the she was being quite rude!

Her brain quickly remembering what the other girl had said, Makenna responded, "Um... Expecting me? I wasn't told you were going to be here, or that I was sharing a room... Amber Archibald." Pausing to collect herself, "I'm sorry, that came out rude. I'm Makenna Larsen, pleased to meet your acquaintance." While of course she was trying to be polite, all one had to do was look at her face to notice that Makenna was not relishing the prospect of sharing a room with a stranger, no matter how attractive they were. Hoping to limit the conversation, the shy Makenna started bring her bags inside, noticing the empty room on the other side as she began to roll her bags in that direction.

I hope she is at least a nice person... Makenna thought as she hoped that for now at least the girl wouldn't be persistent in having a conversation. Not that her hope was realistic...

Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Amber smiled softly at her new arrival and watched her reactions spotting those roaming eyes and smiled. Her pride of her womanly form was nice she was wearing the school's uniform for now. Hugging her D cup chest and lovely shapely hips, she looked hourglass like and perfect just like most if not all the girls at this school. "Nice to meet you Makenna Larsen," Amber said with a soft bow of her head in greeting before letting the shy girl head to the other empty bedroom as she sighed.

"That went well...guess she didn't hear about the room arrangements.." Amber said as she picked her final suitcase up and walked with it into her bedroom setting it on the bed and opening it up and smiled heading to her door to shut it as she smiled, "By the way there is some tea in the kitchen if you want a nice hot drink," she called out before shutting her door calmly looking in her suitcase, inside was her very special outfit as she grins calmly putting it away for now as well as some books on what seemed to be called 'potion brewing' and such other magical looking books as she giggles.

"Can't wait to see if the Library has anything unique to see.." She giggles as she puts her magical stuff away sliding them under her bed mostly before heading out to the kitchen to check on the tea.

Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Makenna gave a sigh of relief, glad that the other student decided not to pursue her as she wheeled her suitcases into her room. Setting them down in a line against one wall. Opening all of them except for one smaller one, she began to unpack her clothes, hanging them up along with her uniforms in the closet. She was honestly surprised at how much space she had in the room, particularly concerning storage space like the closet.

After hanging up her clothes, she began to put belongings and personal effects throughout her room, books on her bookshelf, family mementos and alarm clock on her nightstand. She quickly ducked out of her room to place her toiletries in her bathroom, making sure to leave Amber's items undisturbed. To finish it all off, she placed her childhood teddy bear on her pillow, smiling softly to herself.

Now that she was completely unpacked, she put her suitcases away in the closet, still leaving the last smaller one to the side.

The smaller suitcase, about the size of two decently sized backpacks, had a bright white tag on the front surface reading, "Private. Please do not open." Makenna quickly slide that suitcase under her bed, her cheeks turning a slight pink hue as she thought about the contents.

Banishing such thoughts, Makenna inspected herself in her mirror. Satisfied that she had not messed up her hair or anything else while unpacking, not that one could over mess up two ponytails, despite there length; Makenna opened the door to her room once more, stepping out into the shared "common" space.

Noticing the other girl moving about the kitchen, she smiled meekly and asked, "Is the tea still warm?"

Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:51 pm

Amber smiled as she entered the kitchen hearing the click of the electric kettle finishing it's work as she calmly began putting down cups and some tea bags slipping into the glasses. She reached for the sugar before noticing her room mate arriving back into the common room and smiles. "Yep it's just finished heating up, Sugar or none? And with or without milk?" she asked as she filled her cup and Makenna's with the hot water stirring the tea bag's contents around humming a tune.

Once she got her cup with 3 sugars and milk done she would go about Makenna's order enjoying the peace and quiet for now as she headed into the common room a pair of normal chairs and a desk were the furniture as she calmly put her cup infront of Makenna and took a seat herself. Calmly sipping her cup as she glanced at Makenna with a smile. "So anything you wish to know about me? I would like to know my Room Mate more?" she asked.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:44 am

Makenna smiled softly at the Amber's request for how she likes her tea, appreciative of the kind gesture as she had figured she would have to make her own. The sunlight streamed through the open window on the wall behind the chairs, cause her golden hair to glitter and shine as she answered the question, "With just a little bit of sugar, thank you!"

As Amber went about making her order, Makenna sat down in one of the chairs, looking out the window. The view was spectacular, the dorm over looking the grassy fields and the ocean; the forest also being able to be scene off to the right. She smiled as the glittering blue waves gently rose and fell along the sand, small songbirds flying around and chirping at one another. I could get used to this... she thought to herself.

When Amber handed her a cup of tea, she smiled her thanks and muttered a soft thank you. However, she regretfully took her eyes off the marvelously peaceful view as she heard Amber talking. Taking a sip of her tea, surprisingly made just how she liked it (usually people added too much sugar even though she says just a little bit), Makenna awkwardly scrambles mentally for something to say, having not given her roommate much other than hoping to dodge a conversation just like this one. Sighing mentally she thinks, I really need to stop avoiding people like this... she hasn't done anything wrong to me...

Still trying to think of something to say, she decides to go with the truth, "Oh... I haven't given it a lot of thought. Not that you did anything wrong of course. I just haven't thought about it." Blushing slightly in embarrassment.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:22 am

Amber chuckled lightly as she watched Makenna having seen her admiring the view. "It is pretty isn't it," she said to break the ice smiling at Makenna her smile looking so pretty as she grins. "Doing school work at a beautiful tropical looking island...I can't wait to try on a Bikini when I get the chance," She grins. "Anyway I'll tell a little about myself, names Amber Archibald as you know, I'm front England, I like sweets, and magic tricks," she said making sure not to say true magic as she glanced at Makenna.

"What about you Makenna? Any hobbies?" she asked softly looking so adorable and cute but her D cups also made her sexy too. Her smiling lips calmly sipping her tea as she looked at Makenna scanning her calmly with her eye. Seeing the girl unable to think of anything to ask as she chuckles, "How about you tell me about yourself?" She asked sipping her tea again calmly.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:48 am

Makenna couldn't help but smile at the thought of Amber in a bikini, her pale creamy legs and stomach all exposed... I really need to stop this daydreaming! Besides, she probably doesn't swing that way anyways... she thought. Listening to Amber talk about herself, she thought that magic tricks seemed an odd sort of hobby for a girl her age, but to each their own. It made sense that her last name was Archibald, being from England and all.

Despite trying to stop, Makenna found herself continuing to admire Amber's body. Her cute smile, long blonde hair similar to her own, long beautiful legs, eyeturning breasts... this girl really was quite the 'looker', so to speak. Makenna bit down on her tongue, not enough to bleed, but enough to hurt, trying to distract herself from oogling the girl in front of her. To busy herself, she smoothed out her own white skirt, suddenly realizing just how short it was. When sitting down, almost all of her legs were visible! It was warm though, which is the excuse she told herself for her skirt.

Realizing that the other girl had asked about her, she subconsciously scooting back in her chair and folded her arms over her own B cup breasts and slouching somewhat, assuming a much more closed position without really realizing it, not really wanted to share with this girl. While she seemed nice enough, she knew from experience that things always end poorly when you get too close. Maybe she could be friendly with this girl without sharing too much...

Deciding to stick with things superficial, much like the other girl had done, she finally responded, "Oh... I'm really not all that interesting. I find that I enjoy my studies and reading... a few extra curricular activities I like... you know." Hoping that Amber wouldn't press her.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:36 am

Amber just smiled softly as she watched her room mate admiring her form. As she crossed her arms under her chest making the pair of D Cups stand out more as she sipped her tea one more time and sighed softly in enjoyment. "It's fine that's enough for now, we just met and we're gonna be spending years together no doubt at this school, we can chat many times," She said calmly.

"But I think you'd also look cute in a bikini yourself," she giggles with a soft wink to tease her, before returning to her tea finishing off the last of the drink before she stretched her arms out lightly, "Lucky for us classes don't start for another a few days for us to settle in, so you want the bathroom first?" She asked calmly as she stood up heading to her bedroom for now.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:40 am

Makenna breathed a sigh of relief when the girl chose not to continue to ask about her, visibly relaxing as her inner nervousness dispelled. The perverted side of her noticed how the girl's breasts stood out much more with her arms crossed like that... maybe she was doing it on purpose? No... that couldn't be right.

At Amber's compliment Makenna's face turned bright pink, not used to hearing such compliments from beautiful women such as herself. Was that... a wink? ...No... you're imagining things Makenna! Snap out of it already! she thought.

When the other girl offered to let her have first use of the shower she smiled. "Thank you!" Makenna replied, finishing her tea as well. Setting the mug down she went back to her room to grab some clothes to change into after her shower.

Slipping from her room to the bathroom, clothes and a towel in hand, Makenna closed the door and turned on the water, turning the handle to a setting that seemed like it would be comfortable. Sliding her skirt down her legs she set it on top of the counter neatly next to her set of new clothes; the skirt soon being covered by her blouse, followed by her bra and panties. Makenna stood there in the complete nude, waiting for the water to warm up. Testing the water, it was still cold. Frowning she turned the setting up a bit more and waited a moment.

Finally the shower was warm enough to enter. Climbing in, Makenna sighed pleasantly as the feeling of the warm water running over her skin helped her to relax and calm her nerves.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:47 am

Amber seeing those pink cheeks of Makenna chuckled lightly at how adorable her room mate as she smiled more before calmly deciding on a little...investigation. Once the shower was on and loud Amber headed towards the bedroom of Makenna's. Curious about her room mate while she had a chance to do some investigation as she glanced around seeing normal looking clothing and such things.

"Alright sweetie let's see what your all about.." She said softly as she looked over the desk and any closet in the bedroom. As Amber didn't seem to find anything interesting as she peeked under the bed and noticed a box hidden under them before smirking. "Hmm a secret huh...well I'll find out later.." She teases having found something interesting as she headed back out returning to her bedroom.

Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:39 am

Makenna took much longer in the shower then usual, basking in the relaxing warmth of the water. She spent a considerable amount of time just standing in the flow of the water before she remembered she was actually supposed to be cleaning herself, and that someone was waiting for the shower to use after her. Quickly applying some of her shampoo to her hair, strawberry scented, before lathering it in, she went about the process of washing her lengthy hair, which went down to the small of her back. Once finished with washing her hair and soaping her body, she stepped back under the water flow to rinse herself off.

Getting out of the shower and drying off, she thought she heard a sound from her room as she put some clothes on, consisting of a pale blue pair of shorts and a simple Tee shirt of a similar color (of course she had also put on her bra and panties). Once her hair had been sufficiently brushed and blow-dryed, she put it back in her trademark double ponytail and opened the door of the bathroom and stepped out; followed by a thick cloud of steam from the hot shower.

Calling out to Amber as she stepped out, "I'm finished!"

Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Amber calmly undressed inside her bedroom slipping the uniform off as she grins to tease poor Makenna wrapping a towel around her just enough to expose some cleavage as she smirked, she'd investigate that mystery box in the future. Hearing her room mate call out she stepped out wearing only her towel. "Thanks sweetie," She giggles letting Makenna stare at her cleavage and her smooth legs barely hidden by the towel as she approached the bathroom door and shut it closed.

Amber snickered in joy at any reaction Makenna gave before stepping into the shower and turned it on already nice and hot for her as she began washing herself running shampoo and shower gel all over her body and hair to get her nice and washed up thinking more about her new school life...

Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next