View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 1:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 First Year Hi Jinks (For Makenna) 

Post Re: First Year Hi Jinks (For Makenna)
Makenna's eyes widened as the other girl stepped out of her room. It was fortunate that Makenna was already clear of the bathroom door, otherwise she might have been standing in Amber's way as she stared at her. She couldn't help herself, eyes wandering all over the other girl's body. What's a girl supposed to do when confronted with something so tempting?

When Amber shut the door to the bathroom, Makenna snapped out of her stupor, immediately turning a deep red, knowing that the other girl couldn't have missed her stares. Mentally kicking herself for being so weak and not resisting the temptation, Makenna retreated back to her room. She needed something to keep her mind off the other girl, and all the dirty things she wished to do to her. Images of Amber accidentally dropping the towel... Amber on top of her on Makenna's bed...

Mentally hitting herself once more, she walked over to her bookshelf and grabbed a random book from the small collection she had brought, flopping on her bed and beginning to read; desperate to distract herself lest she start up... 'other' activities. On the first day no less!

Reading the title page, she smiled as she had picked out an old favorite, A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle. Turning the page, she began to read, her head propped up on a pillow, a long golden ponytail off to each side, her legs bent with her knees up, feet crossed over one another.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:33 am

Amber smirked as the warm waters cascaded down her beautiful body as she rubbed her breasts lightly. Soaping herself up as she hummed a soft tune while washing and rinsing her body of any sweat she had on her before calmly she turned off the shower calmly. Stepping out and using her towel to dry off using some hair dryers around to dry her hair up grinning hugely at the fun she was having. Before calmly putting her towel back on her for now and stepped outside the bathroom. Sadly her room mate wasn't around as she headed back to her bedroom before she began putting some random clothing on and to further tease her poor roomie. She put on a Bikini top and some short shorts including a thong that could be seen despite the shorts on as she hums a tune heading into the common room and reading one of her normal books.

"Hmm...let's see.." She muttered reading over the magic text book filled with many potion ingredients which she luckily kept in supply for now though she'd had to go find some in the forests soon. Some of the spells were mostly sexual or body oriented...some that increased body shapes, some about activating pleasuring receptors in the body to make sexual touching more...arousing.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:03 am

By the time she heard the shower turn off from the bathroom, Makenna had already finished the first two chapters of her book! She had always been a fast reader... By this point she had already changed positions in her bed while reading; now lying on her front, her legs straight out behind her as she propped herself up with her elbows, the book resting on her pillow beneath her eyes as she read.

Makenna decided that staying in her room was probably for the best, who knows how else she would embarrass herself or what she thought would scare off her assuredly straight or uninterested roommate. Blissfully ignorant of what her beautiful roommate was planning she continued to read her book, the sunlight from the window now beginning to wane as the day drew on. Makenna hadn't realized how late in the day it was when she had gotten of the transport...

Growing uncomfortable she changed positions yet again, now laying completely on her back once more, holding the book over her head.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:39 am

"Hmm let's experiment.." Amber giggles as she heads to her bedroom with the book in hand having brought with her some small kettle like burning equipment as she put a pot onto it with some water and began pooling some ingredients into it and calmly stirring it grinning as she watches as the water bubbles and turns into a Pink colour, she'd store this for later. Giggling as she poured it into a beaker she kept with her and headed to the kitchen to put the pink liquid into the fridge for now to keep it nice and cool as she sighed softly closing her bedroom door for now as she glanced at the door to her roomie. Before grinning and approached the door and lightly knocked on it.

"Hey Makenna, want any snacks or something to drink?" Amber asked as she was planning on making more tea for now to calm herself from her little exploring of the bedroom of her roommate...and tonight maybe she'd find out what is in that box.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:01 am

As Makenna lay on her bed, content with her reading, she smelled something odd. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but it definitely smelled like something was cooking. Fighting off her curiosity, she figured she probably shouldn't be nosy. Especially considering the fact that she wasn't really keen on the other girl becoming nosy herself and discovering what lie under her mattress.

While reading, Makenna couldn't help but feel a little homesick already, missing her mothers. The poor lesbian couple was probably worried sick over their daughter going off to a school where she couldn't come home to visit... She wished she had a phone or something that would let her hear her parents voices again. Sighing with a tinge of melancholy, Makenna continued reading from where she left off before she got distracted by her wandering thoughts.

She didn't get far, however, as she heard a light knock at her door followed by the sweet voice of her roommate, asking her if she'd like a snack or something to drink. She really is such a nice girl... I wish I didn't embarrass myself around her. I can't really say no though...

Letting out an almost inaudible sigh, Makenna got up, checking the page number where she left off in her book and committing it to memory before setting it down. Who needs bookmarks anyways?

Walking over to her room door, she opened it, her face turning the slightest pink as she found herself standing before her roommate. Giving a soft smile she responded, "Well... I haven't really eaten anything at all today, or at least not that I can remember..."

Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:00 am

Amber smiled as she heard her room mate's feet moving as the girl stepped out and looked her up and down with admiring eyes looking her all over. "Awesome I know some good old british snacks I know how to make," Amber grins allowing Makenna to see the outfit her room mate was wearing Amber was wearing a simple Blue bikini top allowing Makenna to see...ALOT of skin and Amber was wearing a thong barely hidden by thigh length shorts.

"Tee hee...I'll be right back, I hope you'll like it," She giggles heading into the kitchen to begin making some english scones her mind thinking of what reaction her room mate gave off due to her style of dress like she was enticing the poor girl into taking a chance, everything Amber did was teasing and playful.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:27 am

Makenna forced herself to avert her eyes, vivid fantasies of the other girl flashing through her mind at the sight of her. It almost seemed like the girl was trying to tease her... but that couldn't be right, could it? She seemed like she was quite comfortable flaunting her body around Makenna... though that could just be her not thinking Makenna (as another girl) would care much. All Makenna really knew was that if she kept looking at the other girl, she would just embarrass herself again, or worse.

Makenna smiled meekly and nodded her approval at Amber's offer, not trusting her words to not betray her; or her eyes for that matter. Moving to sit down in one of the chairs by the window Makenna watched the sunset; hues of light pink and orange framing the sky and clouds as the sun began the last stage of its slow descent. Glad of the distraction, Makenna tried to clear her head once more. This was bad... she had just met the girl and she was already fantasizing about her! Not that how the other girl dressed or acted was really helping much...

Daring one look back, Makenna mentally braced herself for the worst as she tried to understand the other girl a little bit better, "So... you're awfully... *searching for a word* relaxed about the way you dress, I've noticed. At least around me, in any case. Not to be rude of course!"

Makenna looked away again, her face turning pink. Great Makenna. Now you're alienating your roommate on the first day. Well done she thought, the tone of her inner voice one of condescension and dry self depreciating humor.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:06 am

Amber smiled as she had the dough already being baked in the oven. She calmly dusted her hands cleaning them in the sink before stepping out of the kitchen for now. Before hearing Makenna speak and chuckled and walked over to her her D Cups lightly jiggled freely with only that bikini bra on and her shorts showed alot of leg. "Hmm well we're room mates, so we should be comfortable around each other, why? Does this bra...show too much?" She asked as she played with the straps of her bikini top her breasts lightly jiggled.

"But you don't have to be shy, we're gonna be seeing 'alot' of each other in the coming months," She teases with a wink and giggle as she looked at her, "You should try it, nothing wrong with wearing a Bikini in your dorm for now, you'd look so cute in a Bikini," Amber giggles.

Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:14 pm

As the scones began to bake, Makenna felt her stomach growl audibly, her hunger from not eating all day finally catching up to her. It certainly didn't help that there was this rich aroma wafting around the room similar to what one might expect to find when entering their grandmother's kitchen as she made snicker-doodles. It almost made Makenna feel bad. Her roommate, torturing Makenna's libido as she was (be it intentional or not), she was also being very friendly and hospitable, while Makenna couldn't look her in the eye and had tried to avoid her for a good part of the day since she had arrived.

Makenna steeled her resolve in order to look back at the girl while she replied to her, without checking out her luscious curves and body. However that plan soon flew out the metaphorical planning window as she looked back to see the girl fingering the straps to her bikini top adorably, her luscious orbs bouncing softly with the movement. Having to bite her tongue to get her mind back on track she replied nervously, "N-no... it's fine the way it is..." hoping it wouldn't come across in a way she didn't want it to.

Makenna wasn't quite sure why the other girl winked at her and emphasized the words 'a lot' as she spoke, but obviously something inside her did; her desire for Amber only increasing and dirty images flashing to her mind. Blushing lightly at the compliment, Makenna attempted to continue the small talk, "Oh I don't know... I never have really had the chance to wear bikinis much... I always feel so... exposed in them."

Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:10 am

Makenna smiles playfully and giggles moving her hand and stroked Makenna's cheek softly so close now all of her skin would be seen besides the ones her shorts and bikini bra had on. "You should wear one, you'd look so adorable in a Bikini top," Amber teases softly. "Anyway perhaps we can have some fun, what do you like for fun?" Amber asked as she looked over Makenna's face so close now she could kiss if she wishes.

Inside the Kitchen the scones were being nicely cooked and baked fluffying up and filled with nice chocolate chips to add more flavour into it. Amber was enjoying herself as she giggles at Makenna's attempts at hiding something from her..

Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:31 pm

Makenna almost jumped out of her seat at Amber's touch, not expecting the other girl to suddenly touch her face like that. After the initial moment though, she calmed down somewhat and let Amber brush against her cheek. Was it just her, or did the room suddenly get stiflingly hot? Heart rate skyrocketing, Makenna's senses overloaded somewhat in that moment, a blur of Amber's exposed skin, the hand on her face, the words full of innuendo... she could barely make sense of everything that was going on. Her body certainly did though, everything getting all hot due to her increased heart rate; a fluttering in her stomach and loins caused by the other girl, now becoming a little bit physically aroused, as well as mentally. It certainly didn't help that somewhere inside her, her stomach yearned for those sweet smelling pastry scones baking in the oven.

Everything was happening all at once... it was all Makenna could do to even try to process it all. Her face immediately turning bright red as the implications of what Amber was saying finally got through her mind. Attempting to respond, it all comes out in a stutter as the small blonde girl sat in her chair, white knuckling the armrests, bangs partially in front of her face and ponytails behind her back, the faintest layer of sweat forming on her brow.

"I... uh... like... er... I mean..." she said, blush darkening even more out of embarrassment as no real words would come out of her mouth, not that she really had any idea how to respond anyways.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:24 am

Amber chuckled faintly at how adorable her room mate was as she watches her stutter and seemed to be warming up. Watching her blush for now and giggled before going in for an overload as she leaned in so close...and her soft perfect lips touched Makenna's forehead with a soft kiss, before a ting sound could be heard. "Oh the scones are ready, be right back," She giggles walking away letting her bare back and her short covered rump be seen to the eyes of Makenna.

Amber giggles as she walked into the kitchen turning off the oven and pulled out the baked scones making sure they looked fine before putting them onto a plate for her and Makenna as she glanced outfit to see how her new room mate was doing before returning with the scones.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:00 pm

Every muscle in Makenna's body stiffened at the touch of Amber's lips, her heart rate spiking once more. She even let out a squeak of surprise, so shocked she was. Face turning beet red, Makenna could no longer think straight at all, the kiss pushing her mind into sensory overload. Images of Amber in all sorts of compromising positions flashed behind her eyes, or of her roommate performing all sorts of dirty acts on her.

Eyes drinking in the other girl's body as she walked towards the kitchen, Makenna slowly fought to regain control over her thoughts. Standing up to forcibly clear her head, Makenna followed the other girl to the kitchen after a moment, sitting down on a stool next to the counter as she brought out the scones. Forcing the other girls actions to the back of her mind, she managed to get rid of most of her blush. She still couldn't help but eye Amber as she readied the scones, desiring her so much... It was nigh unbearable. If only she knew just how much she effects me with things like this... she probably thinks I'm straight and it won't matter... she thought, subconsciously refusing to accept the idea that the other girl may be purposely flirting with her, despite the signs pointing out that was the case.

Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:41 am

Amber chuckled softly as she watches Makenna the cute girl reacting to that little kiss on the forehead seeing her squeak of surprise and also those red cheeks as she smiles softly at her. The Pair in the kitchen as Amber calmly made the scones putting them on a plate. "Okay here ya go sweetie," She said putting the plate down and even nearby was some butter that the girls could use to spread onto they're muffins.

"Anyway let's dig in sweetie, I hope you like them," Amber said as she picked up one of the 4 scones on the plate as she smiles and calmly bites into the doughy treat. "Have a bite sweetie," She smiles as she gives two of the scones to Makenna as she giggles softly heading to the fridge and pulled out that Pink liquid now cooled and ready as she smiles putting it on a desk for now while getting the milk out and poured a cup of milk for the pair.

"So you got anybody you 'like'?" Amber asked softly giggling at Makenna.

Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:03 pm

Makenna breathed in deeply from her nose, the sweet aroma from the scones filling her nostrils. Letting out a heavy sigh, Makenna smiled, the treats serving as a great distraction from the girl on the other side of the table. Grabbing one of the butter knives, Makenna proceeded to carefully cut open one side of each scone, just enough to allow her access to the middle. Slicing off a small square from the butter for each scone, she then used the knife to put it inside the scones, allowing the heat to begin to melt the butter. She couldn't help but lean forward over her plate and breath in the wonderful smelling air around the scones, smiling with her eyes closed as she enjoyed the scent of the treats.

After a moment she finally decided that the butter had probably melted enough, and took a large bite from one of the scones. Immediately her eyes widened as she began to chew the food in her mouth, letting out a deep hum of appreciation from her throat. When she finally got around to swallowing, she commented, "Wow! That was so good! I mean... wow! You might be worth keeping around after all!" laughing lightly and giving her a lighthearted wink. It was amazing the wonders good food could do to help her relax!

Noticing the strange pink fluid, Makenna was about to ask what it was before she got sidetracked by Amber's question. Turning a light pink once more, Makenna answered, "Well... I've only been here for a day... and there wasn't anybody at home so..."

Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next