View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 7:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Waters Container (Vera) 

Post Waters Container (Vera)
It was currently Sunday evening a day of rest for those who didn't have classes, but it was also the day before Monday. Yoko had returned early from her normal weekend in the forest, and was now currently hunkered down in the Universities library. She had isolated herself in one of the study corners with a pile of books, one of them currently open in front of her. Some one passing by might think that she was studying for an exam, or doing research for a paper. In truth her last meeting with the head girl known as Vera Matsumoto had left her with things to think about. A pencil tapped on the table, as a finger glided through the text helping the young student quickly read through it. The pencil stopped tapping the table, as it was clutched in her hand, before snapping in two. Yoko would be snapped out of her thoughts looking down at the pencil. She obviously needed a break from what she was currently doing. Stacking the books at the edge of the table, so that a librarian could easily retrieve them. Yoko would make for the libraries front desk asking from a pencil and a note, which she would write something down. The Librarian was then asked to have the note delivered to Vera Matsumoto, and to tell the woman that it was important.

During the time that the note was in transit between the library and the head girls dorm room. Yoko had made her way to the gymnasium and the university pool. She had stopped at her locker to change into the standard one piece navy blue school swim suit. Her thoughts were currently occupied on how the head girl hadn't taken her seriously, as if she was just another student seeking attention. Leaving the locker room, and entering the pool area the young woman could see the pool was sparsely populated. Given that it was late and curfew was still a few hours away this was most likely the remains of a few stragglers. Yoko would get into the pool and swim out to deep end where the pool was at it deepest, before dive down in an attempt to see how far down she could go in one breath. In the mean time the messenger had arrived at Vera's dorm and knocked on the front door. The messenger would hand Vera the notice, and said the person who wanted it delivered said it was important. The note would read, To learn more about waters container meet me at the pool. The only question was would the head girl listen to the notice, or would she ignore it.

Story Index: Yoko's encounters

Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:10 am

Post Re: Waters Container (Vera)
It was Vera's responsibility to ensure some level of order amongst the student body. That was not her primary purpose as the students generally came last in the grand scheme of things on the island. But, most of the other issues beyond the school was handled by the staff and members of NICE labs. With that, the Head Girl could focus her attentions mostly towards the students. Correcting students was the role most knew her for but she also was willing to assist students that came for her help. It was not entirely common but it was common enough that Vera did not keep track of all visitors to her suite.

Yoko's visit had long since faded from the Head Girl's radar. That was not to say the student was not interesting. The woman had particular needs that needed stimulating. But having someone so submissive meant the student was well prepared for graduation without her guidance so the need for further investigation was not needed. Little did she know that the young student was still seeking Vera's attention and favor.

Vera was approached as she was returning to her tower suite. The student was waiting just outside the front door when she quickly offered the note and quickly fled either away from the Head Girl or to some other appointment. The Head Girl looked at the note and saw that it had no name of the sender on it. There were certainly a number questions from this before even reading it. Who sent this? Why did they send this by way of a random messenger? Why not just come to her office like most students? The note itself only produced more questions. She was uncertain if this was a typo or not as she had no idea what 'waters container' was. There was no real reason to accept this invitation. But, there was always the possibility that the sender was not human and ignoring the request could only lead to more troublesome consequences.

The Head Girl's long silver hair trailed behind her as she made her way to the indoor pool. She brought nothing with her though she did have a swimsuit in her locker should it be needed. If this note was from a student and it was indeed a waste of her time, Vera would certainly ensure this student learns how to properly form and send requests in the future.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:41 am

Swimming towards the bottom of the pool posed a challenge just about to any one, especially when it was the deepest part of the pool. It was essentially similar to dealing with certain problems on this island. When one reached there limits they had two options push on and risk certain consequences, or turn back and try again later. Yoko had chosen to head back to the surface feeling she couldn't hold her breath any longer. Breaking the surface she would take a deep gasp of fresh air. Her hand moving hair and water out of her face, so that she could look around the pool. A number of students had since left with one or two of them sitting around the pool. This of course changed when Vera showed up, and what was left of the students left the pool to go into the locker room. Yoko could hear the other students wet steps heading towards the locker room.

This caused her to swim to the opposite side of the pool from the entrance. Having reached the a ledge instead of a ladder she would pull herself out of the pool, fixing the unconformable wedgie her swimsuit had going. "I see you got my notice Ms. Matsumoto." Yoko would sit herself at the edge of the pool with her legs dangling off the edge. Her eyes fixed on Vera from where she sat. "I'm sure you are wondering why I called you here, but first let me ask you something. What do you think the waters container I mentioned in my notice is ?" Yoko waited to see how the head girl would answer the question posed to her. Then again she could get an entirely different reaction from the head girl all together. At this point it was hard to tell which way Vera would swing.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:06 am

Arriving at the pool, at least the question of who sent the message was answered. That still did not explain why Ms. Nakakouji went through the bother to send this invitation by way of messenger. Vera crossed her arms infront of her as she walked towards where Yoko was sitting. The first time this student came to see her, the woman was just a puppet seeking someone to take her strings. Though the Head Girl enjoyed taking in slaves, this one was a bit too submissive and inactive to keep her attention. Was this call an attempt to prove that this student does have some amount of initiative?

"I did not earn my position by randomly guessing, Ms. Nakakouji," Vera replied, "You apparently see this as important enough to contact me about it but not important enough to contact me in person. I can only assume being here at the pool was necessary for you to explain your vague idea. I will tolerate this for now, Ms. Nakakouji. Show me what you intend to show and do hope it is not a waste of my time." Though she helps students, she was not about to be at the beck and call of every student on campus. Calling the Head Girl out instead of coming to see her was seen as offensive to Vera. But, she was here now. If this proves to be a waste of time, she will take that time back from Yoko with interest.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:15 pm

Yoko just sighed at the head girl not wanting to answer her question. It was apparent that Vera was at least annoyed at being called out of her tower. One would even say it was even foolish to call a head girl out. Yoko would just shrug her shoulders. "Well you might as well consider it a waste of your time then, because I'm going to sound like I'm missing a few marbles. If you take the term waters container in a literal sense its you, me, or this pool. Basically anything that holds water inside of it. I've recently been working on I guess you could say a thesis about women and how the university affects them. To begin with women over recent years have built up a persona around themselves. In reality us women are built to be dirty. What I mean by this is that as women we are controlled by our womb. Our lust is controlled by our womb and for better or worse it is a part of us. It is all ways awake like our brain and deep down even if we don't realize it there's all ways a desire for sex and pleasure. The island this university is placed on has a certain mask of its own, one that is held in place by those running the university. The headmaster, faculty, security, and even the head girls.

On the surface the island and university seem to be a place of academics. A place where a student can grow and improve themselves. Underneath that surface the island and university has a more sensual flow to it. Things happen that go against what normal society deems acceptable, even one might say taboo. It plays with a woman's natural instinct and uses that to break the container holding the water inside. It then places it inside a new container. Now look at this pool and imagine its a woman's sexuality a venerable sea of lust. Now take a woman's container in a mental state and physical, and place it on that sea. When one is engaged in sexual activity one can say waves are formed, which crash onto the ship. This isn't enough to capsize or sink the ship, however if the activity is intense and long enough a storm hits the ship. A women will naturally fight against this storm in order to maintain the persona, that society has taught them to maintain. This will eventually lead to the person drowning in there own lust. Do it enough and at an intense enough and the container will break."

Yoko would take time to look at Vera to make sure she still had the head girls attention on the matter. This after all wasn't your normal conversation. "I once knew this student a senior who by now has graduated. I guess you could of called her a mentor. She once told me that in order to tolerate something you must first accept it. That phrase alone is essential to surviving in this sea of lust and for the most part surviving the more sensual side of the university. I'm sure you've felt this way before when your having intense sexual intercourse things tend to go numb, and start to become foggy. At times you can't remember what exactly happened. That is the result of resisting and inevitably drowning.

Place two ships in the same ocean under the same conditions and in the same storm. One ship capsizes due to the crew trying to force the ship up a incoming wave. The other ship survives because they worked with the waves instead of against them. The same can be said about a women and her lust. You can place two women in the same situation sexually. They can both act and say the same thing, but one of them has all ready drowned while the other survives. The difference between the two is that the survive didn't struggle against their lust. They accepted what was coming from their body."

Yoko stood up and walked behind the head girl, even keeping her back to the woman. "You know what the difference between those two women are? Ones water container her will was broken by her lust. The other student had accepted her lust and that students intentions and consciousness is what allow her to survive." Yoko would sigh realizing to herself that she been rambling on for some time. "You once asked me why I had selected you? I've been wondering that for most of this weekend, and I've slowly come to realize something. Students aren't afraid of you Ms. Matsumoto, but rather your position. Without that sash around your waist you are after all just another student. I then began to realize that you have a certain air about you. A certain state of dominance you give off that most wouldn't realize. It was that air that drew me to you with out me realizing it. I could honestly care less about your position, or about your prefects. I honestly could care less about what happens to other students on this island. " Yoko would turn around to face Vera. "My mentor once told me the following if you are horny seek relief, if you want to be with some one then be with them. If my intentions weren't clear before let me do so now. I do not want to be a servant to your position, but rather to you Ms. Matsumoto. I want to be at your beck and call. To help you with your needs and desire. Do not get my intentions wrong I have no desire to become one of your prefects. I might seem too submissive to you, but that's because I lack proper training. I've most likely wasted enough of your time." Yoko would turn her back to the head girl, which most likely wasn't a good idea in this situation. At this point she didn't care since she had gotten what she needed to out of her system.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:06 pm

Generally, one should not start their speech with it being a waste of the listener's time. The symbolism was a bit much and did not necessarily fit, especially in the context of what Yoko was trying to tell Vera in the end. This was Yoko trying to prove herself as a loyal slave but doing nothing that involves being a submissive slave. The student makes blind assumptions about the entire student body as if she knows the truth. The naive woman should not be insulting or belittling Vera or her position only to turn around and claim that she is the only one who truly cares for the silver haired woman.

"Your reason for wishing to serve me is not important, Ms. Nakaouji," Vera replied coldly, "It does not matter to me if you care about the benefits of said position or not. To serve me is to become my property, property that represents me. Good intentions does not get you a job in this world. If you want to be my pet, then you prove that you can take such responsibility. Instead, you decided to prove you are delusional. You claim that this school is about sex and pleasure, insulting my place of work. In case you have forgotten, there have been numerous students who come here for their education and several alumni that have succeeded in doing so. Just because you desire to be abused and used as a sexual object does not mean every student does as well. But making broad statements about the student body seems to be your strategy here..."

Vera walked away, not even looking back as she continued. "You know nothing about the students of this school," the Head Girl continued, "If you did, you would know most if not all notice my presence even when I am not wearing a sash. You claiming that they do not respect me because they only care for the sash is insulting. Was that your goal? Hoping to insult me then turn around proclaim your need for me as if I needed your comfort? Right now, you fail at even being submissive. Your eyes are not lowered. You disrespect me and you turned your back on me. You came to my office wanting to be controlled because you lack the drive to even accomplish your own goals. Why should I even bother putting in the work when I could get the same results doing it myself without going through a middle man? Instead of learning and improving, you decided to lash out and insult the very person you wanted attention from. I have no interest in you because you have made no effort to be of any use of me. I do not raise drones and that is exactly what you want to be. I have no use for a servant with no sense of initiative or wish of self improvement."

Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:25 am

She had expected the cold undertone and the backlash that was likely going to come from Vera. Even though she had expected it and had braced for the repercussions. That wasn't enough when the head girl let her have a piece of her mind. Vera's words stun in more way then one. Was she really delusional and out of sync with the rest of the student body? One part of her was infuriated that the woman walking away from her had insulted her. Another part of her was stunned that Vera could be so blind to what was in front of her. Then again she hadn't expected Vera to admit such a thing was true to begin with. It really did seem that there was only her duty that mattered to Vera. Yoko sighed to herself realizing that she had thrown herself into the deep end with Vera. "I didn't mean to insult you Ms.Matsumoto that wasn't my intention. Before you go to your room why don't you go for a swim, since you're all ready down here." The last part was more of a suggestion then anything else. Yoko knew she had messed up and wasn't sure how to make things right with the head girl, or if Vera had anything planned for her for wasting her time. This is one of the reasons she could think of why people didn't cross the head girls.

Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:06 am

Go towards most monsters (and perhaps most men) claiming you want to be their loyal slave that will do anything for them and the reaction would be obvious. But Vera was neither monster nor man despite what others may think of her. The Head Girl would happily take slaves that her position allows but had standards. She was not about to pick up every desperate stray who comes begging at her door. Even some monsters may find that less than pleasing as it ruins the fun of breaking a slave in and training them. Yoko did not even have the right attitude for a slave. What slaves calls for her owner and proceeds to insult her? Yoko seemed more like an aimless woman who just wants someone to order her around. Vera had no interest in such things at all.

So what should be done about this waste of time? Really, Vera could care less at this point. Punishing this student would only give the woman more attention that she desperately needed apparently. No, the most suitable punishment was to ignore her and walk away. Yoko's suggestion to go for a swim was hardly appropriate after what just happened. The water analogy was strange and if anyone else heard this speach they would have considered Yoko completely off her rocker. Vera was about to think much the same way to be honest. So the silver haired woman simply walked away, leaving the woman staring at the Head Girl's back until the doors shut behind her. At least the lack of punishment would give the student time to think of how to correct herself and prove herself to the Head Girl another more appropriate way.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:17 pm

The meeting between the two of them had ended just as quickly as it had begun. Even though the gymnasium door didn't close loudly, Yoko still winced at hearing it close. She then heard the bell ring which caused her to look up at a wall mounted clock. The bell ringing was the warning bell for curfew, had it really been that late. Yoko would head quickly into the locker room, and change before heading up to her dorm room. The slamming of her dorm room door would have showed how furious she was. Unfortunately there was no one else in the room to ask what had happened. Despite been a double occupancy dorm room like all the others, Yoko had the room all to herself which she had all ways found odd. By now she would of figured the university would of sent some one her way, but why was she even caring. Most students would most likely bend over back wards to get there own dorm, Yoko thought as she changed into a night gown before turning off the lights and climbing into bed.

Fortunately the night would pass with out incident, as Yoko was woken up by her alarm. The young student would get changed into her uniform and head of to class. For the most part it was a normal day of classes, but Yoko couldn't help but pay attention to the other students when she could. There was a part of her that was seething with frustration seeing how friendly the students were with each other. She had even stopped on her way out of class thinking a fellow class mate had been calling out for her to wait, but that was just a simple misguidance on her part. Why would any body be wanting to walk with her in the first place. Walking through an empty hall onto her club activity she detected a faint presence. Normally she would of ignored it as it was most likely a monster, but this seemed purer then normal. Peeking through the door window she could see two students entangled in a lovers embrace. Yoko's face turned crimson red, before she hurried to the nurses office.

Sitting at the front desk to the nurses office, she contemplated why exactly she had been deemed physically unable to participate in any clubs. Her physical health seemed perfectly fine to her. She could run, swim and survive strenuous activity. Every body in the university seemed to be at the school for a reason, but what was her reason for being here. After club activities she had contemplated this, while stopping at the shops to pick up a few things. Yoko remembered her parents agreeing to send her to shokushu for her depression, yet she had never been to a school councilor. It all felt odd to her, as she placed the grocery bag on the small table in the center of the room. Her room was just a stop to change from one uniform to another. She had found a maids outfit while traversing the shops, before the week end and had purchased it. The outfit was rather simple, as it consisted of a plain blue dress which was surprisingly modest. The shoulders had a puffed out appearance to them, while the outfit came with a pair of black shoes that secured near the top of the foot. She would place the head piece and apron that came with the outfit into the bag, as she walked to the elevator.

Once inside the elevator her mind had switched to vera and their meeting last night. To be honest it could have gone a lot better and she was more likely on the woman's bad side. During her contemplation on the events she would make sure the apron was on properly, along with the head piece. Maybe her entire contemplation today had been brought on by how miserable that meeting had gone. The elevator doors would open after a chime broke Yoko's attention. Exiting the elevator she would head towards the janitors closet to pick up everything she would need for the evening. Once everything was on a cart she found in the closet, she would head towards room stopping when she reached the door. Taking a deep breath she would slowly exhale to calm her nerves, before knocking on the door.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:40 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]