View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 5:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Just Looking. . . ((Open ^^;)) 

Andreea had turned bright red as her waking lover said ,oh so loudly, what she had undergone the night before. She Muttered a 'its no big deal' and then on shy instinct burried her headin the sheets and pillows ,and some of Nana's hair, trying to hide her red with major embarasment face.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:45 pm

" How about we get to know each other?" Mako suggested, and smiled. " Let's take turns on telling more about ourselves. How about it?" She finished, really trying to act as though she didn't not hear. . or care, although, it was kind of interesting to hear.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:24 am
Profile YIM

The sight of two girls hiding themselves in plain sight mustve been rather weird, so Nana decides to sit up, still hiding under the blanket, and addresses the visitor.

"so...Mako was it? umm..... sure". With her blanketed arms, she pulls Andy off the pillows and sits her up as well.

"You first Andreea"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:04 am
Profile YIM

Andreea gave a medium length squeek as she was pryed out of her hiding spot by her lover. She looked at Mako a bit nervously and tryed to stall for time. "W...what...do you want to know inperticular?" She asked in a shy voice.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:07 pm

Mako watched both girls and chuckled lightly. " Anything you want to tell me!" She said and shrugged.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:17 pm
Profile YIM

"U...ummm w...well....i..i come from..r..romania" She says having worked hard to hide her accent alot of the time, but she usually let Nana hear it since Andy thought it sounded cute sometimes.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:11 pm

Mako watched the shy girls and nodded slowly. " Romania, nice country." She turned to the other girl. " How about you? Where do you come from?"

Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:30 am
Profile YIM

"Me? Im from Germany" she replied to Makos query, wrapping both blanketed arms around Andy, being covered by a sheet made it easier to interact, but she looked like a ghost nuzzling her little roomie.

"How about you?"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:58 am
Profile YIM

" I was born in American, but my parents were from Asia." She smiled cheerfully, watching the girls as they snuggled, or one snuggled the other. She wondered, thought it was obvious, if the girls were lovers.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:00 am
Profile YIM

Andreea let herself lean back in the embrace of Nana slightly interested at the girl from america. She wondered how people got here from all over the world but instead wondered what to say as well since at the moment she didn't feel like being center of attention, though Nana was doing that by huging her.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2