View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 9:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Just Looking. . . ((Open ^^;)) 

Post Just Looking. . . ((Open ^^;))
Being Mako's first day, she obviously had no idea as to where she was supposed to go at this hour. No body seemed to be around, so Mako took this time to calm her curiosity and look around, silently. Mako's eyes were wide open, with innocent curiosity. She opened doors, and peeked through them before closing them quickly, jumping at the creaking sounds of her own walking curious feet. She tugged the hem of her dress lightly an brushed her hand against her hair tiredly." Is it possible for everyone to be sleeping?"She asked herself aloud. Deciding to wait no longer, she picked up her bags and boldly started for the stairs.". . .I'll knock on every door and ask to stay for the night."- She whispered aloud in a hushed tone.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:13 pm
Profile YIM

Andreea was in her dorm room brushing her hair when she heard someone walking around. Nana was asleep so she new it wouldnt be her. Having on a t-shirt and shorts she walked out and found a girl walking around. "Um...hello?...who are you?" She asked, she had never seen the girl so she thought she might be new.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:56 pm

Mako jumped up, panicked at the voice behind her. " OH! goodness gracious. . ." She gasped, looking down and sighing heavily in relief." S-sorry... I'm a little jumpy from the silence around here, I'm Mako, Mitsuhimo Mako." She placed her bags down slowly, watching the other girl carefully.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:57 pm
Profile YIM

Andreea almost giggled as the girl jumped. She then blushs as she holds out a hand to shake hers. "My name is Andreea...Andreea Heart.....do you need help moving your things into your dorm?" She asked kindly.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:26 pm

Mako watched Andreea silently, observing the girl carefully, as if to read her. "I still have no idea where my room is. . ."She said softly, looking into the girl's eyes."Nice to meet you though!"She smiled suddenly, and squeezed the girl's hand lightly shaking it pleasingly."I'm so glad to have seen someone, I thought the school dead for a second. . ."

Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:18 pm
Profile YIM

The observation was a little disturbing and this girl seemed to change emotions easily as she suddenly took the hand and shook it. "Erm....well....if you want, and if your quiet i dont think Nana would mind if you came into our dorm for now." She said indicating her and her lovers room.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:48 pm

Mako peeked towards the open door, and look at the girl." I would hate to bother. . .but, I am kind of tired." She grabbed her bags in each hand and stepped forward, her eyes moving once again towards the room. " I promise to get a room as soon as tomorrow."She smiled, cheerfully, now that she wasn't alone and had a place to sleep.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:24 pm
Profile YIM

Andreea reached over and helped with her bags, and refused to give them up even if the girl didnt want her to help her with her bags. She opens the door more and gently and silently places the bags down. She placces a finger to her lips and smiles softly as Nana was still asleep.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:33 pm

Mako, not fighiting back as the girl took her bags, walked inside silently. Looking around, curious and turned her gaze to the sleeping girl. She looks peaceful. . .Mako whispered very lightly, and slid off of her shoes, so to make sure she wouldn't make one dear sound. She was still embarrassed for coming in, being a stranger and all. . Into their room, almost invading their privacy, she stood silently trying her best not to stare at everything that caught her attention.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:37 pm
Profile YIM

Andreea nods in agreement and smiles softly She indicates a chair if she wants to sit down. After she sits, or not, She walks over to nana and lays ontop of the sheets, gently rubbing her arm. "Wakie wakie" She whispers giggling a bit.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:44 pm

Mako looks back, and sits at the chair slowly, smiling politely at Andreea as she starts to wake up the asleep girl. How long have you been here? She asked, in a soft whispery tone, even though the girl was almost awaken, she still didn't want to disturb her.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:51 pm
Profile YIM

"A week i think?" She said as she looked over at Mako before going back to waking up nana. Making sure Mako couldnt see She kisses Nana's neck before then placing her hands on her lovers side. "Get up or i'll tickle you" She whispered to Nana.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:15 pm

Mako was a very obvservant girl, most things never escaped her eye, but even if she saw she kept it to herself although her mind would wander and ask questions over and over and that made her look dazed or distracted. " A week. . .Do you like it so far?"She asked lightly, looking away from them. A. . Could it be this girls are. . going out?She pondered, looking up at the ceiling slowly.This room is big. . .I hope they all look the same.

Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:24 pm
Profile YIM

"mmmf.. Andy.. wasnt seven orgasms enough for you" she replies groggily.

It took a few seconds for her vision to clear, spying a guest inside their humble abode. Instantly her eyes widened, quickly pulling the sheets over herself. "h-hello...."

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:25 am
Profile YIM

Mako turns her head slowly towards the awkening girl, blinking. Seven WHAT? She said. . ? Mako smiled politely. "Hello. . .I'm sorry to have disturbed both of you. . Really, I'm Mako." She answered calmly, glancing from Nanaca to Andreea calmly.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:30 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next