View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 5:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Beach (Kim) 

Post Beach (Kim)
I was in our room, slipping into my silver one-piece swimsuit, when I called out to Kim "Hey Kim, make sure you got some ice, it's warm today."

After I had it on, I started looking around for a pair of my shorts, and pulled on a pair of white shorts, and a light grey T-shirt, then started looking for my sandels. "Hey Kim, know where my sandels are at?" I asked her after a couple minutes of searching.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:18 pm
Profile WWW

I got some ice and put it all in a butket as I shake my head "you can never find those things can't you." I say with a soft giggle I was wearing my pink two piece swim suit while slipping on my jean mini skirt and slip my own sandels while finding hers and tossing them to her "found them." ^^

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:52 am

Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:27 am
Profile WWW

I giggled and picked up the bukect of ice and a picnic basket "so do we need anything else?"

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:09 pm

"Got the drinks....I got the towels, sunscreen, my spear in case we want fish....I think we're good." I said with a nod, picking up the bag with our stuff in it.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:21 pm
Profile WWW

"and I got the boom Box!" I giggled and grin at Madison "maybe I can show you some of my dance move."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:33 am

"And just where are we going to plug that in at?" I said, raising an eyebrow at Kim. "And remember where we're going? Would you really like sand in it?"

Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:20 am
Profile WWW

I then blinked and blushed while letting out a giggle "you gotta good point there Madison..."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:32 am

I just chuckled and gathered up our stuff. "Ready?" I asked her, starting for the door.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:45 am
Profile WWW

I followed her and smiled "ready!" I said before taking her hand

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:48 am

I smiled and led her out, heading on down to the beach.

Once there, I headed off to where a rocky overhang was nearby, and started to set up, part of the overhang's shade covering the area where we were setting up.

Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:29 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]