View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 308 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
 Introductions (for Midnight and Dani) 

Post Introductions (for Midnight and Dani)
The bell rang and Rhaine walked outside of the classroom waiting there for Midnight. She had snooped around with her in the basement and while she had experienced all sorts of weird stuff she got off light at least that time.

She shakes her head slightly as she reflects on her experiences on the island so far. She only had Dani to share these things went until now at least. Now Midnight had been with her but was worse off. She had no one to speak of about these things.

Three was better than two so she wished to expand on girls that they could all talk to so it occurred to her to introduce the two girls and see where that lead.

“Dani's still in class but she'll be along in a few minutes from class. I think she said she had a presentation to do in her Lit class. She'll be meeting us in a few minutes out on the campus grounds near the maple tree.”

Provided that Midnight is still up for the meeting she is lead to the tree where the two wait for Dani.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:32 am

Post Re: Introductions (for Midnight and Dani)
Midnight, hair even more out of place than usual and still wearing a 'borrowed' lab coat, wandered over. She flopped onto the ground, a habit Rhaine had noticed quite frequently. She looked up at her, and sighed. "You know what I hate? Character limits. So why did they have to give me three freaking hours to write a thousand word essay? Half that time was me cutting it down to fit!". She flopped her face back onto the ground.

TehMorganator (n);
See also; Sociopath, Pervert, Narcissist.

Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:45 am

Suddenly, Rhaine's breasts were groped from behind and a kiss lain upon her cheek. "Hey beautiful," Danielle whispered into Rhaine's ear. "Who's your friend?"

Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:15 pm

Rhaine giggles and shakes here head. She shook her head. “I wish I had that problem.” Her skills in English sucked. Now Math, Math was a whole different story! Theorems and proofs, she could doodle over “unprovable” theorems those unsolved mathematical puzzles that were worth a million dollars to whomever could solve them.

Math got her wet! It got her excited second to only Dani of course. She checks her wrist watch, sets down her book bag and sits on the ground Indian style.

She has her sizable breasts grasped suddenly from behind. She jumps a little at the suddenness of it though when she hears the voice she relaxes into that kiss. She spins around pressing her lips against Dani's. Her eyes close for a moment then the kiss is broken she has no problem with showing Dani displays of public affection nor was she a closet lesbian either. Midnight had teased her a little to get a ride out of Rhaine when she had learned of her habits, come to think of it Rhaine never did find if the other girl was just messing with her head or not.

“We were waiting for you, dear. I thought you had that Lit presentation today or did I mix up the days again? This is Midnight. Midnight, this is my girlfriend Dani,” she smiled as she introduced the two.

Rhaine's Diary

Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:31 pm

Midnight extended her hand. "Ahh, the mysterious Dani. Rhaine told me a lot about you. That last sentence was false. I honestly know very little about you. However, now I've met you, I know more than enough. Midnight Stars, at your service,, how do you do?", she said, shaking Dani's hand then bowing a little. Dani saw a twinkle of a grin as she's bowed.

TehMorganator (n);

Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:40 pm

"Midnight Stars?" Dani asked as she shook the girl's hand over Rhaine's shoulder. She never answered Rhaine's question, whether she did it purposefully or just didn't hear was unknown. "That's a cool name. Dani was a little confused about this girl. She seemed to be a blur of emotions, but she mostly sensed that this girl could be trusted.

Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:34 am

“Should have warned you first Dani. She's a bit tough to read and jokes a lot. Half the time I was with her I didn't know what she was kidding about or what to ignore as fun,” Rhaine laughs a little then shakes her head. “She's fun to be around though. I think you'll find out for yourself if you don't end up groping me all night.” Rhaine blushed a little at that thought.

So things seemed to be going well so far, she had to look back over her shoulder to catch Midnight's reaction. “She knows, Dani.” She was referring to the things that went bump in the night.

“When we were poking around the basement a few nights ago something … well. Yeah … I got lucky though that slime thing was there again and this huge robot and ...” she realized that this was perhaps not the best place to be speaking about this stuff so she fell silent at least for now. “We can talk more about it back at the dorms, hm?”

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:57 am

Midnight propped herself up on her elbows. "I don't know, this place seems like a great spot to just... Relax and-", she started unbuttoning her shirt, "-sunbathe".

She got up, and rebuttoned her clothes. "I'm kidding. I am not going anywhere except the dorms unless I'm fully clothed". She shivered, despite the warmth.

TehMorganator (n);

Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:12 am

Dani kissed Rhaine on the cheek and hugged her. "Yeah, going back to the dorms sounds like a good idea," she said. "Oh get this, I think I may have someone stalking me. Not sure though, but I have been getting these weird readings all over school. Same thing every time: suspicion. Either someone is trying to keep an eye on me, or there's some other girl out there that's beginning to catch on to... you know."

(Let's just save ^^that^^ for a future rp. *wink*)

Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:07 pm

And she never knew how to take Midnight. She imagined the other girl walking around naked ant that getting her into all sorts of trouble. It was good that she was in her better mind frame though, she particularly liked this frame of mind. It was more playful than the submissive one.

She melts into Dani's kiss, this isn't the first time her girlfriend suspected something. She was a little jealous of course but since Dani didn't show any interest there it was more that she was turned off by the whole prospect of someone trying to sweep in and steal her Dani. Not going to happen as long as she was alive anyway. It might be possible that she'd loose Dani, that was her greatest fear but that was something she doubted.

“OK, next person who even pretends to get nake I'm going to strip and make them walk back to the dorms naked!” Her cheeks were stained crimson with that thought given that she was usually rather submissive she was probably joking. Midnight knew if pushed badly enough she stood up for herself but would doubt tjat there had been anything to push her that far.

Rhaine walks hand and hand with Dani as she leads them back to their dorm room. She unlocks the door. Smiles briefly. “Play nice I got the bathroom first!” She giggles and is in a hurry to take off this uniform she rushes to the bedroom, carefully considers her attire then goes off to change leaving the two alone for a second. She considers, blushing a bit and wonders if she might be guessing wrong, then again ...

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:33 pm

Midnight looks at Dani. She rubs her hands together, licks her laps and, with an evil grin, asks;

"Do you have a kettle?"

She reaches into her bag, and produces a packet of brown powder. "I could really go for a hot chocolate about now. Did you think I was going to say something else?" She asks innocently.

TehMorganator (n);

Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Danielle considered joking about streaking on the way to the dorms, but decided to spare Rhaine the embarrassment. Instead she whistled a cheery tune as they walked. By the time they got there, she was feeling rather bored. Rhaine insisted on going to the bathroom first, so Dani had to wait with Midnight.

She watched Midnight curiously as she spoke and pulled a brown packet from her bag. "Ooh, hot chocolate sounds pretty good," she said with a grin. "But... we don't have a kettle."

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:03 pm

"Imaimashī" she muttered, placing the chocolate powder back into her bag. The two sat in silence until Rhaine returned.

TehMorganator (n);

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Was it a good idea to leave the two alone? Rhaine didn't see any harm in it though she carefully slipped off her clothes and put the dirty ones in the hamper, standing there in her under garments she considers things for a moment as she looks over the clothing she selected.

Butterflies danced in her stomach. What if she were wrong? What if she made a huge miscalculation. Being embarrassed was bad enough but she could deal with that. It was more her thoughts about Dani and what she would think as she didn't want to disappoint her lover, especially this early on. She didn't want to be seen as a freak or anything like that.

She tried listening at the bathroom door and could not hear the two. A moment longer she drew in a breath then began to dress …

When she came out of the bathroom her cheeks were stained red. There was a choker on her neck, black leather and she wore a white loin cloth and strip of cloth that barely covered her bountiful breasts.

She crawled into the room, crawling on her hands and knees. “How may I serve you tonight, Mistress?” Gosh, this was embarrassing, she could have misread Midnight from the other day or what Dani would think. If she guessed wrong with Midnight then she'd be utterly embarrassed but if Dani was appalled … Dani might not have even liked Midnight, she was being too submissive in most cases but willing to take gambles here and there. Sometimes they paid off ...

Rhaine's Diary

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:19 pm

Midnight averted her gaze. "Rhaine. Really? What are you doing? There are impressionable children here. And be that I mean teenagers. And by that I meant me. Please, put something decent on. What the hell is that? Is that a loincloth?Just what the everloving balls is going on here?"

TehMorganator (n);

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 308 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next