View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 1:23 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 The First Day(For Izumi) 

Post The First Day(For Izumi)
Mildred's eyes fluttered open slowly, glancing over at her alarm clock. It was still a little early, but she knew if she went back to sleep she might sleep for too long. She sits up lifting the covers off and stretches out yawning. She would often sleep naked or just in her panties if the night wasn't very cold or was pretty warm. She then gets up putting a towel around herself then steps out heading towards the bathroom to shower.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:30 am

Post Re: The First Day(For Izumi)
Izumi woke up. Knowing that Wraith could strike anywhere rather than just dreams she stopped setting her alarm in intervals as a precaution. If he was going to come back then she couldn't do a damn thing about it. But last night had been dream free! She actual woke feeling a little refreshed for a change and went about the day, showering attending class and what have you.

Her classes where mostly boring though she dreaded that Wraith might make and appearance again. He didn't. Was he bored of her? Yes! She hoped that was the case though it probably wasn't. He probably was giving her a little break.

Still … her last class was Art. She was alright at the subject but couldn't help but look at the girl that arrived with her on the sea plane so they were in the same year.

She couldn't help but steal glances at her, such as she did now but after class she noted that she was with Serena and Margret, two of Saira's ex's. Poor Saira. Well, rather poor Saira then poor Izumi but she was uneasy with what she had done. Was it for any good? She shook her head and sucked up her will.

She was going to approach the girl but Saira joined her and Izumi's guilt returned. How could she approach now? What were they speaking of? Saira went through plenty of girls but she hardly could compete in the looks department, or the chest one for that matter!

So Serena and Margaret soon left the girl with Saira and she wondered what was going on. She wondered all day and afternoon long. She shuddered, feeling that she should do something but failed to do something. She was still thinking about it off and one while out on the roof stargazing with a notebook she sketched what she could of the sky.

She was a better astronomer than an art student though. Astronomy was useful in some of the things that she did.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:49 am

(waiting on the thread to be moved to the Student Commons before continuing)

Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:08 pm

Mildred acted a little shy whenever anyone new approached her, but it usually didn't take long for her to warm up. She spoke to all three girls about where she was from and what her hobbies were, but when Margaret and Serena left, Saira started wanting to get to know Mildred better. This was something she was still uneasy about and had to decline, eventually returning to her room by herself.

Later that night, she had gone on the roof just to gaze out at the night sky. With no cities around, the stars looked so much brighter and numerous. She soon realized she wasn't alone and looked over seeing Izumi. "Oh...hello there."

Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:44 pm

“Oh, hi there!” She smiled, and blushed a little though it had been her secret thoughts that had caused her to blush. Those memories from seeing the girl in class. They were the same year but Mildred missed the first week of classes. She wondered why …

“Mildred is it, from art class right?”

Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:05 pm

"Mhm, that's right." Mildred glances back up at the sky. "It's so pretty...you can't see any of this in the city. Too much light pollution. I hope there will be at least one shooting star tonight." She looks back at Izumi. "Were you looking at the stars too?"

Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:15 pm

She recalls who she is and Izumi smiles. Not bad as far as memory goes seeing how this is there girl's first real day back. She caught glimpses of her though throughout the week and finds herself looking away. Gosh she had some big ones! Not like hers, she wasn't flat chested but there wasn't much their either.

“Yeah. Stargazing is a lot easier here than back home where all the city lights get in the way of things. I've been studying the heavens these last few days though I'm not much of an astronomer.

“I don't mean to pry in your business and all but stay away from Saira. I don't have any designs on her but she tends to go threw girl friends pretty quick. I think she wants to make you number six this semester alone. She should have been born a man.” She giggles a little though checks how her words are received before moving a little closer.

“Shooting stars are neat, I don't know if we'll see one tonight though if we do we'd have to wish upon it.” She wished she were home, that she hadn't met her tormentor but things weren't so bad as of recent. Either Wraith got bored of her or was trying out the other new girls before cycling back to her.

She wasn't certain and with Mildred here and now she really didn't want to consider it. She did steal a glimpse at her and smiled. These Shokushu uniforms where tight but on Mildred they did little to hide her features.

Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:03 pm

"Huh? Oh, her. Don't worry, I'm not into other girls. At least, I don't think I am..." It was something Mildred never really gave any serious thought over, and it wasn't something she was going to jump into just because there were no boys around. She didn't need anyone that badly.

She turns her gaze back upwards. "Hmm, it's hard to tell, but I'm not sure I can see any of the constellations. Maybe I'm just so used to seeing so few stars." She says shrugging. "So, are you any good at your art projects, Izumi?"

Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:32 am

Her heart sinks a little at hearing her disinterest in girls. At the start she was much the same but some rather perverted thoughts she had been pushed subconsciously in directions that she was no longer holds onto such sensibilities.

“That's too bad for many of the girls here. I'm sure there will be many others that come on to you over the next four years. Some like Saira that just collect trophies, others that have more of a divested interest in you,”

“I don't have much of a command of the stars unfortunately. But I guess my art skills are sub par other than my sketches, there alright.” She blushes a little and pretends to study the sky recounting the sketch that had done when Wraith invaded her that one time. “Why? Are you any good?”

Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:56 am

"My taste may change at some point, but for now, I see no reason to pursue anyone. Nice to know I'll always have options though." Mildred answered. "It's not as if I have anything against that kind of thing, I just never thought about getting involved." She blushes at Izumi's question. "Well I don't mean to brag, but I've received pretty good grades on doing portraits, especially with sketches. The only kind I haven't tried yet is...well, nude portraits."

Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:03 am

She had been a little bolder from her experiences and listens to Mildred's answer, She nods, thinking it over for a moment. She doesn't think she had to worry about Saira but there were other girls that would no doubt try something in time, something that might appeal to her as a means to experiment.

Izumi would decide to be a little daring if the answer to her next question was favorable enough she wouldn't have to worry about things so much. “I wouldn't mind posing for a portrait some time if you ever got the inclination to paint another.”

Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:15 am

Mildred was a little surprised at Izumi's offer at first. But maybe in this school it would be easier for her to do that kind of artwork. She always feared people elsewhere would get the wrong idea if she asked to do any nude portraits. "Well...if you're okay with it, then yes I would love to do a portrait of you. Maybe sometime we can get the art room to ourselves for that."

Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:21 am

She notes the surprise but the other girl is accepting of the offer. “Sure. We can … oh, you meant a nude portrait, didn't you?” She's slow in getting there, blushes then glances away. She looks back with a smile though, nods and giggles. “I guess if there's no one around ...” She pauses and thinks before she adds to her words. “You're a virgin, right?”

She laughs a little then rubs at the back of her neck. OK, that seemed favorable enough. She turns to the other girl. “Do you have a roommate?” She had been one of the lucky freshmen that did't share a room with anyone yet. This entrance class was smaller than expected she supposed.

“Anyway, I'd like to show you something if you're interested that is.”

Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:56 am

Now Mildred was embarrassed. She assumed Izumi was referring to a nude portrait, but felt relieved when she still accepted anyway. "I did, but apparently she was transferred. That's what I was told anyway, I haven't seen her since. What is it you want to show me? I can always look at the stars again another time."

Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:10 am

She could just tell with how the girl colored easily, she still did it herself though her mind was getting corrupted. She blushed less often at least at times and there were many things that she would feel bad about but there was no changing that now.

She had her own room which was good though the stuff that she gathered up, the very stuff of perversions at least in her mind had been stored in her room though,

Izumi grinned. “Something to consider … it's a bit of a secret, no rush though we can sit beneath the stars for a bit longer.” They both had their own rooms so there was no rush after all.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:25 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 41 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next